All hotels in Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, United States of America
1420 Main St, Cuyahoga Falls, OH, 44221, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

"Excellent Experience"
Large clean room with comfortable furniture and bedding. 2 flat screen TVs. Microwave and fridge included. Breakfast buffet was excellent and included a large variety of quality foods including fruit, cereal, fresh waffles, oatmeal, scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, and biscuits with sausage gravy. Exercise room had state of the art equipment and in-ground pool was large and clean. Excellent value, excellent quality. We will be back!
2 night romance trip Sep 12, 2014
Ken Liszewski
"AC was not OK"
The air conditioner produced plenty of cold air when it ran, but the thermostat must have been faulty. Even though the day was cool, we could not get the room very cool. We set the AC at 60 degrees, which was the lowest setting, but the AC shut off well above 60. We didn't have a thermometer with us, but I don't think it got below 72. We had booked 2 rooms. Neither of them got as cool as we would have liked - and it was not a hot day. I had mentioned the iffy AC to the clerk when we checked in. She said she'd look into it. If they did, it didn't help, and no one followed up. I still give the hotel 3 out of 5 because otherwise it was fine. Especially the price.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
"WOW!!!!!"
The staff was incredible. Very friendly and super helpful. As we were not familiar with the area, the staff suggested a super place close by for dinner. It really helped us enjoy our trip.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
"none"
A clean and well-maintained facility, friendly and helpful staff. Definitely would stay there again.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Near Family"
We were in town for a family reunion. This hotel is very accommodating. Service and amenities are wonder. The breakfast bar is wonderful. Whatever you may need the staff is there for you. Will definitely stay there again.
1 night trip Aug 9, 2014
Kathy/Ed
"easy access to akron and surrounding area"
Definitely would choose it again.
2 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"OK but next to train tracks, not 2A friendly"
The hotel was clean and well maintained, staff was friendly and helpful. However, the location is right next to an active train line, and cargo trains ran regularly through the night. Hotel is NOT gun friendly. As a licensed CCW permit holder in an unfamiliar area, didn't like this at all. Won't stay here again.
Response by Country Inn & Suites by Carlson Cuyahoga Falls
Thank you for taking the time to reach out to us. We understand how important a quiet environment is and apologize for the train noise. Your feedback helps us prevent situations such as this in the future. We hope you will give us another chance if you are in the area again.
1 night trip with friends Jul 5, 2014
Don Z.
We had a nice stay. the only complaint is the bathroom. The tub was really slippery and no place to sit any of your cosmetic items.
1 night trip Jul 3, 2014
"over priced and awful"
Terrible hotel...very expensive...lots of things wrong with the room...breakfast was what you might expect at a motel 6.....No shower curtain in the bathroom...complained...but was told since I went through hotels.com they could not adjust my rate!!!
1 night trip Jun 26, 2014
jenny
Hot tub not very warm, but enjoyed the pool. The hotel was just what we expected since I have stayed at several across the US.
Other trip Jun 26, 2014
"GREAT"
Very nice. I do wish they would move the smoking away from the front door.
4 night trip Jun 5, 2014
jjjjjjjjjjjj
"Very good stay overall"
Hotel was convenient to most sites. Room was A+. I had a suite and liked that the bedroom had a door separating it from the sitting area/sofa bed. The hotel had an air of cleanliness and freshness. Desk staff were very friendly and accomadating. The parking lot is large, and each parking slip is well sized. The only real negative I had was that the Continental breakfast left much to be desired - unimaginative and very limited.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Pghsteel
Full hotel when we stayed. The toilet in our room would not flush and they could not move us. The compensation for having to trek to the lobby with two little girls to use the lav was a $10 gasoline card. Boo.
1 night trip May 23, 2014
"Along busy HWY & RR tracks"
The hotel tries to compensate for the noise of the busy fright trains that seem to run perpetually through the night by adding an ambient sound machine on the nightstand. If you can get used to that, you'll be fine until you then hear your neighbors t.v. through the paper-thin walls.
1 night business trip May 7, 2014
Marge
"nice.clean.friendly."
nice.clean.friendly. would definetly recommend the hotel
Other trip May 11, 2014
Adrian L.
This was one of the nicest places we have ever stayed. Breakfast served by friendly staff. The clerk was very helpful as well.
1 night trip May 3, 2014
Darelen
"Family trip - university of Akron"
Excellent hotel and service. The breakfast was delicious and healthly. Each of us enjoyed. Location is close to interstate - University of Akron - good restaurants - near local attractions.
