All hotels in Laramie, Wyoming, United States of America
1655 Centennial Dr, Laramie, WY, 82070, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9223

"Nice surprise for a quick overnighter"
Was just passing through on my way to Utah and needed a comfortable, reasonable place to stay for the night. I was pleasantly surprised with the room. It was clean and MUCH nicer than I was expecting for the price I paid. I felt comfortable and safe for the time that I was there. Will definitely keep this hotel in mind. Thanks!
Other trip May 25, 2014
"Out of town too far"
Hotel was in new construction site. Needed a stool for the shower and they were unable to provide one. They had no accessible rooms with two beds and since I ofgten travel with a companion we need two beds.
Other trip May 22, 2014
"Laramie, WY"
The best hotel I have EVER stayed at from booking on Expedia. Super, super clean room. Fresh baked cookies when we arrived as the lobby smelled divine. Beds were super soft and perfect, x 4 pillows on a queen size bed, just enough blankets and shared with my 12 yr. old daughter. Heater worked absolutely brill. It looked really new along with the tv and alarm clock. The bathroom was ABSOLUTELY spotless, clean through and through, new paint look on the walls, new appliances and amenities... and even a flat screen night light... we slept like babies here. Breakfast was a Continental style both cold and hot - several choices to choose from. The lady was cleaning up everyone else's left messes but she was doing her job above and beyond. Only over nighted here but man, I wish we stayed one more night. Stay in room #221 and TAKE THE ELEVATOR to get there... yep they have an elevator. Tiles on the bottom and no carpet. SUPER CLEAN! Seriously stay here folks. You will NOT be disappointed.
Other trip May 14, 2014
Macey Family
Overall worthwhile but watch for the hidden costs. Not happy that they charged us extra for our child then charged us again for a rollaway bed. As for the location and surrounding neighborhood, you get what you get.
1 night business trip May 3, 2014
"Quick stop"
On the way home to Utah, was a nice place to stop for the night.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
"One-Night Stay"
I wish that my stay was extended longer because this hotel had a fantastic value. The staff was so friendly and helpful that I will be returning for my future trups to Laramie.
1 night romance trip Apr 21, 2014
Tyler
Hotel was easy to find, very quiet, very comfortable beds, nice, kid friendly pool. Breakfast was above average with eggs (powdered), sausage, donuts, make your own waffles, cereal, toast, coffee (weak), juice. The breakfast attendant was really on top of things too, refilling constantly. All staff were very friendly. Overall it was an excellent stay.
Other trip Apr 15, 2014
We enjoyed the hotel and its service. It was somewhat difficult to find in the dark of night, but the hotel clerk gave us good directions to find it. We very much enjoyed the hotel's breakfast. All the staff were pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Apr 3, 2014
Garry Steck
"Right off I-80. New and overall nice"
Aside from there being a dried urine spot on the toilet lid... From the guest before us, the hair dryer only working for 2 minutes, the refrigerator making a humming noise all night long and there being a sock & underwear under our bed from someone else too....everything was good. Breakfast was decent. The room is new and decently clean.
Other trip Apr 4, 2014
"easy off i25 headed south."
Easy off headed south. Getting back on is a hassle. Staff very nice though.
1 night business trip Mar 25, 2014
"Rooms were nice, cramped with 2 queen beds."
Hotel staff was very nice and provided excellent service. The pool area was nice and we enjoyed the complimentary breakfast.
Other trip Mar 16, 2014
"Bit out of town, but clean and comfortable"
The hotel is a little outside town, but with convenient access to I-80 it isn't too bad. The staff was really friendly and with just a simple phone call to the front desk they gave us an extra hour for check out. They have a breakfast too, which was really nice. Didn't use the indoor pool, but the fact that it was there was a plus. I would definitely stay here again.
2 night trip with friends Feb 21, 2014
Justin Wimbish
"Clean, Comfortable, Near nothing"
This hotel was easy to find, clean and comfortable. The staff was great on arrival, and in the morning. However, it is a long way from restaurants and bars. We took a taxi downtown, which was very expensive. The return trip was less expensive because we were picked up at a specific bar.
1 night trip Feb 1, 2014
Pat
"Very Pleased"
My husband and I went to Laramie to visit our granddaughter at college. she recommended this hotel based on location to her apartment. Everything was spotless and the staff was very accommodating and friendly. The room was huge and comfortable. We will return and will also recommend to friends.
