All hotels in Lake Dallas, Texas, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here305 Swisher Rd, Lake Dallas, TX, 75065, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Weekend"
Comforable room staff very hepfull
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Robert B.
"Great room and central location"
We stayed here for 3 evenings. The room and location was perfect for our needs. Very clean and roomy. The only recommendation would be for the breakfast staff to actively work on their friendliness and hospitality.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"The little hotel that could!"
Excellent front desk greeting and check in process. Very good hotel choice for the money.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Russell
"The only option in town (Lake Dallas), mostly fine"
The staff was nice enough and the breakfast was fine (really good biscuits and gravy, actually!). The room was clean and the surrounding area was fine. My main issues were that the A/C unit was incredibly loud and there were some light bulbs out in my room (including a light bulb that was flickering all night long, even though the light was switched off). So I didn't get a great night's sleep.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Friendly staff"
Staff very helpful and friendly
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Good price, comfortable, strong chemical odor."
The room was clean and acceptable but had a strong chemical odor that woke us the first night. We had to leave the window open to reduce the intensity of the smell. The we declined maid services and left the window open. Second night was better.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
"mold,mold"
Mold in the shower, exhaust fan cover falling off wall. Would not recommend this place.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Liked the keurig set up in lobby, the breakfast was decent, loved the waffle maker, but eggs were horrible. The hotel needs to be updated as a whole, bathroom had black mold on caulking, and paint was peeling above shower, but overall room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Nicki
"Would stay there again"
Graduation family visit - good location for us - room very clean and comfortable but needed maintenance, especially in bathroom. Breakfast was very good, nice selection, service was sweet and accommodating.
4 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice comfortable stay"
We stayed for Thanksgiving. The staff was helpful and courteous, the room was really clean. Would stay here again. Did not eat the breakfast buffet but my mother said it was good.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Traci
"OK Room for the Price"
Overall we were pleased. Staff was friendly. We didn't have bar soap in the room. The first night there was a makeup remover cloth in the bathroom. Never saw another one after that.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Headed back to Kansas from Galveston"
Nice place for money , clean smelled nice. Great breakfast with biscuits gravy , eggs ,hashbrown , yogurt , milk , cereal , juice , waffles & continental breakfast items.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Alfred
"Not the greatest of experiences."
My stay at the Lake Dallas Best Western was great. This is a very clean hotel. The room was very comfortable. The only negative was that I could not use my Best Membership Rewards. The desk clerk informed since I had booked with hotels.com I could not use my membership rewards. At other hotels this is not the case and they usually ask me if I have a membership with them so I can use that as well. So, I'm not sure if I would stay there again since I can't use my membership rewards.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Robin
"Would be happy to have my family stay there"
Nice, clean hotel in a safe area. Room was modern and clean. Breakfast had a nice selection of food. I would be happy to stay there again if I am in the area
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Convenient stopover"
Very nice new motel. Pub restaurant across parking lot. Lovely pool area, despite someone leaving a dirty diaper next to the hot tub! Pet fee seemed a little steep.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
BJ
"Horrible staff"
Don't stay at this hotel....horrible staff...very rude and incansiderate
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
The staff are very friendly and accommodating. I would recommend this hotel to anyone. There were plenty of single people to families staying there.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. It is our pleasure to serve you to our best. Please choose us for your future stays. Thank you for your business.
Other trip Sep 22, 2014
"A nice stay overall"
We had a very nice experience at this stay, but we did have noisy people banging up above us. That is my only complaint.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing your stay with us. It is our pleasure to serve you to our best. I regret the unexpected inconvenience caused. Please consider us for your future visits. Thank you for your business.
1 night romance trip Aug 30, 2014
lisa
"Mediocre hotel"
The room was clean, but the bed had a huge dent in the middle and was extremely hard. The person above me had a few children that were running and screaming in the middle of the night. I paid $80 for the night and honestly I think it was worth more like $50 a night.
Other trip Aug 27, 2014
"Convenient, Clean and friendly!"
This is the second time we have stayed in this location, and it we enjoyed it this time as well! It's clean, the staff is friendly and it is convenient to the places we need to be. I highly recommend this hotel.
2 night trip Aug 18, 2014
Stephenie
Stayed there w family while helping my daughter move in her college dorm. Spent 3 days there. Short distance from UNT and TWU. Very clean, quiet, friendly staff. Beds were a bit uncomfortable. But overall great stay!
