All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
3200 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4860, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Would Definitely Stay Again"
The view of the beach from the room was wonderful, the room itself was spacious and clean, and the location of the resort was within walking distance of the boardwalk. The resort grounds were well maintained I would most definitely visit this resort again
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Jahmal
"I do not recommend"
Bad memories. Woke up with roaches in the bathroom and nightstand. Akso they didnot provide with clean sheets as we found hair pins in the bed. I asked the front desk about a full refund. She said I have to contact hotels.com for a full regund. She gave me two free complimentary breakfast. The food was poor
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Bahaa
"Road trip stop"
We were on a multi-generational road trip through the south, this was our favorite stop. This hotel had something for everyone from grandparents to young adults. The rooms were clean, comfortable and affordable. The view was breathtaking and the amenities were excellent. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Deborah
"Quiet escape"
Wanted just a few days away and this was a wonderful escape. It is a perfect combination of beach-front and yet space to play and relax! The pier is wonderful to walk out on and pools to cool off. The only drawback for us was the early hour check out with a newborn and nursing schedule. We requested a later check out and was turned down.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Surprised and pleased"
Spur of the moment getaway. Scored a great rate using Hotels.com. Very surprised and pleased with Springmaid Resort. Will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Emily"
I'm not sure when I'm book the room Turn out great my husband love it We will come black. So relax Got played mini goft for free and walk through bridge
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Le
"Great for families"
Had a great time. We'll be back soon.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015
Christine
"enjoyable"
I really enjoyed this hotel. it was relaxing and family friendly.
3 night trip Jul 18, 2015
It was a great stay. The only complaint I have is no couch in the room like a living room kinda feel to relax and watch tv, and the air plains through the night didn't help either for the cost of the room that was a little disappointing.
1 night trip with friends Jul 17, 2015
"Nice place."
Had an enjoyable time. Nice view of the beach. Room was good size and beds were comfortable. I would stay here again.
3 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
this hotel was the perfect location, right on the beach! The room was perfect and my kids loved the mini golf. The only reason for the 3 star rating regarding hotel service is due to the attitude of the check in clerk. Vicki was very rude and unaccomodating upon our arrival as well as departure. Other than that, i would highly recommend this hotel to anyone!
2 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
We had a fabulous time! I love the location near the beach.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"4 stars"
It was ok...I made a reservation and I specifically stated that I would be a late check in..when I got there they canceled my reservation...they gave me another room but it wasnt the king size bed I was promised and it barely had an ocean view...other than that issue it was pretty good... the room was clean and the staff was very polite..they even let me go back in my room after check out to get my charger that I left plugged in at the desk
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
Jahair
"July - 2 nights stay"
Pleasant
2 night family trip Jul 8, 2015
Paula
"Family weekend getaway"
Stayed in a 2 room suite, very clean , bathroom was a little tight but our view of the beach made up for it, grounds and pool areas were well maintained and always clean. Only 5 minute car ride to Broadway park. Will definitely stay again
2 night family trip Jul 5, 2015
"Enjoyable 4th of July with Family"
Hotel a little old and rooms outdated but comfortable. They were ill prepared for volume of guests for 4th of July. Vending machines were out, ice was hard to come by, pool towels were scarce. Was given a loud harumph and eye roll by one of the housekeepers when I asked her to come back later. I've never had that experience before. On the positive side we enjoyed the facilities, the beach, activities and fireworks. I would go back.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
Judy L
"Fantabulous!!! 4+!!"
Most wonderful resort hotel. Beautiful grounds, clean pools, clean, roomy rooms. Lots of activities for kids and adults alike. Elevators a bit slow at peak times, but that's normal. Staff were very friendly, check in and out with ease. It's situated in an alcove almost...separated from the busy, crazy, rest of the beach scene. Has its own pier, numerous pools, green areas are large and landscaped quite well. Parking is easy and well lit. Stay here...it's worth it! Unless of course you prefer the crazy crowds, and noise and stores...in that case..go down the street. Here you will find peace, tranquility, and resort atmosphere. Enjoy!
1 night family trip Jul 3, 2015
david
"Just ok."
Overall it was just ok. Nice size resort was large. Room clean. But the refrigerator didn't work. Shower would run out of hot water. Hotel service was lacking. I had an issues and they never followed up with me. Upon check out they blew it off because I was checking out.
3 night trip with friends Jun 25, 2015
"Beautiful getaway"
It was very relaxing from the comfortable bed to the beautiful view
2 night romance trip Mar 25, 2015
Karheashea
"go back"
pretty good will return no problems.
3 night romance trip Jun 11, 2015
"Beautiful veiw. Great pools."
Had trouble getting fresh towels after 2 days, but overall a nice property with a friendly staff and perfect view. Would go back!
5 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
Room was basic. Common areas need work.
3 night romance trip Jun 13, 2015
"Great experience"
We went for a long weekend. Nice resort! Easy parking too!
3 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
sharon
"My Hotel"
So far my Favorite hotel. The only thing i would change is the sink being in the room instead of the bathroom. I prefer my sink in the bathroom where it belongs. This is a very good comfortable clean hotel. I will book here for all my stays in Myrtle Beach. I booked here four times and decided to try a different hotel and was so disappointed. The hotel was so dirty compared to the Springmaid. I will not take this risk again. I will stick with the Springmaid cause i know what i get. Good clean comfort. Trust my opinion.
