All hotels in Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States of America
5250 28th St Se, Grand Rapids, MI, 49512, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Value
relaxing
1 night trip Jan 29, 2016
Tasha
"Great Hotel!"
This is the best hotel I've ever stayed in. The staff was helpful and polite. The room was spotless. The fitness center was surprising well put together with a good variety of options. Plus they have a "business center" with computers and a printer for free use. I will definitely be staying here again!
1 night business trip Jan 8, 2016
Kayla
"Great stay as always!"
Stayed in town for N.Y.E. This was our second stay at Springhill. We enjoyed our stay again,didn't have any issues. Staff was very nice and helpful. Room was clean and breakfast was good.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
Lindy
"Everything was fine"
Everything was fine for the most part. I checked in early and my room wasn't ready yet but they did contact me when it was. It was hours later but not their fault. Rooms seemed clean. I wasn't wowed by anything but it was all decent. Location was a bit hard to find, behind a large shopping complex but they had pretty much everything within a few miles.
1 night romance trip Dec 3, 2015
"Thanksgiving stay"
Fine hotel. Nothing fabulous. Good breakfast. Updated workout equipment
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2015
"Another great stay!"
We have stayed here numerous times time and have never had a problem everything is always top notch! With the new remodel springhill is even more impressive!
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Kenny
Customer service was horrible. At check in the clerk stopped talking to me mid sentence to help another customer. At check out we had to wait and wait and ended up just leaving the key card and walking away. The room itself was very small due to a wall partition. I asked for a different room and there was not an alternative given even though we were clearly on a floor with very few people.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your recent review of the Springhill Suites. I'm sorry that we did not meet your standards and I assure you we are working to resolve the issues you mentioned. We do hope that you will come back to see us again in the future.
2 night romance trip Nov 13, 2015
The hotel had an issue with it's WiFi and it was a whole hotel issue. I gentlemen wanted me to call there IT department when I felt he should had called
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your recent review. We are currently working on upgrading the WIFI for the hotel. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.
1 night business trip Nov 6, 2015
"Great place, great staff!"
SpringhillSuites was perfectly accommodating! They were above helpful, super efficient willing to help with extra needs. Ex: our 2 year old spiked a fever at 2am, being from Texas we didn't know of any Children's Hospitals. The lady at the front desk pulled up a detailed map and printed easy directions for us. She also called and asked about the best way to locate parking. (The hospital was also amazing, but that's a different review!) Upon returning at 4:30am with a child with double ear infections she expressed a heartfelt compassionate concern. The next day we were rushed to leave and I accidentally left a short stack of belongings in one of the drawers, which I didn't realize until we arrived back in Texas. I panicked, but then called and another courteous lady located my belongings and helped me to get them shipped back to Texas. Great Hotel. Great staff! We will use them again very soon!
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your recent 5 star review of the Springhill Suites! We are so glad that we were able to help you get the help you needed for your child. We do hope that everything is ok now and we hope to see you again in the future.
3 night family trip Oct 15, 2015
Kristi
"A beautiful hotel far back from the bustling road."
THis is a treasure of a hotel for NOT big money. The room can comfortably sleep 6! that is not common in many hotels. Plus the room was very inviting and warm. The hotel lobby, pool, etc were all wonderfully decorated and very clean. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. Minor things: The eggs served at the breakfast were watery and bland and the hotel "grocery store", while appreciated was very highly priced ($5 for a small package of chips ahoy). A great stay!!
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your recent 5 star review of the Springhill Suites. We are pleased that you enjoyed our hotel and we look forward to your return visit with us!
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2015
"Very Nice, No Issues"
Everything was great.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your recent 5 star review of the Springhill Suites. We are so happy that you enjoyed your recent stay with us and we look forward to your return!
2 night business trip Sep 20, 2015
Nathan
"Soccer weekend"
Soccer tournament weekend. Was great
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Matthew- Thank you for your 5 Star review of your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you had a great stay.
2 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
Matthew
"Very comfortable room and pleasant staff"
This was a very nice hotel. It is set back from a busy road and shopping mall, which I appreciated, but it also made it a bit tricky to find. The room was very comfortably appointed. My only small complaint was that the pillows smelled a little bit. Hotels need to throw out the pillows more frequently than they do. The pillowcases might be clean, but too often the pillows are not. Or if the hotels put pillow covers over the pillows, that might also be a solution. But the room itself was very nice. There was even a view of a small pond from my window.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Denise- Thank you for your 5 Star review of our hotel! We are glad you enjoyed your time with us.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2015
denise
Staff was friendly, room was excellent.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your 5 Star review of our hotel. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed our staff and our accommodations.
