All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
7815A LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX, 75251, United States of America, ‏Hotels.com Expert: ‎855-238-1593

"Fine location, but difficult to get to"
Hotel and staff were fine. Nice fenced area to walk dogs. Breakfast included eggs, sausage, biscuits and gravy as well as waffles and usual items. Only problem with location was needing to know to get off LBJ Freeway on Coit before passing the address. The next turnaround was some distance and must return back to Coit to get on correct area of service road.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
Rusty
"Nice Price, Great Stay!"
Staff was awesome! Room was nice. Slept like a baby!
Other trip Mar 19, 2014
Katie
"Bad Experience, NOT recommended AT ALL!!!!!"
The Quality was BAD, the personnel of this hotel did not know how to deal with customers in front desk, we asked for several things and did not help at all, they have a BAD attitude. The Hotel had a bad smell, like humidity.NOT GOING BACK!!!!!!! The price is high for the service we got. BAD EXPERIENCE!!!!!!!!
1 night trip Mar 11, 2014
Elba
we arrived even after calling to let them know we would be in late, and they had " lost" our reservation. however, the customer service line could see it, we then were transferred to another la quinta where the rate was higher. Then after noticing that I was charged for both rooms I called and spoke with the manager and was given an attitude cause she said she could see our reservation!!! It over all was a mess! would not book here again, however the landmark location in Addison texas was awesome!
2 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
crystal
"Nice Economical Place to Stay!"
I came into town on business. I just needed a place to cleanup and sleep. This La Quinta is clean and very reasonable. The layout is not as architecturally pleasing as many of the other La Qunitas, but it was a fine place to stay. The staff were very nice.
Other trip Jan 27, 2014
"Pet Friendly"
We chose the hotel because of its pet friendly policy. Was a nice room. Clean. Breakfast could have been more. Location to Dallas market was a bit far. Other than that.... was good.
2 night business trip Jan 16, 2014
Very clean and comfortable, friendly staff. good breakfast options. I enjoyed my stay.
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
Krissy
"convenient to most N. Dallas destinations,"
Easy in and out location and convenient to Dallas Medical City and N. Dallas shopping .All aspects were pleasant in clean updated room. Rather short on wash cloths .Could hear guests walking in room above so would ask for top floor next time. Will probably return on next visit to Dallas. Staff friendly and helpful.
Other trip Jan 16, 2014
"Nice stay but customer service is an issue"
I needed a room for the night as I was sick with a cold and my infant son did not need his sick dad in the house so I decided on this as it was close to my house. Had a great night sleep, was a bit concerned about the new guy checking me in at the front desk and when the lady helping him said I had booked through Expedia, she used a nasty tone in her voice. Internet worked okay but whenever my Ipad went dark, the internet was the type that i had to re-login to every time. Very annoying. I just noticed this morning that there was an additional charge of $61.61 added to my card that I used when I checked in. I have called 3 times now and have not received a call back. All I get from reception is that she passed it off to her manager to look into. Why do you have to look into it? Why can't you put me on hold and get me the information I need in a timely manner? I never signed for any type of extra charges so it should be interesting to hear their explanation. I am 36 and stayed in many a hotel in my life and never had addtl. charges added.
Other trip Jan 14, 2014
"great locaton"
It was right off loop 635 and between hwy 75 and north dallas tollway easy to get anywhere clean and quiet!!!
2 night trip Jan 3, 2014
hatchs
"Our one time stay at La Quinta"
Sorry to say - some things went wrong from the beginning. No remote for the TV. Loud noise outside our room due to a convention or something that was going on due to folks lingering in the hallway. Breakfast was ok but not done by an onsite cook. Night person at front desk was not familiar with the area so couldnt recommend anywhere to eat. Overall not a very good experience.
1 night trip Dec 28, 2013
"Okay....."
