All hotels in Manchester, New Hampshire, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here101 S Commercial St, Manchester, NH, 03101, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9477

we came to Manchester for the national grange convention and enjoyed shopping around town.
Other trip Nov 24, 2013
Bill and Mary
Great Hotel and within walking distance to the verizon arena!!
1 night trip Nov 14, 2013
"Nice Option"
Stayed overnight after flying in late. Hotel Shuttle service was great. Facility was very nice. Not the most convenient walk to many downtown spots though.
Other trip Nov 4, 2013
BOV
"More than met my expectations"
Hotel was quiet and ran smoothly despite a very busy weekend that included a wedding and a basketball game at the Verizon Arena. It was within walking distance for anyone willing to take a stroll to get to downtown (really up in this case) but the staff didn't hesitate to offer courtesy shuttle. Hopefully we will be able to return next year.
Other trip Oct 14, 2013
Jeana
"Well Maintained"
Hotel was immaculate and a short walk to restaurants downtown. Next time I need to come back when the Cats are playing. Would definitely stay here again when in town for work.
1 night trip Oct 3, 2013
"Charming Hotel"
Very Comfy Rooms - Excellent Service!!
1 night trip Sep 26, 2013
Zubin
The hotel is located near downtown Manchester, about 20 minutes form the airport. Interesting point is that it's located just beyond the outfield fence of the local ballpark (New Hampshire Fischer Cats). This makes going to the ballpark convenient. Not a good thing, if you're not a baseball fan - rooms facing the ballpark have a great view.
3 night business trip Jun 23, 2013
"Very nice"
The staff were wonderful. Fred, the hotel's driver, was super nice and drove me to & from an evening function. The room was clean, bed comfortable, and pillows excellent. The purchased breakfast wasn't worth the money, should have just had the free breads & fruit. French toast was stale and tasteless and homefries must have been sitting in the steamer too long. Pool was clean and perfectly cool for the hot day. Hot tub small and crowded with young people, but everyone was polite and respectful. Will use again if listed on hotels.com.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Nicely locted"
Thanks had a great time...... ..The view of the city ended up being a view of the roof, but that was OK, didn't come for the view.
Other trip Aug 19, 2013
sandy
"Close to perfect"
It was a very enjoyable stay. The hotel is showing its age and lack of attention to detail. The door trim in my room was damages along the floor. The bathroom sink had a line of rust along the under rear rim that you could ot even see unless you were looking at it as you got out of the tub. The beds, while the adjusts-mastic was a great idea... They were just kind of kludgey and lumpy. The hotel was incredibly quiet. The hotel stature was excellent for manchester! I really had o complaints. The little pantry idea was sooooo much more awesome than stupid vending machines. The staff was stellar! I did not find milk in the pantry so the night guy said he would find me some. I guess he searched the kitchen and found milk from the breakfast bar and sold it too me. He did ot have to, but he volunteered it. The best parties that this hotel sits right on the left field of the ballpark. Game nights is busy busy busy and the patio bar and grill was fun. The food in this little place was a real gem! I don't know where they found their chef but they had better not let him go for any reason! This guy makes 5 star food in a three star place. I was shocked! I ordered fried veggies and the plate that I received required photos and bragging to every one that I know. Funny how amenities can make up for a mediocre stay! And the van driver just about begs to take you somewhere!
Other trip Aug 15, 2013
ken
"Clean, Friendly, and Classy"
Right off the highway, easy to find and plenty of parking. Friendly staff, very clean room, great view of the field. Had a late dinner on the Patio and extremely pleased with service, food, and light music while overlooking the baseball field. I've already recommended this hotel to friends and family.
1 night trip Aug 3, 2013
"Disappointing stay"
Hotel could not honor our request for a handicapped accessible bathroom on the side facing the ballpark - one of the reasons we elected to stay at this facility. Beds were somewhat uncomfortable and sheets/pillows were annoying. Hotel staff tried to be helpful.
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
Rich
"Hilton or a ?"
