All hotels in Dallas, Texas, United States of America
2440 Victory Park Ln, Dallas, TX, 75219, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Great!"
The whole experience was great!
2 night trip Sep 10, 2014
"Great place to stay when going to the AAC"
We stayed here for our anniversary because we were attending an event at the AAC. The room was very clean, although the handle on our mini-bar was broken off and it was locked (I'm assuming it wasn't working and that was why they locked it). Room service was very prompt and all the staff were polite. The hotel is located directly across from the AAC, which was great since we could then walk to our destination. We did receive some free drink vouchers for the bar, but we never used them because the bar was so packed due to it being quite small and they had to have a bouncer letting people in. We also had people arguing in the hall and slamming doors at 2 am, but that is not the hotels fault, just something to consider since this hotel is rather trendy and attracts a younger crowd.
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
TerraP
"Great!"
Outstanding
1 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
weekend getaway
Great place to stay for events at the AA arena. Staff was excellent.
1 night trip with friends Aug 22, 2014
Evi
Very clean. Comfortable. Staff was friendly and helpful? Food was excellent.
Other trip Aug 24, 2014
"Fabulous Stay"
I enjoyed my stay. The hotel staff were superb. I had a bad experience at a restaurant they recommended (Kenichi) and the concierge called the restaurant to complain for me and got me a free dessert in the process. The bartenders were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"YOUNG PARTY GROUPS"
The staff were very friendly and professional throughout the entire facility. The food was absolutely fabulous! I was told the restaurant had a new chef and a great job was done. We are a couple in our early 50's. We were over crowded with very young rich kids, so we spent more time on the patio enjoying the view. The furniture and cleanliness of the patio needs to catch up with the same comfort as the room. The furniture on the 16th floor pool was wonderful, but the entire floor was shut down at 9pm so the evening view at night went unappreciated. At least let the older crowd who tried to sit calmly enjoying an evening drink take over the deck at night.
1 night trip Aug 2, 2014
Shirley
"Girls getaway"
Great place, we had a blast
2 night trip Aug 1, 2014
"anyone should try it"
was very good and convenient
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2014
Luigi
"Mini vac...."
First let me say that the hotal staff is wonderful and very pleasant. The rooms are nice as well. The only bad thing is that the they only have one rob in the bathroom and it was very stained and dirty. The other things where that some of the patio furniture cushions were torn and the drinks were over priced. FYI the food in cook hall is not worth the money. But there are a lot of nice places to eat within walking distance. This was my first stay at the W Hotal/Dallas. I really love the living room night club try the popcorn shrimp and the drink prices are reasonable.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Mrs.
Rooms are big and the location is close to lots of Dallas activities. The pool area is a decent size and it's nice that they have a poolside bar.
Other trip Jul 9, 2014
Lauren
"Very Disappointed for the Price!"
Very disappointed! This was a getaway for our anniversary. Paid extra for the Spectacular Room only to be given a room on the 9th floor with a view of run down apartments! Asked to be changed and was given a higher floor. Unfortunately, the room was exactly in the same part of the building giving us a roof view of the same apartments. Better but not by much. Very overpriced for the condition and construction going on by the entrance.
1 night romance trip Jun 21, 2014
"Perfect spot for any event at Amer Airlines Center"
The staff was incredibly friendly. No pretense or snootiness; just warmth and helpfulness. Fun, contemporary decor throughout. Several great eating options within walking distance, from sushi, Neapolitan pizza, thai, or burger & bbq joints. New Perot science museum just one block away. Save loads on valet parking by self-parking in ramp across street for only $10 a day.
2 night trip Jun 15, 2014
LJ
"Mixed feelings"
My wife and I would have been very satisfied with this hotel had the pool area been more accommodating (very small and few lounge chairs). In addition, there was street construction next to the hotel which started around 7:30 a.m. I know this is not the hotel's fault, but it was very noisy. Until the construction is completed, I would recommend staying in a room on the side opposite the construction on an upper level floor.
1 night trip Jun 16, 2014
our stay at the W was great. Our only complaint was the room was warm and didn't seem to cool down well even when the thermostat was turned down. the cafe' latte in the breakfast space was fabulous. overall a very nice experience.