1 night romance trip Aug 7, 2015
"clean, quiet."
very good!
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you kindly for your 5 Star review of our hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night business trip Jul 23, 2015
"A hidden gem of a hotel"
Great hotel tucked in a quiet spot near a shopping center with great nearby restaurants. Could use better signage to navigate getting through the parking lots to the hotel.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Raymond C- Thank you for your 5 Star review of your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to hear that you enjoyed your time with us.
2 night romance trip Jul 17, 2015
Raymond C.
"Heads up...Hotel sign not easily seen from road."
My only complaint was that since the hotel was set far back from the road, and you're unable to even see it from the road, that there was only a very small sign amongst other larger store/mall signs at the intersection/driveway area, which outgoing traffic happened to block the tiny sign. So after driving up and down the street quite a few times and then having to stop at the intersection light and luck out by not having outgoing traffic blockage, I was finally able to see the tiny sign and follow the subsequent tiny signs through the mall parking lot leading up to the hotel entrance. Other than that, once you find your way to it, it is a beautiful hotel and I would definitely stay there again now that I know where it is! Or maybe try arriving when it's dark, you might be able to see the illumination from the tiny sign better than in the daylight!
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. We are sorry to hear that you had some difficulty locating our hotel at first. We are always working to improve our visibility of our hotel to our guests and we are glad to learn that you were able to find us and enjoy everything our hotel has to offer.
1 night family trip Jun 13, 2015
"Clean, comfortable, but a few issues."
Great hotel, tucked behind the main road. It truly is hidden! My wife and I stayed here before, and remembered it was clean and comfortable, however this time it was a little noisy due to sports teams staying on same floor. We had an issue with the fridge not working, and I called the front desk and was told nobody was there to take care of the issue, but we could keep our food in "their" fridge. It was Friday night around 10pm. Really? Nobody on staff at that hour that could take care of it? Other than that, it was good.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Timothy- Thank you for your 5 star review! We appreciate your kind words about our hotel and look forward to welcoming you back as a guest again soon.
2 night romance trip Jun 19, 2015
Timothy
"Great value, great hotel!"
The hotel is beautiful, rooms are clean and well maintened. The complimentary breakfast was terrific and most of the staff was friendly. I was not pleased with the women who checked me in. The credit I had booked my room with was compromised and canceled by my provider, and I had not received my new card yet. On your site I had selected to pay at the hotel. Upon check she informed me it was impossible for her to take a new credit card to pay for my room. After a 20 minute wait on hold with hotels.com I discovered this was not the case. When I went back to the desk to take care of my bill and explain to the women what hotels.com told me her response your card please! She needs to be aware of the policies and needed to at least apologize.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Jennifer- Thank you for your 4 star review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry to hear of your credit card issue and I will address your specific experiences with our staff.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
"Consistent"
The chain is very consistent. Hotel staff was very pleasant
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your 4 star review!! We appreciate you choosing to stay with us while you were in Grand Rapids and we look forward to welcoming you back as a guest again soon.
3 night business trip Jun 10, 2015
"Worth Searching For"
Glad I read the reviews stating this place was difficult to find, or I would have been overly frustrated. Located off of what appears to be an access road for trucks delivering to Target, it is tucked into an out of the way clump of trees which at least made it quiet. Very helpful staff. Excellent room. Would stay there again, though prices are a bit higher than most hotels in that area.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Mary - Thank you for your 4 star review of your stay with us. I am glad that you were aware of our location and were able find us with no no problem.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2015
"Would stay again"
Clean and cozy
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Stefanie- Thank you for your 4 Star review! We are pleased to hear that you were able enjoy our clean and cozy hotel. We look forward to your next stay with us!
2 night business trip May 31, 2015
Stefanie
"Quiet location, great staff."
Great location, one quirk is that it's tucked away behind the target and not right off the highway. It dies help with nois cancelation. It was clean and comfortable and when I checked in sarah, the front desk associate, was great.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Ryan- Thank you for your 5 star review! We are happy to hear that you were able to enjoy our location being tucked off of the main road, away from the noise of 28th street yet conveniently located near restaurants and the airport. We look forward to your next stay with us.
