All hotels in South Plainfield, New Jersey, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here205 New World Way, South Plainfield, NJ, 07080, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Nice pleasant stay"
It was a pleasant stay. Room was clean and comfortable. The morning hot breakfast was awesome.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
Manish
"My stay"
What a wonderful hotel. Very refreshing and bright. I would stay again. Everything is located in the area
2 night trip Jun 22, 2014
Tiffany Sexton
"Pleasant stay!"
I stayed one night only and it was a pleasant stay. Room was clean, staff quite cheerful. I did not have breakfast there and can't comment on food.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2014
"Pleasant Surprise"
Great staff and very nice accommodations and facilities for the price. I had lived in the area years back so I was kind of familiar with the general location beforehand, but even then I had to be vigilant to find the hotel as it is tucked in a bit behind two other ones. My room was on the 1st floor which I initially had concerns about, however it turned out that there were no issues (noise/traffic/etc) and in fact it was very convenient to both my conference and the lounge/dining area.
2 night business trip Jun 18, 2014
Ralph H.
"Great Service"
This is a wonderful hotel. The staff is beyond friendly and helpful. It is super clean and well kept. The breakfast is very good. This is the best hotel in this price range that I have ever experienced.
1 night business trip Jun 19, 2014
"Would come back"
10/10 would come back! The bathroom was super clean and the beds were super comfy! The service was excellent too. It was a great experience
1 night trip Jun 7, 2014
"Very comfortable"
The room I stayed in was large, and it was easy to plug in all my electronics for recharging. The room and bed were clean. The location is in the middle of an area with shopping and hotels with big parking lots all around, so the neighborhood is not that interesting.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
Lucius
Quick business trip, always like to stay here. Friendly staff, hotel clean. Accessible to major highways, lots of restaurants and shopping is available if you forget or need something. Looking forward to staying again next trip to area.
Other trip Jun 12, 2014
"Wonderful Stay at Hampton Inn :)"
The room was very clean, the beds were comfortable, there was free wifi for my laptop usage, the TV worked perfectly without any issues (which is a problem I have had at other hotels), the pool was nice bit smaller than I expected but great all the same, sleeping was easy at night as it was quiet surrounding the hotel, all the staff at the hotel were VERY cheerful and SO helpful!! They are extremely accommodating any thing you need that you forgot you can ask about minus a bathing suit . The only thing I was surprised by was the absence of a mini fridge but this was easily fixed as anything I wanted refrigerated I was allowed to bring to the front desk for them to store it in the main fridge. It was AN AWESOME stay! really and truly they had nicest workers at any hotel I had ever been to!! :D
2 night trip with friends Jun 6, 2014
Elissa Levy
"Convention guest"
Staff and services were very accommodating.
2 night business trip Jun 6, 2014
"Comfortable & clean"
Very nice....comfortable, quiet. Would stay again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2014
Cheryl
"close to restaurants and shopping center"
It was very comfortable and peaceful. The staff were very helpful. Breakfast was very good with many different types of food. Coffee and tea were served all day.Very satisfied.
2 night trip May 25, 2014
"Enjoyed our stay, but Do not disturb"
My fiance and I were in a horrible hotel before this, so when we arrived it was completely different atmosphere in the most positive way. We told the front staff about our stay and we couldn't wait for a clean, comfortable room. It was a great stay, and we enjoyed our selves. There is just one thing I would say put a lock on your door even if your "Do not disturb" sign is up. The housekeeping people just ignored it and walked in our room. My fiance had to scream to get them out and they apologized but really? There was a do not disturb sign on the door, they are there for a reason.
1 night trip May 17, 2014
"close to final destination"
fantastic place to stay - I was there for a funeral in the area and it was convenient and quiet and just absolutely perfect for my destination. The front desk person, Havier, could not have been more accommodating and the breakfast and service were excellent. Would definitely stay there again,
1 night trip May 18, 2014
E D Karnell
"RU graduation stay"
Very clean and attractive hotel. Noise from 287 and other guests made the stay not the best. Hotel is clean and spacious but not very quiet. Service from staff was very professional.
Other trip May 20, 2014
Joesmel
"clean and comfortable"
The staff was very helpful, friendly and made you feel at home. The daily breakfast was very good variety of breakfast items. The rooms were clean, comfortable especially the bed. We slept well. I stayed here for four days because I was new to the area and needed to find a place to live. I enjoyed the gym and the business center. The only encouraging thing is in the business center the computer on the left had some technical difficulties. The front desk was helpful to help me with this. It was a great experience and I will come again.
Other trip May 19, 2014
Stacy
"Excellent business hotel"
Hotel staff is amazing; friendly and helpful at all times. What a pleasure to stay at a hotel like this one. Room and overall hotel is very clean.
Other trip May 15, 2014
ANA
Great place, very clean and super comfortable beds. Great service as well!
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"Outstanding stay"
Staff was very friend Complementary breakfast very good Hotel very clean Will surely stay there again
2 night trip May 2, 2014
Sonia
Nice room
2 night trip May 2, 2014
"Great place!"
Very clean room and linens... comfortable bed and soft sheets. Staff was very helpful and surrounding area allows for plenty of shopping and dining choices. Very nice place to stay for the value!
3 night trip May 1, 2014
"very friend service at front desk"
I was satisfied with overall service. I will use this hotel again.
3 night business trip Apr 4, 2014
KL
"Terrific Hotel with GREAT Staff"
This is the second Hampton Inn I've stayed at and the rooms are maintained impeccably. (I've stayed at hotels in the same price range and felt like calling the Health Inspector. I'm not sure how they even fall under the same star rating or price category as the Hampton Inn.) At this particular hotel, every single staff member I encountered or spoke with was extremely hospitable and well informed. Even though this hotel was 30-40 minutes away from the event I was attending, it was well worth the drive. There's nothing worse than attending a terrific concert and then winding up in a less than stellar accommodation with dodgy looking staff. 4 PLUS stars from me for the Hampton Inn South Plainfield - Piscataway. P.S. Elise at the morning front desk was truly helpful.
