All hotels in St. Peters, Missouri, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here130 Salt Lick Rd, I-70 Exit 220, St. Peters, MO, 63376, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

2.9
"St. Louis girls weekend"
Just wasn't what I expected
1 night trip with friends Aug 30, 2013
"Wonderful stay."
Friendly staff and very helpful. Easy check-in and check-out. Quiet neighborhood.
4 night family trip Jul 30, 2013
Joyce
"Days Inn, St. Peters, MO"
Stayed two nights, Staff was helpful and friendly. Room was large and clean. Nice continental breakfast. Convenient location.
Other trip Aug 20, 2013
"Not so nice"
It was late at night and we needed a place to stay, as we were driving a long cross-country distance. I had been to a Days Inn before, and they were fine then, so I found a cheap deal from Expedia here to tide us over the night. Upon pulling into the place, we were suddenly barraged by dirty stares from some of the patrons/owners. The ones who didn't stare seemed to not really give a care about the job. This was late at night, and we just dismissed the behavior. When we got in, we were told all the rooms on the first floor were booked, and there were only a few available on the second floor. Since I had already booked and paid for the room, we "had" a room. So we got up to the room, and after getting in, found it was pretty warm in there, we turned on the A/C, and stripped back the bed sheets. Lo and behold, there was DOG hair, or what looked like dog hair all over the bed. By dog hair, I mean it was short, and dual colored, black with white tips. Regardless of whether it was a dog, or somebody who had a bad night in coloring their hair, it was pretty gross. As we were trying to decide what to do, we noticed cigarette ashes on the floor. This being a NO-SMOKING room, we were pretty perturbed. So we both went down and told the clerk, who said that he'd get us another room. He gave us the key, we went up, got all of our stuff, and changed rooms. Again, warm room, turned on the A/C. No dog hair in the bed, and no ashes on the floor.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"worst hotel ever!"
it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed out in my 32 years!
2 night family trip Aug 9, 2013
days inn
"Near family."
It was okay.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2013
"A mildly unpleasant hotel"
Good location off of highway and inexpensive. Room had a stale odor, possible mold, and window would not open. The air conditioner/fan on high was not enough to get rid of the smell. There was some excrement that a guest left on the stairs, possibly from an animal. Staff was notified. Overall room cleanliness was good, but the odor in the room was a letdown. We probably could have stayed at a cheaper hotel and had a better experience. Stay was for one night. The hotel is farther away from the airport than one would expect and may take a while to get to the airport during high traffic hours. The breakfast in the morning is convenient and consists of waffles that you can make yourself which were very tasty. Also muffins, juice, etc.. Coffee was horrible.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2013
Henry
"Review"
For price of room I can not complain
1 night business trip Jul 16, 2013
not overwhelming by any means. limited number of restaurant choices within easy reach. Not up to standards of other stays at days inn. seems rather worn down
1 night trip Jul 19, 2013
michael
"It was a terrible experience. First, the lobby bat"
We were awakened at 1 AM, 3 AM, and 5 AM, by smokers laughing and talking outside of our room window. I would not be surprised if one of the offenders was the night manager. The alarm clock in our room went off at 5 AM although we had not set it. I spoke to your manager about all this. He was wearing a dirty white T-shirt with holes in it. The manager, who was outside smoking, and adding to the stench around the entryway, listened to my concerns and offered a price reduction and headed for the office. I asked him if I should follow him or wait or what, and he told me to do whatever.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"The hotel was nice and clean."
The hotel was nice with easy access to tourist attractions in St. Louis.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Terry
I will not return, very thin walls.
1 night trip Jun 22, 2013
"Overnight stay for graduation"
It was ok
1 night trip May 29, 2013
Judy
"aClose to family"
well unfortunitely it was horrible, when I checked in the man on duty was nice and accomodating, the room carpet was stained in several places making the room dirty to me, the next day we came back to the hotel to rest up and I could not park in the handicap spot there were cars in both spots that did not have any tag or place card in the vehicle, when we approached to front desk andtold him he did not seem to care he just looked at us funny anddid not say nothing therefore it made my stay ugly
2 night trip May 30, 2013
"average"
Smells to much like smoke.
1 night trip May 28, 2013
"Thorns & Roses"
No hot water at the breakfast bar any of the 3 days we were there and no coffee pot in our room to make any. Coffee maker and coffee was there, but no pot. Room was really clean, but had a funky smell the first day. Used Lysol spray lots and wipes. Drains ran extremely well in the shower!! Hate it when they don't.
Other trip May 30, 2013
Meemaw
Everything was nice except for the dog that was in my room before me and left fleas!
4 night trip May 19, 2013
"Personal room clean, but not the whole hotel"
We were OK with the overall feel of the room that we were in, but the hotel did not feel that clean, and the smell of smoke was pretty strong throughout the building. It's OK if you just need a cheap place to stay the night, but I would not suggest it as a place for leisure.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
"St. Charles Days Inn"
We were very disappointed that the kitchen/breakfast area was under construction and had uncomfortable seating and the continental breakfast was not appetizing at all. We were not informed that the hotel was under construction, and had we been we probably would have chosen a different place to stay. Also, the air conditioner did not work very well and we were sweltering hot for the time we slept in our room. On the plus side, the hotel staff did save our phone charger for us to pick up on our drive home. Thanks for the honesty!
Other trip May 15, 2013
"Oh My!"
