All hotels in Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States of America
5750 Will Rogers Road, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

Nice lobby with fireplace and bar area staff friendly and rooms good size with all amentiea
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Dee
"Comfy hotel"
The room was missing the hairdryer but when we called the front desk they promptly brought one to our room. Beds were comfortable and we slept good. Walls were a little thin but acceptable. Restaurant prices were a little steep so we ate out but mostly a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"X&L Hinojos"
We were in town from California for a family wedding and arrived early. Luke you front desk associate let us check in early which greatly accommodated us.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Llana
It was nice could use new catpet in the rooms ad bathrooms need to be cleaner walls doors ex
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. My goal is to always take this feedback and make the changes required to improve the quality of each and every guest. I thank you again for letting me know about your experience and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"No pool"
It was a decent hotel only problem was the gym door didnt work and the pool was under construction.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great hotel!"
The lobby was very warm and welcoming, and the staff was extremely courteous and professional. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Great hotel, would recommend to anyone!
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you so much for the positive words. My team will enjoy seeing these. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Midwest City area.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Phil
"Family"
The staff here are extra friendly, I fly a lot and this is the nicest staff and hotel I ever seen. It didn't feel like I was staying at a hotel but with family or friends.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Nathan, Thank you for the great feedback, I also want to thank you regarding the $5 cards for the restaurant. That is a great idea and will be happy to bring this up in our next meeting. Thank you and see you again soon!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Nathan
"Just Okay"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The Hotel is a little older. The bathroom was tiny. It was just okay. There are probably better options.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Phil
The experience was nice the bar tender was really friendly.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Oklahoma City area.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Wonderful"
This is the nicest hotel I've stayed in for awhile. The bed was ridiculously comfortable, and the desk was long enough for both my husband and I to get some work done. No complimentary breakfast items, but the room service menu looked pretty good. I had never been in OK City before, but was impressed enough that I want to come back.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Frequent Traveler
Great hotel and lobby smells wonderful and inviting. .
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Brandy, It was a pleasure having you with us while you were visiting the Midwest City area. We hope you choose Sheraton's in your future travels. Thanks!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Brandy
"Very nice hotel friendly staff clean nice location"
Very friendly staff price is right clean rooms great location
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time for providing us with your wonderful feedback. Our team takes all feedback very seriously to continue making the Sheraton Midwest City a first choice when traveling to this area. Sincerely, Eric R.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Tonya
Wonderful & Relaxing!
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Polly Ray
Our bathroom was not clean. We had reserved a king but when we got there we had 2 fulls. And the beds were hard.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Jess
Had to wait unusually long tine for crib and frig (medically necessary). Got the sheet - but bo crib. Finally delivered arrived after 9PM, checked in at 3PM. Front desk staff very helpful. No drawers??? Small wardrobe - no closet! Nice desk space and loved free wifi.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Erin
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very Good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Doug
"Game Day"
I was pleasantly surprised. Other than the long wait checking, which was very late for us, the hotel was great. The room and bed was veryvclean, comfortable and quiet.
ou fan
"Good for price"
The heater smelled awful we had to keep it off. It was a little chilly
"Worst Sheraton ever !!"
Fridge didn't work. Nothing they could do at 8pm. Over priced location for sure. Dark out side. Service is excellent. Why was my aC cover hanging off the aC. Filthy inside it too. The room looking like a old super 8 room. I say old because I've seen brand new super 8 look better than this Sheraton. Very disappointed. Remodel or change the name. It is a 1.5 star at best. .
wizkid971
"Sleepless nights"
2 nights in a row the emergency system woke us early in the am. After we & all the hotel guests evacuated through the stairs we were told it was a false alarm. They need to announce over system it is a false alarm before we depart our rooms. Also fix the sensitivity of the system.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Sans
"Boomer"
Was in town for an OU game. Hotel was a straight shot to the stadium, about 20 minutes. Vey comfortable
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Great hotel but not for the price I paid"
First night, as I got out of the shower and headed to the bed to get into it I saw I believe a water bug crawl under the bed. On the second night, I asked for extra towels since we didn't get our room cleaned from the previous nights and no towels ever showed up. I thought also when I signed up for the hotel that there was free continental breakfast which they didn't have. Great location for what we needed for the weekend.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Emily Kitchens
"Nice stay near OU"
We had a great stay. We always stay here when we drive up for the Sooner games. We really like that the air was turned down and the room was cool at check in.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
geoff
"CLOSE TO MY EVENT AND RIGHT OFF INTERSTATE"
EXCELLENT HOTEL, VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY STAFF. LUKE AT THE FRONT DESK HELP US CHECK IN RIGHT AWAY AND WHEN WE LEFT A DRESS IN ROOM AFTER CHECK-OUT, THEY FOUND IT RIGHT AWAY.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
MICHELLE
"A nice Stay"
A pleasant , Business oriented not family type hotel Bar Eating and a Club . Not for families with kids
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Beautiful hotel and conveniently located. The bed was very uncomfortable and it was a little loud.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you very much for your feedback and I do apologize regarding the comfort of your bed. I do hope you were able to get some rest while you were with us. W e look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
lea
Hotel was very busy compared to the last time we stayed here (about two months ago) so it was a little "noisier" than we were expecting and the rate was higher this go around. That is just the reality of the situation though and nothing bad. Clean place, with friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again when in OKC.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dan W. We very much value your comments regarding your last stay. We apologize for the noise and will do whatever we can in the future to remedy. See you again soon!
