All hotels in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, United States of America
3200 S Ocean Blvd, Myrtle Beach, SC, 29577-4860, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Gotta get past check in!!!"
Getting in was horrible!!!! We arrived around 230pm to check in and preregistered because the room was not ready. That was no problem because check in was at 4pm so we were told to come back then to just get the key. Well we came back a little after 4pm and the front desk personnel had everyone who had preregistered in one line and new guests in another line.... What was bad is that we stood in line for almost an hour and realized the new guests were going in and out and our line was not moving. The front desk personnel decided that 3 workers would check in new guests and only 1 worker for the preregistered guests .... That made no sense to me!!! I will say past check in the stay was really good. We enjoyed the pier and it is in a nice location for relaxation ..
5 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Christopher
The beds are terrible, killed my back but everything was good
5 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
Jamii
"Acceptable"
Front desk girl (Lillie) fantastic. Rooms and amenities pretty good. A little below other resorts I've stayed at. View and setting were great. Neighborhood not to good. Overall, it was OK for a one-night stay but I don't think I'd want to spend a week there.
1 night trip with friends Aug 8, 2015
"Fun weekend getaway"
Our stay was so much fun! We really enjoyed the beach and pier being so close!
1 night trip with friends Aug 7, 2015
SamanthaJ
"so happy with our stay"
it was great!
3 night family trip Aug 5, 2015
ERIC
White refrigerator looks very bad and needs replacement room 604
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
I ask for a room with roll in shower and got one with tub.
2 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
kathleen c.
the stay was ok, was hoping for more of a beach front view.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
maurice
"HAPPY AS A CLAM"
This was one of the cleanest hotels we have stayed at in Myrtle Beach. The room had been cleaned everyday when we came in from beach. All hotel staff was pleasant to work with.. We will defiantly be returning here in the near future and I would recommend this hotel to all my friends and family.
4 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Tammy
"Good vacation"
Great prices, really nice beach and amenities. Very nice rooms. Pleasant stay.
4 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Natalie
"Great..... if you can ever get checked in"
The worst part about the trip was check in. We stood in line for over an hour to check in. That was ridiculous. There were two separate lines and nobody knew which line to be in. One line was for people who had already checked in earlier but their room was not ready at the time so they were back to get their keys. The other line was supposed to be for people just getting there. The line with the people just getting there was moving a lot faster than the one with the earlier check ins. Me and my wife split up and I went to the just arriving line even though we had already checked in. I got to the counter and got our keys. My wife was still not even close to the front desk. If I had stayed in line with her, we might still be trying to check in. Worst check in ever. Other than that, it was great. Rooms, pools, restaurant, activities and everything else was first class..
"Love Springmaid Resorts."
The room was larger than most. Very nice and clean. We enjoyed our stay and are telling others about Springmaid Resorts.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
"Very nice!"
We went to Springmaid for our family vacation. The miniature golf is included with your stay so that was a plus. There was only one elevator in the building we were in so we sometimes had to wait a while to get on. There are restaurants on the resort so if you don't want to go far to eat you don't have to. Overall, the resort was nice and I'm very likely to stay there again.
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
"Awesome place"
Had fun in the pool
4 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2015
Aqib
It was comfortable stay for a family getaway. Only thing is bring your own towels because there were none by the pool.
2 night family trip Aug 3, 2015
Great location and environment. Clean with nice amenities. Front desk staff could be more pleasant and helpful but other staff were great. Overall enjoyable stay.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Crystal
Had to ask for fresh towels. There didn't seem to be an automatic freshening up of room. Disappointed.
lois
"Worst check-in & check-out ever!!"
We asked to see if we could check in earlier as we were exhausted from the drive and we would pay any extra fees it intailed but we were denied & told we had to check in at 4 pm.Picking up the key card was by far the most unorganized and unpleasant experience.There was no direction given by management or staff.Confusion was at an all time high with all of the guest that were checking in and the guests that were just picking up key cards.We were not able to get to our room till 5:30 pm.The day we were leaving a housekeeper walked in on us sleeping a little after 9 am and then another housekeeper walked in on us at 10:55 am while by we were both fresh out of the shower & not dressed.The housekeeper made it a poing to let us know that check out was at 11 am. No apology, no explanation!I called the front desk and spoke to Brandon, explained what had happened to which he responded "I'm sure that they before they went into your".They did return my call and I spoke with Tracy but nothing was ever resolved.I can honestly say..I WILL NEVER DO IT AGAIN.It was by far the worst check-in and check-out experience I have ever had and it just makes me appreciate my time share even more.
