All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America

Great pool
  • Value for money
    Great amenities
    Regular internet service
"Just a simple place to sleep and run"
This is a one star MOTEL. You get the typical stuff like soap, shampoo, towels. No coffee/tea in room, no hair dryer. TV reception was terrible, so fuzzy, can't watch it. Everything is quite old and run down. Good for a quick one night only stay/sleep and leave very early next morning. Breakfast is just cold cereal and English Muffin. There is absolutely nothing interesting around the area.
1 night romance trip Mar 18, 2016
Chuck
"Perfectly mediocre hotel."
Staff was not friendly
2 night romance trip Mar 11, 2016
"A good choice for the price."
Nice place, comfortable rooms, good price, and located with easy access to highways. I could walk next door to a deli and convenience store. Only down sides is that the walls are rather thin (I could hear the guy in the next room coughing), and the lady at the front desk had the personality of a doorknob.
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2016
"Pretty, simple rooms with good food nearby"
I rented a room here for some quiet to get studying done. It was quiet, great food nearby (Mexican food and a smoothie place, which are difficult to find on this coast, as well as lots of other food places). Neighborhood seemed safe. The room was simple and clean. Lighting not great and someone was smoking nearby (I didn't complain so there was no way for the staff to know). The staff wasn't super friendly but was polite. The quality was much better than expected given the price.
1 night trip Mar 6, 2016
Cynthia
"excellent"
Greay
1 night trip Feb 16, 2016
"Great low budget choice"
For a low budget place to lay your head, the room a was clean, comfortable,and motel easily accessible.
1 night trip Jan 30, 2016
sandie
The worst there was a syringe needle where my kids could of got access to it! Room wasn't cleaned beer in the fridge microwave blew fridge had a leak sink clogged shower clogged! Never again!
1 night family trip Jan 16, 2016
Clarissa
Waiting on our house to be done, and was priced right. But had a problem booking after i spent a week there. Had to go elsewhere.
1 night family trip Jan 14, 2016
Sheri
"Toxic smell"
The smoking room is unbearable. I knew what I was getting myself into when choosing a smoking room but gosh, I brought two candles and Ozium because it was terrible. I left wreaking like cigg smoke & I didn't even smoke !!! there's no need, even the bed sheets and pillows were stinky.
1 night romance trip Jan 8, 2016
"bill on the floor.house keeping very poor"
Room was very dirty.neighbors so loud.bed uncomfortable
3 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
sadd
"Comfortable, clean, no frill hotel"
Not really a hotel, more of a open-your-front-door-and-you're-in-the-parking-lot motel. Plain but comfortable room. Mine was a single queen bed with two comfortable padded chairs. TV is of the old tube style but the picture was clear and adequate. Room has a refrigerator and microwave, good size desk with comfortable desk chair; coffee and ice are available in the lobby. Bathroom was nice with really good water pressure in the shower, invigorating. I tried to extend my stay an additional night but they were sold out. Shame, I was looking forward to another relaxing evening. Good place. I'd go back in a minute.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Harry
"Enjoyable stay"
We stayed for Family Weekend at JWU. The room was clean,comfortable and quiet. The staff was very helpful; telling us where to get things we needed, giving directions and answering requests. Older hotel/motel with an 80's vibe and the price was right. We will definitely book there again.
2 night family trip Oct 16, 2015
Elyce
"Nice hotel close to Brown University"
Hotel was fine...a little outdated but for the price ok. Had a problem with the shower first night no hot water. Told the staff and they said they fixed the problem. Next shower was scalding hot....seems like they turned off the cold water. We took some of the fastest showers in our lives the water was too hot. Otherwise ok if they fix the water problem.
Other trip Oct 19, 2015
"Call Direct to check scam"
They have a consistent scam going where you book online and when you arrive they say, Sorry, only smoking rooms available. It will cost more for the upgrade. They blame it on Hotel.com not knowing what's going on. I think it's false advertising.
Response by Knights Inn Seekonk Ma
We would like to find out what took place with your reservation and if you could please furnish us with your arrival date and name reservation was made under we would like to prevent anything like this happening in the future and also be able to find the cause of this thank you
1 night business trip Oct 13, 2015
Laurence
"Great clean room!"
Very courteous staff. Housekeeping staff was excellent! Hotel is older than most chains, but very clean and nice. The bathroom fixtures were new and very nice. I've stayed in hotels for business all over the country and this one is first rate.
