All hotels in New Orleans, Louisiana, United States of America
1118 Ursulines Avenue, New Orleans, LA, 70116, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"NOLA Guest House"
It was a great experience! Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful, a basic hotel breakfast provided every morning, location was easy to get to the Quater or Frenchmen's or Louis Armstrong park or other fun in the Treme. Free parking was convenient! It's a great value for the price!
Other trip Nov 18, 2014
"PERFECT FOR US!"
Phillip at the front desk could not have been any more helpful!!!!!! The hotel was wonderful, but then, my husband and I do love small hotels. If you are accustomed to luxurious hotels don't stay here. But for us, this was PERFECT! With service that went above and beyond! We will be back... and yes... things go bump in the night :)
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2014
Jack
"Hidden solitude just outside the French Quarter"
We loved the very private courtyard, with a cafe'feel and ripe banana's to pick for snacking. Great location, walking distance to everything we wanted to do. The staff was wonderful, will stay again next time we are in New Orleans.
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
Toni
"Nice boutique hotel"
We had a nice stay at the NO Guest House. While the hotel could use an updating the staff was great to meet all of our expectations and needs. Everyone was very friendly the front desk offered great advice for out of the way places to eat and things to do. We would definately go back.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
shinerfrog
"Great for a night in NO"
This NEw Orleans Guest House is located perfectly in Treme. Walking around the neighborhood is a delight. Then venturing out a bit farther gets you to the French Quarter. Accommodations are quaint. We liked it.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Very old, musty, dirty. Some staff were nice, but others not as helpful.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
"Good Place with awesome paying options"
Mattress needs updating larger TV other than that Great place
1 night business trip Oct 7, 2014
michael
really enjoyed ourstay looking forward to booking the hotel again have specific room we would like
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2014
sherry
"NOLA Weekend Getaway"
Great place for a weekend getaway to NOLA. Staff are super friendly. The best thing about this place is that they are pet friendly, which most places in NOLA are not.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
Hilda
"Not Someplace You Want To Spend Much Time In."
The room we were in had a slope in the floor going from the bedroom to the sink area. We tripped going up several times and then I fell going down and landed on face. The maid, made the bed and left two clean towels, two washcloths, one hand towel. No clean up whatsoever. Same dirt on the floor that was there when we arrived was still there when we left. The third day the maid left two towels two wash cloths and all the dirty wash cloths and towels from the previous day in the same place as they were when we left for the day and didn't even bother to empty trash cans. Would I ever stay there or recommend it to someone...No, absolutely not!
Other trip Oct 1, 2014
"Cool"
If all you want is a room in NOLA and don't want to spend a lot of money, it's perfect. Very nice staff and very helpful
Other trip Sep 25, 2014
"Nice hotel near to the French Quarter"
Comfortable and clean hotel, within close walking distance to the French Quarter. The staff were very helpful and supplied information about places to visit and where to eat. I'd recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Ruth
"good location to enjoy the french quarter"
Good location, quiet and has a lot of personality, the service was very good and very polite and helpful.
5 night trip Sep 15, 2014
"Go Again"
Just right 4 the money...walking distance 2 just about anything....very nice staff...very much a New Orleans vibe..☺
1 night business trip Sep 6, 2014
Ronnie B
"great place to stay with n New Orleans"
Fantastic, superb, great location. Great value for the money. Parking rate is well worth it. They lock the gate so the vehicles are safe. I have a Harley so it was important to me for parking that was secured.
1 night family trip Sep 13, 2014
Ken
"Charming but worn down"
This is a budget guest house, so don't expect a fancy place. The staff is very nice and helpful and the breakfast in the courtyard is good (bagels, muffins, fruit, yoghurt, OJ, coffee/tea). Make sure to use mosquito repellent though, or the skeeters will eat you up :). The room was run down and the AC very noicy. Good location, walking distance to everything.
3 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
Chrillan
"Not the place for tourists"
Hotel was scary. It looked like a brothel. The cab driver told me not to walk after dark. I should take cabs wherever I go.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
"Great location and staff"
Staff are super friendly, and the location is near all the attractions. Very affordable.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Quaint Little Guest House"
Compared to the prices in New Orleans the New Orleans Guest House is value for you money. The building was built in the 1800s but the renovation inside made the place comfortable and the staff was cooperative and friendly. The WiFi worked and the hotel was just a mile from the main activities.
2 night business trip Sep 5, 2014
"quaint cute & charming"
This place is AMAZING if you know what you are in for. This is NOT the Crowne Plaza. This IS a charming small guest house with amazing character, friendly staff, and a southern feel. Yes, things are a little dingy, yes the rooms are super small, but for the value, this place is totally worth it. Plus breakfast in the courtyard! I will say you have to cross a major street to get to the French Quarter - it can be a little seedy at night - but my husband and I never felt unsafe. Would stay again and again!