I came to Dallas for the Color Run. I found the hotel adequate but lacked basic(in my opinion) services. The wifi was just plain awful to the point I had to steal the wifi from the hotel(which I think was more basic) to do some work. We did not get the room cleaned(even though we needed it) and so we had to ask for towels and other things often. The staff was very friendly and gave us all the towels and things with a great smile. But other than that it was fine. Not great by any means, but I think I would come back if they fix the wifi.
2 night trip with friends Nov 15, 2013
"nice stay for the money"
the hotel was nice but it had a smell to it, overall I would stay again.
Other trip Oct 19, 2013
coke
"Good location, not too good service"
Stayed here during big OU/TX weekend (happens same time every year so you think hotels would be prepared). Appears they only scheduled ONE GUY to man the hotel ALONE the entire weekend. So it wasn't really his fault he couldn't be in 10 places at once. Ran out of rollaway beds, ran out of extra sheets-extra pillows-extra towels, room smelled like smoke.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Courtney F.
"Try elsewhere"
Considering the reviews of this hotel i booked in hopes of enjoying my evening in Dallas and I can tell you I was wrong. They do not honor what you reserved. My confirmation said i booked a king bed in a non-smoking room. I got a double bed in a smoking room. I don't mind the two beds that is beside the point, the point is I did not want to stay in a room that reeked of stale cigarettes.When I went to the counter to express my concerns the attendant was quite rude and told me "well thats what happens when you don't book directly through us." I told him I could not stay in a room that stunk and would like a different room to which he refused saying they were at full booking, his best option he gave me was to get some freaking fabreeze. I was livid and upset and I will never be returning to this location ever. In fact I am never staying in another La Quinta ever.
Other trip Oct 7, 2013
Priscilla
"excellent"
Rooms were very clean the day receptionist wasn't very friendly she was more into playing on cell phone than she helpful. But other than that housekeppers were exceptionally friendly and kept room very tidy.
2 night trip Sep 28, 2013
shirley
Good service & clean room, tv was a little off sound & picture other then that it's was good
1 night trip Sep 15, 2013
Margie
For the cost of this hotel everything was great. If you are on a budget and just passing through perfect. The remodeling has been completed and not bad at all it looks like the picture you see. We stayed 5 days. Service was great and everyone was friendly. Would stay again if I was on a budget. The hotel is akso clean. But if you are looking for something fancy remember you get what you pay for. There is a lot of freeway work going on all over Dallas so give your self time and make sure you have a gps.
4 night business trip Aug 28, 2013
June
"Comfortable stay, Low pricing."
It was comfortable, but TV didn't work for short time. 2 minutes and the screen went out.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
"Very clean & satisfied."
We stayed here for a run and couldn't have been happier with the quality. The room was very large and super clean. We didn't have any problems or negatives at all.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2013
D'Ann
"Clean, newly remodeled rooms, noisy guests."
The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel appeared newly remodeled, and the breakfast dining area was clean and pleasant. The hotel is pet-friendly and offers free breakfast. The only negative here was the lack of courtesy shown by other guests, who were quite noisy throughout the night and early morning.
Other trip Aug 18, 2013
Roadtripper
"Close to everything"
Unfortunately the A/C didn't work in the room and the pool was closed.
1 night romance trip Aug 10, 2013
"Mrs Laura"
Hotel manager was very rude! Kept calling us to stop walking down around the room because downstairs people were complaining, my husband is an obese person so every time he would walk across, we would get call! Very dissatisfied!
1 night business trip Aug 10, 2013
"Horrible!!! Done With LaQuinta Inns!!!!"
Drove 4 hours to receive attitude from staff. Rooms were very duty.
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
"Overall- not bad"
The room and the hotel were satisfactory but the toilet in our room did not flush well. They were booked solid so we had no choice but to put up with it. Thank goodness we were only there one night.
1 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Not bad."
The room was clean and the mattresses were very clean. We always check for bedbugs before bringing our stuff in. The breakfast was good. Everything was good with the exceptions of the pool was green and my sons really wanted to swim so we just went in the hot tub instead. And there were also was a lot of men drinking and hanging out in the lobby area and the patio area so we didn't stay outside for long. We would use this motel again.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Rooms an hallways smell like smoke city!
