All hotels in Seekonk, Massachusetts, United States of America
48 Mink St, Seekonk, MA, 02771, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Sucks don't waste your time. You get what you pay"
Creepy dirty and nasty. I'll pay more and get more. Slept with chair holding door
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
Lucy
"For the cost there were several options"
Close to nice restaurants. Staff were great and a decent breakfast. They knew area and room may be old fashion but clean.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
parent weekend
"overrated"
Place is not upto chain hotel standards.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
Kadri Sercan
"Ok for the money"
If your on a budget, it's ok, convenient to stores and restaurants
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
Lou&Ann
"Nice Stay"
The room was clean, convenient, and overall was not a bad stay. The room did have a smell to it, being a smoking room, but it wasn't that bad. Honestly, I think this room was definitely worth the money.
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2014
Fine place at convenient location and with good rates for nice room and pool area. Only negative was the odor of smoke in our room.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Louise & Marc
"Nice and comfotable great price"
Nice stay, room clean not the most modern but definitely clean and comfortable. POOL was open clean and clear water 8 ft deep on one end.
2 night trip Jul 24, 2014
"nice pool"
Nice pool for teens but too deep for small children. our room had no covers on the outlets leaving hot wires exposed, the air conditioner rattled so loud we had to shut it off to sleep. the walls were so thin that you had to compete with neighbors over the tv volume, we just watched the same channel as the guy next door with our volume off. overall you get what you pay for its outdated and needs a remodel. Not bad for 1 night but no good for a vacation stay
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Worth the value.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Anonymous
could not use wi fi
3 night trip Jul 9, 2014
Jean Vanover
"Should rename to Knights Motel"
Its a MOTEL, not an INN at all.
1 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Lynne
"I was surprised at how nice this place was!"
The Knight's Inn in Seekonk is very nice. It has great rooms and the prices are wonderful. As I drove up I wasn't thinking much about this 58.00 hotel but I was blown away. The lobby was clean and welcoming and the room was wonderful. It felt homey and I wasn't afraid to slip under the covers for a great night's sleep. It was super quiet too which is always a plus. Thank you Knight's Inn, Seekonk, MA!
1 night trip Jun 29, 2014
"never again"
The hotel was in a good location but that was the only thing that was good about it. The bathroom was small so when I took a shower the heat from the bathroom went into the room. We were fighting with spiders the entire two days we stayed there. The sink in the bathroom kept backing up no matter how soft we ran the water in it. When we unfolded a set of towels, there was hair all in the towel. It was one of the worst rooms I have ever stayed in. I would not recommend this hotel to my worst enemy.
2 night business trip Jun 29, 2014
"Not fancy, Good value, Close to Providence"
Room was clean, bed comfortable, pool a nice extra. Quiet, despite being close to busy roads. WiFi was sporadic - there is a common computer available in the lobby. More outlets would be nice. Grab bar in the tub would be safety factor. Lots of hot water always. Breakfast was pre-packaged sweet rolls, cold cereal, oatmeal, english muffin and OJ, no fruit. Stayed seven nights.
7 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
My husband and I have stayed here in the past and we looked forward to staying again this year. The hotel is close to stores, churches and the interstate. The staff is friendly and very accommodating.
Other trip Jul 1, 2014
Kate
"Smoke Smell so strong it made me sick"
A booking error caused us to be booked into a smoking room. It was discuss ting
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
"A good place to stop"
The price is good if you travel between Boston and Cod cape. Room is comfortable. The free breakfast is very basic though. Parking is good. Staff is good.
Other trip Jun 21, 2014
Yang
I would not stay here again. tile in bathroom cracked and elevated, fixtures old cracked and stained toilet seat - no conditioner, no hairdryer and horribly uncomfortable mattress. Very noisy even after midnight - people outside with children playing. Paper thin and scratchy towels. Stains on carpet etc. I should have taken pictures but I didn't
Other trip May 30, 2014
"Old rundown"
Bad choice hotel in dire need of upgrading need to tear it down and start new hotel
Other trip May 29, 2014
"Great Place!!! Diamond in the Rough!"
