All hotels in Ocean Shores, Washington, United States of America
648 Ocean Shores Blvd NWOcean ShoresWA98569United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Ordinary pool
    Dirty
    Room is not nice
"Definitely surprised, and not in a good way"
Started off hotel experience by having to call front office because it was 7pm and the door was already locked. After checking in we were lead to a detached part of the hotel that looked as though it was staffing quarters, meanwhile there looked to be about 100 rooms available on the main building. We walked into the room only to find out it was tiny. No closets, no dressers, no heat in the room or bathroom, and the wifi was terrible. The chairs were stained and the appliances were stacked on top of each other all connected to one extension cord. If we weren't so exhausted from traveling and it hadn't been late in the evening we certainly would have protested staying there for the night. Overall, very bad experience.
1 night family trip Mar 28, 2016
Had a great weekend getaway with friends and Ocean Shores. They were very helpful and provided us with all our extra needs. We have stayed here before and will continue to stay here. Great for the price.
3 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2016
Cara
"Not a bad hotel!"
Super easy check in, and check out. Room can turn ice cold, or lava hot if you use the thermostat. Big bed, clean shower. Over all a good experience. Staff was nice. The hotel is a little old but I can't complain about it because of how awesome everything else was. Also, there is a recreational pot shop next door!!
1 night romance trip Mar 23, 2016
patrick
"Not really sufficient."
I don't mind an older place for a little less money but was disappointed there was only a mini keurig with 2 k-cups, no coffee maker for a suite for a several day stay, bathroom sink clogged, poor lighting in the bathroom, none near the shower and the only mirror in the whole place was the small over the sink mirror in the bathroom. No additional blankets anywhere and I was a little surprised with that and that the couch wasn't a pull out. So this suite can only sleep 2 max, no kids or friends that aren't willing to sleep in the same bed. I do want to point out the staff found a coffee pot for me and we're friendly!
3 night trip Mar 10, 2016
Alison
"2016 new years"
It was a good stay. I had a balcony & it was nice. It was new year's celebration & there was plenty of things to do. The shuttle can come pick you up from the casino & back to your hotel. Overall it was a good stay & I will stay again at the ocean shores suite & inn.
1 night romance trip Dec 31, 2015
"Family New Years Stay"
Great New Year Eve place for family gathering. We have stayed in other occasions and plan on coming back. Only down fall was sauna was broke and pool was too cold for me. The kids didn't mind. Awesome time and always making family memories.
1 night family trip Dec 31, 2015
Leah
The facility was so bad we couldn't stay! The room was freezing and parts of the bathroom was falling apart.
Other trip Jan 2, 2016
"Pleasantly surprised."
We booked this hotel for clam digging. It's very old. Walking through the mazes of halls to get to our room had us worried. Much of it is in disrepair or being fixed. We were happy to find our room was more of a townhouse with two full bedrooms and full bath downstairs and a full living, dining and kitchen space upstairs. The rooms seemed recently painted, floors were clean, and kitchen was nicely stocked. The bathroom could use some attention where there was a bit of water damage along the tub, but all in all, not too bad. The queen beds weren't as comfortable as we would've liked, making sleeping uncomfortable. Our neighbors for the evening were partying pretty hard and loud, which was bad upstairs, but downstairs in the bedrooms was nice and quiet, thankfully. When we checked out, the gal told me they have three-story rooms also. We may just bring the rest of the family for another clam dig.
Other trip Dec 28, 2015
Jo
"Totally not worth the $89.72/night that we paid."
Would never recommend this place. It was horrible, not worth even close to the $89.72 that we paid. I would have been happier at a Motel 6! No extra blankets, rooms were very cold. Seal around door was gone, had to push door open with foot. The family who had the room 2 doors down had no bedside light, the bulb was burned out. The exterior light outside their door was burned out. Strong smell of mildew. If I were to give this a number rating, it would be in the minus category.
Other trip Dec 27, 2015
Faith
"run down... never again!"
