All hotels in Bernalillo, New Mexico, United States of America

Room is not nice
    Uncomfortable
    Poor vibe
"Good Crash Site"
This is a hotel that is at an intersection of two highways we need to travel, so it is a good point to stop. The hotel is adequate in that it is older, but clean, affordable, and a decent bed for the night. We were given a queen when we reserved a king through this site, but were too tired to do anything about that. Breakfast is lacking any kind of unprocessed food (the basket of old apples doesn't count) and the staff was cordial. It's a port in the storm, but nothing else.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
"hotel stay"
The location was very convenient, the staff was quite pleasant, now for the bad. The room was supposed to be NON SMOKING however it was not! My wife has asthma and smoke makes her have asthma attacks. The room was not very clean and smelled awful. The attendant at the desk blamed the mix up on hotels dot com saying it was not his fault. We probably won't stay there again
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
Steve M
"nice place to get some zeess"
nice place to stay for a night or two very clean and quiet house keeping are very friendly
Other trip Aug 15, 2014
"great stay"
Clean comfortable room right off the highway. Friendly staff
1 night family trip Jul 5, 2014
Sandy
Overall good, stayed there 6 nights Walking distance to Denny's, KFC, Taco Bell, Walgreens, and Train station
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
"comfy beds great location"
Cleanliness of room/hotel
2 night trip Jun 13, 2014
"over night stop"
good for the price
1 night trip May 28, 2014
charles
"Close to fast food chain and gas stations"
Not to much to think about just had a good nights rest from a long day event and travel
1 night trip May 25, 2014
Regina y.
"Just right"
What was expecting for the price and the condition of the hotel.
Other trip May 11, 2014
mike
"Smoking"
Reserved non-smoking room. Were given Smoking. Otherwise straightforward.
Other trip May 5, 2014
rich
"Ok"
It was a non smoking room but the whole hallway smelt like smoke. Very Old type of TV but great channel selection. There were intoxicated people outside asking us to let them in the hallway, uncomfortable for my kids. Not too bad for 1 night. more than that who knows.
Other trip Apr 28, 2014
B
very satified
2 night trip Apr 17, 2014
carlos a reyes
"Just ok."
Not bad for price. FYI! They will try to stick you in a smoking room if you don't stick up for yourself. The reason why they don't honor your non smoking room request is completely absurd. I have asthma and refuse to stay in a smoking room, I also refuse to argue and I didn't budge from getting a non smoking room. The cleanliness is below average and breakfast is a complete joke. The room was pretty cheap so I'm not going to rate the hotel that low. But don't expect to much from this place.
1 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
Peat
"Simple and clean"
Would definitely stay here again
2 night business trip Mar 21, 2014
"Bad Timing"
I got to check in a half hour early, glad they had rooms available, they had me for a king smoking, and I asked for king smokefree and blamed that on your company. All good, but, they had road construction around the hotel, very loud. Other than that, was ok.
1 night trip with friends Mar 8, 2014
RB
"weekend stay for work"
very freindly staff, comfortable room, and center of all places i had to go
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
"It was close to where I wanted to be"
The cost was good and I didn't spend much time in the room except to sleep. There was a refrigerator, but the safe was not working.
Other trip Feb 24, 2014
Ann
"Convenient for short stay during a long drive"
Room was clean and comfortable for just a quick stay while driving from Texas to Utah.
1 night trip Feb 2, 2014
Handy to freeway - despite road construction that goes on and on and on
1 night trip Oct 7, 2013
"Good location and serivce, no thrills accomodation"
We requested a non-smoking room, but ended up having a smoking unit. Since the hotel was full and we arrived pretty late, we had no choice but to take the room. The room was comfortable, and the location was great for the Balloon Fiesta. I wasn't thrilled with the cleanliness of the room, with hair behind the door of the bathroom. Also, there were only 2 large bath towels in a 2 Queen room.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"stay some place else"
It was a room. I believe the house keepers must have too much work. There were several clear blue capsules left in the bed linens by some other guests. Questionable stains on the carpet. Dirt in the corners. No elevator to second floor so luggage had to be hauled upstairs. Several other motels to choose from for next trip.
5 night trip Oct 2, 2013
"Just OK"
This hotel was well worn. Everything needed to be replaced and/or updated.It was crowded because our stay was during the balloon fiesta and as always during a big event they charged almost double a night of the usual rate. The carpets were filthy, the towels and wash clothes were grey and worn out and when you moved around in the shower it sounded like either the tub was going to crack or you felt like you were going to fall through the floor. The chairs in the room were badly stained. I will give the place kudos for having breakfast out and ready for those of us leaving at 4-430 am for the balloon launch. Also, the clerk working Saturday night printed out our tickets for us as their general population use computer was not up to date on adobe reader and wouldn't down load the tickets to print. We will not be staying at this place again. We only chose it because we didn't have a lot of money to spend on a hotel room and our usual choices were way over priced due to the fiesta.