I must begin by admitting that I may be slightly prejudiced -- the night before I paid $80 tp stay @ a dump . . . had to drive more than 7 miles (round trip) just to get ice... Knight's inn was a pleasant reminder of how well things USED to be!!! From the moment of checking in and getting my real key attached to a diamond-shaped tag, it was a trip down memory lane!!! Second hint -- they had both front and back windows open in the room, so I tried God's air conditioning . . . and it was wonderful!!! Nice lobby with computer to check in with matters (briefly) for reassurance. Accommodations in the room very nice, including the shelf by the hanging closet to set yourself up without cluttering the desk or TV area. All of this for less than $73 on Memorial Day Weekend!!!!
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Don S.
I will recommend to my friends if they have to stay in R.i for something
1 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Suitable for visit to Battleship Cove"
Wanted to visit Battleship Cove. Motel is about 15 minutes down the Interstate from the Cove. Motel is no 5 star but comfortable. In fact my wife and I reckon the king bed we had was just about the most comfortable bed we have ever slept in.Thick pillow top mattress - beautiful!! First room we we given had wet carpet. Looked like someone had had a long long shower with the curtain hanging outside the bath so that the water ran out of the bathroom onto the carpet. Motel management changed our room immediately (gave us an upgrade in fact). Plenty of eateries near the motel (fast food and some a little further up the scale) and Walmart is just down the road. Breakfast was ok but the area provided was a little tight if you got there at rush time -ie just before 9.00am
Other trip May 6, 2014
"Great value!"
Great value! Thanks!
1 night business trip Apr 25, 2014
"Visit To Grandkids"
Check-in was excellent with cheerful staff. Non -smoking room was reserved as requested. Two things: 1) A wake up call for Saturday morning, 6 AM was not received. When I queried desk she showed me a typed paper that call was made and answered. However call was not completed until about 6:15 AM after I got back to room after complaining that no call received. 2). Both shower fixture and sink fixture leaked when turned on. Shower from wall and sink thru both faucet and spout. On balance stay was exactly what I paid for and expected.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Jack
Ok for a cheap place to spend the night. Moderately clean. Ear Plugs might be helpful. The walls and doors are not substantial. Fine for saving a dime.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
"Good for the price"
This hotel wasn't a 5 star hotel but for the price we paid, it was worth it.
1 night trip Mar 24, 2014
"terrible"
terrible never again
1 night trip Mar 18, 2014
just nice
"Convenient location"
Hotel is clean and comfortable, staff are helpful.
Other trip Mar 11, 2014
"cheap and clean"
I just needed a room near Providence that was cheap. All you can hope for is not gross for this price, but it was very clean and they provided fresh towels daily. Sure the towels are wicked thin, but again price was the key factor! Also very close to stores and restaurants which was another plus!
1 night business trip Feb 26, 2014
"Handy place to stay"
Our stay was brief. The room is nicely decorated. The continental breakfast was severely lacking; it was without any liquid coffee creamer even!
1 night trip Feb 16, 2014
"Nice hotel on a budget"
Have stayed here multiple times, very decent hotel for the money. Clean room, comfortable bed, clean bathroom and shower... mini fridge and microwave.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Good for the price."
Not bad, not 1st class. Just a standard hotel room. Dated but clean. Good for the price.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"Good value for the price"
Exactly what I expected for $50 a night. The room was dated and had the kind of furniture you find in a garage sale, but it was clean. Breakfast was a variety of packaged pastries like you get out of a vending machine. The TV was on the small side, but the fridge and microwave was fine. I made another reservation for next week, so it met my expectations.
Other trip Feb 8, 2014
"Worst hotel I have ever stayed in"
Not even worth the price. Ended up leaving and stayed at another hotel.
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"Good night's stay for price"
Exactly as expected; not opulent but clean and comfortable
Other trip Jan 26, 2014
"Old, dingy, outdated...not worth the savings."
