All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here48 Mink St, Seekonk, MA, 02771, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Old rundown"
Bad choice hotel in dire need of upgrading need to tear it down and start new hotel
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Great Place!!! Diamond in the Rough!"
I must begin by admitting that I may be slightly prejudiced -- the night before I paid $80 tp stay @ a dump . . . had to drive more than 7 miles (round trip) just to get ice... Knight's inn was a pleasant reminder of how well things USED to be!!! From the moment of checking in and getting my real key attached to a diamond-shaped tag, it was a trip down memory lane!!! Second hint -- they had both front and back windows open in the room, so I tried God's air conditioning . . . and it was wonderful!!! Nice lobby with computer to check in with matters (briefly) for reassurance. Accommodations in the room very nice, including the shelf by the hanging closet to set yourself up without cluttering the desk or TV area. All of this for less than $73 on Memorial Day Weekend!!!!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Don S.
I will recommend to my friends if they have to stay in R.i for something
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Suitable for visit to Battleship Cove"
Wanted to visit Battleship Cove. Motel is about 15 minutes down the Interstate from the Cove. Motel is no 5 star but comfortable. In fact my wife and I reckon the king bed we had was just about the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in.Thick pillow top mattress - beautiful!! First room we we given had wet carpet. Looked like someone had had a long long shower with the curtain hanging outside the bath so that the water ran out of the bathroom onto the carpet. Motel management changed our room immediately (gave us an upgrade in fact). Plenty of eateries near the motel (fast food and some a little further up the scale) and Walmart is just down the road. Breakfast was ok but the area provided was a little tight if you got there at rush time -ie just before 9.00am
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Great value!"
Great value! Thanks!
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Visit To Grandkids"
Check-in was excellent with cheerful staff. Non -smoking room was reserved as requested. Two things: 1) A wake up call for Saturday morning, 6 AM was not received. When I queried desk she showed me a typed paper that call was made and answered. However call was not completed until about 6:15 AM after I got back to room after complaining that no call received. 2). Both shower fixture and sink fixture leaked when turned on. Shower from wall and sink thru both faucet and spout. On balance stay was exactly what I paid for and expected.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Jack
Ok for a cheap place to spend the night. Moderately clean. Ear Plugs might be helpful. The walls and doors are not substantial. Fine for saving a dime.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Good for the price"
This hotel wasn't a 5 star hotel but for the price we paid, it was worth it.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"terrible"
terrible never again
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
just nice
"Convenient location"
Hotel is clean and comfortable, staff are helpful.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"cheap and clean"
I just needed a room near Providence that was cheap. All you can hope for is not gross for this price, but it was very clean and they provided fresh towels daily. Sure the towels are wicked thin, but again price was the key factor! Also very close to stores and restaurants which was another plus!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Handy place to stay"
Our stay was brief. The room is nicely decorated. The continental breakfast was severely lacking; it was without any liquid coffee creamer even!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice hotel on a budget"
Have stayed here multiple times, very decent hotel for the money. Clean room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom and shower... mini fridge and microwave.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Good for the price."
Not bad, not 1st class. Just a standard hotel room. Dated but clean. Good for the price.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Good value for the price"
Exactly what I expected for $50 a night. The room was dated and had the kind of furniture you find in a garage sale, but it was clean. Breakfast was a variety of packaged pastries like you get out of a vending machine. The TV was on the small side, but the fridge and microwave was fine. I made another reservation for next week, so it met my expectations.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in"
Not even worth the price. Ended up leaving and stayed at another hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Good night's stay for price"
Exactly as expected; not opulent but clean and comfortable
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Old, dingy, outdated...not worth the savings."
Upon arrival my husband and I were greeted by two smokers just outside the lobby (the door was left open and the whole lobby smelled of smoke) who turned out to be the hotel employees. After inquiring, I found out that I needed to pay an extra $20 for a non-smoking room (would have thought that hotels.com would have only given non-smoking rooms!). The employees were nice, the bed was surprisingly comfortable but the room was old, dingy and outdated. The tub/shower was very difficult to operate, the bathroom needed a major facelift (looked dirty) and I found hair on the sink/counter that wasn't ours as we had just arrived. Because it was New Years Eve, and it was 2am we stayed but we will not be returning. We spent $60 on the room, $20 on fees/taxes, and another $20 upon arrival for the non-smoking room. Next time I'll just pay the $150 or whatever to have 1) a clean room and 2) a room with walls that aren't paper thin (we were woken up twice by a couple who were yelling and cursing at one another for an hour). Also, this hotel is a MOTEL where you drive up to your door, which is bad because then you can hear EVERYTHING that is going on outside! Terrible...