3 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Attention needed"
Rooms were OK except for the fact that we requested non-smoking rooms an coul not get them, housekeepers should use some smoke and odor to avoid the terrible cigarrette stink in the rooms, carpets looked filty inside the rooms and hallways too.
Other trip Oct 8, 2013
javier
Shabby, wouldn't stay there again. Doesn't even have an elevator, hasn't been updated since the 60's
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013
"Good Stay"
Enjoyed our one night stay, comfortable room well worth the price. Found several eating places close to the hotel. Lamp shade by bed was broken, needs replacing. Thanks.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2013
DJB
"Normal Hotel"
The stay was fine, the construction around the hotel made it difficult to get into at night.
1 night business trip Sep 10, 2013
"Very impressed!"
For an overnight venue in the midst of travel, I was very pleased with the cleanliness, proximity to highway and surrounding amenities. Front desk very friendly and helpful. Will be back.
1 night business trip Aug 27, 2013
Andy
"Very nice place"
We arrived late and there is still stuff there to help us check in. The room is big and quite, and very clean.
Other trip Aug 23, 2013
Ok
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Adequate for price"
The hotel served its purpose. A bed and a shower. Room was clean and shower worked. I would stay there again. In fact my job ran over so I did for one more night.
1 night business trip Jul 24, 2013
"The most comfortable bed"
Overall I was very pleased with this hotel. There were a few things that I noticed; the hallway carpets looked worn and the TV in my room had a non functioning remote but the important things were great. My room was very quiet and the bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever slept in. Quiet and a comfortable bed are what I look for in a hotel. In the morning they serve a typical carb breakfast which I choose to skip. There are several restaurants very close. I will certainly stay here again when I travel that way.
1 night trip Jul 13, 2013
The hotel was clean and well taken care of. It was hard getting to because of road construction. I would stay there again.
1 night trip Jul 12, 2013
Dawn
"Decent hotel at a good price"
It was a nice hotel located on the 505. The staff was friendly and were helpful with any requests. The room was clean. It was decent hotel for the price
1 night family trip Jul 9, 2013
Nathan
Good value and a great location. Got just what I paid for. Comfortable bed, quite room and friendly customer service
1 night trip Jun 15, 2013
"Not Good"
Unfortunately this property is not as advertised. There were hairs all over the bed sheets and in the towels in the bathroom, It was advertised as having updated electronics (ie: flat screen TV's etc) but the reality is ther was a 30+ year old TV in the room. The room was musty and dingy, I would not recommend staying here.
1 night business trip Jun 12, 2013
Frequent Traveler
"Great place for travelers to clean up and rest!"
We would definitelt recommend this hotel in Bernalillo!
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
"Adequate lodging and they accept pets"
Right off the interstate, but noise was not an issue. Traveling with our dog and not much gras for him. Breakfast standard. Met our needs.
1 night trip May 14, 2013
Harriet
"Nice and great price"
You can't beat this hotel for convenience and for a great room for the price. Very nice people, very decent accomodations for a quick stay overnight. I got in late and the desk person was so accomodating to me. I like this place . . . a lot.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
"OK for one or two nights"
Overall the room was clean, however there were corners of the room that were quite dusty, obviously they hadn't been cleaned in a long time. The location was very convenient. The continental breakfast was very lacking in variety. McDonalds across the street has better breakfast. The pillows were flat.
Other trip Apr 30, 2013
Personnel very friendly. Could clean walls in bathroom but all was comfortable and worth the stay.
1 night trip Apr 2, 2013

"A place to stay during Balloon Fiesta"
We stayed here only because we decided last minute to go to the Balloon Fiesta and thought accessing the Balloon Fiesta via a northern site would be better (which it was except for exiting the park). The hotel is dated and pretty bare bones; regular TV (not flat screen as advertised), threadbare towels, v. limited breakfast. The bathroom only has the toilet and bathtub/shower; the sink is in the room with no divider which is a bit awkward. We were surprised to see a safe, but were told no keys were available so it was not usable during our stay. The hotel is located immediately off the highway, fast food only around the hotel, better food located on S. Camino del Pueblo (313).
2 night family trip Oct 4, 2013