All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
425 Summer St, Boston, MA, 02210, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great staff. Unable to meet special needs request."
business conference. hotel staff was incredibly sweet and helpful. Prior to the stay, I asked for a minifridge/freezer to be placed in the room to store special needs foods and medicines. The fridge was there but never got cold over the 3 days...and no freezer. I had to go back and forth to the bellman to deal with freezer needs. Also received a package at the hotel and had to pay a 9$ handling fee.
2 night business trip Jan 20, 2016
amy
I made reservations through hotel.com great price . and they gave us an upgrade with a great view of logan airport's planes taking off .. We all enjoyed that . the pool and restaurants were great too . All the workers were great and helpful .. We stayed 2 nights took a taxi to the north end to eat yummy . can't wait to go back !!! Sincerely the Howe's
1 night family trip Dec 26, 2015
"Gotta love Westins"
Fabulous weekend rate for a first rate hotel. I LOVE Westins. The people and the facility were top notch. Restaurants and South Station were walkable,12-15 mins. Quincy Market really is a long walk. Would definitely return.
1 night romance trip Dec 19, 2015
"Next time I will take a cab"
I was there for a event,when I arrived the valet line was long they needed more staff, check in was quick & easy. Room was clean & comfortable no complaint. Once again valet needed more staff as everyone was leaving at the same time so you had to wait & then they couldn't find my vehicle, after about 45minutes my car was located and my parking was free as it should considering what had happened.
1 night trip Dec 18, 2015
Latonya
"Nice and Clean"
We only stayed for one night, but the hotel is very nice and the room is clean. The only thing I didn't like was that they don't have free WiFi in the room. The WiFi is free in the lobby. (Maybe you pay a higher price for the room, the WiFi will be free? I'm not sure on that).
1 night romance trip Dec 4, 2015
"Wifi charges and no real value for the extra $$$"
Hotel is nice, as you would expect from Westin, but not really on the water in a way that you would "pay for a view" so much as just a couple blocks off the water. Daily charges for wifi in this day and age are just annoying, especially when they're as high as $20. I've actually sworn off staying at places where I have to prize services out of the hotelier (wifi charges, "resort fees" for closed pools, cleaning fees, parking fees for guests in a hotel owned parking lot, etc.) I'd stay here again only if work required it, but never when there are other options with better views, included services, and proximity to nightlife. I don't think they could do much to improve their situation since it's still a nice place to begin with, just no bang-for-the-buck, and I don't mean because I'm cheap, I mean because when I pay more than Holiday Inn I expect more than Holiday Inn.
1 night business trip Dec 6, 2015
Darrell
My stay was excellent great area for sightseeing n walking distance to dwn town
7 night romance trip Nov 23, 2015
Keenan B
Beautiful Hotel. Room was ready early. Staff very friendly.
1 night romance trip Nov 28, 2015
"View of boston"
Stayed 1 nite. Staff very polite room was clean the view of the Boston nite sue was beautiful. Would stay again. If only 1 draw back is u had to pay for the parking. Other than that was very nice
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2015
"ABX Convention"
need to have complimentary wifi in rooms
1 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
"Great hotel! Awesome coconut mojitos!!"
We were here for a quick overnight! Room was great - bed was really comfortable! Downstairs had great places to grab a drink. The bartender at the late night place made me an awesome coconut mojito!
1 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Rebecca
"Some issues"
I believe I booked a king room. When I checked in I was given a parlor room. This is a meeting room with a Murphy bed. It adjoins another room which is not usually an issue but the neighbors were loud. This is a very large hotel that adjoins a large convention center. I was initially pleased to see a Starbucks in the lobby, but it's small and the only one in the hotel. The line was really long for coffees so we went somewhere else. The hotel is not near much if you are walking.
1 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Had a good stay. Every employee that we meet was helpful, friendly and had smiles on their faces.
1 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
Donna L
"fabulous boston getaway"
Great!
1 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
Maura
Nice hotel. We enjoy our stay.