The day time front counter staff person was not very friendly and seemed to care less if I was there or not. There was no "Welcome to Days Inn" when I arrived or when I checked out there was no "Thank you" for your business. The room was not very clean and the bathroom was horrible at best (seen cleaner ones at gas stations). Most things I can overlook, but the pee stains on the walls grossed me out. The breakfast bar area was un-kept and the refrigerator were they kept the milk was dirty and it appeared to have mold in it. The only positive thing I walked away with was, knowing that the room was large (single King) and it was conveniently located for my business area.
Other trip Apr 29, 2013
About 30 Mintues from St. Louis, a nice safe feeling stop for cross country sightseeing! Gas station located 2 buildings over, Could see my car from my room, and the hotel staff loved dogs! Very Great Stay!
1 night family trip Apr 15, 2013
Pro 2nd Amendment
Our stay was good. The room was clean and nice. There was a lot of noise at night that we could hear coming from the hall and the room next door. The next morning the cleaning people were cleaning outside our room and vacuuming at 8 am. Then they came into our room without knocking at 10am while we were still getting ready. The location was convenient but would not necessarily stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 13, 2013
"Decent price for a decent hotel. Sub par breakfst"
The room was huge and the beds comfortable. However, the bathroom was small and cramped with the curved shower curtain rod extending out almost over the toilet. We had cobwebs on our light fixtures. The breakfast was very small with little variety and the only thing "healthy" was raisin bran and fresh oranges. Everything else was full of white flour and sugar. The hotel lobby and hallways had a bad smell -- musty and old smoke, but our non-smoking room did not have any odor. The fitness room was small but we did get in a decent workout on the treadmill, eliptical machine and recumbant bike. The price was decent, but wish the breakfast would have been better.
Other trip Apr 6, 2013
Mother of 2
"Convenient location"
Room clean but lobby needs attention. Service good, offered upgrade immediately due to cancellation. Very close to shopping, casino, and great food.
1 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Henry
If you are just looking for a room to sleep in pretty good place. Not much for the extras . Check in staff just pretty common looking.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2012
"Gone down hill"
Stayed there about two years ago and had a much better experience. Room was right by the lobby and stairs so we got to listen to everyone come back to the motel and go down the hall or up the stairs. Also the room next door had the TV on from the moment we stepped into the room until we checked out the following morning. Also the ice machine and vending machines were right outside of our door. A good nights rest did not happen. The staff was nice...but the place has really gone down hill since we stayed here last.
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"Great Value"
The walls were thin and downstairs can hear the upstairs but other then that, It was perfect. A great deal for the price!
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Good for grabbing some zzzzzz's along I-70"
We were looking for an inexpensive hotel along I-70 in MO and this fit the bill. Pretty bare bones, but clean and the bed was comfortable, so no complaints.
1 night trip Nov 8, 2012
Maria B.
"Good value for the money."
Clean room with a comfortable bed. Temperature a little hard to regulate. Breakfast was cereal, bagels, packaged sweet rolls, coffee, juice machine. Free wi-fi in room worked well. Smelled a little funky in the hallways but the lobby and general appearance was clean. Hotel staff was adequate. Nice people. No major complaints, would stay here again and recommend it for a value night stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 26, 2012
Days Inn
You get what you pay for. The room was inexpensive and the location met my needs well. The view of the lake in the back was superb. The room was musty smelling. The carpet was worn and torn. A dirty washcloth hung from the shower curtain rod.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2012
average room for a cheap price
1 night trip Oct 18, 2012
"unexpectingly nice"
I was a little shocked that the room was large and comfortable and the internet was fast.
Business trip Sep 23, 2012
"Acceptable accomodations"
Fair room for a fair price
Business trip Aug 16, 2012
Very good price and close enough to the Arch and other sites.
Other trip Aug 8, 2012
"would not recommend"
The air was turned off so it was like walking into a heat wave when we first opened the door to the room. We asked for a smoking room but didn't expect to be in a room that smelled like an ashtray with no operable windows to releive the smell.
Other trip Jul 30, 2012
"Ratings should be higher"
When we got to the hotel it took a couple of minutes for someone to come to the desk. Other than that, it was great. Lobby was very nice, room was clean and the staff was very nice. Breakfast wasn't the greatest, but for what it was - a one night lay over - everything was fine. I don't understand why the ratings have been so low. I would recommned this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Jul 13, 2012
"yuck"
you get what you pay for, the people that own this motel obviously pocket any profits.
Other trip Jul 5, 2012
Very clean, friendly staff, and great price very satisfied.
Family trip Jun 23, 2012
"Horrible"
Room "smell good spray" gave me a headache. Dirty. Would not stay here again at any price.
Business trip Jun 18, 2012
"Just fine for a couple nights"
If this hotel would replace carpets in the rooms and more detailed cleaning it would have been good instead of ok. I just want a safe and affordable price and I did get that at this hotel.
Other trip Jun 11, 2012
There wasn't an elevator so it was hard with suitcases. Overall an okay stay.
Other trip May 31, 2012

"Good stay"
Only issue was the adjoining rooms had their tvs extremely loud through a couple of the nights. Perhaps there should be a rule that tv volumes are below a certain level after 11pm
Other trip Oct 24, 2012

"exelente servicio"
muy confortable y buen trato y muy comodo!
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Alcala
Response by Days Inn St Peters/St Charles
Thank you for taking the time a writing a review
2 night family trip Mar 12, 2015