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
It was nice and close to the family
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Vega
"convenient for a quick romantic get away but..."
It was convenient and the price was awesome, however the night staff were rude (indirectly) and gave condescending looks. The room was immaculate, except for the fact that there was a large puddle around the refrigerator. Since I was there with my wife for a quick romantic get away to spend 1 night away from the children, it was convenient, cheap, and close to restaurants, and a wide variety of stores. All in all, it wasn't a bad experience, but it could have been better.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2013
Thank you so much!
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Kristen
Room was ok for a quick overnight stay. It had an small oder that would be intollerable for a longer stay
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
"it is close to everything"
We have stayed there 2 times in the last 2 years and have always had a good stay and the fact that they have smoking rooms is s plus for us, good experience.Also the maid service that we had was great
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
The room was comfy and clean. I like that it was close to restaurants and Seekonk grand prix. I would have liked breakfast like some other Knights Inn's offer but they didn't offer it here. The room was a bit small and too flowery but overall I liked it, I'd stay again.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Cute place to stay"
I thought this hotel was really cute!! Everything seemed thought out and well maintained. TV is small but I didn't use it anyway. Breakfast is provided (English muffins, danishes, cereal...etc).
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
The hotel room when we checked in was not as cleaned as we expected it to be, especially being that I was traveling with my one year old son and the entire room smelled like smoke even after I specified that we needed a non smoking room. The beds were in bad shape and very uncomfortable. However, I would say that the location of the hotel was very convenient for the event that we were attending that weekend and, there were penalty of stores and places to eat in the neighborhood which was also very convenient. Unfortunately due to the poor experience that myself and family had we will not be choosing that hotel again.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Vanessa Curet
"Good hotel for the price spent"
A friend and I took a last minute, weekend trip to Providence, RI and simply needed a place to stay at night. This hotel was good for just that. We were really only there to clean off and sleep. It's definitely a step up from a motel, but the facilities were a little dated and could use some work. Honestly I have no major complaints. Everything worked fine as expected and our stay was great. Good hotel for the price spent.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Convenient location for my needs"
Had a good stay and a good nights sleep. Would like to have seen a vanity in the bathroom around the sink. Otherwise it was a perfect night for me.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Don't stay here! Dirty and not safe."
I got a room with two full-sized beds for myself and mother during our recent visit to PVD. The facility itself is SUPER old. The room is small, low ceilings, old beds, mattresses I'm sure. Poor linens, dirty bathrooms and just OLD. The TV is still a boxed TV. I can go on and on but the overall experience made me feel like I stayed in a nursing home. There's even a shower chair in the bathroom. The room I had is immediately at the parking lot. I can walk to my car in 3 steps. So what this means is there's people right outside of your room and through the windows that didn't seem to be secure, could potentially break in while u sleep. Don't stay here. Pay a little more and get some well deserved rest! and clean showers!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Not Happy
"Out dated but clean"
The only problem was tub didn't drain well but they tried to fix it!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Affordable gateway to see Newport RI"
A nicely-kept older-period motel. Nice feel and adequate size room. The fixtures were nice quality. Clean. The staff were very polite and helpful. Hard to find without a GPS.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"I left my heart in Seekonk."
Great people, good pool, love the RC Cola machine. Their cheetos are incredible.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"convenient facility"
I'm diabetic and having a refrigerator in the room in which to store my insulin was a great benefit.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Bob Paiva
was not happy about the phone cord being cut and told your not going to be using phone we charge for you having phone any way So if we needed front office for any thing we would have to walk across parking lot to office.. did feel safe not being able not reach office by phone other than that it was a good stay i would stay there again
2 night trip Oct 4, 2013
cathie
"Close to Providence to Visit Colleges"
We chose the Knight's Inn in Seekonk for it's location and reasonable rate. The reviews looked OK and we really just needed a clean place to sleep for the night while visiting our son who goes to Johnson & Wales in Providence. I really wanted to give this inn a positive review, but in light of finding a not-so-welcome surprise in the toilet when we arrived and realizing that under the toilet seat hadn't been cleaned in a very long time, it really tainted my overall impression of the rest of the property (if they didn't clean the bathroom, how can I be sure there were clean sheets on the bed, etc.). It was nice to have a mini-fridge in the room, but we didn't use the microwave. Beds were comfortable enough. Bring your own soap or shower gel since they only give you two bitty bars of soap. After staying at some of the city hotels and paying for parking, it was nice to be able to park right outside our room with free parking. The front desk person was pleasant enough, but didn't offer any advice or assistance when I mentioned that the toilet was filthy. It would have been simple enough to rectify, but the fact that they didn't even try will probably keep me from booking this inn again.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
"nice clean room, pleasant staff, uncomfortable bed"
very clean, nice owner, staff, cleanliness good, continental breakfast okay!