We stayed here two years ago, but wow, has it declined. I'm recommending that Expedia no longer offer it as a place to stay in Ocean Shores. It was dilapidated, sparse, had a plugged in space heater instead of heat in the room, a constant water drip sound from the room above, the "kitchenette" was a microwave and a Keurig that didn't work... There were extension cords in our friends' room plugging in their mini-fridge (at least they had one) and the TV cable cord was falling out of the wall. There were what seemed to be permanent residents living in the rooms next to us, quite loud, with kids running up & down an inside staircase. We got no sleep and would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2015
Lake mom
"Home away from home"
Office staff was awesome! Had an excellent stay
2 night romance trip Oct 2, 2015
"week end get away"
Over all very good the room was clean and bed was comfortable
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Jerry
"Run down, but friendly"
The hotel staff was friendly, but the hotel itself left things to be desired. The rooms we had were a bit run down, the beds not very comfortable, and the hotel not as clean as I'm used to.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Sleeping on the ground would have been cleaner.."
Ocean Shores is nice get away.........but this hotel is one of the worst, dirty, old and just right out filthy top to bottom. Definitely not the staffs fault. This is on the owner for charging prime prices and putting NO monies back into the repair of his/her hotel. This place is on the scale of a "crash pad" for homeless transit people. Keep your cloths on so you don't get bit by bugs or something. Bring your own bedding.....you won't want to sleep on there's.
2 night family trip Sep 18, 2015
"Old hotel away from the water."
When I got there the person behind the counter charged me 50 dollars in cash for the room I wanted. It felt to me like a bait and switch. I wonder if it went into the till? She felt compelled to tell me she had a wife. TMI for me. I Found a cigarette behind a table when I dropped something. A no smoking sign was back there too. Also a lot of dirt and an old penny there. There were 50 to 100 stains on the carpet. Heat breakers were turned off. Slider door was somewhat broken and wasn't shut letting the cold nights air in. When it was light I found out a way to close the door. The room was a long walk and hard to carry luggage to the car. Then there were the flees that came out and landed on your skin. I hope they weren't biting me but it looks like it. I kept their card so I would never come back there. The room needs to be demolished and rebuilt. Don't even ask me about the big buck dear that followed me down the sidewalk up in front of the hotel where kids play. It looked sick.
Other trip Sep 20, 2015
"..."
The hotel itself was a tad disappointing at first glance. Our room was incredible however. We were extremely happy with the layout. The price was very reasonable for the amount of space we got. I started to notice little things about the room that started to gross me out. The coffee pot had dried up coffee inside of it and you could tell nobody had even attempted to clean it. Plus, it had a horrible smell that we couldn't get out no matter how much we kept the windows open.
1 night family trip Sep 9, 2015
"Too little for too much"
The Inn is located central to everything. The room was very small and need of updating. The whole facility needs to be remodeled. I booked this room in a hurry and did not read the reviews. Make sure to read the reviews!
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Marijo
Really good
1 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
Adam
"Fine for the price"
For me,it was fine. I just need a place to sleep and a clean bathroom. My wife, however, is more critical. She noticed the carpet stains and just the general appearance and condition of the room. We are used to the Quinault Beach Hotel which is pristine. However, it also costs twice as much...so I was fine with it.
Other trip Sep 12, 2015
Rich
For the Price...We will be looking elsewhere next time.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
Jerrie
"Dark & Dinghy"
Room was dark, painted a dark brown and not enough lighting. Dirty, pulled out night stand to plug in my phone and found trash behind it. Old motel that at least needs fresh, brighter interior paint. Mattress was on a piece of plywood instead of box springs. Pillows were good. Big bathroom but no closet.
Other trip Sep 6, 2015
Nana of two
Room very nice, wind and rain created a whistling wind outside door that made it hard to sleep friday and saturday night. Other than that it was a great stay.
2 night trip Aug 28, 2015
Phillip
"Grandaughter's birthday weekend"
Took my grandaughter for her birthday. . Great place.. indoor & outdoor pools.. nice room. . Nice courtyard. . All the amenities. Even a DVD player. .but no breakfast in the morning:(
1 night family trip Aug 22, 2015
Cindy
Rooms are old and need painting. Staff was pleasant. There were many things that needed repaired. No air conditioning. Some screens missing from windows. Overall I would give it a fair rating.
Other trip Aug 26, 2015
retired
Rooms are very old and outdated. Rooms are not clean. Our room did not get vacuumed or have the trash taken out from the previous tenants. Beds sag badly in the middle so you roll to the middle.