Angel
"Excellent rating for a great resort"
We travel from Ohio to Florida twice a year to stay with family. Each trip we pick a hotel to stay at in Myrtle Beach to stay at on the way back to break the trip up. This year we picked Spring Maid and we were glad we did. We were more disappointed that we couldn't stay longer. Our room was fantastic with a great view. The property was clean and pet friendly which was a big benefit for us. Our room was very nice with clean and comfortable beds and plenty of space to stretch out. We will try to stay here longer the next time we get the chance to come back through.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Brandon
The overall stay was satisfactory but the check in process was somewhat of a horror. I arrived early and checked in and was given keys saying that our room was not ready but that we would be on the fifth floor and that we would be called when it was ready. We did not receive a call and we had to stand in line for a long time. Since were already checked in we should not have had to wait with those just checking in. They were getting rooms before us and we were not put on the fifth floor as first stated
2 night trip with friends Aug 2, 2015
"OK stay"
I enjoyed our stay. Our view was outstanding. Lack of ice machine was rather upsetting but having a fridge in our room was great. The pool was pretty nasty by Thursday. Wish they would of cleaned it better. Talking to the other guest it was evident we had gotten a good rate. I did look at one of the dog friendly rooms and it didnt appear like the picture on the website. But for the price we paid I was good with our visit. The staff that we encounter were very friendly and happy.
3 night romance trip Jul 28, 2015
"Enjoyed it!!"
I'm starting from the beginning!! My husband, 2yr old son, and myself made reservations online at hotels.com for a secret price (amazing prize, but shh its a secret!!) we stayed for 5 days and 4 nights…. Plz ignore the bad reviews...our stay was great and we will return. We had no problem checking in...we arrived around 3:30pm and our room was ready. We stayed in the Palmetto bld and parking was a breeze even the elevators. The best part of our stay was the view!!!! loved the pools and the kiddie pool was 1ft which was perfect for our 2yr old (he loved it) Easy access to the beach and Loved the pier but its best in the evening when its more cooler because there is no shade. the shower was amazing my husband and I wanted to take it home with us lol. ok bad reviews: there was a wet spot on carpet but its wasn't in a place that we had to walk back & forth…walls are thin so it was easy to hear to loud neighbors with kids next door but we was hardly in room only issue in the morning because we are late sleepers…we never made it to marlins restaurant for breakfast so I can't tell you how it was (there are plenty of pancakes house on the nearby N kings pkwy) We did eat at Barnacles at resort on our first night and Burger was burnt so we didn't go back) Housecleaning was awesome was always right on time with fresh towels! Overall the resort is located on great spot on strip. People was soooo friendly!! We will be returning back to Myrtle Beach and staying at this resort.
4 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
shaniqua
"Too sweet!"
I loved it. Would love to bring my family back. The deal I got on Hotels.com was too sweet to pass the chance to go up.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
Rafael
"sping break"
spring break - 3 nights - loved it.
3 night family trip Apr 6, 2015
Otis
pretty good overall! I think the website is misleading as far as pet friendly! I didn't know there was only one certain building for that.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Jeffrey
This hotel was great. The rooms were clean, the grounds are kept up. Keep in mind it is an older resort but it was all we expected for the price of the booking. We stayed at the Palmetto tower and the view was fantastic. The pools were adequate and there was plenty of seating available. Yes, there is an airport near by and planes do fly by often. My children thought this was the greatest thing ever. The noise did not bother me one bit. Parking was plentiful, free access to the pier, WIFI and putt putt. The hotel did have other activities such as volleyball and bean bag toss. They also has a kids movie play in one of their lawn. We were not made aware of any of these activities on arrival, so we were not able to participate in any, due to other plans. Overall the resort was all I expected. We will definitely stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
Soila
"Family Vacation"
We had a great time and the resort was an awesome place for family.
3 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
Jeremy
"Overall enjoyable."
Check-in process was good; room was nice, loved the view of the ocean and the pier. Bathroom was very small but nice to have the vanity area and sink on the outside of where tub and toilet were so more than 1 person could be getting ready at the same time. Pools were good. Loved the close beach access. Liked that our car could be parked in the garage on the same level as our room which allowed us easy access when coming and going as well as loading the car when leaving. Lots of elevators for easy access. Noticed a bug crawling along the wall - thankfully on the last night we were there - or probably would not have stayed there. Was a little far from shopping and restaurants but away from the crowds as well!
4 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
"best place for the best price"
amazing my second time and i love it
1 night business trip Jul 22, 2015
Chasitiy
We stayed a night as this was a stop on our road trip north. I liked that there were many things to do at this resort. They had lazy river pools and places to eat on a pier which was nice. The room was pretty small and the toilet needed to be flushed twice in order to flush properly, but it was functional for the price. It is directly on the beach which made it a nice stay. The only thing that I would say was a little annoying was the fact that there was no parking in the lot when we got in. We had to park on the entrance street and walk our bags all the way over to the elevator.
