All hotels in Midwest City, Oklahoma, United States of America
5750 Will Rogers Road, Midwest City, OK, 73110, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Enjoyed my stay."
Staff is friendly and very helpful. Business services have been there to resolve all my needs. Breakfast crew are very friendly and helpful. Front Desk, all personnel, professional, and have addressed my needs every time. Great staff!
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Horrible"
Awful
2 night family trip Dec 18, 2014
"Never again!"
The room was so gross and the smell was worse. It was a place to sleep. A little better than a hospital waiting room floor, but not much.
1 night family trip Dec 17, 2014
"mixed"
I stayed here before several times and had no issues. This time around, bathroom floor was sticky upon arrival. Our room was never serviced during our 2 night stay. Comforter had black stains on it when we initially pulled it back before hopping into bed. We got in very late on both evenings so we didnt even continue to push beyond fresh towels. Sadly, they didn't even offer any type of concession for this poor experience. Doubtful that I'll go back
2 night romance trip Dec 11, 2014
"Quick Trip"
One night stay - excellent service when i checked in. Emerald Restaurant is amazing. Quiet and convenient.
Other trip Dec 17, 2014
The hotel had recently had some water damage so the floor we were on had plastic on the ground and dehumidifiers throughout the halls. The room we were in was in fine condition, but their seemed to be a lot of unsupervised kids staying in the room next to us. We asked the staff to change our room and they quickly made that accomodation. The bathroom was fairly clean, but there were some hairs in the shower and on the ceiling.
Other trip Dec 8, 2014
"Nice hotel and location"
Good hotel and decent location. Easy to get to ou games. The rooms are spacious.
Other trip Nov 23, 2014
"Out of Order"
the pool was out of order, the gym was as well, they did not have a hot tub. Pretty disappointing service and facilities.
It was pretty good, we were there for only a night but the bed was comfy and the staff was nice.
"Nice room, bed a little uncomfortable"
Staff friendly and helpful, room clean, bed gave me a backache.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"terrible bar"
hotel bar was out of premium liquors
1 night family trip Nov 10, 2014
Great lobby and fireplace.
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2014
Nice lobby with fireplace and bar area staff friendly and rooms good size with all amentiea
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
Dee
"Comfy hotel"
The room was missing the hairdryer but when we called the front desk they promptly brought one to our room. Beds were comfortable and we slept good. Walls were a little thin but acceptable. Restaurant prices were a little steep so we ate out but mostly a great place to stay.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2014
"X&L Hinojos"
We were in town from California for a family wedding and arrived early. Luke you front desk associate let us check in early which greatly accommodated us.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Llana
It was nice could use new catpet in the rooms ad bathrooms need to be cleaner walls doors ex
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your most recent stay with us. My goal is to always take this feedback and make the changes required to improve the quality of each and every guest. I thank you again for letting me know about your experience and look forward to seeing you again soon.
Other trip Nov 2, 2014
"No pool"
It was a decent hotel only problem was the gym door didnt work and the pool was under construction.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2014
"Great hotel!"
The lobby was very warm and welcoming, and the staff was extremely courteous and professional. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Great hotel, would recommend to anyone!
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you so much for the positive words. My team will enjoy seeing these. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Midwest City area.
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Phil
"Family"
The staff here are extra friendly, I fly a lot and this is the nicest staff and hotel I ever seen. It didn't feel like I was staying at a hotel but with family or friends.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Nathan, Thank you for the great feedback, I also want to thank you regarding the $5 cards for the restaurant. That is a great idea and will be happy to bring this up in our next meeting. Thank you and see you again soon!
Other trip Oct 28, 2014
Nathan
"Just Okay"
The staff was friendly and helpful. The Hotel is a little older. The bathroom was tiny. It was just okay. There are probably better options.
1 night business trip Oct 14, 2014
Phil
The experience was nice the bar tender was really friendly.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time to let us know how we are doing. I look forward to seeing you the next time you are in the Oklahoma City area.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
"Wonderful"
This is the nicest hotel I've stayed in for awhile. The bed was ridiculously comfortable, and the desk was long enough for both my husband and I to get some work done. No complimentary breakfast items, but the room service menu looked pretty good. I had never been in OK City before, but was impressed enough that I want to come back.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Frequent Traveler
Great hotel and lobby smells wonderful and inviting. .