1 night family trip Jan 9, 2014
Barb
"Not your average off the interstate hotel"
Know this hotel was next to a truck stop and the interstate we were a little reluctant. But upon arrival we were very surprised, our room was clean, comfortable and quiet; and even with a hotel full of youth soccer players the pool remained clean and the noise did not travel. A great friendly staff topped off our wonderful stay.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Annie
"Excellent overnight stay"
Easy access off of the interstate....nice clean and comfortable room. They welcomed my husband and I as well as our Bassett hound !!!! We would definitely stay there again while traveling across the country.....oh and the price was amazing!!!
1 night trip Nov 30, 2013
Our son has been attending the University of Wyoming for the past two years. Last year he had surgery on his ankle and my wife and I had a room for a week, and our son stayed with us while he recovered from the surgery. The staff bent over backwards to make our stay pleasurable during a difficult time. We have been back about four or five times since.
Other trip Nov 25, 2013
Big room, appreciated the recliner. Food was nothing special, but room was clean, hot shower and friendly people.
Other trip Nov 15, 2013
B.T.
"Most comfortable midprice hotel we've stayed!"
Spent one night after driving across Nebraska on the way home. Staff friendly and helpful. Bed had a pillowtop mattress and very comfortable! Room exceptionally clean w/ out the awful carpet freshener smell. Breakfast included fresh bacon and many options. Only downside were the eggs. Everything about this hotel showed close attention to detail. A very restful night.
Other trip Nov 13, 2013
"Good Night Sleep"
The hotel was very clean and the staff was very friendly and helpful. The only downfall was the breakfast. There was a good variety of food but there never seemed to be anyone around to keep refilling things. I noticed that people were constantly having to ask for more of everything to be replaced. Other than that it was a pleasant stay.
1 night trip Sep 28, 2013
The hotel and staff were great. Nice and clean which is what matters most to me. Continental breakfast ran short of food and had to wait but may have been a new person handling that. We have stayed there before and will again.
Other trip Sep 30, 2013
Betty
I was very satisfied with this hotel and they provide a good breakfast selection!
1 night family trip Aug 10, 2013
"Great beds!"
Just stayed overnight on our way home from a 10 day vacation. Front desk was friendly, room was great and bed was awesome! I would recommend!
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
Bunny
"Very nice for the price"
The staff was very helpful the hotel seemed clean.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
chris
"Filled needs of family of four"
Needed two comfortable beds for a night on the road. Friendly staff helped us locate delivery pizza. This fit the bill beautifully.
Other trip Jul 7, 2013
Margi
"nice hotel with great view of fireworks on the 4th"
pleasant desk service, helpful, and room clean and tidy. no complaints, and good beds. would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 4, 2013
Rob
"Nice and new."
The building seemed to be new and in good condition. We used the pool and it was nice after spending all day on the road. The room was very nice. The staff at the counter was very good, but the staff/lady serving breakfast wasn't so great. The food was pretty good but there was no creamer for the coffee. The one trash can was over flowing when everyone was eating. A little while later when I cut through the dining room, when there was no one eating, the staff/lady was watching TV and the trash can was even more over flowing. As I walking through I said, "Where did everybody go?" She never acknowledged me.
Other trip Jul 5, 2013
Kenneth
"Nicest people you could ever meet!"
We had a 2 night stay in Laramie and the staff bent over backward to make sure we knew where we were going and how to get there. They gave us great suggestions for things to see and gave us maps with drawn directions and notations. Even the house-keeping staff were friendly and willing to do whatever it took to make sure we were happy. 5 Stars!
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
Keith
"Clean and cozy"
Kids loved the breakfast and the pool. Very quiet and room was comfortable.
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
"Laramie WY"
I work in the hotel industry and therefore have fairly high expectations for any hotel I stay at – and I can say with total honesty this was a Great Hotel. The public and the pool areas were clean and well maintained, and the pool room amply stocked with towels. The location was great, guest rooms were clean, well-appointed, and comfortable and the entire staff was very friendly and accommodating. The variety of both cold and hot breakfast food was normal for hotel breakfast fare – (though the scrambled eggs looked like they had been run through a blender after cooking and before being placed in the serving trays) I would definitely stay here again and highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
DENWY
Thought it was an excellant value
3 night business trip Jun 19, 2013
Andy
"Seeing Wyoming again."
Arrived mid evening and didn't get to do any thing.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
jim
I was pleasently surprised by the quality of the room. The beds were very comfortable and the room was extremely clean. The hotel staff was friendly. I will definitely stay there again. Even though it wasn't close to the campus, it was very easy to get there and was only about 5 minutes away.