1 night trip with friends Jul 30, 2015
"Beach Vacation 2015"
We really enjoyed our stay. I was a little concerned due to mixed reviews online, but all of my concerns were put to rest once we arrived. The room was clean, the staff was friendly, the air conditioning worked fine, the water pressure was great, the pools were nice, the movie night was great, the view was awesome, the pier was a great plus, and the parking was fine. I would definitely recommend this resort and will definitely book through Hotels.com again. Thank you for providing and excellent room and atmosphere for our family vacation.
4 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Michele
"Good sleep"
Stay was great to bad only one night because other nights we wanted to stay were booked
"Nice Family Hotel"
Great stay. Nice family hotel
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
"Best trip ever"
Great quite love everything
3 night romance trip Jul 26, 2015
It was wonderful. The room was clean and the property is well maintained. We loved all of the pools and the beach was very clean. I would stay again.
2 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"quick family getaway"
The room was comfortable, I slept great!!! I liked that it had a balcony that had an ocean/pool/yard view. I do wish that the restaurants on the hotel were better. We tried dining on the boardwalk to find out they were out of chicken tenders and french fries while we were placing our order. Normally that wouldn't be a huge deal but they had a pretty small selection and we had our kids with us. The other restaurant closed at 5, that seemed pretty early. I really liked that it had a large selection of pools and the small wading type pool for the little children, but the lazy river should be moving , it was at a complete standstill. This was not the type of place to go if you want the hotel to entertain you. You are on the ocean, access to many pools a volleyball court and a pier, but I didn't see any actual "hotel ran activities".
3 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
crystal
"springmaid"
Hotel was great,but checking in at 4pm is not good for the customer
david
"Had fun!"
Lillie was great at the front desk. Liked the pier and so glad they don't make guest pay to walk on it. Pillows could have been better. Neighborhood was like all neighborhoods in the U.S. going down fast
2 night trip with friends Jul 25, 2015
"Great stay, great price"
Perfect location to just relax and spend time with family..
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Janice
"Putt putt, pier, and privacy. Perfect!"
I loved staying here. It was separated from all the other big hotels and there weren't as many people there at the beach. It was nice having your own space. Being able to go out on the pier and play putt putt for free (it's included in your stay) was wonderful. They had plenty of pools and parking. They even had complimentary tea and lemonade in the registration building. Everyone was very friendly. I would definitely go again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 23, 2015
Mary-Hannah
"Clean, but dated"
I selected this hotel after looking at reviews where comments said that it was cleaner than most Myrtle Beach resorts. The common rooms could use updating and refurbishing. My room was clean, but musty smelling. I did appreciate the amenities, except for the elevator that always had a line. Love the pier behind the hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 24, 2015
CORNELIA
"perfect for a mini getaway"
loved that it was only feet away from the beach and it made it convenient!
1 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
"Awesome place for a family vacation"
Nice and convenient to everything! I would stay there again
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
gwendolyn
"Would Definitely Stay Again"
The view of the beach from the room was wonderful, the room itself was spacious and clean, and the location of the resort was within walking distance of the boardwalk. The resort grounds were well maintained I would most definitely visit this resort again
3 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Jahmal
"I do not recommend"
Bad memories. Woke up with roaches in the bathroom and nightstand. Akso they didnot provide with clean sheets as we found hair pins in the bed. I asked the front desk about a full refund. She said I have to contact hotels.com for a full regund. She gave me two free complimentary breakfast. The food was poor
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
Bahaa
"Road trip stop"
We were on a multi-generational road trip through the south, this was our favorite stop. This hotel had something for everyone from grandparents to young adults. The rooms were clean, comfortable and affordable. The view was breathtaking and the amenities were excellent. I would definitely stay here again.
1 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
Deborah
"Quiet escape"
Wanted just a few days away and this was a wonderful escape. It is a perfect combination of beach-front and yet space to play and relax! The pier is wonderful to walk out on and pools to cool off. The only drawback for us was the early hour check out with a newborn and nursing schedule. We requested a later check out and was turned down.
2 night family trip Jul 21, 2015
"Surprised and pleased"
Spur of the moment getaway. Scored a great rate using Hotels.com. Very surprised and pleased with Springmaid Resort. Will definitely stay again.
1 night romance trip Jul 21, 2015
"Emily"
I'm not sure when I'm book the room Turn out great my husband love it We will come black. So relax Got played mini goft for free and walk through bridge
2 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
Le
"Great for families"
Had a great time. We'll be back soon.
3 night family trip Jul 18, 2015