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Dan W
Everything was great except for the false fire alarm going off at 2 am. It would have been nice if they had in place a automated message system to tell everyone it was false.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your feedback and we certainly do apologize for the false alarm that morning. We do everything we can to make sure that guests have an enjoyable stay in a clean, comfortable and quite environment. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Clean with Good service"
Enjoyed everything about our stay except for not having breakfast without spending an extra 30 bucks per night for the club floor. Other than that it was great.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Dylan
"donot post"
Rooms was not clean well at all dust on lamps and headboards ,Bathrooms water..ran all night in both room ,Trashcans very rusty.One of the room had some socks on floor by the bed. We will think very hard about visiting again.Management need to check behind crew.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Hotel staff were helpful and great. Housekeeping was a real issue. I was there for five nights for a seminar in Oklahoma City, and every day but one, when I returned to the room, the room had not been made up. Housekeeping is severely understaffed, and it's a shame, because otherwise it would be a great hotel.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you so much for your comments, we strive each and every day to make sure our gusest enjoy our accommodations. We are working very hard to ensure that our housekeeping team is fully staffed so that we can provide the level of service that is expected from a Sheraton. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Beautiful, pet-friendly property"
We needed a hotel where we could bring our dog and relax after a long day of travel. The Sheraton Midwest City was a beautifully kept property, inside and out. The staff was friendly and helpful and they made us, and our dog, feel right at home. We definitely plan to use this hotel the next time we're in the area.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your outstanding comments. I will share them with the team. We enjoyed having you with us and look forward to your return.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Audrey
"Very dated"
While the room was clean, the overall feel is rather dated. Bathroom door was an odd setup with frosted glass panels in it which gave no privacy at all. Hotel has doubled charged me, and after several weeks still have no received a refund. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Brad
"30 year reunion"
We had a great time and everyone was so nice and had everything ready and was so efficient we barely noticed they were there. My only problem is there is no fridge in the room. And for that price and how nice it was there should be a mini fridge and microwave. There was plenty of room for that. The room was spacious and they had it nice and cool.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
janieb
"no microwave in room."
i was not told from the beginning there was no microwave in the rooms. was even told that they were trying to find one. only to be told later that they had only two and they were in the vending room.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your feedback, we take all comments very seriously. Unfortunately we do not have microwaves in all rooms. We have placed microwaves on all floor vending areas until we are able to put microwaves in all guest rooms. I apologize for any misunderstangings on our part.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Disappointed in service"
I was running in the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon this past weekend to support the Memorial. Due to weather the race was delayed 2 hours. After the race I called to ask if I could have a later check out so I could have time to shower and eat some lunch and they would not let me have a later check out than I had requested! They were either going to gather my belongings and put it behind the front desk or charge me another nights stay. Since it was a Sunday afternoon, I wouldn't expect there to be so many people checking in, and I would just expect a little more understanding because of the weather.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Tara
"Vacancy needed"
Decent hotel. The hotel's exterior makes it look like the inside will be a whole lot nicer than I found it to be. Not gross or bad by any means but seems a little out of date and shabby. Shower curtain was dirty which was displeasing (mildew line along the bottom) and the bathroom sink had a big crack in it which may have been where the whiff of mildew smell was coming from. Liked that the hotel does NOT have smoking rooms since smoke makes it's way through the entire ventilation system making even non-smoking rooms reached by smoke even if undetected by the nose. Who wants secondhand smoke on vacay when you don't smoke to begin with? Kudos Sheraton!! Also, a pet friendly hotel at no extra charge so next time our pooch can go, I'd consider Sheraton. Overall, I'd be fine staying at another Sheraton.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Mrs. T, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Without these comments we would not be able to grow. I have taken your comments to our staff to provide training for future stays. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Mrs. T
"Bad Service / No Communication"
Hotel was packed with sports teams, kids, etc. Which was fine - we were there for a soccer tournament. Were told we'd get a rollaway - at 9 pm still did not have. Nobody at front desk communicated to housekeeping after I showed up at 1:30 - I had to ask 3 different front desk people to PLEASE make sure we get a rollaway. Needless to say, they moved us to a double room, which worked out fine. But this room did NOT have fridge like the king room, the toilet seat was broken, light bulb out. Will never stay there again.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Amy, Thank you for leaving us feedback, we use feedback good/bad to make improvements throughout the hotel. Without your comments we would not know where we need to improve.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Good location, but not worth the $"
Waited 30 min in a long line at check in- the lobby was crowded bc of everyone having to wait to check in. I thought it was because it was 3pm, but line was present everytime I saw it. Toilet seat was completely off in our room. Air conditioner would not cool below 73. The bathroom floors were stained with dirt in corners. Staff sent someone to fix toilet and work on air. The pictures are decieving- pool and rooms were a lot smaller than advertised
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for the comments regarding your stay. We strive to make each experience at our hotel a great one and this was not the case. We hope we can make it up to you in a future stay. Again, thank you for the comments.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Not the best stop over."