Other trip Aug 25, 2015
"Late booking for 31st Anniversary"
Because we were booking late, the Ocean Shores Inn was the only place available. Bad mistake, should have booked earlier. The cost of these rooms were the same as Best Western but were at least 2 'star levels' below in quality. The rooms we old and stunk of mildew. So bad we had to move from our first room because of my wifes asthma. The second room was a little better but still had a 'shabby' feeling, lower class element than what we were accoustomed to. Also, many of the guests were of the 'element' we were not accoustomed to...almost the feeling of a place where people stay for extended times. We suffered through the first night but had to cancel the next night due to my wifes health, and booked into Best Western. This room was in mint condition, much bigger, Jacuzzi in our room, great continental breakfast...and WAS CHEAPER.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
I would recommend this hotel to others. The people who worked there were wonderful and very helpful. The only problem was the outdoor pool was out of service in the Summer but they had an indoor pool as a back-up. If Summer rates reflect an outdoor pool I would like to get partial credit back applied toward my next stay there, but I respect the fact they still had another pool where guests could swim
2 night romance trip Aug 13, 2015
"Too high for the service and accomodations"
We were disappointed with our experience. We arrived at 10:30pm on Friday night; no one there to greet us at the front desk. A sign at the door said to call the night clerk, who had too many jobs. We had to call two times to get an answer. The clerk was not professionally dressed and was profusely sweating on his forehead, according to him because of work. It was an awkward experience. Parking was difficult though expected, however lighting was poor. Upon getting to our second floor room, we had trouble entering one of two possible doors to access our room. Floors were stained from, I hope was bleach, and paint on the walls hadn't been updated in a while. The decor for seemed to be from the late seventies. The TV in the living area had a very poor reception regardless of the channel. We didn't want to disturb the sweaty clerk, so we just watched the best channel we could. The bed itself wasn't too bad; however, there was no air conditioning. We found a box fan stored in a closest, hooked it up to the bathroom plugin and aimed it in our direction. The bathroom seemed to be clean, though there was definite wear. There was only one small trash can in for the entire room. We got a decent night's sleep; however, I likely won't book at that hotel again unless there are some serious renovations and changes in how they handle guest care. The price was way too high.
1 night romance trip Aug 21, 2015
"Not at all what was expected for the price"
Assigned a VERY small room, no place to put luggage, no place to hang up anything, hardwood floor was dirty, 2 queen beds on raised 'platform' with uncomfortable mattress, bathroom had no 'amenities' for toiletries - only the windowsill next to the sink. Extremely disappointing, not what I expected and paid for!!! AND, it a long walk to the beach - - -
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Geo.
"Close to beach but NOT worth it!"
Overpriced room, dirty, extremely small, no amenities, no screens on windows, no air fan only, small microwave and dirty coffee cups with instant coffee. No place to put anything let alone move around. They market as "value", misleading and borderline lying. I wouldn't stay there again if they paid me!
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
AJ
"Total Enjoyment"
This was my first time in the state of Washington. I arrived for my brother's wedding in Seabrook and he suggested I stay here. I loved my room, especially the full kitchen and balcony. I have been singing the praises of this place ever since I arrived home.
2 night trip Aug 8, 2015
Jacqueline
Stayed 2 nights. Kind of small for 2 beds.
Other trip Aug 15, 2015
It was awful!The Pool was Dark brown & closed, the toilet handle was hanging off the toilet, the tub didn't drain, the towels were ripped, the rug was stained & dirty we couldn't put the baby on the floor to crawl, nothing like the pictures posted on the web site!
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
Marilyn
"Last minute reservation"
Although we were given a free upgrade to a room with a king bed, this hotel has seen better days and is in need of some TLC. Also the pool was green so we didn't even bother to go near it
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Ewing
"Hotel stay"
Bad room tried to cancel the second night neither Expedia or the hotel would give a refund for the second night so I paid for two nites stayed one night in this bad hotel.
Other trip Aug 10, 2015
james
"Awful"
Street level rooms stank of mold, dogs and dampness. Asthmatic daughter woke-with sore throat and coughing fits. Carpet and furniture dirty and stained, look like they're original issue from the 70's. We slept fully clothed on top of the beds. You do not want to stay here.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Karl
I was pleasantly surprised at how clean our room was. It was an older hotel but it was super cute! I would definitely stay again!