I planned a weekend getaway for my son and I. I selected The Hilton Garden Inn because I expected a clean, kept and comfortable room - I had to settle for 2 out of 3 Ripped carpeting and a weathered bathroom is what I would have expected at a "lesser" hotel! Even my 13 year old son asked "Why's the carpet ripped?" . There was missing tile in the bathroom. I had to take some pictures of the room - who would guess the pictures were from a Hilton hotel? If I were to go back - I'd inspect the room before checking in.
Other trip Jul 8, 2013
Chuck
"a great view of the baseball stadium"
This is an excellent hotel with a warm and friendly staff offering convenient shuttle service to all area dining and fun spots. We sat out on the deck and watched a game all from the comfort of our hotel. A great place to stay when visiting Manchester.
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2013
"Hilton Hotel"
I think the room was a little pricey for what it was. It stated view of the baseball field, although there was no balcony to walk out on and watch it, which is what i was expecting. If i pay for a view, i should be able to enjoy it. Also, the cleaning people must have knocked on the door 4-5 times while we were in there. Kind of annoying. I probably will not stay another night at this hotel, mostly because of the price and the experience i received.
Other trip Jun 18, 2013
"GREAT ROOM AND VIEW"
I had no problems from start to finish all the staff was friendly and helpful. A nice place to stay.
Other trip Jun 17, 2013
Andy
"GREAT HOTEL but don't leave your phone charger"
We were very pleasantly surprised to see the restaurant on the outfield of their minor league team, we felt that was very cool! The hotel is fabulous, however don't forget there is a firmness setting on your bed under the sheets!! I didn't realize that until the last day and felt I was sleeping on concrete the whole time as a result. One thing, however, amongst all the 5s I gave this hotel, they get a 1 for service. Both me and the person I was traveling with left our iPhone chargers. We went back that evening only to be told that they found nothing in the rooms. We were also told that "nobody leaves iPhone charges, those are very rare, we normally only see the generic kind of chargers," which we ALL know is a load of bull. I can see mine and my cousin's chargers on eBay now, going for about what the housekeeping makes per hour. Oh well, another hour for them, another $40 WE have to spend. I will be SURE to never leave my charger there again...
2 night business trip May 15, 2013
"Booked two nights left after the first"
Room was clean and staff very friendly The mattress is a comfort air adjustable and one side would not hold air. I called the front desk and they sent a repair man up. who worked on it for a while then said it was fixed. The refridgerator was very loud and the tech agreed with me and said he could bring up a new one the next day. When I went to bed that night I discovered the mattress was not holding air and had the worst night sleep ever. I had pre paid for the two nights so I lost out (but my back thanked me!)....I would not send my worst enemy to that place
Other trip May 25, 2013
Eddie
"The whole experience was pleasant."
We were in Manchester for a graduation. I was happy we made our reservations early. The location was ideal to the school and to restaurants in the area.
Other trip May 20, 2013
"Such a nice hotel"
Booked this hotel for a friends 30th surprise party. We were all very impressed when we walked in the front doors, super nice hotel. We had a field view room which was awesome, we want to go back when the Fisher Cats are playing and sit on that amazing patio, have some beverages and watch the game. When we returned to the hotel after our party, we headed to the bar for some more drinks, the bar was closed but there was a wedding after party going on and the bartender told us to take some of their beers. Free beer, OK! Only downside to the hotel is that the bed wasn't the most comfortable, other than that, great atmosphere, clean, modern, very nice hotel.
1 night trip Apr 27, 2013
Leah
"Nice weekend away"
After a bit of research this seemed like the best stay in Manchester and from what we explored once in the area, I think we chose well. While we are not baseball fans, we did enjoy going out to the patio, having a beer and watching a few innings. It's within walking distance to Elm St. which is where all the restaurants are at (the Republic is a must). We had an issue of having the house cleaners overlook us on our second day (bed not made, coffee machine not restocked, no new towels) but they made up for it by giving us a gift certificate for a free night and breakfast. Very nice of them and we will certainly be back.