I had some maintenance/repair issues with the room that were corrected right away, however I don't feel I should be dealing with these issues in the first place. We stayed two nights. House keeping did not clean our room at all the next day and only offered to make up the room after 6:30 PM. A little to late. No towels at pool side. There was a charge for the breakfast Buffett that I have gotten the same thing at other hotels for free.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Bruce, We very much appreciate and value your comments regarding your last stay with us. I would agree that you should not have to come across any maintenance or housekeeping issues while staying with us. I would like to thank you for leaving your comments as I will take these to our staff so that we can make all improvements moving forward. Thanks again!
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Bruce R.
"Awesome Service!"
My stay at this Sheraton was outstanding. The service was phenomenal by all of the staff. In-Room dining was delicious and very reasonably priced. My room was clean and comfortable. I appreciate that this hotel was pet friendly without having huge deposits for an overnight stay. I will definitely be coming back to stay on my next trip out to OKC.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Rick, You are Awesome and thank you for all the kind words. I will share your comments with the team!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Good Value"
Great value for your money. Nothing fancy, but definitely better then your average 3 star motel!
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Jim, Thank you for your kind words, we would love to see you again next time you are in the area!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Jim B.
"fast and friendly service!"
The only "bad" thing I can complain about was the shower. The nob was hard to turn and hard to set the temperature. Then during my shower the water got scolding hot out of nowhere, so I had to readjust the temperature.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for leaving comments regarding you last stay. We are on top of the water/shower issue and will be looking in to that so that it will not happen again. Thanks again!
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"3rd Party Booking"
Never knew booking through a 3rd party would be such an ordeal! Booked a kind sized bed but ended up with double beds because 3rd party doesn't ensure you receive the room you paid for. Honeymooners slept in separate beds.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Abbey, We are very sorry to hear that you received a room with two beds. As newlyweds this must have been very frustrating. If you should be in the area again, please give us another try and we will get you in to the room of your choice. Hope to see you soon!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Abbey
"Nice for the price"
I got a good price on a Sunday night for this hotel. It was good except for a couple of things. They say that they have a heated pool but it is not heated at all no big deal in the overall stay. The women's restroom off the lobby was not clean at all. But the room was nice and they delivered extra towels when asked.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Al
"not clean, needed maintenance"
Our room wasn't as clean as it should have been for this type of hotel. The handle to the bathroom door fell off when we used it. Very noisy and out of coffee when I went down for breakfast at 9:30. Bed was comfortable and temperature of room was good.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Your comments have been viewed and shared with our team regarding the cleanliness and maintenance items you experienced while you were here. We take comments very seriously as we want to make sure that all guests enjoy every moment of their stay!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Very nice pet friendly"
Considering that hotel is pet friendly, accomodations were nice . I had a 1 floor room that opened to the hotel's patio and outside exits close to parking was available so I didn't have to bring my dog through the lobby. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"close to family event"
I felt the customer service rep's at the front desk were very friendly and nice, Mr. Luke and Logan, the overall stay could have been more upscale with a reputable name like Sheraton. Rooms needed more care with linen issues with stains and bathroom touch ups needed with loose fittings *toilet handles falling apart, tub floor looking used up and dingy. Cold snap, with weather on the weekend was horrible, and doorman/ security with a plastic cup and tablespoon for a scoop was humourous while attempting to de-ice the front entry of lobby. I could'nt resist but, to take over and pull the cart over where I needed to walk and sprinkle icemelt by hand to get out of cold.Please, forgive me if I'm sounding critical but, its what I think: So, there you have it. Thanks but, no thanks we'll use another hotel.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
W. Lolo
"Comfortable rooms"
The rooms were very comfortable. Great work space for the business person. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Doug
"Friendly Customer Service"
Greeted immediately upon entering the hotel; quick check in and shared amenities available; everyone was very cheerful, polite and share a smile! Great location for my meeting at Rose State College!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014