2 night trip Apr 13, 2014
"An excellent place to lay your head"
From the moment you enter through the doors, you feel at ease. The staff is kind and friendly, doing their best to be helpful. They aren't overbearing, which as the introvert that I am, I found to be a big perk. Lots to do to keep you busy, I actually had fun during my visit.
Other trip Apr 10, 2014
Joshua
Very comfortable & very friendly staff. This was a last minute booking due to sudden business need and this hotel was a most pleasant surprise.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
"One of the bests"
Really was one of the best Motels I've stayed in regardless of the cost. I am finicky about cleanliness and I was really impressed how clean it was and the service was so pleasant. Just like the southern hospitality I know from living in the south.
1 night trip Mar 29, 2014
Stayed one night for an event at U of A in March of 2014. A decent hotel at a decent price! Breakfast was free but there is a Bob Evens 50 yards down the street if you looking for something better.
Other trip Mar 30, 2014
"Excellent hotel- Comfortable & Clean"
My room was very clean and comfortable. The hotel was close to the highway and restaurants. I will stay here from now on when in the Akron area.
1 night business trip Mar 6, 2014
JV
"Awesome hotel for the price"
Wonderful. Friendly happy staff. The breakfast room was amazing....very fun and again friendly staff! Nice touch and makes the stay that much more fun to get up to a lovely breakfast. The water and cookies offered at the front counter were also a lovely added touch...its' the little things that make for a good time! The pool is clean and warm. The spa relaxing. Would recommend this hotel to anyone.
1 night trip with friends Feb 16, 2014
Highly recommend. Beautiful inside with pretty staircase and fireplace with sitting area. Staff was friendly and helpful. We did eat breakfast but it was included and they put out fresh baked cookies and the place smelled delicious
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Michele
"Volleyball tournament"
Nice room ... but too warm. free breakfast not very good... powered eggs yuck! Clean and comfortable ... good for a night stay. Grest locstion, Close to shopping and restaurants!
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Volleyball Mom
"Easy access to the area"
I was very appreciative of a welcome, comfortable place to lay my head for this overnight in town. I considered the ratings and the location as the reason I chose this place. The room was very comfortable; the bed was heavenly and the bathroom was clean! Nice little bar area with micro & frig is very much appreciated!!
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
Sherry
"Better then advertised"
My family and I found the hotel clean, comfortable, and much nicer then the two star rating would have you believe. Staff actively worked to make you feel at home and answered our every request. The location was convenient to the expressway, but not picturesque which dropped it from s 5 to a 4 in that category. Value for the money was high. I would recommend thus hotel highly.
1 night trip Feb 7, 2014
"One overnight."
Fine stay from check in to check out. Pre-paid. Smoothand efficient check-in. Rooms and facilities were better than anticipated - bargain for the price. Consider replacing easy chair in suite section with a recliner. Breakfast next morning was hot and cold variety - very nice choices and clean.
Other trip Feb 10, 2014
"There for a Christmas family get together"
Very happy with the hotel and stay- would return if ever a need in that area.
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
Amber
Nice bedroom with sitting room & kitchenette; good hot breakfast; good pool & lovely hot tub. We stayed New Year's Eve & saw several families who had made it an annual tradition.
Other trip Jan 8, 2014
"Great nights sleep"
Bed was comfy, it was quite, clean and I am happy with that. Missed the breakfast because I slept through. Not a lot of television channels but I managed fine. Great price. I would stay again
1 night trip Dec 27, 2013
"Good service & clean rooms"
Front desk was very helpful, as we needed transportation to a event. Rooms were nicely decorated, and very clean.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Mollohan
"Excellent Stay"
Our stay was great!! The kids loved the pool and the breakfast was a treat. Rooms clean and comfortable. I would highly reccomend this hotel.
2 night trip Dec 20, 2013
Mel
Hotel staff is very friendly and helpful. Suite is a good size and beds are comfortable. We will definitely come back to stay here the next time we are in town.
1 night trip Dec 5, 2013
"Excellent value for the price"
I enjoyed my stay. The staff is very accommodating and the breakfasts a good way to start the day. The rooms are clean and a good size. The use of the desktop computer was helpful and the gym and pool were a nice way to work off the turkey dinner! The only issue I had this visit was that I was unable to earn Club Carlson points for this stay which was very disappointing. I had joined Club Carlson some time ago but it was never explained to me that if I booked through a third party then I didn't qualify to earn points. I would have been just as happy to book directly and only booked through a third party because it was convenient to do it with my plane flight booking. Even the lovely woman at the front desk said she had been working for County Inn for 4 years and wasn't told until recently that one couldn't earn points if booking through a third party. It was especially disappointing as this was a longer stay than usual for me. I would suggest that in the future this policy is explained clearly to those who sign up for Club Carlson.