1 night business trip Sep 8, 2014
BB
Perfect location. The staff were so kind, chatty and helpful. I would definitely come back.
3 night trip with friends Aug 31, 2014
Aija
"sooooo COOL & NICE!!"
close to bourbon street that i wanted to go. staff was very nice.room is so New Orleans!! I love the breakfast patio.
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
naoya
"Great little hotel for quick getaway"
This hotel was really cute and quiet!
1 night trip Aug 23, 2014
AG
"Great bang for your buck"
Hard to complain when the price is so right. Great location just in the French Quarter but not in the middle of the busyness and noise. Building was old and could use a little TLC but so does everything in NO. Hotel staff were very friendly and helpful. Parking was only $20/night. The breakfast was ok. Would not recommend staying in the room behind the front desk as the bed makes a LOT of noise. Overall this place is a great budget friendly spot. I would definitely stay again.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Tony
"This place has character"
The rooms are smallish, but beautiful and full of character. The hotel itself is very clean, bit the back patio area could use some heavy cleaning/weed killing. The staff is amazingly helpful and pleasant. As opposed to many of the chain hotels, this place feels like New Orleans. Would stay again.
1 night business trip Aug 13, 2014
Lindsy
"Really disappointed"
I learn that there is nothing we can expect from a "guesthouse". Carpet in the room was all wet, stinking. Breakfast was really really dirty, basic bagel for breakfast... Also the area is very dark and Can be scarry for women. Please stay away even if the price seems reasonable at first sight.
1 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2014
Friendly, helpful staff. Nice location. Close enough to the action to walk but far enough for quiet sleeping. Could use newer towels,bedding, and mattresses to up the comfort rating.
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
Jack
"Decent location near all attractions"
Good safe place with great hospitality! Could use a small exterior face lift, but overall nothing but good things to say.
Other trip Aug 7, 2014
Iran
Great staff, always willing to help!
1 night family trip Jul 31, 2014
"Maintenance"
Quirky and cute, great location and if you get a parking space even better.Not all rooms get internet.Maintenance sorely needed.
2 night trip Aug 3, 2014
"Price was right."
This is a cute mom n pop guest house. The room I stayed in was clean and comfortable . Staff was pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Jul 25, 2014
"A bit of give and take"
This hotel was overall a quite pleasant stay for us. However, there were a couple things future travelers should be made aware of. Pros- Great location just north of Bourbon st, and just west of Frenchmen st. Walking distance to most places we wanted to see, and near enough to the street car system for the places that were out of reach. -Nice flair to the place, the courtyard area was nice. -Our room was quite clean, and parts of the room were recently redone, which alleviated one of our worries coming in. -Really friendly front desk staff! Always welcoming. Cons- the breakfast was actually quite poor, mainly because of it's selection. Only options all three days were a bagel, croissant, muffin or a dole fruit cup. Not a lot of substance here. -No wifi in the rooms, at least for our room. -The location is double edged, because while it was convenient, we felt a bit insecure in some of the shady areas surrounding the hotel. We found ourselves riding cabs home at night instead of walking to avoid some of these areas. Overall, for the price, this place was a pleasant stay for a few days, with only a few hiccups.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Jake
"Fantastic for the price!"
This hotel was the best deal I found in the French Quarter. Location is perfect and is just outside the hustle and bustle. It's a quiet place to relax and recover from the Bourbon Street party, or to avoid it altogether and still be in the historic neighborhood. Hotel staff was lovely and very friendly. Would have given it five stars if not for the burned out light in the bathroom. But excellent stay overall and even better than I expected for the price. Will definitely be staying here again.
2 night trip Jul 15, 2014
Rachel L.
"You're paying for location, not amenities."
Location is the selling point along with a low price. The place was well "used" and a little disorganized. Included a basic cold breakfast and a roof to sleep under. The desirable aspect was the location to everything in the French Quarter.
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
great place! Small rooms but great atmosphere, right by the french quarter. The courtyard and the cats were amazing.
3 night romance trip Jul 8, 2014
"spiders and leapord print rug"
The air conditioner was so loud I had to go stand outside to talk on the phone where it was super hot. The one hand towel was so thread born that it almost shredded in half. The breakfast part did have coffee and bagel. I had to use the toilet plunger every time I used the toilet. Time to tear that place down and build anew.
2 night trip Jun 29, 2014
southrnnot
"Great location for this place."
My wife and I just spent 3 nights at this resort. Here's the experience; great location to french quarter access; place is run down but we expected this; the ice machine was broken; the vent fan didn't work; allowed us to park for free which was great; light bulb out in bathroom... Never fixed; staff was very friendly; all in all it was what we expected. Just don't go in with high expectations and know you are exploring New Orleans and this is just a place to crash.
