All hotels in Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here5750 Will Rogers Road, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Very Nice Hotel"
Very Good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Doug
"Game Day"
I was pleasantly surprised. Other than the long wait checking, which was very late for us, the hotel was great. The room and bed was veryvclean, comfortable and quiet.
ou fan
"Good for price"
The heater smelled awful we had to keep it off. It was a little chilly
"Worst Sheraton ever !!"
Fridge didn't work. Nothing they could do at 8pm. Over priced location for sure. Dark out side. Service is excellent. Why was my aC cover hanging off the aC. Filthy inside it too. The room looking like a old super 8 room. I say old because I've seen brand new super 8 look better than this Sheraton. Very disappointed. Remodel or change the name. It is a 1.5 star at best. .
wizkid971
"Sleepless nights"
2 nights in a row the emergency system woke us early in the am. After we & all the hotel guests evacuated through the stairs we were told it was a false alarm. They need to announce over system it is a false alarm before we depart our rooms. Also fix the sensitivity of the system.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Sans
"Boomer"
Was in town for an OU game. Hotel was a straight shot to the stadium, about 20 minutes. Vey comfortable
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Great hotel but not for the price I paid"
First night, as I got out of the shower and headed to the bed to get into it I saw I believe a water bug crawl under the bed. On the second night, I asked for extra towels since we didn't get our room cleaned from the previous nights and no towels ever showed up. I thought also when I signed up for the hotel that there was free continental breakfast which they didn't have. Great location for what we needed for the weekend.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Emily Kitchens
"Nice stay near OU"
We had a great stay. We always stay here when we drive up for the Sooner games. We really like that the air was turned down and the room was cool at check in.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
geoff
"CLOSE TO MY EVENT AND RIGHT OFF INTERSTATE"
EXCELLENT HOTEL, VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY STAFF. LUKE AT THE FRONT DESK HELP US CHECK IN RIGHT AWAY AND WHEN WE LEFT A DRESS IN ROOM AFTER CHECK-OUT, THEY FOUND IT RIGHT AWAY.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
MICHELLE
"A nice Stay"
A pleasant , Business oriented not family type hotel Bar Eating and a Club . Not for families with kids
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Beautiful hotel and conveniently located. The bed was very uncomfortable and it was a little loud.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you very much for your feedback and I do apologize regarding the comfort of your bed. I do hope you were able to get some rest while you were with us. W e look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
lea
Hotel was very busy compared to the last time we stayed here (about two months ago) so it was a little "noisier" than we were expecting and the rate was higher this go around. That is just the reality of the situation though and nothing bad. Clean place, with friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again when in OKC.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dan W. We very much value your comments regarding your last stay. We apologize for the noise and will do whatever we can in the future to remedy. See you again soon!
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Dan W
Everything was great except for the false fire alarm going off at 2 am. It would have been nice if they had in place a automated message system to tell everyone it was false.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your feedback and we certainly do apologize for the false alarm that morning. We do everything we can to make sure that guests have an enjoyable stay in a clean, comfortable and quite environment. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"Clean with Good service"
Enjoyed everything about our stay except for not having breakfast without spending an extra 30 bucks per night for the club floor. Other than that it was great.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Dylan
"donot post"
Rooms was not clean well at all dust on lamps and headboards ,Bathrooms water..ran all night in both room ,Trashcans very rusty.One of the room had some socks on floor by the bed. We will think very hard about visiting again.Management need to check behind crew.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Hotel staff were helpful and great. Housekeeping was a real issue. I was there for five nights for a seminar in Oklahoma City, and every day but one, when I returned to the room, the room had not been made up. Housekeeping is severely understaffed, and it's a shame, because otherwise it would be a great hotel.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you so much for your comments, we strive each and every day to make sure our gusest enjoy our accommodations. We are working very hard to ensure that our housekeeping team is fully staffed so that we can provide the level of service that is expected from a Sheraton. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Beautiful, pet-friendly property"
We needed a hotel where we could bring our dog and relax after a long day of travel. The Sheraton Midwest City was a beautifully kept property, inside and out. The staff was friendly and helpful and they made us, and our dog, feel right at home. We definitely plan to use this hotel the next time we're in the area.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your outstanding comments. I will share them with the team. We enjoyed having you with us and look forward to your return.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Audrey
"Very dated"
While the room was clean, the overall feel is rather dated. Bathroom door was an odd setup with frosted glass panels in it which gave no privacy at all. Hotel has doubled charged me, and after several weeks still have no received a refund. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Brad
"30 year reunion"
We had a great time and everyone was so nice and had everything ready and was so efficient we barely noticed they were there. My only problem is there is no fridge in the room. And for that price and how nice it was there should be a mini fridge and microwave. There was plenty of room for that. The room was spacious and they had it nice and cool.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
janieb
"no microwave in room."
