All hotels in Boston, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here425 Summer St, Boston, MA, 02210, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great location!"
The stay was amazing! The hotel is in prime location and absolutely gorgeous. The rooms are great. Very modern and all with great views. We had breakfast in the room on our first day, the food was great and the service nothing short of what we expected. Will be staying here again.
2 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
Jerry
Nice rooms but it should be for that price.
1 night business trip Sep 3, 2014
D
Its was one of the best hotel stay experiences we have ever had. The facility was top of the line. It was clean, cozy but very modern. The staff were highly professional and very accomodating. They paid attention to every request we asked and even anticipated those that we were just thinking about. Most of all, the hotel made sure that my dog was comfortable. From it's luscious dog bed to its spacious and green lobby, it sure got a "2 paws up" from my pet. I will definitely come back to Westin Boston Waterfront. Simply superb!
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Freddy
The hotel is close and convenient to everywhere we needed to be and comfortable. It was very nice all around.
Y.S.
We had a very nice stay. The staff was very welcoming. The bed was extremely comfortable.
Other trip Sep 2, 2014
"Great weekend stay"
This was my first visit to Boston and I chose this hotel based on the good reviews and price. The hotel was very clean and modern looking. When I called to find out check in time I was told 3pm but when we arrived it was around noon time and we were able to check in immediately. We had a room fairly close to the elevators and we did hear a lot of the chatter from people walking to and from the elevators but aside from that I have no complaints about the room. The only downside was parking. It cost $35 to park in their lot and there was only metered parking around the hotel, but parking in general seemed to be horrible no matter where you went in Boston. I would definitely recommend this hotel and see myself staying there again next time I go to Boston.
2 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Candice
"Excellent hotel"
The front desk staff were extremely helpful, checkin took 3-5 min. The hotel is not in the main downtown area, but about a 10-15 min walk. There are several trolley tours that stop at the hotel every 15 minutes so we still found it convenient. We had booked a package with parking and even the day of check out, we were allowed to keep the car till 6pm. No fuss. Rooms were very clean. Was a pleasure to stay here.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
The walls were too thin. We could hear the partiers next door for most of the night
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
The only problem was that when I called the concierge to ask when the checkout time was, they told me it was 3:00pm. I reiterated that I meant checkout not check in, she still said 3:00pm. But when I went to the desk, the staff told me the check out time was noon. However the hotel is very accommodating and be willing to extend the checkout time.
1 night trip Aug 30, 2014
Our stay was great - it is a little far from Quincy Market area. The hotel and personnel were great and I would definitely stay here again.
Taylor
Disappointing. Hotel poorly maintained. Wouldn't stay here again or recommend to friend
Other trip Sep 1, 2014
"Great Hotel for the Price"
Clean, friendly, good food - we were only there one night, so no full-blown review here, but can readily recommend them to anyone. NOT so close to many of most desired sites - we took a cab. But, close to Airport and the Cape Cod Ferry - which were our priorities. Took time to see the Isabella Stewart Gardner Museum - NOT one to be missed!
1 night trip Aug 20, 2014
CC
"Nice hotel, good location!"
Nice hotel for a weekend getaway! Close to waterfront and minutes away from downtown. I was disappointed that there was no spa facilities on site, but they did offer in-room spa services. Everything is on the pricey side, but the service was good. No complaints.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
F
Great. Managed water interruption very well.
2 night trip Aug 15, 2014
"Walking Distance to Blue Hills Pavilion"
We booked this hotel for the convenience of walking to Blue Hills Pavilion for our son's college graduation. It is an easy walk to the waterfront. We couldn't have been more please with the hotel itself. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, the room was modern and large with plenty of light, the gym was great, parking was easy, and the hotel was super clean. There are plenty of dining options within the hotel complex as well.