1 night trip Mar 16, 2014
Ms. C
"Very Clean and First Class Customer Service"
Our room was very clean and smelled like fresh laundry. The staff was ultra friendly and breakfast every morning was great. You can't go wrong staying here.
4 night trip with friends Mar 12, 2014
Jacqui
"Fantastic hotel, lousy location"
A little tough to get to. The rooms were quite clean, and I highly recommend the hotel!
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
mack
"excellent favorite local getaway"
My husband and i have used this hotel 3 or 4 times and it gets better with each visit. Its by far the most clean feeling hotel that we have experienced, the customer service is great, and the rooms are large and beautiful. The breakfast is tasty. I recommend this hotel for a nice relaxing and romantic evening. My favorite :)
1 night business trip Mar 1, 2014
tasha mioshy
"Convenient to Rutgers"
Great staff, outstanding customer service, good value.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"convenient to Rutgers"
Overall a positive experience, very friendly staff, good value.
1 night trip Feb 20, 2014
"Great Place to Stay if you want your Wallet Stolen"
The Hotel was great until we went to breakfast the next day only to find out that our purse was stolen by housekeeping when we went down for breakfast, very disappointing. Also the sidewalks were icy and my mother fell.
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
"My husbands birthday away..."
My stay was great..I checked in the day of a snow storm and I call and spoke to Javier who allowed me and my husband to check in early I was very Pleased. Merle was great so pleasant... Michael served breakfast it was good too...Also Elizabeth did a great job cleaning my room 214... Overall I will stay here again.... Very soon..thanks everyone..
1 night trip Feb 13, 2014
K. Williams
Arrived Saturday afternoon to a very new and clean facility. Staff was friendly and courteous. Lots of surrounding restaurants And stores. Room was amazing!!! Looking forward to book again!
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
"Hampton Inn"
Very nice. Clean, friendly, easy on/off, breakfast excellent.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
"No entry"
There was no indication of a check in age of 21, got denied at the check in desk. Do not book
1 night romance trip Feb 1, 2014
"excellent getaway"
i thank God for finding this place.the room was nice and clean , the jacuzzi (which i was looking forward to) was relaxing, we were pleasantly surprised by the continental breakfast (it was more than cereals) Merle was the best receptionist i've ever met.
1 night romance trip Jan 31, 2014
claude apollon
"Overnight stay"
Staff directed us to a good restaurant and provided coupons for use there.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
Hotel was very clean and service very good. Employees friendly and helpful. Would stay here again.
1 night trip Jan 18, 2014
C Cooper
This is a nice hotel to stay at. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Rooms are great, clean and comfortable. It lives up to the Hilton name.
Other trip Dec 28, 2013
Gil
"Hampton Inn"
The hotel staff was very nice, both the front desk and the housekeeping staff as we saw them in the hallway. Breakfast was fantastic each morning, even on the holiday. The hotel can be a bit difficult to get out of but not an issue if you are patient with traffic. The hotel room was clean, no smoke or obvious cleanliness issues.
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
DS
"Excellent stay"
Loved the hotel - the room was very comfortable and clean, the staff very helpful and friendly, the breakfast was good and the robust coffee was awesome!!
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Satisfied Our Needs and More."
My family checked in and out with no problem, and the staff was accommodating and friendly. Nice, clean rooms, and plenty of restaurants in the area to find food. Very nice complimentary breakfast in the morning, and it was good. Good choice!
2 night trip Nov 14, 2013
Kathryn
"Good hotel"
I totally enjoyed my stay. All of the staff were friendly and I recommend others to stay here as well. I will be back
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Pierce
"Wonderful Experience!"
We arrived very late and frustrated after being lost in New Jersey. The staff members were friendly and understanding. We found our room to be modern and very clean, with no smell of cigarette smoke whatsoever. The complimentary breakfasts were among the best we've had anywhere. The large countertops and expansive dining area made for a very pleasant eating experience. I would definitely stay at the Hampton Inn in South Plainfield, NJ again!i
Other trip Oct 12, 2013
Gil
Very comfortable and pleasant. 24hr coffee bar. Would recommend to anyone.
Other trip Sep 29, 2013
"Pleasent stay!"
Our experience was great the, staff was very welcoming, friendly and helpful. The room service staff also very nice, cordial, well mannered and they always had a smile! The tub needed cleaning but after I cleaned it self, it was very pleasant and R&R.. the sheets were cleaned and crisp very comfortable.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
"Good hotel, bad food"
Provided rollaway bed with no problem. Hotel staff were very friendly. The breakfast was terrible
1 night trip Aug 31, 2013
"Good place to stay"
The rooms were kind of small, but not a big deal. We were surprised that there was no refrigerator or microwave. They were clean though and it was nice to have a breakfast, pool, and fitness room. The staff at the desk were all very helpful.
2 night trip Aug 17, 2013
"Great stay at south plainfield hampton inn."
I have stayed at this hotel several times and always an enjoyable place to be, home away from home.
Other trip Jul 28, 2013
missy
"Nice Hotel Convenient location"
I found the room very comforatable and clean. Outdoor pool was very clean and quiet. Morning Breakfast was free and good.
Other trip Jul 26, 2013
"information keep it current"
room was excellent just wish I would have been informed the hotel was under major construction I have a high sensitivity for dust lobby and breakfast room was very chalky with dry wall dust was eating in that room not good for me other than that would stay there again once construction is completed
1 night trip Jul 20, 2013