All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America
48 Mink St, Seekonk, MA, 02771, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Will stay again"
With friends coming into town, I needed somewhere for them to stay the week. This was perfect for them to sleep and get ready in the morning. The room was clean and checking in and out was easy.
7 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
"48 state tour"
My husband was so impressed, he wanted to move in!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Mary Ann
good clean room with comfortable king size bed
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Jacqueline
"Overall a good stay"
The decor was a little old. Everything was clean. Convenient to all stores and services. The room had an extremely strong smell of bleach the whole time we were there. Not sure if something was being covered up. Property was clean. Check in was easy. Overall a good stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Donald
"Ant! Oh my!"
It reminded me when I was a kid staying in motels! Too Retro and strange for my kids ages 17, 13 and 11. It was really okay but then woke up to tons of tiny ants that crawled into one of my daughters backpack. She left it by the bathroom and I guess they came in by the tile. Eeeeek! I was okay cleaning the bag out but I know some people would've totally FREAKED OUT big time!!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Tamara
"Great for a cheap overnight stay near Providence"
About exactly what you would expect for the money. Could have gotten another star if the bathroom was a little more clean. Pros: Refrigerator Microwave Generally clean Great location to easily get to Providence. Cheap breakfast included Cons: Bathroom shower was a little dirty Room was a bit small, but fine for an overnight stay A little shady
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Less than impressed!"
This place needs to be updated.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
I have stayed here before its ok for what you pay for would not recommend for families or for long stays location is close to everything its just a place to sleep
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Hubert
"En route to Cape Cod"
Good place to stop en route to Cape Cod from NYC Easy off from the highway Basic motel, bathrooms are dated but clean
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"All right, but too many smokers."
The room was fine. It was a smoking room (the only room left); and I wanted a non-smoking room. I suggest that the motel become non-smoking for all rooms. Some of the hotel guests were bikers, truck drivers, etc. They were smoking and "hanging out" outside their rooms. The hotel would attract better guests if it changed to all non-smoking as many other hotels have done.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Got stuck with a smoking room despite buying non smoking. Room smelled horrible. I complained to hotels.com and they made it right by giving me a 60 dollar voucher.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice little place"
Comparing it to a major chain would be unfair. That's not the kind of place it is. What it is is a nice inexpensive place to stay. Plain and simple, no bells and whistles. I'd stay there again!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Dawn
This hotel is retro and adorable! The pool was a nice addition. We loved it.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Inexpensive Providence Alternative"
For my purposes, Parent/Student orientation at JWU, it fit the bill. The beds have been around awhile. Easy on/off for Providence. It's location puts the Inn amongst plenty of eateries.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015
"Great Experience"
I felt like I was home away from home,
1 night business trip Feb 24, 2015
Tammy
"Good Value"
Inexpensive hotel. Easy check in and check out. Room was nice. Beds were comfortable. Bedding felt new and clean. Carpet was old and there was some mildew stains in the tub. Pool was lovely. Breakfast was coffee, cereal and danish. Nice. Overall great for the price. Close to lots of restaurants.
1 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Disappointed customer"
It was not what I had expected. My expectations were higher. I hope they step up and do better.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Winfred
"Reliability"
Always stay at the hotel while in the east coast.
3 night family trip Jun 5, 2015
Virginia T.
"Escapades"
It was a great night for me, my partner and I had a wonderful time..
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
"In and out"
Good place if you are just looking for a place to stay for the night.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
I wasnt there very long but I did enjoy my experience:) Very nice people who were there.
Other trip May 17, 2015
"Nice stay in Rhode island."
It was a nice brief stay for my first time in Rhode Island.
2 night trip May 8, 2015
Curdell
"good price"
Room was clean and the staff was friendly.
2 night family trip Apr 3, 2015
"Stay Away"
Horrible service .. room smelled like smoke, hotel gave Hotel.com difficulty to refund our money
2 night business trip May 2, 2015
alex
"Good stay, noisy neighbors"
Good stay, decent rooms. Neighbors where noisy though.
3 night family trip Apr 30, 2015
"Nice to have a real key again!"
It was an adequate place to sleep.
3 night trip Apr 15, 2015
K. Alan
"Simple pleasure"
Although I have stayed there many times in the past, it appears the hotel has taken a slight downturn. There were repairs needed that could easily be seen without straining (i.e. holes in the outside walkway roof, peeling wallpaper trim, trash in bushes surrounding the pool area and a mattresses that needed to be replaced)
Other trip Apr 21, 2015
Bad front disck not clean at all They was not help at all
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
mohammad
"Good, place and location."
Good place to stay if needed, close by to restaurants and rate is good.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
H.N. Minnesota
"Our unexpected extended stay!!"