2 night romance trip Jun 2, 2015
Bobby
"Relaxing Babymoon"
Very relaxing. It was our babymoon. Don't forget to leave the front desk with you wrist band.
2 night romance trip May 29, 2015
"Not was I was expecting!"
Good: On the beach, two restaurants, a shop, easy access for fishing & good # of pools on the property (even though we found out at the last minute) Based on my experience and service received: Not good: Standard room too small, no closet (only 1 dresser and night table for clothing) Check-in sevice not what I expected (not good). Most parking were reserved for bickers! Elevators out of order, and restroom and kitchenette sink combined!! Hotel good for 1 night is needed. Sorry, won't be booking here again.
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
"Fun time!"
We went down for a last minute overnight visit. We had such a nice time the first night, we opted to stay over a second night. Staff was very friendly. Facilities were clean and I would definitely stay there again.
1 night romance trip May 29, 2015
randall
"Nice resort !"
It was a very good vacation and my family enjoyed the beach and lazy pool a lot ...
2 night family trip May 23, 2015
venkata naga
"Great Place"
Awesome place!!! Will definitely go back!!!
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
DAWN
"2"
HAHA
2 night business trip May 23, 2015
Wilbert
"Family Fun away from the crowds!"
Great location away from the busy strip, awesome for families. Room and pools very clean and staff pleasant. The menu at BARnacles could do with an upgrade - more seafood (it is on the beach after all) and how about some veggies? Overall would definitely recommend. It is close to the airport but the planes never bothered us and we didn't hear anything at night.
1 night family trip May 24, 2015
"Almost a perfect score"
The room was very nice except they didn't provide the pull out chair that was stated to included with the room.
1 night trip May 22, 2015
Vanessa
"nice"
It was awesome I will be coming back.
2 night trip May 22, 2015
Michell
"WEEKEND GET AWAY FOR SISTERS"
WE REALLY ENJOYED OUR STAY THERE IT WAS NICE.
2 night family trip May 16, 2015
Trudy
"Had a great time"
Absolutely perfect. Convenient, well appointed, pools were great. We had a great get-a-way.
4 night romance trip May 13, 2015
Harry
"Beach"
Hotel was nice. Very close to the beach. Would stay again
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
Jamie
"good beach front hotel"
We had lots of fun at the beach. That was the best part. The hotel was nice but my son and I woke up with itchy red bumps after we slept. Also, the carpet was not very clean. I only saw 3 staff members my entire stay and they friendlyish. Not mean but not nice. the design of the room was nice. As was decor. The front desk is in a seperate building and hard to find. Over all I'd give it 3.5 stars.
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
philip
"Skip this one"
This hotel in my opinion was far overpriced! I had been told it was newly renovated, but it was shoddy work and not appealing to have the sink in the bedroom! Not at all what I would expect for the price, for half the price maybe....
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Merry
"Adequate"
The stay was basically okay. We were only there one night, so it was adequate. Staff were friendly and helpful, however at check-in they were not very accommodating. I made reservations for adjoining rooms and as close to pier as possible. At check-in, the rooms were not adjoining(13 rooms apart) and we were in the farthest building from the pier. At check in I was told that was all they could do. Would not stay there again. The bathtub had not been cleaned.
1 night family trip May 15, 2015
Robin
Very nice stay. We enjoyed the resort as it was excluded from the busier parts of Myrtle Beach. Plenty of room. Several pools and plenty of beach access. We enjoyed the pier access as well. The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean, spacious and comfortable with a great view.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2015
Adam
"marvelous stay"
For mother's day had a great time
DEmetrice
"good"
Wonderful
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
lisa
"We'd come back again."
We had great time, great location, great resort.
2 night romance trip Apr 24, 2015
"Nice views"
Hotel was great for the price. Views were excellent from our room in the palmettos. Asked for a late checkout on Monday morning but they refused saying they had other bookings even though 3/4 ths of the place was vacant through the weekend. Otherwise a nice stay
2 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Excellent! We Will Return."
Our stay was beautiful, peaceful and enjoyable. We enjoyed our view of the ocean and slept with the balcony door opened in order to relax with the sound from the splashing waves. Everything in our room was clean and comfortable. The location is in the perfect spot away from the excitement of the fun activities. We ran to the balcony like two little kids to see the airplanes when we heard them flying above us....lol....it was funny! We will return for our next visit. I cant forget to mention the cost. The price was right and reasonable.
"awesome resort"
the place was amazing we are planning our next weekend getaway there sweet
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
"Hotel on Landing Pathway"
Overall people and staff were friendly. The biggest down size, for the money I paid is that this hotel is in the pathway of planes landing at the airport
2 night family trip May 8, 2015
"Weekend Getaway"
Dispite the weather we still had a great time
1 night family trip May 9, 2015
Shareka
"Great place to stay!"
The staff was friendly and the room was clean. No bedbugs-that's always a plus! Our 6th floor room had a balcony with a wonderful view of the ocean and pool. My only complaint was the loud noise from the planes flying directly ahead that were either taking off or landing at the airport nearby. The landing strip is visible from the parking deck balcony. Other than fearing they would miss the landing strip and land on our roof, everything was great.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015
Clean, roomy, easy check-in, the person that did my check in was very informative.
1 night family trip May 8, 2015