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Great stay! Front desk service impeccable! The pool needs a little maintenance though. There was a large hairball by drain.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Lewisville Lake and park facility close by"
We enjoyed our stay. Service from front desk and housekeeping excellent. Would appreciate de-caf coffee being included alongside regular coffee in the lobby. Would also appreciate whole wheat bagels and bread being available for breakfast.
1 night trip Aug 7, 2014
Wendy and Ed Miller
"Excellent hotel"
Amidst all the road construction and terrible traffic lies this gem of a hotel. Our nights stay was wonderful. The room was good size, quiet, spotless and easily accessible to entries, amenities and parking. The desk personell were courteous, friendly and available in an instant. I would recommend this hotel to any one needing a stay in the Corinth/Lake Dallas area.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2014
Johnny
great place and very very clean. very convenient right off the interstate too
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. I am glad we could make your visit a pleasure. Our priority here is guest satisfaction and will hold it high. Thank you again for your business.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
jessica
"nice hotel and very helpful staff."
The only problem was the elevator was out of service during our 2-day visit, which caused some inconvenience.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
I apologize for the unexpected mechanical problem and inconvenience caused. I appreciate your cooperation rendered in spite of the inconvenience. We tried our best to bring back the elevator to work. I will provide you the best during your future visits. Thanks again
Other trip Jul 11, 2014
"Nice pet friendly hotel"
Clean comfortable rooms and a very friendly staff. Decent breakfast including a Texas shaped waffle. Good value for the price.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your appreciating comments. We value your review. I am glad we could provide you a quality service. We are pledged to serve you the best. I hope you will consider us for your future visits. Thanks again
4 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Nice but could have been better"
new towels daily but sink area and table tops not properly cleaned daily. Bed comfortable and room quiet. Housekeeping could improve their thoroughness.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Let me thank you for taking time to review your stay with us. I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will certainly look in to improve based on your comments. We appreciate your business. Thanks again
Nancy from AZ
Very nice and clean I like it
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for rating us. We appreciate your business. I believe you will consider us for your future stays. We will provide you the best of our service. Thanks again
1 night business trip Jun 11, 2014
Not pleased with this trip. I have stayed here before but this time was not satisfactory. When I arrived to the room, a lamp wouldn't work. Later the toilet backed up so I told the front desk. Their answer was to use the restroom three floors down til the next day when housekeeping comes in. Really? Instead he should've just brought a plunger to fix it. The next morning the iron wouldn't hold water to iron my shirt and stained it. They had to replace the iron. Overall not pleased at all. I won't be returning.
2 night business trip Jun 9, 2014
"Nice firm beds"
Very nice pool with impressive wheelchair assist into the pool for those needing it. A sign on the gift shop's locked door advising guests to ask at desk for it to be unlocked would have been helpful since that's the only place vending machines were available. Staff were eager to be helpful.
2 night trip Jun 8, 2014
Happy Traveler
The hotel and staff were very nice. Good breakfast choices. The hot tub was not warm enough. Outdoor pool is not heated.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"Truck Stop Style Hotel-- Not For Comfort or Quiet"
Very disappointed considering the relatively good "star" rating on on Hotels.com listing. That causes me to question the rating value/accuracy. Hotel was clean, but lobby had pungent smell that I suspect emanated from counter staff. Room was small, but also clean. However, room used permanent dispensers for soaps, which 1) give me pause as to whether they are sanitary, and 2) the sink soap dispenser was empty or broken... so all hand washing required "body wash" or shampoo from the shower. We stayed 2 nights and they failed to resolve during the entire stay. Further, the hotel's proximity to I35, while convenient, also means you hear the highway noise 24/7. At night, the noises go up significantly because the hotel is located immediately behind a small strip center that houses a pool hall and coctail bar. We heard their customers untill well after 2:30am both nights (weeknights, no less) because the party seemed to be spilling out their back door and into the parking lot (it had that seedy "let's go out into the parking lot for a few minutes to do something illegal or private" vibe. The hotel served its purpose, but we absolutely would NEVER NEVER stay there again. We have contacted BW HQ for their consideration of our experience.
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
Weary Traveler Guy
"A Good Hotel"
We had two good visits here. Comfortable rooms and excellent breakfasts. Only heavily-scented liquid soap is provided in the rooms. If you prefer bar soap, ask at the desk.