1 night trip with friends May 25, 2014
"No rollaway requested"
Asked for rollaway bed 3 weeks in advance. They did not have any left when I checked in. Otherwise nice hotal
Other trip May 24, 2014
"Dallas Done Right!"
It was modern, clean, comfortable, & best of all, not noisy at all when trying to sleep. There is a lot in walking distance or you can always catch a ride somewhere.
2 night trip with friends May 2, 2014
"Check the Weather if you want the pool"
One of the things that made us choose this hotel for our stay was the outdoor heated pool. However, when we got there, we were told that the pool was closed because it was too windy. So, just be warned that you should check the wind forecast if you are hoping to use their pool. As for the other guests, we saw security have to break up a fight up in the bar and we were woken up in the middle of the night by partying guests. We were told the next morning that there were some bachelor parties going on. Not exactly the behavior you expect from fellow guests when paying this much for a one-night stay.
1 night trip Mar 22, 2014
"Nice, but overpriced."
Small room, not the most comfortable bed, rain shower was more like a trickle.
Other trip Mar 24, 2014
"Greatness."
Wonderful hotel! Walking distance from Mavericks, Stars, & Great food! Very fun!
1 night romance trip Feb 28, 2014
Stephens
"worse W hotel in the world"
The electricity wasnt working, the heater wasnt working and the staff was very rude and inorganized. For $300 a night, you would be better off at a motel six.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
"Room"
Bathroom was separated by a curtain. Good for romantic stay. Not so much with your 15 year old niece. Awkward.
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Room"
Other trip Feb 19, 2014
"Close to House of Blues"
The close proximity to House of Blues was our main reason for picking this hotel. Cook Hall located in the hotel is also an excellent restaurant. The grilled cheese and tomato soup make an excellent combo. The hotel floor we stayed on was a loud one night because someone was having a party in their room at 3:45 am. We complained and security shut it down. The hotel also gave us a $25 voucher for Cook Hall towards food and drinks for the noise problem.
2 night romance trip Feb 14, 2014
"Nice hotel, awful experience."
When checking in, they didn't have my reservation. Waited in the lobby for 45 min. Didn't offer to accommodate in any other ways to make my stay better. I even had to pay twice, and still haven't been reimbursed through expedia/hotel due to their communication.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"One night stay for the Penguins vs Stars Game."
This was a very nice hotel and is great for young adults. The night life in the hotel was vast. The service was great and everyone was very friendly. I was only disapointed in two things: we were not allowed to check in early not even 45 mins and there is no a coffee maker in the room. The pool area was nice but noticed some garbage beside the pool from guests. I would recomend this hot
Other trip Jan 28, 2014
"great stay big D's best"
Everything you expect from a W Hotel - location is prime surrounded by great restaurants , walking distance from Dealey Plaza and other great hangouts. This is one of the best stay in Dallas!
1 night trip Jan 2, 2014
J.Lariviere
"Christmas stat"
Stayed over on Christmas Eve. Nice dinner and great breakfast. Hotel was quiet, which was expected due to the holiday. I would stay again. Staff was superb.
Other trip Dec 31, 2013
Betsy
Beautifully decorated rooms, clean hallways, and they gave us a room with a view on request.
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
"Did not get the room I paid for"
I reserved a king room, but got a queen. The hotel said they were booked and in fact got the reservation from Hotels.com as a queen. My confirmation said king and they never actually showed me their reservation. They also hosted a party that lasted until 2am. I have no problem with parties, but when the walls of your room shake 6 stories up, that's a bit much. Overall, we were not impressed.
1 night romance trip Dec 14, 2013
"W = win. Walk to AA center"
Only place to stay when going to the stars/mavs games. One min walk to arena and a great bar for after the game. Modern hip rooms with open floor plans were a bit small but still nice
1 night romance trip Nov 29, 2013
"Very close to the American Airlines Center"
Beautiful hotel a stones throw from the American airlines center which is very convenient. Their restaurant is very expensive but the food was pretty good.
Other trip Dec 1, 2013
meaghan
"nice hotel, terrible experience"
We arrive at 5:30pm and they did not have a room ready for us to check in. We still needed to get into our room to get ready for a concert and had to wait at least an hour to get into a room. We were not offered an upgrade or anything, and I had to basically stand at the counter and tell them I had to have a room or we were going to miss our concert. They finally got me in a room, but I will not go back. This is the worst experience I have had at any hotel, ever.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Another great stay."