5 night trip Nov 25, 2013
Joanne
"Great Place to Stay"
I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. The hotel was very clean and the staff was very pleasant.
2 night business trip Nov 22, 2013
Lori
"convenient"
There were lots of mixups with our scheduled visit regarding the meeting room we reserved, which was cancelled by the staff when we changed from Sat & Sun to just Sat rental. Luckily we stopped in 2 days prior to confirm. The meeting room was much smaller than we were led to believe so we were very crowded for our 15 people scrapbooking. They also did not have enough tables and we were forced to bring in more and rearrange the room ourselves. The staff was pleasant, but no one ever came to check on us, remove the trash, see if everything was ok, etc. We were also told the cost of the room would be $125, so we collected the proper amount from each person, went to pay only to be told btw there is tax of another $20!!!! We had to go back and collect more money from everyone, this did not set well with any of us. Other than all those issues, the hotel was situated close to craft and food places, the room was very nice and we liked not having to check out till noon and the complimentary breakfast.
1 night trip with friends Nov 16, 2013
Dianne & friends
RoomNice and friendly staff and very clean
Other trip Nov 21, 2013
"Overnight Stay"
Needed an overnight stay in the Akron area as we were in town for a show at The Tangier; beautiful hotel, very clean. The staff were extremely polite, professional and helpful.
Other trip Nov 18, 2013
Jul
I had no problems . The staff was very pleasant and met your needs. I am partial to Country Inn and Suites by Carlson. I have had a nice stay whenever I've stayed there. Some are better than others. I would say this one was a little above average.
Other trip Nov 17, 2013
"Clean, Friendly staff and good breakfast."
Great hotel to stay at. The room was clean, the staff was friendly. The pool and hot tub were nice and the free breakfast was delicious! The breakfast staff were very good at keeping the food well stocked and hot and the tables clean. I would def stay here again.
Other trip Nov 9, 2013
Tiffany
"Nice - Decent - Hotel"
Nice - amiable hotel - I've stayed there before - it use to be about $20.00 cheaper - which use to be $79.99 before taxes - which was up to par with the location & amenities - the hotel doesn't have a bar so I thought that the $100 or $120 a night was a little too much. However, the hotel staff was friendly - room is nice - bed is comfortable - the only thing that I complained about was that the hair dryer in our room did not work - but that's about it. I would only come back if the rate was cheaper.
1 night trip Nov 2, 2013
"Unexpectedly great!"
This hotel is a little off the beaten path but, wow, what a gem. Service was amazing, the room was spacious with top notch bedding, pillows and mattresses. Restaurants and attractions are easy to get to. Really happy about the quality during our stay.
1 night trip Oct 20, 2013
The staff was excellent. They were extremely helpful. We especially liked the call to the room within 10 minutes of checking in to make sure that it was to our satisfaction. The breakfast bar was very nice. Would highly recommend this hotel to anyone visiting the Akron area. Thank you.
Other trip Oct 20, 2013
I would stay here again. Very nice facility that is close to everything!
1 night trip Oct 16, 2013
Martin
"Great experience"
We decided to visit OH to visit family. 3 kids in tow, including an infant. From the minute we arrived, the staff was friendly, pleasant, provided great customer service and accommodating. The entire 5 night stay was great. From the friendliness of the staff, to the room being cleaned daily, the breakfast spread that the kids loved, even the baby, and the great customer service, friendly vibe, we got from all staff we encountered.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
Cynthia
"Sweet Deal"
For a two day stay, we must say it was awesome, all except for a tricky hair dryer, all went smooth and comfortable Oh and BTW the matress was awesome!!!
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
"Nice staff, clean and welcoming"
Staff was friendly. We also go upgraded to a king suite which was much appreciated. Breakfast was good. Room clean. Room had a slight funny smell as if smokers may have stayed there before us even though it was smoke free facility. Overall was very pleased and happy!
Other trip Oct 1, 2013
"Hotel close to the class I was attending."
Easy access to everything we needed. Breakfast was well done with lots of choices. Even though a train runs directly behind the Hotel, there was little sound heard.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
"best hotel"
We stayed here for the Luke Bryan concert. It was a very nice hotel, they had compliment art infused fruit water and cookies! Our room was very clean and the beds were comfy. The complementary breakfast was really good too had nice selection. Overall a nice hotel for good price!
1 night trip Sep 27, 2013