All hotels in Paris, France
13 rue Delambre, Paris, Paris, 75014, France, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Never again!"
I would never stay here again, a group was booked in so I was stuck with it otherwise I would have moved. The only good thing about the 10 days was we were located on the ground floor around the inside garden courtyard so we go exit through the window and thank heavens didn't have to use the dreaded single elevator, they had two but one was out of order and from what I read it has been for months and months. They also had the worst internet service I have even used, it took forever to log on and you had to create a new account and password every 3 days, and it would drop you constantly. I can't even rate the service because there wasn't any, at breakfast which the group had already paid for was from just boring to terrible the only variation was the eggs cooked or uncooked and the bacon nearly raw or burnt. You would show the staff the the chaffing dish was empty and they would just look at you blankly and shrug. We arrived home late from a boat tour and they had turned off all the lights by the elevator so here were 15 people standing in the dark. I have stayed at many hotels in Paris and they have all been lovely but OMG this was terrible.
1 night trip with friends May 30, 2015
Judith
"Nice hotel in Montparnasse district"
Standard hotel with friendly, helpful, bilingual staff. Storage room for luggage, easily accessible by metro; on a quaint street with lots of small shops--not too touristy an area.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"In the heart of la rive gauche"
Picked this as for easy access to metro and sites.5 minute walk from metro through a delightful neighborhood of shops and restaurants. Room very clean. Had breakfast Saturday at a creperie a few minutes by foot, then walked to Eiffle tower and Arc de Triumph. Sunday morning checked out,left bags in storage, went by metro to Notre Dame, came back by metro, picked up bags, then went by metro to airport.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
J
"Stay away from this hotel."
Hotel to be avoided. Neighborhood is the only asset it has.Indifferent and disinterested staff and poor infrastructure - bad plumbing and one of the two elevators was broken for the 4 days of my stay.
4 night trip with friends Nov 27, 2014
andrew
I was disappointed that my room did not include complimentary tea and a hot pot to boil the water. I normally don't need such but on this trip I did. Additionally, upon my check-out, I reported a problem with the toilet flush handle. Unless adjusted, the water keeps running. Hopefully, repair was made to preserve water.
2 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Liz
"Convinience"
It is accessible to two metro lines with about 3 minutes walking distance to everyone of them. It is just a few metro stations away from all famous sightseeings in Paris. It is surrounded with a lot of restaurant. I can rate the hotel, itself 3 stars. The hair dryer was so weak and I asked them if I can have another one in the room. They said that they don't have any extra. The room was clean but very old and small. Overall it is fine.
1 night trip Sep 4, 2014
Clark
We enjoyed our stay at Villa Modigliani. We found the location to be very convenient with a Metro stop around the corner and grocery stores, bakeries, cafes and restaurants in the neighborhood. We were able to walk to many of the left bank tourist attractions and to the Latin Quarter where there are lots of reasonably priced restaurants. The hotel itself is modern and attractive. You enter through a courtyard with a lovely fountain and outdoor furniture where guests can relax with their own food and/or drinks. There is also a small, pretty garden in the back with tables, chairs and sun umbrellas. The rooms are tastefully furnished and, in our experience, slightly larger than average for France owing to a hallway that you go through before going into the room itself. Our room faced a courtyard and was very quiet. We were there in August, and when the weather got a little cooler they turned off the air conditioning. We opened the windows but it was still a bit warmer than we would have liked. Other than that, the only negative was the hair dryer -- an old fashioned model attached to the wall, where the air came out through a plastic hose. It would over heat after about a minute on the high setting. I asked if they had another hair dryer I could use but they did not. Contrary to the information on hotels.com, the rooms do not have refrigerators. That was a disappointment, but not the hotel's fault. Overall, a nice hotel in a nice neighborhood and quite convenient.
6 night trip Aug 13, 2014
"Convenient & tucked off the street in Montparnasse"
Easy stay, but free Wi-Fi was too weak to be useful. Staff was kind and helpful.
Other trip Aug 3, 2014
suzanne
"Great hotel by many stops"
The hotel was very good - very clean, rooms appropriate for Europe (they are small but in the normal range for what you'd expect), within walking distance to many rail stops, by lots of different food options, etc. My only complaint was that we were told breakfast was included - that may have been a translation issue, but you shouldn't tell the customer the food is included if you really mean it's an option that's 15 euro a day.