2 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Jeremy S.
"my title"
very courteous staff. they understand making guests comfortable. excellent hotel restaurant with high quality offerings at very moderate prices.
Other trip Apr 22, 2013
The hotel and staff were excellent.The food was amazing.We went to the bar to watch a basketball game and had a beer and looked at the menu .It was a wonderful surprise and we will absolutely go back
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2013
"Manchester Hotels"
Great visit, comfortable beds, centrally located to downtown manchester
Other trip Mar 24, 2013
"Terrific location!"
Room was spotless and the hotel was situated in excellent location.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
Greg
Room and hotel was very clean, there is free parking, and a free shuttle service that runs until 11pm, staff was very helpful and polite, I would stay again.
1 night trip Mar 15, 2013
"Play Ball!"
It was a beautiful hotel & there's a baseball field in their backyard!! The patio & deck area looked great, unfortunately I was there in the fall & everything was closed up. I'm planning on going back this spring to take in a ballgame!
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
Cathy
"Fantastic experience"
I was on a business trip that left me stuck in town a bit longer than expected. The gentleman behind the desk was very helpful when my conformation number wasn't matching their records. He let me go to dinner and took care of the whole situation. The room was excellent and well maintained. I wish I could remember the name of the two people behind the desk because they deserve nothing but praise.
1 night business trip Mar 9, 2013
Josh
"Good location, within walking distance to downtown"
I thought everything worked well for our one night stay. Very nice hotel with helpfull staff. no complaints here..
1 night trip Mar 9, 2013
"Great Location, Comfortable"
Hotel was great. We were in town for a concert and the hotel was close enough to walk to the Verizon Center, even in the cold. However, they ran a shuttle for us throughout the night and that was a great help. The trip was a quick in and out but the hotel was very nice, clean and comfortable. The only problem was when we arrived back at the room late at night and found our hotel keys didn't work. The person at the front desk said we weren't checked in and didn't have a reservation for me. (Funny, since we had checked in and left our stuff in the room hours before.) The mix-up came from applying my boyfriend's Rewards Points for the hotel which somehow really screwed up the reservation. Luckily we could call the Hotels.com hotline and they were quick to correct the error with the hotel so we could get into our room. Other than this mix-up (completely human error on the hotels part), I would definitely stay at this place again.
1 night trip with friends Mar 3, 2013
"Great Place for any Venue at the Verizon Arena!"
Excellent rates, Very close to all amenities, And to boot the room was absolutely comfortable!
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"Very convenient to the Verizon Wireless Center"
We thought the staff was extremely friendly and accomodating. We will definitely be back for our next event!
1 night trip Feb 24, 2013
Sue
"Excellent Hotel with Superior Service"
The Hilton Garden Inn in Manchester is a great hotel in a cool location, but most of all the service and the staff will go out of their way to be helpful, friendly, courteous and to make your stay memorable. I was very pleased with their service. The workout room is up-to-date and functional as well as clean and the rooms are spacious and come with plenty of plugs for electronics.
3 night trip Feb 14, 2013
Michele
"stayed here for a concert"
It was close to the Verizon Center where we were going to a concert. It was too cold to walk (but in nicer weather would be great). They did have a shuttle to transport people there too. The hotel was nice but it was the staff that made the place.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2013
"Very Helpful and high quality"
We were staying with my daughter, husband and newborn. the hotel arranged for our rooms to be close which was excellent. They were so courteous. My daughter was vending at an event close by. There were shuttles which were free. We went back and forth with the baby. It was so convenient. The food there was excellent as well. Service a little slow. I recommend room service if you are really tired. They also gave out a lot of 10% off coupons for the food. WIth the temperatures being so low and the wind outside it was an excellent option with the baby.
2 night trip Jan 25, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
Excellent hotel. Very convenient by the highway and the arena. Had cookies at the check-in which is always a good thing!
1 night trip Jan 11, 2013
"Great hotel for everyone"
This hotel is very nice. We went on a trip with four couples and had an amazing time. Best part about it is outside jacuzzi.