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
steve
"Overnight visit is with college son"
Not the top of line Hotel, but perfect if you don't want to spend a lot... very nice Staff, very clean room..
Other trip Oct 3, 2013
"worth the money"
Paid less then 70 bucks. Worth at that price. Great location if visiting Providence. Front desk lady ittle rude. Would let me have noon check out. Said tbey were busy. Come on it was a Sunday.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
"Avg hotel for a reasonable price"
To be honest, this is definitely not a fancy hotel but I will this is a fair price/hotel overall. We booked a double-bed & non-smoking room for two because they don't have any non-smoking rooms for two left. We paid abt $72.00 for it and I think this is a very nice price if you have four to share the bill. The staffs are nice and friendly. Pros: there is a microwave in the room Cons: there is no hair dryer
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
JC
"Good for the money"
Room was cozy. Bed was clean and well made, had soft pillows,and was comfortable. Drain did not keep up with the water flow in the shower. Overall, good value for an overnight stay.
Other trip Sep 25, 2013
Well Traveled
"Great value, close to Providence and Fall River."
This was my first stay, but will now stay here several times a year while visiting my children. I liked this hotel for it's great price, friendly staff, and clean room with microwave/refrigerator. Probably had 30-40 channels on TV, HBO, CNN, etc, Spacious, modern, and clean bathroom (old school pastel tiles). Big shower with possibly the best shower pressure I have ever had! Liked that it is one story with parking right outside your door. Hotel has a covered walkway and a couple of deck chairs at every room, or every other room, something like that... nice to sit down and unwind after a long drive or a big meal. TGIF, "Not Your Average Joe's", and a package store within a block or two.... mall within a 5-10 minute walk Wal-Mart, Target, BestBuy, etc. I pulled out in the morning to get back on the road and ended up getting a 10 minute oil change without getting out of the car since it was just so convenient. Close to Fall River, Providence, Newport, Horseneck Beach.... about a minute off Interstate-195. Safe, well maintained business part of town with regular police patrols through the area.
Other trip Sep 18, 2013
shower curtain was nice, otherwise room looked like a museum piece from the 50s.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2013
"Cute but needs some TLC"
Although it was a cute place and not a bad stay, the rooms need some updating and improvements...our closet door was either stuck or wouldnt close, the beds are hard as rocks, and the decor was just out dated. The bathroom was extremely cute. The staff in the morning were very pleasant and even checking in, the woman at the front desk was really nice. All in all, not a bad stay but really good for only a one or two night stay before your back tells you that its all done.
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2013
Meghan
"Quaint on the outside (inside, too!)"
Continental breakfast is more of a snack... Wi-Fi left much to be desired & barely worked at all... Double room was cramped as far as space was concerned...
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Joanna
"very nice stay"
I had a very clean room and service was great :)
1 night romance trip Sep 1, 2013
"Disappointing"
1. Had requested non-smoking - got smoke room. 2. Cleanliness was questionable. Sheets were clean and fresh but floor was not. Floor was wet, like you would expect at a beach resort. 3. Fridge was not cleaned. Ice container was so frost bound, could not get anything into it. 4. Mattresses were old and lumpy.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Al
very bad
5 night trip Jul 9, 2013
gross. never again.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
neveragain
"Okay for an overnight stay"
Nice place for an overnighter. Rooms a bit worn but still clean and comfortable. Plenty of restaurants and retail options nearby. Staff friendly. Continental breakfast just cereal and breads, but we onlywanted coffee before we headed out anyway. Second year we've stopped here and would stay again.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2013
"Fine for a brief overnight"
This is a motel, which I hadn't realized. From our room, we had to cross the parking lot to go to the lobby to get ice, extra towels. The lobby was charming & cozy in a well-lived-in way. The room was OK, except someone had disconnected the fridge and there was water in the bottom. I had to go to the front desk to get a towel to clean up. The clerk was very nice and accommodating. The room also had a small microwave, which was a bonus. The surrounding neighborhood seemed to have a lot of stores and restaurants. Very convenient to downtown Providence.
1 night trip Aug 11, 2013