All staff were welcoming, from the valet to the staff walking in the hallways. Room was comfortable and it was a great location for seeing a concert at the arena. Pricey but worth the location and safety.
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
"So so!"
This hotel was very mediocre for the price per night. For a 100 dollars more I could have stayed at the Ritz. No impressed at all. The carpet and wall colors in the hallways very dark and morbid looking.Won't be going back!
1 night trip Oct 19, 2013
Not impressed
"Right next door to concert!"
Loved it!!! Very fast check in, attendants had water bottles ready for us, very courteous!! Will definitely stay there again!!! If you are going to a concert at American airlines enter in Dallas tx this is the best place to stay!!!!
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
Teresa
"Will be staying here more often"
The hotel was chic! Loved the decor, the staff and the bar
1 night trip Oct 18, 2013
"Staff"
Staff knows the true meaning of the word SERVICE!!
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Becky Awtrey
"Dallas"
the staff was extremely accomodating but the room was very disappointing. The shower didn't work and I dislike the layout of the room. If all the W's of the Westin chain are anything like this hotel, I'm staying elsewhere. It is convenient for events at the AAC and the staff is very friendly.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"Different from most of my stays at the W"
The W did not honor my reservation made on Expedia. I was told that they were under no obligation to honor my reservation if it was made on Expedia.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
"First and Last visit"
First: The handle on the toilet was hanging outside, the nut had been corroded off and was not in the tank...gone for a long time. Second: My car came from valet with about 1/4 inch dust or concrete dust all over it, I had just paid $20 to get it washed. Third: We asked for a 1 pm instead of 12pm checkout so my wife could get dressed in the room after both of us had spa appointments....Whatever Whenever refused. This should be called Maybe...Sometimes. Very high in price for what you get.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2013
Ron
"Close to downtown"
I stay at this hotel any time I go to Dallas. This time the experience was not at superb as it always has been. First off, we did not get the 2 beds we asked for and they would not accommodate this.We had to share a king bed. 2nd, the room was missing items. this would not be a big deal normally but we were rushed sometimes and were missing things like a hair dryer, bottle opener, and then when we received room service not everything came.
Other trip Sep 27, 2013
Sonya
"The W Hotel Dallas, Tx"
The Hotel is beautiful !! The staff is AMAZING !!! couldn't ask for better service, BUT, for what you pay for the room it is very modern, nothing special, EVERYTHING is extra....to me, over $300. a night, internet should be included in your room, you should have access to a coffee machine, I realize this is a very upscale hotel, but every little thing is add'l. We enjoyed our time, but I wouldn't revisit or suggest. It is a very clean hotel...and again, the staff is wonderful !!!!
Other trip Sep 10, 2013
Marie
"Duval does Dallas!"
Visiting the W Victory in Dallas, Tx from Jacksonville, Fl was by far the best hotel experience of all the cities ive visited. (to include NYC, LA, Chi, and more) The staff was amazingly friendly, the room was very clean and the a/c definitely worked!! If I had anything bad to say it would have to be...that I couldn't stay longer. I will definitely be returning.
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
Keith
"Stay at W"
The room had been over treated with W Hotel air freshener and the air conditioner did not cool. We had a drink in the bar and it was a mess and our service was terrible.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
I'm a 27 yr old female who stayed here with my cousin about the same age. We loved it! We hung out at the pool during the day, walked around, enjoyed the town that evening, and then the hotel bar that night.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
"Week End Escape"
I have stayed at this hotel previously. My current stay was wonderful. The staff was excellent and anything I needed I just had to pick up the phone and request. My request were fulfilled immediately and to my satisfaction. The food was very good along with the drinks at the bar. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
Jo
"OVER RATED FOR THE $"
We paid high dollar for a room the toilet handle wouldn't work, the tv didn't work and it was difficult to get the front desk or room service to answer our calls. Paying top dollar for a room means a rating of 5 not 3.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2013
TB
"Fun, party atmosphere"
Great staff Always asking if the could help. Definitely will stay again!
Other trip Aug 6, 2013
"Lovely"
We can't wait to come back every year on our anniversary.
1 night romance trip Jul 28, 2013