12 night business trip Oct 4, 2015
Roger
"unhappy"
Very upset found a bed bug
1 night romance trip Oct 12, 2015
Kelli
"A "no tell motel" or worse"
I have a feeling this motel is used for welfare recipients, long term stays. There was a dorm fridge in the room and a microwave. There was no hair dryer, no window shade, a potato chip in the bed, a dirty, stained carpet, a disintegrating wall in the shower, no body lotion, old, thin towels and an old television.
1 night family trip Oct 2, 2015
grace
"For the price it's worth the stay-"
I was accidentally given a smoker's room, frankly yuck! They rectified the error immediately whether it was a clerical mistake or my own haste and gve me an upstairs room. The new room was clean and cozy. The decor is a little dated but for the price it was a decent stay and may even come back if I have business with Greenlock stables again. I was even able to watch the blood moon eclipse from my room window- totally worth it for that!
Other trip Sep 29, 2015
"clean and inexpensive"
We were looking for an inexpensive no frills place to stay with breakfast included. The room was clean and met our expectations for the price. The breakfast was barely stocked and disappointing with no healthy options, i.e. fruit or yogurt.
1 night family trip Sep 12, 2015
"Not Good"
Stayed overnight. Shower pressure was great! Hot water plentiful! Air conditioner was on high and the room was not comfortable - too warm. Glad we were there on a fall day and not in summer. One chair had fleas. Desk chair was not stable. Hold down the lever on the toilet for it too flush. Had to play with curtains to close - awkward as you had to reach up no handle.
1 night romance trip Sep 21, 2015
Brenda J
"Great beds! Great place! Loved it!"
I had a great stay. The only annoying thing was I could hear people in the next room.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2015
Bryanna
"Not bad experience"
The room was ok it was clean. It is old and it showed. The bathtub leaked hot water constantly. The microwave worked but the motor to make food rotate was missing. The fridge was cold but freezer didn't seem to work. For the price, I was satisfied. It was about half of the cost of comparable hotels in the area.
6 night business trip Sep 13, 2015
Ronald
"Ok"
Had fun
1 night trip Sep 15, 2015
"Cheap and rude"
The front desk staff were rude, some of our things went missing. When we forgot our phone and called to inquire, it was there. When we returned to retrieve it I had suggested that a phone call to let us know they had found it would have been very helpful. Roberta's response was, "Did we have your number?" Really?
4 night romance trip Sep 7, 2015
"Stay at Knights Inn, Seekonk"
Given the price, much more than I expected. Very decent.
6 night family trip Aug 31, 2015
Jan
good value. Better than I expected for the price and area
1 night trip Sep 5, 2015
"Nice hotel for our one night stay!"
Staff very friendly upon arrival...received non-smoking room as requested. The room itself was very clean and comfortable.
Other trip Sep 5, 2015
Rachel
We were traveling and said one night. Poorly managed and taken care of. Bed skirts were ripped, you could see there had been holes in the wall. Breakfast was in a room with no AC. Plus they kept doors locked to breakfast area and had to walk to front of the hotel to get in. Very unfriendly people.
1 night romance trip Aug 31, 2015
Cindy
"Good location."
I had a little bit of an issue with the fact that upon arrival I found out that they had charged my credit card first thing in the morning. I had planned on using a different card to pay for the hotel and thought I was just holding it with the original card. Ended up paying numerous fees because I took all the money out of that account to have cash for the trip. When I get there, they said "it's a new thing" and were not very receptive. After I explained what my intentions were, all she did was offer to cancel my reservation! Other than that messy situation, everything else was fine. They have a very nice pool. The location is great. There is a very good restaurant right in front of the hotel that u can walk to. We ate there numerous times. There is a family fun center right across the street that has video games, mini golf and go carts. There is also MANY places to eat and shop very close to the hotel. The room was good and the bed was very comfortable. The price was also very good. You will not find a hotel with a pool at this price. We were going to an event at Gillette Stadium in Foxboro and wanted to stay somewhere near there. It was a short drive, about a half hour away. Overall, this hotel is a worth staying at and we will definitely stay there if we ever go back to that area.
Other trip Aug 29, 2015
Jay
"Will stay again"
With friends coming into town, I needed somewhere for them to stay the week. This was perfect for them to sleep and get ready in the morning. The room was clean and checking in and out was easy.
7 night trip with friends Aug 4, 2015
"48 state tour"
My husband was so impressed, he wanted to move in!
1 night romance trip Aug 16, 2015
Mary Ann
good clean room with comfortable king size bed
1 night romance trip Aug 15, 2015
Jacqueline
"Overall a good stay"
The decor was a little old. Everything was clean. Convenient to all stores and services. The room had an extremely strong smell of bleach the whole time we were there. Not sure if something was being covered up. Property was clean. Check in was easy. Overall a good stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
Donald
"The motel was excellent. Staff was so nice."