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
Pattea
"Never stay here!!"
Checked in on July 39 around 630 pm and checked out around 830 pm the same day. This was the most awful room we have ever booked and will never try it again. Lyle beds were sagging and when my son laid in the bed he went straight to the middle. Just look at the pictures. We went and stayed at a different hotel and paid twice the money, but at least we were not afraid to sleep!
2 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Tanya
"Older hotel close to beach"
The first impression i got was omg this elevator smell's old. My room was on 2nd floor in the back with a view of golf area and it wasn't too bad. Alittle small but ok.Then i noticed NO little fridge which was a bummer. Had a microwave & a flat screen t.v. though which was nice. So my first night was ok,other than the kid's next door running back & forth,then the 2nd night was noisy.I guess the maids take their break after work right below my room. I had to call front desk,with my phone because there wasn't one in room,and ask him to tell them to quiet down. After that it was quiet.
Other trip Aug 3, 2015
Arlene
A bit out dated, but nice for the price. Nice amenities, full kitchen with dishes and all.
1 night family trip Jul 16, 2015
"budget vacation spot"
Clean, functional room. Not a 5 star, but good enough to get a good nights sleep. Did wish there was actual a/c instead of just a fan in the closet.
1 night trip Jul 26, 2015
Other than a noise complaint for the people upstairs as the walls and ceiling are thin, the hotel rooms are very clean and spacious and I loved the access to the pools and that it wasn't right in the thick of heavy tourist traffic so the neighborhood was quiet!
1 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
Christopher
Nice airy room with good breeze, but did need to leave the glass door open for this. Clean and quiet.
1 night trip Jul 23, 2015
Diana
"DISGUSTING"
Disgustingly blew me away. We were put in what was supposed to be a suite but ended up staying in what looked like the basement of "that 70s show ". Everything was filthy filthy !everything was old and we paid $146 I would've been better off staying under a bridge. I will never stay here again . Our friends in another room had the same problems.
Pamela
"SOOO BAD!"
We came for the first night of our motorcycle trip not realizing it was the Surf and Sun motorcycle weekend. All I can say is out room was HORRIBLE!!!!! Dirty carpet and was not vacuumed. Spots under the linoleum in the bathroom was black so I suspect mold was growing. Way way overpriced. I think a dorm room is bigger than we had. Go across the street to stay!!!!
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Didn't really look like pictures
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2015
Hotel staff upgraded us at check-in for free. Friendly staff.
Other trip Jul 28, 2015
Sparkle
"Really a review of ocean shores"
Hotel = mediocre This is more of a motel than a hotel or inn. We were in a basic 2 bed room. But give it was livable. But I felt it was more like a $60/night value than $105/night. Beach = lame This was our first adventure to ocean shores - thought we'd tried a "close to Seattle" option. As usual you'll be hard pressed to find a nice sunny day on WA or OR beaches. But worse than OR is that the beaches are unswimable due to jelly fish and some kind of slimy ocean foam not to mention riptide. There is still kite flying and just playing in the sand. Don't expect to be able to walk to the beach from your hotel. Seems Ocean shores limits all access to the beach to a single road. There are no paths to the beach from any of the hotels and its impassible. btw: Ocean shores does not build parking lots - instead they let you drive cars in mass onto the hard pack sand and park for the day. I'm sure this means along with sand we are playing in car oil, antifreeze, etc. Also, Ocean shorts city has allow marauanja sales on the main beach drag and I hear the crime rate is up 3x. Way to go WA voters (you morons!)
2 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
"Not as bad as others might have you believe"
From some of the earlier reviews, I was expecting a real disaster. But, it really wasn't so. It's not a Holiday Inn, but the room was respectable and reasonably clean (although the door threshold needed cleaning), and the price was right. Even my "Princess and the Pea" wife didn't have anything bad to say about it. If you're just looking for a bed and a shower at a price that won't exceed the cost of a used car, this might be the place for you. I'll be back.
1 night romance trip Jul 23, 2015
"NOT EVEN CLOSE."
Didn't stay because I was looking for a room in Westport which is an hour and a half away from were the room is located. I will avoid this site in the future.
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015