Diana
I really enjoyed out stay at the Westin. Very nice room with great accommodations. We had a great view of the harbor and boston skyline. One of the nice features, it was a trolley stop. Definitely recommendation getting the 2 day trolley pass that takes you all around Boston. You must check out Yankee Lobster, featured in Diners, Drive Ins and Dives. Great food!! Walking distance from hotel.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Sean
"Just a one night visit"
Very nice. Only bummer is no free wifi which I wouldn't expect at a hotel of this caliber.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Shannon
The hotel was great and the staff was even better. I reserved 2 rooms at that particular hotel because the offer included free parking. When we ckecked in, because my brother's truck would not be able to get in to the parking garage they were wonderful in getting him a parking spot out front. However, they wanted to charge him a parking fee. After a very brief discussion, the employee checked with the hotel manager and the parking fee was waived without any argument or further discussion. The entire staff was always very professional and friendly and our rooms offered plenty of space to move around. The only negative comment I have is that it wasn't within walking distance to many of Boston's attractions (Quincy Market, Fenway Park).
1 night trip with friends Aug 16, 2014
Soxgal
"Great Hotel on Bosto!n's Waterfront"
The location was excellent. Unbelievable customer service! We will go back again!
Gin
"Beautiful and great location"
We loved it and will stay here again!
Janice & Steve
"Close to Logan Airport."
Close to transportation. Short walk to downtown. Nice hotel. Glad we stayed there.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
Overall very nice, but being 2-3 miles from the airport and now having a shuttle is pretty lame. That and the cost of WiFi. Way too expensive in today's World.
1 night trip Aug 14, 2014
Kristian
"Good Hotel for Boston Waterfront"
Good hotel for proximity to Boston Waterfront. A bit of a walk to the main downtown area. Since this Westin is in a major city, you can tell it's been used quite a bit - some tears in the desk chair and a little wear on the corners of some furniture. Bed and bathroom were comfortable and clean. Overall, good stay for my needs.
2 night trip Aug 13, 2014
Overall its a really nice hotel. The staff even let us check in an hour early so we could spend more time at our convention.
Other trip Aug 16, 2014
Autumn
Nice place, would stay again. Check-in was seamless, the bellman was extremely accommodating, The food, beverage and service at the City " bar, located on the lobby, was excellent.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
"Seamless Stay!"
We were in town for the Mass. Bar Exam. The hotel was very accommodating to us and all the guests staying fir the exam. Great location! The room was very clean & the staff was helpful.
1 night trip Jun 19, 2014
"Top flight accomodations, but...."
Two real problems with my stay, (neither critical), but only major luxury chain I've used that doesn't have a 24/7 business center and when it's open they charge for computer usage. Secondly, Pillows were a bit too round and firm for my tender neck. other than that, very clean and great location.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Bobbo
"exceeds expectations"
Everyone was very pleasant and accommodating. The whole space was beautiful and the dining options were very convenient.
1 night trip Aug 8, 2014
"Disappointing room. Hotel location"
if you are not attending a conference at the convention center, the hotel's location is inconvenient. while facilities are modern, price gouging is how it felt, for the type of room received at the astronomical rate. will not stay at this hotel in the future. traveling to any point in the city requires a cab ride, including nearby popular touristic areas.
Other trip Aug 10, 2014
Dr
"Fee for internet - ridiculous!"
Parking was excellent and reasonable. Staff was very hospitable! Hotel common areas were inviting, comfortable, and clean. Location was convenient to T, convention center, and seaport area. It was not so convenient to the rest of Boston. The room was fine; although there was some mold on the wallpaper behind the bathroom door. What was just crazy was that the Westin wanted to charge $6.95 for an hour of internet time in one's room. Are you kidding me??!!
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
et
"very nice hotel"
The hotel was very nice, no complaints.
1 night trip Jul 28, 2014
robert
"Stay here for Provincetown Ferry"
We needed a good place to stay in Boston for a few days that was convenient to the Provincetown Ferry. This was the place. It takes ten minutes by cab to get to downtown Boston and only 15 minutes by foot carrying suitcases to get to the ferry. My only complaint about The Westin in general is the fee charged for WiFi. In a hotel of this caliber with rates as high as they are, I would expect free WiFi. I fell a bit nickled and dimed.
2 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Joel
"The room met our needs for the night."