1 night trip Jun 17, 2013
"Fresh and Clean"
Best stay of our 5 day trip from Indiana to Colorado. Very clean and pleasant and without the chemical smells we encountered on other hotels. Also, reasonable rates.
Other trip Jun 20, 2013
"quiet, comfortable, and relaxing"
I have 2 dogs, which makes staying in a hotel somewhat challenging. Often my dogs can hear people in the hallway and then they start barking. The hotel room was so quiet that the dogs did not bark once! (Which means, I was relaxed as well.) The room was very clean and relaxing. The hotel staff were courteous - especially after I managed to lock all of my keys in the room. And, the continental breakfast had a nice variety of choices. The hotel has easy access to the interstate, as well as a convenience store/gas station. I would definitely recommend this hotel!
1 night trip Jun 11, 2013
Nicole
"Excellent Hotel in Laramie, WY"
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at the Quality Inn & Suites in Laramie, WY. The room exceeded our expectations and the bed very comfortable. Highly recommend this hotel when staying in Laramie, WY.
Other trip May 22, 2013
Betty
"Clean and well-maintained"
The hotel was very clean and kept.and the staff were very helpful and courteous. A real plus was pool/spa area which was quite pleasant and well maintained. We appreciated having a mini fridge and microwave in our room and the complimentary water and snacks that were provided. The location was conveniently right the freeway and easily accessible to town. We would stay here again.
5 night family trip Apr 2, 2013
Ann Marie
"Convenient and reasonably priced"
Just off the interstate. Pleasant staff. Well maintained. Good parking.
Other trip Apr 4, 2013
bob
"Great hotel for a family or anyone!"
Superb experience all the way aroudn, especially the staff people!!!
Other trip Jan 13, 2013
"Pleasant stop"
This hotel is close to the Interstate, and served its purpose in providing a comfortable place to stay for the night..
Other trip Jan 10, 2013
bob
"Close to Wyotech south Campus"
It is close to Wyotech south campus. Only complaint about the rooms is I thought they were small. Not much room to move around with more than 2 people in the room.
2 night trip Jan 1, 2013
This is a clean Hotel. I can not say one bad thing about it. If you are looking for a safe clean place to stay for the night this is the place.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
"Good for the price"
Great hotel for the price. If your looking for a nice looking convenient hotel this would be the one to use. the people that work there were also very friendly and helpful. very accommodating.
Other trip Dec 3, 2012
"convenient place to meet"
I enjoyed my stay. The front desk help was friendly and helpful. After an 8 hour drive I was looking forward to soaking in the hot tub but it was out of order. I would stay there again in the future.
1 night business trip Nov 24, 2012
K.Buell
"Best deal in town."
Pro's: Great hotel, good price, friendly staff, clean rooms. Cons: Hot-tub wasn;t working, breakfast coffee was weak. We will definitely come again though.
3 night family trip Nov 22, 2012
"Right off Interstate 80"
My family and I were on a driving vacation and the location of this hotel was easy access off Interstate 80. Very good breakfast in AM. Excellent bed. Great security for the building
1 night trip Nov 23, 2012
"VERY friendly and CLEAN hotel"
We enjoyed our stay. The hotel staff was super friendly and accommodating. The rooms were very clean! When we checked in there was a miscommunication between the front desk and housekeeping so they were actually still cleaning our room when we arrived upstairs. I didn't mind at all because the room smelled of bleach and I knew it had been cleaned well (and they didn't clean it just because I was waiting there, it already smelled and looked great when I arrived). The only negatives were that the hot tub was out of order and the location is a ways out of town. But laramie is a small town and nothing is really that out of the way, though if you've never been before, you could get confused trying to find the hotel as it's not near the main parts of town. I would stay here again in a heartbeat!
1 night trip Nov 10, 2012
"Clean and friendly"
Relatively new hotel, very clean. Breakfast on a Sunday ended at 9:00, would have been nice if it had been until 10:00. Hot tub was out of service which was a bummer because we had just enjoyed a football game in temperatures below zero with the wind chill :(
Other trip Nov 12, 2012
Wendy
"Thin Walls"
Were it not for my neighbour with the very bad smoker's cough, my rating would be higher. Unfortunately, he horked and coughed at all hours - finaly waking me at 4 a.m. and then keeping me awake. The walls are super thin here - and in this instance, it made for a less than pleasant stay.
1 night trip Oct 7, 2012
Jed M.
"Not a Conveinient place to stay"
The hotel was nice. There is no where close to eat here. There is a truck stop across the road that we did not attempt. In their defense it seems like they are just developing this area.
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012