5 night family trip Jun 25, 2014
Nice hotel . Bar not stocked plus shut early
1 night trip Apr 2, 2014
"Very convenient location"
This is the second time I have stayed at the Villa Modigliani (the first time was with a tour group) and I was vey satisfied both times. The building is set off from the street by a courtyard surrounded by other buildings which shields off the street noise. The rooms are well furnished with excellent service and the hotel is very close to two different Metro lines which allows quick access to all parts of Paris. I would highly recommend it!
5 night family trip Nov 11, 2013
Jeff H.
I stayed in 5 different hotels during my trip to France and Villa Modigliani was the best! Spacious rooms, awesome breakfast, very courteous staff that speak english (rare in France!), great location. Will stay there again if I am in Paris
2 night business trip Oct 11, 2013
"Nice hotel in Paris"
Very nice hotel for a decent price. Close to restaurants, the Metro. Nice courtyard.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Quiet setting in a great neighborhood!"
The Villa Modigliani is a real find in Paris -- the hotel is set back from the street on a courtyard and all rooms face either the courtyard or the garden. It is very quiet, yet close and convenient to the Metro and the big cafes of Blvd Montparnasse/Blvd Raspail. Within a 5 minute walk of the Luxembourg Gardens, so it's a great location for anyone who likes to go running. There are 4 Metro stations within 500 meters of the hotel. The street, rue Delambre, has two supermarkets, a wine store, a cheese shop, a bakery, and a number of very good restaurants. Staff is very pleasant and welcoming. Buffet breakfast is very good. I have been staying here since 2004 and the quality has been constantly high.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
Anne
"Hotel Modiglani is a good hotel."
It is a good hotel in a convenient location. It is clean. The service is good. The room would benefit from better lighting. There is little light by the desk where I did some work. The lighting by the desk has to be improved. I would like it better if the hotel had a microwave or a coffee maker or both.
3 night trip Jul 24, 2013
"Lovely and fair, but no air!"
GREAT hot shower, pretty view of the courtyard and fountain, comfortable beds. Really everything was great, but by American standards, this hotel does not have air-conditioning. Rather, a large fan somewhere in the ceiling that puts out a bit of air in the vents but not cool air, no matter what setting the thermostat. But we loved it.
Other trip Jun 8, 2013
"The Good, The Bad, The Ugly and a Warning"
My wife and I stayed in May 2013: Pros: -The Hotel is in a good location. It is close to several restaurants, a little convenient grocery store, several other shops and the Open Tour buses stop. Cons: - WiFi, The not so high speed WiFi is free, but you can not stay connected to it. The system seems to have a 30ish minute disconnect time (maybe less). - Double bed does not mean “one bed for two people”. Double bed to this hotel can mean two completely separate twin beds pushed to together. Ok, I have stayed in a hotel where they used two twin sized mattresses to make a king size bed. Normally when a hotel does this the two mattresses are connected and do not roll apart. This is not the case here! When we talked to the front desk they asked, “Did you ask for a double bed in your reservation?” Wait a minute, the description in Expedia said, “One double bed or one queen bed”. After talking with to the hotel they said, “only 50% of the beds are a double bed. The rest are two (separate) twin beds”. Please note when you are making your reservation and beware. Overall, this is not a 4 star hotel. A more accurate rating would be 3 star, at best. When I think of 4 star I think of a super clean, super nice, super friendly staff and great breakfast at a good price. If there is a problem, the hotel bends over backwards to fix it. This hotel was not that. This is a budget hotel. It has a convenient location at an ok price. If I had it to do over, I would not pick this hotel.
Other trip May 25, 2013
Lee
"Quick Stop"
Good rate - in April lots of hotels around with good prices. Location a plus.
1 night trip Apr 29, 2013
Ismael
Hotel is in a great location and is nice and quite. Room was satisfactory but the carpets and linens were discustingly dirty and we were unable to obtain any new clean ones as the front desk stated the hotel was full!