The hotel had several families with small children staying there. The staff were very helpful and accomodating. The Starbucks and the restaurant were nice to have at the easy access for breakfas
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
"Fair stay"
Got in about 10:30PM. To bed about 11. Had to get up at 3:00AM to get to air port and catch plane. The hotel was wonderful. But all through the night people were getting off elevator and were very very loud. Woke us up several times between 12-3. Did not get but about 2 hours sleep at best. Other then that stay was good. Tommy
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Tommy
"Appalling check in, could not locaterese"
Hotel reception, check in and out was the worst ever. Tried to add car valet parking to the bill, very accusatory when I said I don't have a car
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
We enjoyed our stay
1 night trip Jul 11, 2014
Lee
"Nice hotel but no extras and pricey."
Room was clean, bed comfortable. The refrigerator was noisy. Breakfast and parking were extra.
Other trip Jul 14, 2014
Excellent hotel. A little off the beaten track if you wanted to go somewhere besides the wharf, but I had a very good experience.
3 night business trip Jul 5, 2014
"Not for the romantic at heart"
If you are looking for a romantic week-end getaway.....find another place. The hotel is on the outskirts of the exciting harbour, with boring views. Revolving door outside was out of order with nobody out front to help open doors. Room service and maid service was average at best. If you need a place to crash overnight on a business trip, it will do, otherwise, find somewhere else.
2 night romance trip Jun 28, 2014
Hunter
"Relaxing off the beaten path"
Excellent accommodations, quiet and super clean. Would recommend this hotel to someone who wanted to be off the beaten path of downtown Boston. Cab rides to aquarium and Quincy Market readily available, but expect to pay $7-$8 fee to and from your destination. Pool was great. Concierge helpful. Would stay here again if i were traveling to Boston, but not planning to go into city each day.
2 night family trip Jun 20, 2014
"Widespread Panic Family"
I couldn't ask for more in a hotel stay. Then again, a roof is all I need. After I closed the door to leave my room, I realized I had left my Goretex jacket in the closet. I asked a maid, who was a door over, if she would be so kind as to let me in to retrieve it. She was kind and receptive and I have my jacket. Good times, good people. Thank you!
1 night trip with friends Jun 13, 2014
Jerry Garcia
"Great hotel! Beautiful location!"
Stayed here for a single night so I could see my daughter off to the Marine Corps the next morning. Comfy beds, great atmosphere, fantastic Irish bar!!!
1 night trip Jun 22, 2014
"Nice hotel just off the beaten path."
It is new, clean, and contemporary... very close to bustling, downtown Boston conveniently located adjacent to the Convention Center. It has a restaurant and a comedy stage within it.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
Stan
"Very nice hotel"
We enjoyed our stay but could not believe based on the expense that they charge $35 for parking ! In addition at checkin they sent me to the wrong room where I disturbed the guests in that room. It took then 15 minutes to send someone up to let me into the right room. A complimentary something would have been a nice touch.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Tracey
"Great hotel, a bit isolated from the action"
The hotel was very comfortable, looks almost new, great mattresses and different firmness pillows to choose from. I had a room on the south of the building- nothing to see there, get a northerly view. I thought it was close to Quincy market, but I'm guessing its over a mile, though I did walk there and back.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
jim
"one day stay"
Very good hotel, good experience. House cleaning staff was a bit overzealous in entering the room without following protocol, but nothing serious. Will be glad to stay again.
1 night business trip Jun 20, 2014
"Definitely recommend"
Great place to stay near the World Trade Center, the Boston Convention & Exhibition Center, and Logan International Airport. Located away from the hustle and congestion of downtown but just a short walk to South Station.
Other trip Jun 22, 2014
Ron
"Anniversary Trip"
We loved this hotel! Very professional staff, great location and the food (breakfast) was good. We were also excited that at the same time we were there they were having a Walking Dead Convention with all the TV stars.
1 night trip Jun 14, 2014
Dinestein
"Nice Hotel but bad circumstances!"
We only stayed 1 night and our overall expereience was okay However, I would have liked to have been notified that there was a Walking Dead convention going on in the hotel. It was a bit distrubing to see people walking around with gapping wounds all over their bodies and then to top it off the fire alarm went off twice between 1am and 2am.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
"Nice Place, with nice people!"
Stopped into Boston for a quick show and stayed at the Westin. Have absolutely nothing bad to say, clean, friendly, and attentive to our requests.
Other trip Jun 15, 2014