3 night business trip Jun 22, 2014
Brad
"Great Old Hotel in the French Quarter"
Stayed for two nights. Across the street (Rampart) from the French Quarter. Extremely clean and comfortable. Only complaint was the room was too far away from the WiFi transmitter, but I didn't really miss it as there's so much to do nearby. Was assured WiFi boosters would be in place after a few renovations are completed. Would stay again.
2 night trip with friends Jun 23, 2014
david
"Charming French Quarter Guest House"
Location is good - only a few blocks walk from the Quarter Parking is tight - will probably have to park on street but it seemed safe Staff was helpful and friendly - a good mix of locals and transplants Nice little courtyard in the back Charming New Orleans flair to the hotel and the rooms The furniture should be upgraded - there is an endless supply of antique shops and furniture shops that could help in sprucing the place up while keeping the overall atmosphere The bathroom should be redone - the shower stall was dingy and the bathroom cabinet was falling apart The picture frames should all be replaced - they are too cheap and tacky for some of the pictures in them The bed frame needed to be replaced - part of it was broken at the foot of the bed A quieter A/C would be nice - woke us up in the middle of the night a few times Having a balcony was cool - but it was accessible from the hallway outside our room which makes it a bit nerve racking safety-wise Overall a nice find on Ursuline and Rampart but it has a lot of untapped potential. For a place to crash in the Quarter you can't find a much better deal that is safe.
Other trip Jun 24, 2014
C
forget all the bad comments your read before! I spent 15 nights end of may beginning of june and I just felt at home! all folks there are nice, rooms are clean, beakfast was perfect for me and a good way to meet people from many different US states and countries! anytime I needed help to organize my staying, they were there, Phillip is so good to tell you what to do and where, he knows the city like his Pocket!!! I'm already thinking about my next trip in NOLA for the Jazz festival and of course I will stay in this cute pink house hoping to meet all the staff again!after 15 days I just didn't want to go back home! I love you guys!
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"Very Unique and not dull like a Super 8"
If you want upscale go somewhere else. This hotel is very unique with tons of personality. It's not perfect but I enjoyed my stay immensely and would gladly stay here again. They have a very nice courtyard and the room had everything I needed. Again, personality wins out every time over upscale amenities.
1 night trip Jun 12, 2014
New Orleans visitor
"Perfect intro to New Orleans"
Having never been to New Orleans before, I didn't know what to expect. This hotel really is a bed & breakfast-type inn, and it's utterly charming. Beautifully decorated lobby, tropical courtyard, and our room with balcony was cozy and clean. What really impressed us, though, was Phillip, who works the front desk. Unfailingly pleasant and professional, he was hugely helpful to us with advice and recommendations to make the most out of our short stay. We're coming back to N. O. for Halloween, and will be staying once again at the Guest House.
2 night family trip May 5, 2014
Gail B.
"Close to French Quarter"
Cute and cozy hotel. Room was clean, great hotel patio to hangout and enjoy coffee and/or drinks, and staff was very pleasant. Ten minute walk to Bourbon street and inexpensive parking. I would definitely stay again.
Other trip May 29, 2014
Alex
"just within walking distance of Bourban street"
Very nice hotel and will definitely stay there again
2 night trip May 24, 2014
Rick M
"great"
We stayed for one night but the room was nice a little small but clean, we were in walking distance of French Quarter and loved our trip.
1 night romance trip May 14, 2014
Meredith
"short stay"
Carpet was quite dirty and furnitures/bed not really recent. Bathroom was clean. Nice little court and quiet street. Direct next the French Quarter, so, everything can be done by foot.
Other trip May 5, 2014
funwake
"best price near french quarters if you are driving"
Best price and quality if you are looking for free car parking and place within walking distance from French quarters and congo square. make sure you make booking online..
1 night trip Apr 17, 2014
sam
"needs quite some maintenancurbut stylish nice and"
Overall nice and ok.
2 night trip Apr 16, 2014
Deniz
"Very nice staff, but..."
Rooms were not well maintained. Light bulbs missing or blown, Ventilation covers ajar. Amenities (bathroom and breakfast) were decidedly subpar. Expect more than a Sam's Club muffin from a B&B like this. It could be a very nice place, but needs significantly better attention to detail. Lack of 24-hour staff is also a concern; many travelers will not be comfortable opening a lockbox to get keys and finding their own way to a room.
1 night trip Mar 13, 2014
"quite enjoyable"
My wife and I stayed the weekend here and were very satisfied. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room was clean. The courtyard outside was very pretty and the location was excellent, being only a block or so off the french quarter. We will stay here again in the future.
2 night trip Apr 11, 2014