This was an unexpected extended stay. The staff was very helpful in accommodating us!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 13, 2015
Raymond
"You get what you pay for"
room looked nothing like the pictures; furniture was very dated and chairs offered little support. Room dark colors(hide the dirt) My white socks were soon black by end of night walking around on the dark green carpet. Curtins were a dark brown. Every flush of the toilet meant I had to take the tank cover off and fix the ball and chain or water runs all night; bathroom sink stopper broken and sink filled up quickly with water and drained so slow that I left for breakfast and sink was still draining. On second night--why did I even return? maybe because the room was already paid for! Anyway, no soap to wash face nor shower with. I will not use this hotel ever again nor Expedia...wonder when the last time someone from Expedia visited this place. You get what you pay for!
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"Better this time"
Much better than the last room I had in the same hotel. Room was comfortable and clean.
1 night business trip Mar 5, 2015
Jean E
"Night out"
It was great hotel I will book a room again..
1 night romance trip Mar 5, 2015
Luis
"Not great but cheap"
Room smelled of smoke when it's a non smoking room. Breakfast was very plain--prepackaged food was not my idea of breakfast
4 night family trip Feb 25, 2015
"A great little hotel for a great price"
This delightfully retro hotel was clean and well-maintained. Rooms were on the small side and the TVs were old tube sets, but the bed was big and comfy.
1 night romance trip Feb 21, 2015
"Comfortable stay for the money"
It looks Worse on the outside but really nice on the inside. It's a great price not a bad deal at all. Not much for breakfast but other than that it's a good place for the money
Other trip Jan 26, 2015
awilda p
"Good for neccesity"
Clean room, hot water, all the basics.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Good Stay for a Cheap Price"
Nice little place for a quick stay! Cant beat the price. Room was clean, nice neighborhood. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Jan 10, 2015
"Nice and affordable!"
It was a good price for about a week stay! Clean and cozy & the staff is so nice! Only problem I had was the microwave, other than that everything was perfect!
Other trip Jan 11, 2015
ruby
"we were in the area for the a night and day"
It was just OK. the refrigerator had a broken part making it hard to place items in and close the door. We had to ask for hand soap and there was garbage from a previous guest under the bed. other than that check in was simple and so was check out I wish at the check out process I had been offered a receipt or asked how my stay was. The woman who checked me out seemed eager to have me just go away.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Ok, but not great"
Hotel was fine for a two night stay, room was clean, but the bathroom could have been cleaner. Micro and fridge, but no coffee maker. That was a huge disappointment! I would consider staying again, but only for a day or two.
2 night trip Dec 31, 2014
Teresa
"Budget Goodness"
Excellent budget motel. Very friendly staff and good service, comfortable room and almost full size bathroom.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Nick
"You get what you pay for."
desk service was expected for what you paid. A smile would be nice. A welcome or a have a nice day I guess is not there job classification.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Run down toilet not bolted down"
Staff was polite. Room was dirty. Toilet barely worked.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
"Only sleeping there"
Just watched tv and slept
2 night business trip Oct 10, 2014
Beverly
"Don't Bother"
We stayed here so we could quickly get into Providence, RI but would definitely pay more for something better next time. Great price at $77 but that's pretty much all that was going for it. We checked in around 8pm and the service was unfriendly and kind of intimidating. Our room was supposed to be non-smoking but was musty, the window was left open and it was freezing inside (it had been a cool fall day). Heat did not turn on so we made an effort to spend as little time as possible in the room, and what time we did spend there was spent shaking under the covers. Clean room but shower didn't work, if you tried to reposition the shower head it would come off and when it was on it was leaky. Tear in the shower curtain. Breakfast was okay - some cereal, coffee, OJ and prepackaged gas station danishes. At least it was free. Terrible neighborhood. We heard people partying next door one night and the next we heard gunshots. GUNSHOTS! Will definitely just cough up the extra $25 next time for a good room in a good location.
2 night trip Oct 10, 2014
"Don't Stay Here"
The room was nasty, it reeked of stale cigarette smoke. The heat didn't work. The shower didn't drain
2 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2014
"This motel was uncomfortable"
This motel did not have hot water the next morning for the shower. It had a horrible smell. This motel room was embedded with old smoke. The clothes I did not wear that were inside my bag all smell like I was sitting in a smoke house.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Out of towner
"very good given the price"
this is a good hotel for the money I paid. Cozy ad neat. really had a good shower and sleep
Other trip Oct 9, 2014
"OK area but smells like cigarettes"
Cheap price. Near Providence. OK area. I had a nonsmoking room...it smelled like cigarettes. We had spiders in our room. The breakfast was OK.
1 night business trip Sep 20, 2014