3 night romance trip Oct 22, 2012
"close to Edgar Quinet and Vavin metro stations."
Very good location. Close to restaurants, grocery stores, and pastry shops. Easy acess to Edgar Quinet and Vavin metro stations, it is easy to reach Versalles-rive gauche by Edgar Quinet metro station to champ de mars RER (line C). With the Vavin metro station, you can visit Tour Eiffel, Louve, Notre Dame, Champs Elysees etc. very easily. Front desk people are very friendly and helpful for directions. All in all, I am very happy with my stay. Thanks.
Other trip Sep 29, 2012

Great Location. Close to most of the major tourist attractions. Close to the main subway line. Clean and helpful staff.
2 night trip Feb 25, 2015
Pierre
"Short City Break"
stayed as a couple for 4 nights,travelling light! room was of an adequate size with 2 french windows looking out on the courtyard to the front and side.Couldnt get over how quiet the hotel was at night,not a sound of traffic or people disturbed our sleep.room did not have a fridge but staff obliged with ice and glasses from bar.room got serviced daily.Did not available of breakfast option,so can't comment.lovely garden to sit out in at rear of hotel,if you were so inclined.also garden furniture to front of hotel.bar was empty each night,maybe most guests are out and about the area around hotel boasts many fine cafes,restaurants, cinemas and small theatres.well placed to visit Luxembourg Gardens, Montparnasse Cemetery, Galleries lafeyette. an hour to walk to Eiffel Tower.Choice of metro stations nearby.great street market outside on Saturday and Wednesday. great location,highly recommend.We stayed in room 315!
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Disappointing"
I've stayed here a few times and had a reasonable experience. The room, breakfast and wifi have always been good and the decor tasteful, but the hotel is becoming a little tired - torn wallpaper and scrapes in the corridors, loose electrical fittings in the rooms. On this visit, the normal grumpy man was not at reception, but a more helpful and courteous younger man. On this visit, I was disappointed as the air-conditioning didn't work, there was hair found in the bath and the bathroom sink, the drain in the bathroom sink was blocked, one of the power outlets next to the bed was unusable as the pin was bent and there was no hot water in the morning so everyone in the hotel washed in cold water. This is a reasonably good hotel, but they are not attending to details and, in particular there is no confidence that the rooms are being cleaned properly. I'd be happy to continue to stay here, but only when they've improved things to a better standard.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2015
"Central location"
This was our second stay and chosen for value for money, location and outdoor space. A mini bar would be great.
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
Blue Venus
"Would stay again"
Room was clean and front staff was very friendly. I did not like that the beds were two singles pushed together because they kept getting a gap in between. Bathrooms were nice and clean. Both mornings we were woken up by the cleaning service coming in the room, there was no "do not disturb" sign available which could prevent that from happening. We were able to leave our bags in the luggage room after we checked out since we still wanted to explore that day! Overall it was nice and we would stay again!
Other trip Mar 9, 2015
Lanny
"basic"
stayed one night. Arrived late and left early. Was perfect and reasonably priced
1 night business trip Feb 11, 2015
Allan
"Would certainly stop there again"
Nice clean, modern rooms. We only wanted a safe, clean hotel, to stop one night in. We were very pleased. Close to metro station.
Other trip Dec 13, 2014
A
"Peaceful setting for a city hotel"
Set around a courtyard off the Main Street, this hotel provides an unusually peaceful setting for a city hotel. Rooms are quite spacious and very clean and comfortable. Only criticism would be that the bar area was rarely staffed.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
Lynne
"Calm in Montparnasse"
Very good location, easy access from airport, quiet hotel.Good value for reasonable rate.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Not good--!"
Bathroom (toilet)room smell so bad--! I need to stop breathing every times ,..... Not good
3 night trip Sep 11, 2014
Very good looking hotel , in the very lively Montparnasse district, which has everything nearby. Room was larger than expected for Paris, good size bathroom, air conditionning. Friendly staff ready to help. We spent 4 nights and really enjoyed it.