2 night trip Jun 28, 2013
B
"great value for the price"
This is a step above a motel, definitely hotel material, very updated, modern, clean, comfortable hotel, excellent quality for the price.
Other trip Jun 11, 2013
"good rates, clean room"
everything was satisfactory.
1 night trip Jun 7, 2013
"Staff is rude."
The hotel was nice but the front desk personnel was rude and unattentive to questions. We booked a smoking room and it was not revealed until after we paid that the rooms were all non smoking. Disclosed before hand this would not have been an issue. The neighborhood all had bars on the windows of the surrounding businesses which made us a little uneasy. The room was clean and the amenities were good. Take away the rude staff and the neighborhood this would be a great place to stay.
1 night trip May 12, 2013
"Great location - nice room"
Great location and great rates. Hotel was clean and comfortable. Service was quick and friendly.
1 night business trip May 1, 2013
"Nice location"
The location was nice. I enjoyed staying at the hotel until my air condition went out and had to move to another room. It was a bit of an inconvience but the hotel was right on it. Each room was clean and overall service was great. The people were also friendily.
2 night business trip Apr 12, 2013
Shandra
"You get what you pay for...go someplace else."
To be honest, I wasn't expecting much, at such a low rate, but I was still disappointed. I stayed, by myself, in a room with two double beds. When I got to the room, somewhat late in the evening, I just wanted to relax a bit and go to sleep. I went to the bathroom, where I found a thick patch of curly little hairs all over the toilet. I used some toilet paper to brush them into the bowl, thinking to myself, "It's a cheap hotel, what did I expect." I hopped into the shower, which seemed to alternate between cold and overly hot every 30 seconds or so. I got ready for bed. When I pulled down the blanket on the first bed, I was greeted with a nasty brown stain on the sheets. I moved on to the next bed, which had a different, bigger nasty brown stain. "It's ok," I thought, "I'll just sleep with my clothes on." It's cheap, but I wish I paid more for something less awful.
Other trip Apr 15, 2013
Cory
"bad"
Stinks
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2013
Its sucks
Business trip Mar 27, 2013
Hotel was being remodeled and I would have like to know that before I booked. Computer there was very slow. The hotel was hot and smelled like new carpet and paint very strong smell. Breakfast lacked a few items to make it worth getting up and eating
2 night family trip Mar 15, 2013
I did not like that the hot-tub (jacuzzi) was not hot, the service man have me all kinds of excuse for the reason that was not hot, very clean, but cold. The parking lot on the Back was very dirty. One of the reasons
Family trip Mar 11, 2013
victor
Even though the hotel was finishing up some remodeling. It was a pleasant stay. It was in a quite neighborhood and was very easy to find. The hotel staff was very courteous and helpful.
Romance trip Mar 3, 2013
Veronica
"Fair"
The hotel was under remodel, so the conditions were not extremely good. The cooks burned some breakfast and it set off the fire alarms. When they cleaned the room they did not restock our towels. It was good that they were remodeling because the carpet in the room was pulling away from the floors and walls.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2013

"Ok place to stay"
No problems with my stay, ofcourse since it was buisness visit, i was not in the hotel most of the time, but room was clean. Breakfast was ok. Overall ok.
2 night business trip Nov 5, 2014
Ginette

"Agadrabe cerca de las carreteras principlaes"
Me centi muy bien como si estubiera en casa descanse bien en las camas que tienen y pues se los recomiendo no se van arrenpentir gracias.
Other trip Sep 21, 2015
MX
"Buena atencion y excelente ubicacion"
Muy buena como lo ha sido cada vez que estoy alli.
6 night trip with friends Jun 8, 2014
AlexQuilodran
CL
"buen hotel con buen precio"
Me base en comentarios dejado por otras personas y todo me pareció perfecto, fuimos solo a dormir ya que nos la pasábamos todo el día comprando. No me gusto que no tuviera restaurante, pero por el precio no se puede pedir mucho
3 night trip Feb 23, 2014