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Brandy, It was a pleasure having you with us while you were visiting the Midwest City area. We hope you choose Sheraton's in your future travels. Thanks!
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Brandy
"Very nice hotel friendly staff clean nice location"
Very friendly staff price is right clean rooms great location
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for taking the time for providing us with your wonderful feedback. Our team takes all feedback very seriously to continue making the Sheraton Midwest City a first choice when traveling to this area. Sincerely, Eric R.
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
Tonya
Wonderful & Relaxing!
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
Polly Ray
Our bathroom was not clean. We had reserved a king but when we got there we had 2 fulls. And the beds were hard.
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Jess
Had to wait unusually long tine for crib and frig (medically necessary). Got the sheet - but bo crib. Finally delivered arrived after 9PM, checked in at 3PM. Front desk staff very helpful. No drawers??? Small wardrobe - no closet! Nice desk space and loved free wifi.
2 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Erin
"Very Nice Hotel"
Very Good.
1 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Doug
"Game Day"
I was pleasantly surprised. Other than the long wait checking, which was very late for us, the hotel was great. The room and bed was veryvclean, comfortable and quiet.
ou fan
"Good for price"
The heater smelled awful we had to keep it off. It was a little chilly
"Worst Sheraton ever !!"
Fridge didn't work. Nothing they could do at 8pm. Over priced location for sure. Dark out side. Service is excellent. Why was my aC cover hanging off the aC. Filthy inside it too. The room looking like a old super 8 room. I say old because I've seen brand new super 8 look better than this Sheraton. Very disappointed. Remodel or change the name. It is a 1.5 star at best. .
wizkid971
"Sleepless nights"
2 nights in a row the emergency system woke us early in the am. After we & all the hotel guests evacuated through the stairs we were told it was a false alarm. They need to announce over system it is a false alarm before we depart our rooms. Also fix the sensitivity of the system.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
Sans
"Boomer"
Was in town for an OU game. Hotel was a straight shot to the stadium, about 20 minutes. Vey comfortable
Other trip Sep 7, 2014
"Great hotel but not for the price I paid"
First night, as I got out of the shower and headed to the bed to get into it I saw I believe a water bug crawl under the bed. On the second night, I asked for extra towels since we didn't get our room cleaned from the previous nights and no towels ever showed up. I thought also when I signed up for the hotel that there was free continental breakfast which they didn't have. Great location for what we needed for the weekend.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Emily Kitchens
"Nice stay near OU"
We had a great stay. We always stay here when we drive up for the Sooner games. We really like that the air was turned down and the room was cool at check in.
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
geoff
"CLOSE TO MY EVENT AND RIGHT OFF INTERSTATE"
EXCELLENT HOTEL, VERY NICE AND FRIENDLY STAFF. LUKE AT THE FRONT DESK HELP US CHECK IN RIGHT AWAY AND WHEN WE LEFT A DRESS IN ROOM AFTER CHECK-OUT, THEY FOUND IT RIGHT AWAY.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
MICHELLE
"A nice Stay"
A pleasant , Business oriented not family type hotel Bar Eating and a Club . Not for families with kids
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
Beautiful hotel and conveniently located. The bed was very uncomfortable and it was a little loud.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you very much for your feedback and I do apologize regarding the comfort of your bed. I do hope you were able to get some rest while you were with us. W e look forward to seeing you again soon!
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
lea
Hotel was very busy compared to the last time we stayed here (about two months ago) so it was a little "noisier" than we were expecting and the rate was higher this go around. That is just the reality of the situation though and nothing bad. Clean place, with friendly staff. Would definitely stay here again when in OKC.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dan W. We very much value your comments regarding your last stay. We apologize for the noise and will do whatever we can in the future to remedy. See you again soon!
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2014
Dan W
Everything was great except for the false fire alarm going off at 2 am. It would have been nice if they had in place a automated message system to tell everyone it was false.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your feedback and we certainly do apologize for the false alarm that morning. We do everything we can to make sure that guests have an enjoyable stay in a clean, comfortable and quite environment. We look forward to seeing you again in the future.