Other trip Jan 8, 2013
"Very Impressed"
The hotel was great. The staff was very friendly. I already recommended it to my family and friends. We will be staying there again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2013
Charlie
"A great place to stay in Manchester."
The hotel is comfortable and quiet. Our overnight stay was very pleasant. The bed was quite comfortable, and everything was clean. All the staff were efficient and polite. We had a stadium-view room with the baseball field perfectly framed in our window, which we really enjoyed. Parking was well-lighted and convenient. We did not try the restaurant or bar, because the hotel is close to all the dining Manchester has to offer. We will stay here again when visiting Manchester.
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
Can't say enough nice things about this hotel. I recommend it to everyone! Thank you Hilton Garden Inn Manchester!
2 night trip with friends Nov 17, 2012
The hotel was easy to find and was centrally located in Down Town Manchester.
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
"small annoyances"
I have stayed at this hotel before and liked it. This room had a few small issues some of which were fixed immediately some of which were not. The bed sheet had a hole in it -- fixed. there was toothpaste on the wall -- thye didn't clean it. I had to wipe it off myself. The TV remote had chocolate on the back of it. They brought a new one. Also, the televisions are difficult to operate. I had to have an engineer come and get it to work then had to keep going to the set itself and pressing different buttons to get the picture to come on. Very annoying. The hot breakfast buffet was quite cold. They didn't charge me for the cold eggs and bacon though. These are just small annoyances, overall it is a nice hotel.
Other trip Oct 19, 2012
Frequent Travel
"Ask for a room w/ a stadium view!"
The first room to which I was assigned had either not been cleaned well or not used in a l-o-n-g time, as there were cookie crumbs on the desk & bedside table & an m&m on the floor. My new room was MUCH nicer & MUCH cleaner! If you stay here ask for a room with a stadium view... OUTSTANDING If you stay here & have a room w/ a stadium view & are on a lower floor, you can clearly hear many conversations from the paito! (Especially good to know when the weather is warm & people are talking on their phones outside for "privacy?!") I would stay here again w/out hesitation!
Other trip Sep 27, 2012
It was great.
2 night trip Sep 17, 2012
"Stay here if you are going to the Verizon Arena"
We needed a ride to the concert and we were taken (and picked up) by the hotel shuttle - wasn't expecting this so it was a nice surprise. Friendly staff and clean, well-appointed hotel all around - highly recommend and will stay here again!
Other trip Sep 16, 2012
Sue
"Great service"
This our 2nd time within 8 weeks to stay at this hotel. After the 1st stay, we wanted to come back. Great service, friendly employees and clean hotel.
1 night trip Sep 2, 2012
"Awesome!!"
Stayed over with my daughter after a concert. Place was nice and clean. We ordered room service and had breakfast there. Food was great and not expensive. Will definitely go back. :)
Other trip Sep 3, 2012
Loved the ballfield right out our hotel window. Watched the game after we ate supper on the patio snagging baseballs hit during batting practice.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2012
jill
The price and service did not match at all
1 night trip Aug 23, 2012
"A Baseball field RIGHT THERE!"
It was pretty cool to look out your hotel window onto center right field at the Northeast Dental Stadium, where the Manchester Fisher Cats play minor league ball. Unfortunately, we were in town for a concert - which took place the same time as the game (caught a game the next day, but not from the hotel). Also unfortunate - the online hotel guide said the Verizon Center was 2 miles away - when it was just a few blocks. Had we known, we would have checked into our room first and walked to the concert, avoiding the chaos of trying to find parking at the concert site (and the traffic). What that means to this review is - the Hilton Garden is in a perfect location to see a concert and/or a ball game in Manchester, NH! The hotel was clean and nice, the fitness center was small but clean, and the indoor pool was small but well kept and nice. Buy the breakfast buffet deal - it was worth it - including omelets to order! I will go back and actually watch a game from the room - next season!
1 night trip Aug 18, 2012