Upon arrival my husband and I were greeted by two smokers just outside the lobby (the door was left open and the whole lobby smelled of smoke) who turned out to be the hotel employees. After inquiring, I found out that I needed to pay an extra $20 for a non-smoking room (would have thought that hotels.com would have only given non-smoking rooms!). The employees were nice, the bed was surprisingly comfortable but the room was old, dingy and outdated. The tub/shower was very difficult to operate, the bathroom needed a major facelift (looked dirty) and I found hair on the sink/counter that wasn't ours as we had just arrived. Because it was New Years Eve, and it was 2am we stayed but we will not be returning. We spent $60 on the room, $20 on fees/taxes, and another $20 upon arrival for the non-smoking room. Next time I'll just pay the $150 or whatever to have 1) a clean room and 2) a room with walls that aren't paper thin (we were woken up twice by a couple who were yelling and cursing at one another for an hour). Also, this hotel is a MOTEL where you drive up to your door, which is bad because then you can hear EVERYTHING that is going on outside! Terrible...
1 night trip Dec 31, 2013
It was nice and close to the family
2 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Vega
"convenient for a quick romantic get away but..."
It was convenient and the price was awesome, however the night staff were rude (indirectly) and gave condescending looks. The room was immaculate, except for the fact that there was a large puddle around the refrigerator. Since I was there with my wife for a quick romantic get away to spend 1 night away from the children, it was convenient, cheap, and close to restaurants, and a wide variety of stores. All in all, it wasn't a bad experience, but it could have been better.
1 night romance trip Dec 6, 2013
Thank you so much!
Other trip Dec 5, 2013
Kristen
Room was ok for a quick overnight stay. It had an small oder that would be intollerable for a longer stay
1 night business trip Nov 25, 2013
"it is close to everything"
We have stayed there 2 times in the last 2 years and have always had a good stay and the fact that they have smoking rooms is s plus for us, good experience.Also the maid service that we had was great
Other trip Nov 29, 2013
The room was comfy and clean. I like that it was close to restaurants and Seekonk grand prix. I would have liked breakfast like some other Knights Inn's offer but they didn't offer it here. The room was a bit small and too flowery but overall I liked it, I'd stay again.
Other trip Nov 20, 2013
"Cute place to stay"
I thought this hotel was really cute!! Everything seemed thought out and well maintained. TV is small but I didn't use it anyway. Breakfast is provided (English muffins, danishes, cereal...etc).
1 night trip with friends Nov 8, 2013
The hotel room when we checked in was not as cleaned as we expected it to be, especially being that I was traveling with my one year old son and the entire room smelled like smoke even after I specified that we needed a non smoking room. The beds were in bad shape and very uncomfortable. However, I would say that the location of the hotel was very convenient for the event that we were attending that weekend and, there were penalty of stores and places to eat in the neighborhood which was also very convenient. Unfortunately due to the poor experience that myself and family had we will not be choosing that hotel again.
3 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Vanessa Curet
"Good hotel for the price spent"
A friend and I took a last minute, weekend trip to Providence, RI and simply needed a place to stay at night. This hotel was good for just that. We were really only there to clean off and sleep. It's definitely a step up from a motel, but the facilities were a little dated and could use some work. Honestly I have no major complaints. Everything worked fine as expected and our stay was great. Good hotel for the price spent.
Other trip Nov 5, 2013
"Convenient location for my needs"
Had a good stay and a good nights sleep. Would like to have seen a vanity in the bathroom around the sink. Otherwise it was a perfect night for me.
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
"Don't stay here! Dirty and not safe."
I got a room with two full-sized beds for myself and mother during our recent visit to PVD. The facility itself is SUPER old. The room is small, low ceilings, old beds, mattresses I'm sure. Poor linens, dirty bathrooms and just OLD. The TV is still a boxed TV. I can go on and on but the overall experience made me feel like I stayed in a nursing home. There's even a shower chair in the bathroom. The room I had is immediately at the parking lot. I can walk to my car in 3 steps. So what this means is there's people right outside of your room and through the windows that didn't seem to be secure, could potentially break in while u sleep. Don't stay here. Pay a little more and get some well deserved rest! and clean showers!
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
Not Happy
"Out dated but clean"
The only problem was tub didn't drain well but they tried to fix it!
2 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Affordable gateway to see Newport RI"
A nicely-kept older-period motel. Nice feel and adequate size room. The fixtures were nice quality. Clean. The staff were very polite and helpful. Hard to find without a GPS.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"I left my heart in Seekonk."
Great people, good pool, love the RC Cola machine. Their cheetos are incredible.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013