The bed was comfortable. The water preasure in the shower was great. It was very clean. The price was good. I give it a AAA
Other trip Aug 16, 2015
Dede
"Wedding"
Decent enough for our purpose. Close to venue and we only slept there. Breakfast items available in the morning which was a nice surprise. Rug could have been cleaner and tub needed to drain better during shower.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
DD
"uhhhhh review!"
Great experience. Honeymoon. Small but charming. Spent 2 nights. Good price.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
ken
"Cheaper but still nice"
My wife and I felt very comfortable at this motel. The staff was friendly & helpful. The room and shower were fine. Breakfast and coffee were fine along with enjoyable conversation with staff. We would return.
Other trip Aug 4, 2015
Nathan
It's a nice place to stay for this money. Pretty close to Providence, although the car service from the hotel to downtown Providence is around 22-29$ I guess depends on the rout the driver chooses. I was also able to use local bus, the stop is 5 mins away at the gas station down the road.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Olga
"Ant! Oh my!"
It reminded me when I was a kid staying in motels! Too Retro and strange for my kids ages 17, 13 and 11. It was really okay but then woke up to tons of tiny ants that crawled into one of my daughters backpack. She left it by the bathroom and I guess they came in by the tile. Eeeeek! I was okay cleaning the bag out but I know some people would've totally FREAKED OUT big time!!
1 night family trip May 2, 2015
Tamara
"Getaway"
I got away. The ac and bathroom fan were noisy. I liked that they had a microwave and refrigerator in the room. And a pool.
Other trip Jul 29, 2015
EmmaG
"Great for a cheap overnight stay near Providence"
About exactly what you would expect for the money. Could have gotten another star if the bathroom was a little more clean. Pros: Refrigerator Microwave Generally clean Great location to easily get to Providence. Cheap breakfast included Cons: Bathroom shower was a little dirty Room was a bit small, but fine for an overnight stay A little shady
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"Not very satisfactory :- ("
Room 157: Hot water was VERY VERY hot. Shower spray was VERY VERY hard, actually hurtful....would NOT put a child under it :- ( Tub faucet leaked, noisy. Fan in bathroom noisy. Lots of cracks in bathroom floor tiles. Caulking around tub was loose all around. Water leaked from tub caulking out onto floor causing puddle. Tub did not drain while showering, had to stand in 3-4 inches of water. Mattress was soft, we both rolled towards middle. Microwave sitting on top of refrigerator slid all around when opened or closed, really needs something under it to hold it in place. Curtains could be a heavier/thicker material, being on first floor near parking, headlights shone inside brightly. Woken up at least once during night by people filling ice buckets right outside our door. TV was very small. Price was low....guess it's true, you get what you pay for :- ( Would NOT stay there again.....or at the least, would want to check out room first.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
"Less than impressed!"
This place needs to be updated.
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
I have stayed here before its ok for what you pay for would not recommend for families or for long stays location is close to everything its just a place to sleep
3 night romance trip Jul 10, 2015
Hubert
"En route to Cape Cod"
Good place to stop en route to Cape Cod from NYC Easy off from the highway Basic motel, bathrooms are dated but clean
1 night romance trip Jul 2, 2015
"All right, but too many smokers."
The room was fine. It was a smoking room (the only room left); and I wanted a non-smoking room. I suggest that the motel become non-smoking for all rooms. Some of the hotel guests were bikers, truck drivers, etc. They were smoking and "hanging out" outside their rooms. The hotel would attract better guests if it changed to all non-smoking as many other hotels have done.
1 night trip with friends Jul 2, 2015
Got stuck with a smoking room despite buying non smoking. Room smelled horrible. I complained to hotels.com and they made it right by giving me a 60 dollar voucher.
1 night family trip Jul 1, 2015
"Nice little place"
Comparing it to a major chain would be unfair. That's not the kind of place it is. What it is is a nice inexpensive place to stay. Plain and simple, no bells and whistles. I'd stay there again!
1 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
Dawn
This hotel is retro and adorable! The pool was a nice addition. We loved it.
1 night family trip Jun 27, 2015
"Inexpensive Providence Alternative"
For my purposes, Parent/Student orientation at JWU, it fit the bill. The beds have been around awhile. Easy on/off for Providence. It's location puts the Inn amongst plenty of eateries.
2 night family trip Jun 21, 2015