All hotels in South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
205 New World Way, South Plainfield, NJ, 07080, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Rutgers swim meet"
Wish there had been crackers available
1 night family trip Oct 17, 2014
katheryn
"Quick stop over"
It was a typical Hampton Inn: comfortable, clean and great value for money.
1 night family trip Sep 27, 2014
Pauline
"Nice hotel near to the Newark Airport."
Very good price for a nice business hotel. If you just want to sleep this hotel is perfect! Very good price and and nice people. 100% recommend.
Other trip Sep 29, 2014
Patricio
"Wonderful staff and a clean hotel!"
My friend and I had traveled to the area to attend our 60th class reunion. The hotel desk staff were so helpful (especially the manager, a nice young man) and they gave us directions, suggested an excellent local restaurant, etc. We were extremely satisfied with their helpful behavior. Our room was spotless and the beds very comfortable. The breakfast was more than adequate and the best I have seen in a hotel that serves free breakfast. I highly recommend this hotel.
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
"clean and comfortable"
Very clean, comfortable bed, spacious room. King bed with desk, chair, ottoman, 32 inch HD tv. very satisfied. Plenty of parking, close to food/stores. Pool and exercise room. Free breakfast and coffee pretty decent. Can not complain, I would stay there again.
3 night trip Sep 9, 2014
As always the fron desk staff is the best. They make you feel welcomed and right at home.
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
Andrea
"Fabulous"
Great spot. Room was clean, and breakfast included, what more can you want .Will be staying at a Hampton again.
1 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Debbie
This is a very clean and well maintained hotel. The rooms were spacious. The workers were friendly!
1 night trip Sep 7, 2014
"Best Hotel I've seen"
The staff, my room, the location, all were the best...We will be back definitely
2 night trip Sep 5, 2014
"Nice sleepover"
Friendly staff. Location close to food and shopping.
1 night trip Sep 6, 2014
I had an excellent stay.....
2 night business trip Aug 30, 2014
My mother and I stayed at this hotel. The room and bathroom were very clean. The hotel staff were very friendly, breakfast was really good. We were very pleased with our stay.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
Lane
"Hampton inn"
Staff was friendly and prompt. Rooms were okay with some cleanliness problems in the bathroom and sheets. Location was in south plainfield next to several other hotels.
1 night trip Aug 28, 2014
"Restaurants in walking distance"
I enjoyed my stay! I was promised a microwave in my room when I originally booked with Hotel.com but never received it. I was also promised a refrigerator took five days to receive it. The people were fantastic though.
10 night trip Aug 11, 2014
Andy
"Business trip in NJ"
Good location and very clean hotel. Service was very good.
1 night business trip Aug 11, 2014
Pau
"Perfect Location for New Jersey and New York"
The staff at the hotel far exceeded expectations. They were polite and helpful throughout. The rooms were updated, well appointed and clean. The location was perfect for getting to points in New Jersey and catching the train to New York. We will stay here again.
3 night romance trip Aug 8, 2014
Peter M
"great hotel"
the hotel was terrific, but the traffic and convoluted traffic patterns were terrible. The hotel name could not be seen from the road.
1 night family trip Jul 28, 2014
Patricia Fishtein
"Great place to stay!"
Staff is outstanding -- extremely accommodating, always friendly. Breakfasts were great. We will stay here again!
7 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"it's a fine hotel"
There is nothing wrong with this hotel, but I would recommend the Holiday Inn if you're looking for a more swanky stay
1 night trip with friends Jul 24, 2014
"Missing Services"
OK for personal. 1 night atays but overall, not good for business purposes. FedEX time sensitive package although delivered to me, the response package was not picked up for 2 days although assured by front desk it would go out the same day.. Also, the breakfast bar is mediocre at best; dry waffles and tasteless omelets.
5 night business trip Jul 13, 2014
EdJ
"Wonderful Staff"
The staff was very friendly & welcoming...the hotel common areas & room was very clean. Breakfast buffet was nice. The only downside was the room was small.
2 night trip Jul 10, 2014
"Nice pleasant stay"
It was a pleasant stay. Room was clean and comfortable. The morning hot breakfast was awesome.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Manish
"My stay"
What a wonderful hotel. Very refreshing and bright. I would stay again. Everything is located in the area
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Tiffany Sexton
"Pleasant stay!"
I stayed one night only and it was a pleasant stay. Room was clean, staff quite cheerful. I did not have breakfast there and can't comment on food.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise"
Great staff and very nice accommodations and facilities for the price. I had lived in the area years back so I was kind of familiar with the general location beforehand, but even then I had to be vigilant to find the hotel as it is tucked in a bit behind two other ones. My room was on the 1st floor which I initially had concerns about, however it turned out that there were no issues (noise/traffic/etc) and in fact it was very convenient to both my conference and the lounge/dining area.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Ralph H.