i was not told from the beginning there was no microwave in the rooms. was even told that they were trying to find one. only to be told later that they had only two and they were in the vending room.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your feedback, we take all comments very seriously. Unfortunately we do not have microwaves in all rooms. We have placed microwaves on all floor vending areas until we are able to put microwaves in all guest rooms. I apologize for any misunderstangings on our part.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Disappointed in service"
I was running in the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon this past weekend to support the Memorial. Due to weather the race was delayed 2 hours. After the race I called to ask if I could have a later check out so I could have time to shower and eat some lunch and they would not let me have a later check out than I had requested! They were either going to gather my belongings and put it behind the front desk or charge me another nights stay. Since it was a Sunday afternoon, I wouldn't expect there to be so many people checking in, and I would just expect a little more understanding because of the weather.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Tara
"Vacancy needed"
Decent hotel. The hotel's exterior makes it look like the inside will be a whole lot nicer than I found it to be. Not gross or bad by any means but seems a little out of date and shabby. Shower curtain was dirty which was displeasing (mildew line along the bottom) and the bathroom sink had a big crack in it which may have been where the whiff of mildew smell was coming from. Liked that the hotel does NOT have smoking rooms since smoke makes it's way through the entire ventilation system making even non-smoking rooms reached by smoke even if undetected by the nose. Who wants secondhand smoke on vacay when you don't smoke to begin with? Kudos Sheraton!! Also, a pet friendly hotel at no extra charge so next time our pooch can go, I'd consider Sheraton. Overall, I'd be fine staying at another Sheraton.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Mrs. T, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Without these comments we would not be able to grow. I have taken your comments to our staff to provide training for future stays. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
Mrs. T
"Bad Service / No Communication"
Hotel was packed with sports teams, kids, etc. Which was fine - we were there for a soccer tournament. Were told we'd get a rollaway - at 9 pm still did not have. Nobody at front desk communicated to housekeeping after I showed up at 1:30 - I had to ask 3 different front desk people to PLEASE make sure we get a rollaway. Needless to say, they moved us to a double room, which worked out fine. But this room did NOT have fridge like the king room, the toilet seat was broken, light bulb out. Will never stay there again.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Amy, Thank you for leaving us feedback, we use feedback good/bad to make improvements throughout the hotel. Without your comments we would not know where we need to improve.
1 night trip Apr 12, 2014
"Good location, but not worth the $"
Waited 30 min in a long line at check in- the lobby was crowded bc of everyone having to wait to check in. I thought it was because it was 3pm, but line was present everytime I saw it. Toilet seat was completely off in our room. Air conditioner would not cool below 73. The bathroom floors were stained with dirt in corners. Staff sent someone to fix toilet and work on air. The pictures are decieving- pool and rooms were a lot smaller than advertised
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for the comments regarding your stay. We strive to make each experience at our hotel a great one and this was not the case. We hope we can make it up to you in a future stay. Again, thank you for the comments.
Other trip Apr 14, 2014
"Not the best stop over."
I had some maintenance/repair issues with the room that were corrected right away, however I don't feel I should be dealing with these issues in the first place. We stayed two nights. House keeping did not clean our room at all the next day and only offered to make up the room after 6:30 PM. A little to late. No towels at pool side. There was a charge for the breakfast Buffett that I have gotten the same thing at other hotels for free.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Bruce, We very much appreciate and value your comments regarding your last stay with us. I would agree that you should not have to come across any maintenance or housekeeping issues while staying with us. I would like to thank you for leaving your comments as I will take these to our staff so that we can make all improvements moving forward. Thanks again!
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2014
Bruce R.
"Awesome Service!"
My stay at this Sheraton was outstanding. The service was phenomenal by all of the staff. In-Room dining was delicious and very reasonably priced. My room was clean and comfortable. I appreciate that this hotel was pet friendly without having huge deposits for an overnight stay. I will definitely be coming back to stay on my next trip out to OKC.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Rick, You are Awesome and thank you for all the kind words. I will share your comments with the team!