4 night trip Sep 5, 2014
JJ ploquin
"Super hotel and perfect location"
Just returned from a 4 night stay at Villa Modigliani in Montpernasse. Really happy with our choice - location was great and hotel exceeded expectations. We arrived a little early and hotel were happy to store luggage while we went for lunch. Very impressed that they remembered us immediately on our return. Same thing happened when I asked for extra pillows - really appreciated that personal touch. Room clean and bed very comfortable. Rooms are small but for Paris we really felt that it was good value for money. Hot shower, free safe in the room - all good. Only one minor gripe, felt that the reception staff weren't very informed when it came to answering questions about where to find things even in immediate locality (i.e. where to have breakfast outwith the hotel) but we made our own way so not a problem. All in all a big thumbs up!
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
Carole
"Very nice hotel wonderful location Montparnasse"
We arrived by car and were immediately given entrance pass to the hotel's secure car park. The hotel is stylish and clean. It is set back from the road. Wonderful gardens at the back and front. Montparnasse is a delightful area of Paris with a brilliant cafe and restaurant scene and a short stroll to the Luxembourg Gardens. Despite the lively street scene there was no noise at night in the hotel bedroom. On Sat we went to the weekly fantastic antiques street market at Vanves just a few metro stops away. The hotel has 2 very close metro stops. I found the Front Desk staff helpful as well as the cleaning staff who did the room. The room did not have a fridge which caused an initial problem as my partner is diabetic and needed to keep his medication cool, however the Manager said that there was a special fridge in the bar area for medication of guests. Thoroughtly enjoyed our 4 day stay and would definitely go back there again.
Other trip Jun 16, 2014
Jacqueline
"Staff not the most helpful but nice"
Room was ok for a quick weekend but no tea or coffee making in the room! Had to get several swip keys to get in bit of a pain going down & back up to room to get in?
Other trip Jun 9, 2014
Andy
"Convernient location"
Room is decent size considering this is Paris. Close to restaurants and tourist sites. Two metro station nearby which helps a lot.
7 night trip May 19, 2014
Danny
"Well situated quiet hotel"
The hotel is a few minutes walk from Metro station Vavin. The hotel is approached through a courtyard set back from the street and consequently there is no traffic noise. The rooms are clean, a little bit small, but OK. The restaurant wasn't providing evening meals when I was there but the meals in the bar were quick and quite good, althought the menu was quite small. Breakfast wasn't very good however - not much choice - I did not like the scrambled eggs very much and the sausages were fairly nasty in my view.
Other trip Apr 23, 2014
"Comfortable option in Montparnasse"
It's not a luxury hotel but in Paris you don't get much for your money unless you pay big prices. This hotel is quite modern, clean, and rooms are no smaller than most hotels in Paris (and larger than many). It's strength is it's location: Montparnasse is an area with restaurants, cafes, bars, and residences so it feels quite safe not touristy. You're a few minutes walk to 3 metro stations on 3 different lines. The reception staff tend to be either friendly or not interested in you. I remembered several from my last visit so knew what to expect from each of them. You may read in other reviews that the room keys are hit or miss, and I can confirm that - last visit our card was changed every day, but this time we had the one card all 4 days. Room 114 wasn't quiet due to noise from internal drains that run in the roof space. The room has a sliding door between bedroom and bathroom/hallway - close this and you'll hardly hear it through the night. This has been mentioned in reviews for rooms ending 14 or 15. The problem with Paris is that many people are used to very different standards that simply don't apply to most European hotels. If I was looking for a reasonable standard of room in a great location with acceptable service & comfort standard, I would book again. This may sound like a negative review, but in Paris terms this hotel is a decent choice.
3 night romance trip Jan 23, 2014
Best value in this part of Paris when I booked (January). Basic but clean and comfortable room. Free Wifi a bonus - low bandwidth but adequate for mail and web browsing. Didn't bother with breakfast - probably better value at one of the many local cafes. Staff were friendly and helpful. Have already booked again for another trip.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2014
simon
"Generally good hotel in Paris"
Four friends, we spent the weekend in Paris, staying in the Villa Modigliani. The hotel is very conveniently placed in Montparnasse, very close to two metro stations and lots of restaurants, cafes and small shops. Because it is in a courtyard it is very quietly placed and meant we were able to have a peaceful night's sleep. The rooms are of a good size, very pleasant and clean, and all public areas are clean and smart. On the first evening the welcome was warm and helpful by the young man on reception, and some of the other reception staff were also very helpful but several other members of staff were not. Because we didn't need much assistance, we didn't let this worry us and we had an excellent weekend. I would recommend this hotel because it is a good and decent hotel very conveniently placed in a nice area of Paris. However, for travellers relying on excellent customer service in order to enjoy their stay, this may not be the best place.