2 night business trip May 25, 2015
Ryan
"Wonderful experience"
Staff was very friendly and helpful. Room was spotless. The beds were extremely comfortable.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Margaret- We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We pride ourselves on offering great customer service with clean, comfortable rooms and we are happy to hear that we did our job. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2015
Margaret
"Spring Break stay"
My family stayed in two rooms. The rooms were very nice and the pool was lovely although not large. The refrigerators in the rooms weren't very cold but management came out and fixed them for us. The manager also came by to make sure that everything was okay with our rooms. Excellent service. We really enjoyed our stay
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Kathy- Thank you for your 4 Star review of your recent stay with us. I am sorry that your refrigerator did not work properly upon check in but I am very pleased to hear that the problem was resolved immediately and that you were able to enjoy your stay.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Everything was fine, but I was just not a fan"
This was my first time at Marriot's Spring Hill Suites. Although, the room and the staff were fine, I just didn't care for the hotel. The way the room was set up seemed discombobulated, and the color scheme was cheesy. The room served its purpose, but I was glad to only be staying one night.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Tom- Thank you for taking the time to comment about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your honest comments about our decor and color scheme. Hopefully we will have the opportunity to welcome you back as a guest again soon.
1 night business trip May 6, 2015
"Last-minute girl's getaway"
The hotel is set way back behind Target and if you don't know what you're looking for, you won't find it. There are signs that point the way but they're so small, you'll miss them. The room was quiet and I was surprised there was a tiny kitchenette. Also wasn't expecting a fold-out couch. The pool was really small but we had it to ourselves for an hour so that was nice. Breakfast was good. There's a waffle maker, fresh fruit, cereal. The only problem we had was that there was no possible way to close the room door quietly. No matter how hard I tried to close it quietly so as not to disturb others, it closed with a very loud click. I'm thinking we might stay here next time we're in the area instead of one of the two other hotels we usually stay in.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Colleen - Thank you for taking the time to comment on your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you were pleasantly surprised with our All-Suite layout which includes a kitchenette and fold-out couch in each room. We look forward to welcoming back as a guest again soon.
1 night family trip Apr 10, 2015
Colleen
Very nice stay overnight with all the amenities that were offered.
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
Missy
"Pretty good"
Ironing board had cover that was not functional
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your 4 Star review of your recent stay with us. We also appreciate you informing us about the ironing board cover which has since been replaced. We look forward to your next stay with us.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2015
"They need more variety of breakfast choices"
The staff was very caring and accommodating. We experienced a plumbing issue. Maintenance was there to resolve the problem, housekeeping was very good, front desk staff, McKenzie, was super. Thank you The hotel needs to offer more of a variety for breakfast choices: variety of fruit, meats, eggs were terrible, variety of bagels, etc.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"One night stay for a Grand Rapids wedding"
Nice, clean, comfortable and quiet hotel. Would stay again.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your 4 Star review of your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you enjoyed our clean comfortable hotel during your recent trip to Grand Rapids for a wedding.
1 night family trip Mar 5, 2015
"Wonderful place to stay!"
Wonderful place to stay! Great staff and very close to the airport.
Other trip Mar 8, 2015
Very helpful staff, delicious breakfast, clean pool and spa, the only complaint was that the carpet needed to be vacuumed in our room.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your 5 Star review of your recent stay with us . We look forward to welcoming you back as aguest again soon.
1 night family trip Jan 24, 2015
CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE, AND THE STAFF WAS VERY HELPFUL.
Other trip Jan 7, 2015
"Holland"
Room was quite comfortable and spacious; very clean.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your kind words regarding your recent stay with us. We are glad you enjoyed our spacious, comfortable rooms. We hope to see you again soon!
1 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
Janice
"Good place"
Clean, nice room. Good place! Breakfast was okay, but eggs and sausage were dry and overdone.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Joseph - Thank you for your 5 Star review of your stay with us. We are glad to hear that you were able to enjoy our clean, comfortable rooms.
1 night family trip Dec 25, 2014
"Comfortable night away"
Always a nice stay
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Kimberly - We are so glad to hear that you chose to stay with us once again and glad to learn that it was a comfortable night away.
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
Kimberly
"comfortable resting place"
Stayed here for family get-together very near by. Also a great loction for airport. We find the suite concept more comfortable when traveling with multiple family members- like a place to sit, kitchenette. Breakfast nothing to brag about, but was free and can use kitchenette with Meijer right across the street.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Judy- Thank you for your 4 star review of your recent stay with us. We are very pleased to learn that you were able to enjoy the amenities that our all suite property was able to provide you and we look forward to you staying with us again soon.