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
"Good Value"
Great value for your money. Nothing fancy, but definitely better then your average 3 star motel!
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Jim, Thank you for your kind words, we would love to see you again next time you are in the area!
2 night trip Mar 28, 2014
Jim B.
"fast and friendly service!"
The only "bad" thing I can complain about was the shower. The nob was hard to turn and hard to set the temperature. Then during my shower the water got scolding hot out of nowhere, so I had to readjust the temperature.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for leaving comments regarding you last stay. We are on top of the water/shower issue and will be looking in to that so that it will not happen again. Thanks again!
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"3rd Party Booking"
Never knew booking through a 3rd party would be such an ordeal! Booked a kind sized bed but ended up with double beds because 3rd party doesn't ensure you receive the room you paid for. Honeymooners slept in separate beds.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Abbey, We are very sorry to hear that you received a room with two beds. As newlyweds this must have been very frustrating. If you should be in the area again, please give us another try and we will get you in to the room of your choice. Hope to see you soon!
Other trip Mar 31, 2014
Abbey
"Nice for the price"
I got a good price on a Sunday night for this hotel. It was good except for a couple of things. They say that they have a heated pool but it is not heated at all no big deal in the overall stay. The women's restroom off the lobby was not clean at all. But the room was nice and they delivered extra towels when asked.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Al
"not clean, needed maintenance"
Our room wasn't as clean as it should have been for this type of hotel. The handle to the bathroom door fell off when we used it. Very noisy and out of coffee when I went down for breakfast at 9:30. Bed was comfortable and temperature of room was good.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Your comments have been viewed and shared with our team regarding the cleanliness and maintenance items you experienced while you were here. We take comments very seriously as we want to make sure that all guests enjoy every moment of their stay!
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Very nice pet friendly"
Considering that hotel is pet friendly, accomodations were nice . I had a 1 floor room that opened to the hotel's patio and outside exits close to parking was available so I didn't have to bring my dog through the lobby. Staff was friendly and accommodating.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2014
"close to family event"
I felt the customer service rep's at the front desk were very friendly and nice, Mr. Luke and Logan, the overall stay could have been more upscale with a reputable name like Sheraton. Rooms needed more care with linen issues with stains and bathroom touch ups needed with loose fittings *toilet handles falling apart, tub floor looking used up and dingy. Cold snap, with weather on the weekend was horrible, and doorman/ security with a plastic cup and tablespoon for a scoop was humourous while attempting to de-ice the front entry of lobby. I could'nt resist but, to take over and pull the cart over where I needed to walk and sprinkle icemelt by hand to get out of cold.Please, forgive me if I'm sounding critical but, its what I think: So, there you have it. Thanks but, no thanks we'll use another hotel.
2 night trip Feb 28, 2014
W. Lolo
"Comfortable rooms"
The rooms were very comfortable. Great work space for the business person. The staff was very helpful.
Other trip Mar 3, 2014
Doug
"Friendly Customer Service"
Greeted immediately upon entering the hotel; quick check in and shared amenities available; everyone was very cheerful, polite and share a smile! Great location for my meeting at Rose State College!
1 night business trip Feb 27, 2014
LS
It was a very nice place. The people in the room next to us were very loud at 12 am so we had to call down to the front desk. But overall it was good. I'd stay there again.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"A night in Midwest City"
Great experience. The staff at the check in desk were very welcoming. The staff in the lounge were friendly.
Other trip Feb 7, 2014
"MEPS STAY"
Enjoyed the stay, good food and service, only thing $50.00 was applied to my account by Sheraton when I booked through an outside party. It could have caused problems for someone that may be close to their limit. It was to be re-applied.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
"CHOSE TO STAY HERE TWICE"
I drove to MS from CO and back again. Oklahoma City is the half way mark and this hotel is right off the interstate. Very accessible.
Other trip Jan 10, 2014
Our heater/a was very noisy. It woke me up in the night. The rooms were nice and clean. Did not have enough towels but we got others. The hot tub was OK and the pool was ok. Staff was great. Loved having a covered parking garage. It was a nice place and would stay there again.
2 night trip Nov 29, 2013
"Very pleasant experience."