1 night trip with friends Aug 1, 2014
"FRUSTRATING"
I BOOKED MY HOTEL ON HERE AND WHEN I GOT THERE IT TOOK THEM ANOTHER 30 MINUTES TO GET ME CHECKED IN. I PICK HOTELS THAT HAVE POOLS ON PURPOSE AND THIS ONE ALSO HAD A HOT TUB WHICH WAS REALLY AWESOME OTHER THAN THE FACT THAT THE WATER WAS MAKING US COUGH AND EXTREMELY BURNED OUR EYES. I WAS EXTREMELY DISAPPOINTED IN THIS HOTEL AND THE EXPERIENCE.
Other trip Jul 25, 2014
JEREMY
"Clean with Good service"
Enjoyed everything about our stay except for not having breakfast without spending an extra 30 bucks per night for the club floor. Other than that it was great.
2 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Dylan
"donot post"
Rooms was not clean well at all dust on lamps and headboards ,Bathrooms water..ran all night in both room ,Trashcans very rusty.One of the room had some socks on floor by the bed. We will think very hard about visiting again.Management need to check behind crew.
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Hotel staff were helpful and great. Housekeeping was a real issue. I was there for five nights for a seminar in Oklahoma City, and every day but one, when I returned to the room, the room had not been made up. Housekeeping is severely understaffed, and it's a shame, because otherwise it would be a great hotel.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you so much for your comments, we strive each and every day to make sure our gusest enjoy our accommodations. We are working very hard to ensure that our housekeeping team is fully staffed so that we can provide the level of service that is expected from a Sheraton. We hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Jul 6, 2014
"Beautiful, pet-friendly property"
We needed a hotel where we could bring our dog and relax after a long day of travel. The Sheraton Midwest City was a beautifully kept property, inside and out. The staff was friendly and helpful and they made us, and our dog, feel right at home. We definitely plan to use this hotel the next time we're in the area.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your outstanding comments. I will share them with the team. We enjoyed having you with us and look forward to your return.
Other trip Jul 3, 2014
Audrey
"Very dated"
While the room was clean, the overall feel is rather dated. Bathroom door was an odd setup with frosted glass panels in it which gave no privacy at all. Hotel has doubled charged me, and after several weeks still have no received a refund. Will not stay here again.
1 night family trip Jun 7, 2014
Brad
"30 year reunion"
We had a great time and everyone was so nice and had everything ready and was so efficient we barely noticed they were there. My only problem is there is no fridge in the room. And for that price and how nice it was there should be a mini fridge and microwave. There was plenty of room for that. The room was spacious and they had it nice and cool.
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
janieb
"no microwave in room."
i was not told from the beginning there was no microwave in the rooms. was even told that they were trying to find one. only to be told later that they had only two and they were in the vending room.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Thank you for your feedback, we take all comments very seriously. Unfortunately we do not have microwaves in all rooms. We have placed microwaves on all floor vending areas until we are able to put microwaves in all guest rooms. I apologize for any misunderstangings on our part.
Other trip May 8, 2014
"Disappointed in service"
I was running in the Oklahoma City Memorial Marathon this past weekend to support the Memorial. Due to weather the race was delayed 2 hours. After the race I called to ask if I could have a later check out so I could have time to shower and eat some lunch and they would not let me have a later check out than I had requested! They were either going to gather my belongings and put it behind the front desk or charge me another nights stay. Since it was a Sunday afternoon, I wouldn't expect there to be so many people checking in, and I would just expect a little more understanding because of the weather.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Tara
"Vacancy needed"
Decent hotel. The hotel's exterior makes it look like the inside will be a whole lot nicer than I found it to be. Not gross or bad by any means but seems a little out of date and shabby. Shower curtain was dirty which was displeasing (mildew line along the bottom) and the bathroom sink had a big crack in it which may have been where the whiff of mildew smell was coming from. Liked that the hotel does NOT have smoking rooms since smoke makes it's way through the entire ventilation system making even non-smoking rooms reached by smoke even if undetected by the nose. Who wants secondhand smoke on vacay when you don't smoke to begin with? Kudos Sheraton!! Also, a pet friendly hotel at no extra charge so next time our pooch can go, I'd consider Sheraton. Overall, I'd be fine staying at another Sheraton.
Response by Sheraton Midwest City Hotel at the Reed Conference Center
Dear Mrs. T, Thank you for your comments regarding your recent stay with us. Without these comments we would not be able to grow. I have taken your comments to our staff to provide training for future stays. It was a pleasure having you with us and we hope to see you again soon.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014