1 night family trip Nov 15, 2014
judy
Overall, I was satisfied. The room was nice. The price was pretty reasonable and I definitely liked that there were stores and places to eat nearby. Also, close to the e-way.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your 4 star review of your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you were satisfied with your stay and were able to take advantage of our convenient location.
Other trip Nov 3, 2014
"quick stay"
freindly staff
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your 5 star review of our hotel, we are very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay, and the friendly staff.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
"Comfortable Modern Hotel with Friendly Staff"
This is probably my favorite non-destination hotel to stay at because of the general setup of the rooms & lobby area. I love how all rooms are in the style of suites so you know that you will get a spacious room whatever type you choose.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel. We are very proud of our hotel and what it offers our guests. We look forward to your return trip to our hotel.
1 night trip Oct 12, 2014
Room was very large and well laid out. Location was behind a retail complex and car had a hard time finding it. Had to call hotel for directions. Would definately stay there again
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
I am sorry you had difficulty finding our hotel but I am glad that the staff was able to guide you to us. We appreciate your understanding and look forward to your return visit.
1 night trip Oct 17, 2014
"Highly recommend"
Have stayed at different Springhill Suites in different states and I am never disappointed. Very clean, friendly and comfortable. The breakfast was also good. Would highly recommend staying here.This hotel is in an industrial park but it is close to the airport and you have a large selection of stores right at the end of the street.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Sheri- We want to thank you for your loyalty to not only Marriott, but to the SpringHill Suites brand. We are glad to learn that our hotel lives up to the high Marriott standards.
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
Sheri
"Wedding Visit"
Close to airport, very nice condition, large room with nice sitting and TV viewing area. Very comfortable bed, excellent shower. Quiet, excellent stay.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
L- We are very please to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at our newly renovated hotel. We look forward to welcoming you back as a guest again soon.
1 night trip Oct 9, 2014
L
"QUIET LOCATION"
BED WAS NOT AS COMFORTABLE AS I LIKE. HOTEL WAS VERY NICE AND I WOULD STAY AGAIN. VERY CLEAN AND BREAKFAST WAS GOOD. A LITTLE HARD TO FIND BUT HAD NO PROBLEMS.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
John - Thank you for your comments about your recent stay with us. I am sorry to learn that your bed was not as comfortable as you had expected. We are working to identify and replace any beds that are providing any discomfort to our guests.
1 night trip Oct 11, 2014
JOHN
"Nice Weekend Respite"
Courteous front desk, plenty of parking, nice breakfast included, wifi, etc. All good.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Paul - Thank you for your comments regarding your stay with us. We are glad to hear that the staff was courteous and that you were able to enjoy our numerous complimentary amenities.
2 night romance trip Oct 10, 2014
"Wonderful Revisit"
Overall a great experience! The staff were kind and helpful. The beds were very comfortable and I loved the jetted tub! I wish we could have stayed longer and experience more of the hotel services such as the pool and gym. Areas of improvement: Although the room was clean there were a few areas, behind nightstands and such, that could use some attention. Breakfast:I would have liked the breakfast to include waffles and soy milk. However the spread was large and its obvious that they tried to include items to accommodate the dietary needs of their guests. This is the third time I have booked at a Springhill Marriott and I've enjoyed my stay at each one. Keep up the good work!
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Krystle- Thank you for your kind comments about your recent stay with us. We are glad to hear that you have stayed with us 3 times already and look forward to your 4th!
1 night romance trip Oct 1, 2014
Krystle
"Woderfull Hotel"
It Was Nice. Tht People Was Friendly and the Hotel is very Nice and Clean.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Juan - Thank you for your 5 Star review of our hotel. We are glad to learn that you enjoyed our friendly staff and clean comfortable suites. We look forward to see you again the next time you are in Grand Rapids.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Juan
"Crib and Carpet is dirty"
I brough crib for my baby. but I can't use that crib because that is too dirty.
Response by SpringHill Suites Grand Rapids Airport Southeast
Jaegger – Cleanliness is of utmost importance to our entire staff and we work every day to provide a clean, comfortable hotel for our guests and I am sorry to learn that you received anything less than that. I hope we have the opportunity to have you as a guest again so you can experience everything our hotel has to offer.
1 night family trip Aug 30, 2014