Very restful and convenient. Attended an event, and the hotel was about 5 miles from there. Easily accessible from freeway. Walmart two blocks away was helpful. Wonderful breakfast provided. Friendly, helpful staff. Very comfortable bed. Free internet access with almost imperceptible interface.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking time to leave these lovely comments. We surely appreciate you choosing the Sheraton Midwest City as your home away from home. We look forward to your next visit. Sincerely, MichaP
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
Mr & Mrs
"Can'r believe this an an SPG property"
Won't be back. Room was filthy. Not just old, but dirty. Luke at front desk was great, but that's about the extent of the niceness of this place.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking time to leave the comments for us. Without feedback such as this we can not continue to get better. I am truly sorry for your experience, this surely is not our standard and I will address with the proper departments to ensure this is taken care of. I do hope that you allow us to host you again in the future! Sincerely, MichaP
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
Good value for money. Good alternative to stay around Oklahoma City and Norman (close enough to OU)
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
We look forward to having the opportunity to host you again in the future! Safe travels. Sincerely, MichaP
Other trip Nov 19, 2013
Overall the room was pretty good. The bathroom however was weird to say the least. There are double doors that are frosted glass instead of solid. This allows you to see the silhoutte of the person in the bathroom. The mirror in the main room is conveniently located so you can have this view from the entire room. The bathroom counter had also had a big piece broken off of it at some point. This was reattached instead of replaceing the counter top so the look left a lot to be desired. Last on my list of bathroom deficiencies the water in the tub could not be shut off after we showered.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you so much for taking time to leave these comments with us. Without guest feedback such as yours, we can not continue to get better. We are delighted to hear that your overall stay was comfortable. I wanted to share with you that all of our bathroom vanities are going through replacement as of right now. This job is to be completed shortly after the new year. I will also ensure that your comments are addressed with the proper departments to ensure the issues are quickly resolved. Thank you again and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Sincerely, MichaP
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"staff was excellent"
Hotel is dated, be nice if they updated the atmosphere of the place. I'm not am old world style type of person. Linens clean but starting to get old. Waiter named Gary was phenomenal.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you so much for sharing your comments with us. We enjoyed hosting you during your stay and look forward to welcoming you back very soon. We have several updates starting this month into end of January that I believe you will find refreshing. Be sure and keep checking in with us! Sincerely, MichaP
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2013
jo
"Nice hotel - friendly staff"
Only thing we didn't like was the bathroom lay out - and bathroom door had no lock .
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for allowing us to be your home away from home during your recent trip to Oklahoma. We do look forward to welcoming you back very soon. Sincerely, MichaP
Other trip Nov 12, 2013
"Not as expected"
Overall, the hotel was nice and the staff was friendly, but my reservation was for 2 queen beds and i got 2 full size beds and I was very dissatisfied with the bathroom because there was not a tub. There was only a shower, but there was nothing to contain the water; therefore, the bathroom was like a swimming pool after one person taking a shower and you could not change clothes after taking a shower.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your feedback. Without comments such as yours we wouldn't be able to improve our hotel. I do apologize it sounds like there were some inconsistencies between booking and checking into our hotel. The hotel only has either rooms with one King bed or rooms with 2 double/double beds. I will actively check our websites to ensure our information is correct moving forward. We look forward to having an opportunity to host you again in the near future. Sincerely, MichaP
2 night trip Nov 1, 2013
Kristen
Everybody and everything was perfect. Service was outstanding, especially Gary, the host, waiter, busser in the dining room area. He made sure that my girlfriend and I had everything we needed.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
It was a pleasure making your trip a perfect one! I will definitely share your comments with Gary as well, he will be delighted to hear you were so please. We do hope to have the opportunity to host you again very soon. Sincerely, MichaP
2 night trip Oct 25, 2013
John Thurmond
"Okay Stay"
Hotel looks very nice from outside and from lobby. Bed spreads on both beds had stains on them but they were white and what hotel doesnt. You probably just don't see the stains as well because of the colors of the bedspread.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking time to leave your comments for us. We truly appreciate your feedback. Indeed it is a challenge keeping white linen perfectly spotless, however, please know that it is a focus for our housekeeping department to ensure that are thy are indeed perfect! We look forward to welcoming you back sooner than later! Sincerely, MichaP
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"Stay at the Sheraton"
We mostly travel for softball games, so we really aren't in the room much. The hotel was nice hard to get to the checkin point. Nice spacious room. I could hear others in the room right beside us. I don't care for that.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for allowing the Sheraton Midwest City host you during your recent trip to the Oklahoma City area. We truly appreciate you choosing us! I have shared your feedback with the entire staff to see how we can improve on these issues. Thank you again, we look forward to welcoming you back! Sincerely, MichaP
Other trip Oct 28, 2013