Other trip Sep 23, 2013
Janet
"Nice and quiet hotel"
Great location, the hotel is close to restaurants, metro, Montparnasse train station... It was quiet, clean, and the front desk staff was helpful. They keep your luggage before and after checkout, that was really convenient. I would stay there again.
3 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Not too bad."
The Mogdilliani is fine for a short stay. Our room was small set in the roof space so the bath had a slanted wall which meant showering was not comfortable. However when I asked if I could change my room there was no problem. ~The location is great for accessing the sites on foot or by metro.
Other trip Jul 17, 2013
"Convenient"
Room was clean and comfortable and very quiet. Staff was helpful and polite. I would stay here again. It is very convenient to the Gare Montparnasse, which is where the Air France shuttle bus drops you from CDG airport. There are two Metro stations nearby and there are dozens of places to eat within a 5 minute walk.
2 night trip Jun 24, 2013
Colette
"Room ok, poor breakfast"
On business trip, I stayed at this hotel. The good: Free WiFi, even in the room (5th floor). quiet place, even though very close to Montparnasse The not so good. very poor breakfast. The croissants and pains au chocolat are rather bland. No sausages, just to poor scrambled eggs, questionable bacon and hashbrowns. Bread is ok though (brown rolls and baguette). You also can get some cereals (1 type), yoghurt, juice, italian salami or ham, emental. That's it. The room itself lacks power sockets (not even a free socket at the desk, I had to disconnect the TV) and none beside the bed either to my phone which was also my alarm was rather far. No snoozing (I know...) And not sure whether it's a good or bad thing, but the toilets are not in the bathroom, they're in a separate "room".
3 night business trip May 27, 2013
Laurent
"Overall nice stay"
Was convenient to most amenities and Metro made the rest accessible quickly.
3 night family trip Aug 10, 2012

"volveria"
Lo recomiendo
3 night romance trip Apr 30, 2015
rolando
PE
El hotel muy limpio y bien ubicado, la habitación muy chica.
3 night romance trip Jun 23, 2015
Julio Ce
AR
"París París"
Fuimos con mi esposo, está muy bien ubicado cerca de la estación Montparnesse, y con el metro muy cerca llegas enseguida a todos los puntos de interés. La habitación muy cómoda, el colchón y almohadas super. Nos trataron muy bien.
3 night romance trip May 25, 2015
Adriana Victoria
AR
"Inqualifiable"
Chambre initiale 610: salle de bains hors norme et abat jour défoncé. Difficile de changer, la seconde chambre avait la couette tachée et la télé ne fonctionnait pas. L'agressivité de la personne de la réception lors de l'évocation du problème de la salle de bains, la propreté et l'absence de contrôle des équipements dans les chambres sont indignes pour un hotel de cette catégorie.
1 night business trip Jun 5, 2015
FR
"Gutes Stadthotel in einer sehr zentralen Lagr"
Das Hotel hat eine exzellente Lage, es ist sauber aber schon ein bisschen in die Jahre gekommen.
4 night family trip May 31, 2015
DE
"4-Tagetripp Paris"
Das Hotel liegt etwas zurückgelegen in der Rue Dalambre, Montparnasse und ist dadurch schön ruhig. Weiterhin war der Luxus eines Tiefgaragenplatzes gegeben, da wir kein Auto für unseren 4-Tagetripp benötigten. Man kann sehr viel vom Hotel aus zu Fuß oder mit dem Hopp on - Hopp off Bus erreichen. Das Frühstück war nicht so doll und dafür etwas zu teuer, aber in der Straße und den Nebenstraßen waren genug Frühstücks Möglichkeiten vorhanden. Wir fanden insgesamt das Preis/Leistungsverhältnis absolut ok. Wir würden wieder dort hinfahren.
3 night romance trip May 14, 2015