"Great Service"
This is a wonderful hotel. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. It is super clean and well kept. The breakfast is very good. This is the best hotel in this price range that I have ever experienced.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Would come back"
10/10 would come back! The bathroom was super clean and the beds were super comfy! The service was excellent too. It was a great experience
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Very comfortable"
The room I stayed in was large, and it was easy to plug in all my electronics for recharging. The room and bed were clean. The location is in the middle of an area with shopping and hotels with big parking lots all around, so the neighborhood is not that interesting.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Lucius
Quick business trip, always like to stay here. Friendly staff, hotel clean. Accessible to major highways, lots of restaurants and shopping is available if you forget or need something. Looking forward to staying again next trip to area.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Wonderful Stay at Hampton Inn :)"
The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, there was free wifi for my laptop usage, the TV worked perfectly without any issues (which is a problem I have had at other hotels), the pool was nice bit smaller than I expected but great all the same, sleeping was easy at night as it was quiet surrounding the hotel, all the staff at the hotel were VERY cheerful and SO helpful!! They are extremely accommodating any thing you need that you forgot you can ask about minus a bathing suit . The only thing I was surprised by was the absence of a mini fridge but this was easily fixed as anything I wanted refrigerated I was allowed to bring to the front desk for them to store it in the main fridge. It was AN AWESOME stay! really and truly they had nicest workers at any hotel I had ever been to!! :D
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Elissa Levy
"Convention guest"
Staff and services were very accommodating.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Comfortable & clean"
Very nice....comfortable, quiet. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Cheryl
"close to restaurants and shopping center"
It was very comfortable and peaceful. The staff were very helpful. Breakfast was very good with many different types of food. Coffee and tea were served all day.Very satisfied.
2 night trip May 25, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay, but Do not disturb"
My fiance and I were in a horrible hotel before this, so when we arrived it was completely different atmosphere in the most positive way. We told the front staff about our stay and we couldn't wait for a clean, comfortable room. It was a great stay, and we enjoyed our selves. There is just one thing I would say put a lock on your door even if your "Do not disturb" sign is up. The housekeeping people just ignored it and walked in our room. My fiance had to scream to get them out and they apologized but really? There was a do not disturb sign on the door, they are there for a reason.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"close to final destination"
fantastic place to stay - I was there for a funeral in the area and it was convenient and quiet and just absolutely perfect for my destination. The front desk person, Havier, could not have been more accommodating and the breakfast and service were excellent. Would definitely stay there again,
1 night trip May 18, 2014
E D Karnell
"RU graduation stay"
Very clean and attractive hotel. Noise from 287 and other guests made the stay not the best. Hotel is clean and spacious but not very quiet. Service from staff was very professional.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Joesmel
"clean and comfortable"
The staff was very helpful, friendly and made you feel at home. The daily breakfast was very good variety of breakfast items. The rooms were clean, comfortable especially the bed. We slept well. I stayed here for four days because I was new to the area and needed to find a place to live. I enjoyed the gym and the business center. The only encouraging thing is in the business center the computer on the left had some technical difficulties. The front desk was helpful to help me with this. It was a great experience and I will come again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Stacy
"Excellent business hotel"
Hotel staff is amazing; friendly and helpful at all times. What a pleasure to stay at a hotel like this one. Room and overall hotel is very clean.
Other trip May 15, 2014
ANA
Great place, very clean and super comfortable beds. Great service as well!
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Outstanding stay"
Staff was very friend Complementary breakfast very good Hotel very clean Will surely stay there again
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Sonia
Nice room
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Great place!"
Very clean room and linens... comfortable bed and soft sheets. Staff was very helpful and surrounding area allows for plenty of shopping and dining choices. Very nice place to stay for the value!
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"very friend service at front desk"
I was satisfied with overall service. I will use this hotel again.
3 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
KL
"Terrific Hotel with GREAT Staff"
This is the second Hampton Inn I've stayed at and the rooms are maintained impeccably. (I've stayed at hotels in the same price range and felt like calling the Health Inspector. I'm not sure how they even fall under the same star rating or price category as the Hampton Inn.) At this particular hotel, every single staff member I encountered or spoke with was extremely hospitable and well informed. Even though this hotel was 30-40 minutes away from the event I was attending, it was well worth the drive. There's nothing worse than attending a terrific concert and then winding up in a less than stellar accommodation with dodgy looking staff. 4 PLUS stars from me for the Hampton Inn South Plainfield - Piscataway. P.S. Elise at the morning front desk was truly helpful.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Ms. C
"Very Clean and First Class Customer Service"
Our room was very clean and smelled like fresh laundry. The staff was ultra friendly and breakfast every morning was great. You can't go wrong staying here.
4 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2014
Jacqui
"Fantastic hotel, lousy location"
A little tough to get to. The rooms were quite clean, and I highly recommend the hotel!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
mack
"excellent favorite local getaway"
My husband and i have used this hotel 3 or 4 times and it gets better with each visit. Its by far the most clean feeling hotel that we have experienced, the customer service is great, and the rooms are large and beautiful. The breakfast is tasty. I recommend this hotel for a nice relaxing and romantic evening. My favorite :)
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
tasha mioshy
"Convenient to Rutgers"
Great staff, outstanding customer service, good value.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"convenient to Rutgers"
Overall a positive experience, very friendly staff, good value.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Great Place to Stay if you want your Wallet Stolen"
The Hotel was great until we went to breakfast the next day only to find out that our purse was stolen by housekeeping when we went down for breakfast, very disappointing. Also the sidewalks were icy and my mother fell.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014