2 night family trip Aug 20, 2015
Archie
"Friendly & professional"
The hotel was wonderful.
1 night romance trip Nov 6, 2015
Was a little disappointed when checking in they informed me that my room was equipped with a Murphy Bed. When I complained that I did not want this room, they changed it to a King Room.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
Dianne
Convenient access
1 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2015
Best location when having a conference at the BCEC. Great local restaurants and short walk to the water!
2 night business trip Oct 28, 2015
Maureen
Hotel was great and clean!
1 night family trip Oct 29, 2015
There were no bath towels in our bathroom. It was convenient to get to the airport but the location was sort of far from walking to shops/restaurants.
1 night trip with friends Oct 24, 2015
"Terrible Room"
Room 407 is a meeting room disguised as a room for sleeping. The small conference table, couch, no dresser, and the Murphy bed is a dead give-away. A Murphy bed at a Westin Hotel - Really? What's most insulting is being charge $500/night for a Murphy bed at a Westin. I stay at Westin properties all over the world. This was the worst.
Other trip Oct 23, 2015
"Where not to stay in Boston"
Just an overnight, but we found it way overpriced for what we got.
1 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
The hotel was beautiful and clean. The service was great. It was a bit of a distance from shopping if you have to walk.
5 night business trip Oct 15, 2015
Although there for a conference, illness changed our stay. The hotel sent up chicken soup for my ill husband that made things much better when told he was under the weather.
2 night business trip Oct 16, 2015
"Wonderful 4 nights in Boston"
Everything was 5 stars from check in to check out. We were able to check in for a conference early without any problems. Our reservation was originally for a King, but we changed to 2 doubles without any problems. The staff are all friendly and helpful, providing local restaurant information. The gym was clean and enough to get a decent work out. Beds were comfortable.
Other trip Oct 20, 2015
Cheryl
"Can do better"
As compared to other Westin I've stayed, the room was not clean, there was no shower cap, shower gel, vanity kit, no sleepers and no rabs. I called asked for shower caps and sleepers, it took forever to get them and when they brought them I had already take a shower and while they knew there were two people staying in the room, they only brought one pair of sleepers.
Other trip Oct 14, 2015
Dr G
"Westin Boston in the Waterfront area"
I was in Boston for an overnight social with a friend. We both grew up in the city but now live in other states. The neighborhood was shocking to us old natives. It is sparkling brand new. A superb hotel. It's connected to the Convention Center. The neighborhood has the feeling of a flat soft drink. It's nothing but new,new,new. If there for business, terrific. But if you're an out of town visitor, stay in Back Bay. This new part of Boston has zero feel to it. Not good, not bad, just nothing but 8-10 story office buildings. If you want style and a taste of the real Boston, walk around in Back Bay.
1 night trip with friends Oct 10, 2015
"College visits Columbus Day weekend."
Comfortable. Great Starbucks, wine bar and Irish place. Nice gym.
1 night family trip Oct 10, 2015
Virginia
"Short-sheeted"
I don't know if they got new mattresses or what, but the bottom sheets on our bed were not big enough to get tucked in. On one side there were about 3 inches of mattress showing, about 1.5 inches on the other side. We also found some hairs from someone else still in the shower
Other trip Oct 11, 2015
Ric
"Great romantic getaway!"
It was a wonderful romantic weekend. The hotel on hearing that it was our 15th anniversary sent up champagne and desserts for us. It was luxurious, clean and relaxing. The staff was fantastic!
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
Alyssa
"B+ for Westin Boston"
Would have preferred a hotel closer to downtown, but they were all booked.
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Westin that acts like a Hostel"
one night stay. couple things were off: asked for a champagne bucket, they told me to use the ice bucket? when i explained that a champagne bottle was much larger, they told me they would send one up... they never did. i waited 40 min only to be then told it takes 30-45 min for someone to bring up a champagne bucket (i could have left the property in that time to BUY one)... bathroom was clogged, called for someone to come fix it. They never showed. It miraculously unclogged itself, while I was in the room. and the hallways were VERY noisy at midnight.