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
Great breakfast , the only problem the hotel was hot in the hallways and our air conditioner didn't shut off all night
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice r"
Our room was large and kept neat. The only downside was the pancakes at the continental breakfast - automated pancake machine turns them out rubbery. Everything else was fine with our stay.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Pros- clean, friendly staff comfy bed, all the normal expected room amenities and toiletries. Only 3 floors and pretty small and quaint. Right next to shopping center with a range of options for food and drink. Cons-small ugly pool, and slowest elevator known to man.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Anything less than five stars is shocking!!!"
From the time I walked in the door I was impressed. From the excellent service to the cleanliness of the lobby. I was processed to my hotel in record timing and on my way to my room in less than five minutes. The room itself was so clean and expensive looking that I wondered if I was in the right room. I cannot be more impressed and say enough good things. I hope I get the pleasure if staying here again soon.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Djay
"good stay"
Room was clean, bed was nice, traffic noise was a minimum. Was checking out around 6 630 and breakfast hot and cold was all ready
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing your stay here at our property. Your kind words help us do better every time. We appreciate your business. Thanks again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Rude and Awful"
My detailed room itinerary/receipt after booking did not state anywhere to call ahead if bringing a pet. (To the pet friendly hotel) Therefore was forced to leave with my 7 pound dog without a refund because they did not have a pet room available.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Sorry for the inconvenience causes to you. We are pet friendly and our policies require guests to declare pets before being taken in to the rooms. We just have nominal charges for the pets and are happy to accommodate them. Guest comfort being primary to us, we do not allow unattended pets in the guest rooms as this might cause distress to pets and inconvenience to guests in neighboring rooms. Your inconvenience is deeply regretted. Thank you
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
TrustMe
"politness"
good
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing your experience with us. We appreciate your business.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Wasnt there long to review"
It was fine. I was only there a few late hours so i didn't have an experience .
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Please consider us during your future visits. Thanks again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Wasnt there long to review"
It was fine. I was only there a few late hours so i didn't have an experience .
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Booked to go to nascar race not a bad drive nice people they even saved my pillow that I forgot in the room
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Please consider us during your future visits. We will serve you even better. Thanks again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Breakfast was ok, but I got the feeling from the lady in charge that the hotel discouraged guests from taking it to their rooms. That was a little odd. Otherwise my stay was comfortable. I would stay there again if I can eat my breakfast in my room!!
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Please consider us during your future visits. You sure can enjoy your breakfast in your room. Thanks again.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
F.S.
"Close to I35 with easy access, quiet"
First, the negatives: a few stray hairs in the bathroom, the shower gel dispenser was either empty or very stingy, seemed a little under-staffed and not as friendly as other places I've been. However, I loved the free breakfast buffet (sausage, bacon, eggs, biscuits/gravy, cereal, pastries, juices, pancakes and more!). In-room fridge and microwave were handy, liked the coin-operated laundry availability, LOVED the heater which had a variable speed always-on blower which makes nice background noise and doesn't wake you up every time it turns on. Fast food and gas station nearby, and an extra bonus is the sports bar in the parking lot which served some of the best vegetables I've ever had in a restaurant-a very pleasant surprise! Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing your experience with us. I am sorry for the shortcomings. I will certainly look in to the issue and take measures. I am glad I could compensate on rest of your experience to make you happy. Thanks for considering us for your future visits. It would be my pleasure to assist you better next time. Thank you once again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"quiet, restfull night"
no complaints - the bed was comfortable and the room was clean - good breakfast
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your comments and appreciation. We appreciate your business. Kindly consider us during your future visits. Thanks again
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Oles
"January stay"
The rooms are always nice and very close to my sistershome. Takes me 10 minutes from hotel to house. I know where everything is as I Stay here at least twice a year.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for staying with us. It is our pleasure to assist you during your each visit. Guest satisfaction is our first priority and your comments help us serve you better. Please consider us during your future visits. We appreciate your business.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Part time Texan
"Great value, Very nice hotel"
This was a very good place to stay. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. The service was excellent and breakfast had a lot to choose from. I will stay there again!
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your appreciation and review. We value your opinion and comments. I am glad you chose us for your stay. we will always strive to serve you better. Your satisfaction is our first priority. Thank you again for your business
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Unfortunately had high hopes from reviews, however, when we arrived they said the room we had reserved was over booked and put us in an upgrade with a jacuzzi tub in it, which seamed fine at the time. Later, we were debating getting into the tub until we looked in it and saw how dirty it was. To top it off, when we were getting into bed, we realized the sheets were dirty, very, very disappointing.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014