1 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
"Price was high"
Stay was nice. Price was high. 350.00 for the night.
1 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"Visit to Boston"
Beautiful hotel and downtown area. Service was wonderful and beds were so comfortable.
1 night romance trip Sep 11, 2015
Rhonda
"Wonderful weekend getaway."
Excellent service and facility. My only real complaint is that the AC wouldn't go below 65 so it was a bit warm.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Molly
"Nice place. Conference was held at this hotel"
I was very impressed with the professionalism of all the hotel staff I encountered
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
Dorothy
No robe, TV didn't work. Tried order room service but called three times no one answered. I've never experienced anything like it!!!
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
This is a great hotel, close to some great dining on the waterfront.
2 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"Convenient, Clean and Comfortable"
The Westin is very conveniently located, clean, and overall I was quite pleased. Two small negatives: it was extremely difficult to connect to the complimentary wifi even after a call to guest services and speaking with the help desk; secondly, I am a Starwood Gold Member and no recognition was made as per the program.
1 night family trip Aug 28, 2015
Marie E
"To Managing Director , Westin Boston"
No bell service. Lost my luggage for an hour . No operator picked up calls . Valet parking service was very bad . Some costs were wrongly billed. Flase alarm and guests had to run down 14 stories for emergy vacuum. Worst experience in 12 hours with Westin all over the world .
1 night business trip Aug 28, 2015
"Terrific spot!"
We were in town for a concert at the Blue Hills Bank Pavilion. The proximity to the venue was a brief walk. Just two blocks away was the wonderful Seaport area with lots and lots of dining options.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Greg
"looking for a good nights sleep? Not here..."
When we arrived the staff checking us in were very pleasant however; the room was quite disappointing after my credit card had been charged $350.00. The hot water in the bathroom sprayed everywhere, but because we were in a hurry to get to our concert we just left. The hotel description stated the room came with a fridge and therefore; I brought things to drink and eat. Placed them in the fridge to come back from our night out and needing to throw everything away because the fridge did not work. Because the walls were so thin, I heard the couple to the right argue and enjoy each other all night long and the friends to the left "catch up" all night long as well as everything else that went on in the hallway. I feel I could have received a better nights sleep at a days inn express for a fraction of the cost.
1 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Alexander
Coffee maker in room was broken but other than that-very comfortable stay.
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Very Nice, Very Comfortable"
Great Hotel, very comfortable and convenient for the event we attended.
3 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
Bobby
"Poor follow up"
Check in was over an hour late. When we turned down the bed at night, there were blood stained sheets, after calling the front desk, it took over 30 minutes to have someone come and change the sheets. When I informed the front desk if this when I checked out, they offered to buy me lunch and said sorry. I am shocked at how this hotel has handled this situation. On Monday I called again to give this feedback and was told someone would be in contact with me and I have yet to be contacted. This is definitely not what I expected of a Westin property.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2015
Nicole
"Happy Patrons"
This hotel is as great. From the curb parking to the registration desk to the room and other facility operations, it is top notch. There are little details everywhere that show they pride themselves in their hotel. The food in the lobby restaurant was excellent; a bit pricey but that's to be expected in the city. The only suggestion for coffee drinkers is to go to the Dunkin Donuts across the street to avoid waits at the Starbucks. We would stay there again.
1 night romance trip Aug 22, 2015
"Convenient for business in Boston"
I booked at short notice at an odd time of day and was horribly jet-lagged but the front of house staff who checked me in were incredibly helpful. So much more peaceful, efficient and convenient than the three other big name Boston hotels I'd stayed in earlier in the week. This was my 3rd Westin and am about to use them again in DC.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
Al
"Perfect!"
Quick stay for a concert at the pavilion - it was perfect!
1 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Catherine
"Great hotel in Boston."
During my stay (4 days) all hotel staff was great and supportive by any means.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015