All hotels in Lake Dallas, Texas, United States of America
305 Swisher Rd, Lake Dallas, TX, 75065, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

Quite clean
    Rather comfortable
    Awesome vibe
Nice hotel for the price.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for choosing Best Western of Lake Dallas for your stay. We look forward to seeing you the next time you visit our area. Thanks Ron Manager Best Western Lake Dallas
1 night romance trip Oct 13, 2015
Anna C
"Motel in Denton TX Area"
Good location for access to Denton, but most the roads in this section of north Dallas are under construction. Took us an hour to go about 10 miles to a wedding venue due to road repair.
2 night romance trip Oct 9, 2015
JOHN
Hotel staff was very nice and attentive.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Bob Thank you for you kind words and we hope to see you soon. Ron Manager Best Western Lake Dallas
1 night family trip Oct 9, 2015
BOB
Very difficult to access the property. It is in a very crowded area, and there are no attractions nearby.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for completing the survey about your recent stay. We sincerely apologize we did not meet your expectations, and that the wifi wasn't working well enough. We understand with all of the construction on 35 the difficulty you had experienced accessing the hotel.
Other trip Oct 9, 2015
"Better than expected"
Remodeling our house and needed a place to stay for a few days. This was better than expected and great to be allowed to have our small pets with us.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
1 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
"Good quality in customer care."
Had some little issues with the reserved room. But with the exceptional customer service rendered by the hotel team. They moved us to another room with good air conditioner and provided a new crib for the baby.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. We are glad that our front desk staff was able to help you out and make your stay a good one! Thank you for the kind words. Come back and see us anytime!
3 night family trip Sep 23, 2015
Nnaemeka
"Nice place to stay near Denton, TX"
Needed a place to stay near Aubrey Tx and found this Motel. All in all it was a good stay. Desk clerk I met on arrival was very nice and took care of me with no problem. Only things I noticed were the electric strike on the west hallway door was broken so the door was unlocked at all times. Also, someone had dropped a hot iron on the rug just outside the bathroom and melted the carpet. The TV had no sound on the Fox News Channel, but worked on other stations. I found that odd. Highway construction made it hard to get in and out of the parking lot.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. We greatly appreciate the ways you suggested that we can improve our hotel and our room. Thank you for being understanding about the highway construction, as it causes lots of delays.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2015
The breakfast was a little disappointing.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to our breakfast line up to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. Thank you again, and have a great day.
1 night family trip Sep 19, 2015
"Good overall"
Overall a good hotel to stay when traveling.
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
"Denton"
Business
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2015
"The best of Best Western."
To bad it is hidden behind a mini mart of small business. The pluse is that with all the road construction going on up and down I-35; this is an excellent choice!
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Kenneth
"Nice but needs to repair little things"
The bathtub was missing the drain stopper and the tile was cracked in about two tiles on the floor in the bathroom. Those things should be taken care of. It was also really hot and humid when we opened the door.
Other trip Aug 23, 2015
Ruth
Mattress uncomfortable. Shower tub noisey not installed properly. Occupants in room above very noisey. Breakfast had good choices, but did not like the pre-made rubbery eggs. Clerks smelled of cigarette smoke.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Decent place to stay."
Spent 3 days/nights here while attending a conference. The free hot breakfast and clean pool were nice pluses and the desk clerks were very personable. Housekeeping could use some work, however. Trash was not emptied, melted ice was left in the bucket, and the bathroom was barely cleaned at all. There are little things that need attention around the hotel (loose screws in the bathroom, Hodge-podge repairs done during a recent remodel, empty water container in the lobby 3 of the 4 days). The location was VERY convenient and the price was affordable.I wish the lighting in the rooms was brighter; but this is due to the Federal Mandate on those stupid "energy efficient" light bulbs!
3 night business trip Aug 13, 2015
Tracie
"Exceeded Expectations"
Great hotel, friendly staff, will go there again the next time I go to Global Spheres nearby.
4 night trip with friends Aug 12, 2015
Does anyone work here besides the poor front desk receptionist? Took her 15 minutes to even meet us at the front desk. Definitely outdated - smells of bad cleaner and seemed almost abandoned.
1 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
"Wonderful stay!"
This is a wonderful hotel and the staff is so helpful! We checked in a few hours early and they were very accommodating. The rooms are very clean and roomy with very comfortable beds. There was also a fridge and microwave. We had lots of food items since we were traveling on the road for days. Soap and lotion dispensers in the bathroom were very nice. The breakfast was good, eggs, bacon, sausage, and other basic breakfast items. A great stay overall.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
Carli
With 2 dogs, Excellent service, clean and friendly hotel
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
eva
"enjoyed"
we couldn't have asked for a better stay. Staff was helpful and courteous, the room was perfect, breakfast as par. The hotel was clean and reasonable.
2 night family trip Jul 10, 2015
"Family vaca"
We enjoyed our stay. The hot tub was the best one on our 10 day vacation!
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Angela
"Nice Hotel close to few restaurants"
We like but the room was OK clean not that all because, the carpet was dirty, but we like everything else.
Other trip Jul 9, 2015
Best hotel especially for the area and most definitely for the price. Extremely clean and well kept.
1 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
Ryan
THE STAFF WAS AMAZING!!! WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME IN TEXAS. THIS PLACE WAS CLEAN AND CLOSE TO EVERYTHING!
Other trip Jun 18, 2015
AMBER
"Very nice hotel in a convenient location."
I attended a family reunion nearby and found this location was great for that and also for looking around the area.
Other trip Jun 8, 2015
"Good Stay"
Overall I was pleased with my stay. The location was perfect in relation to where my family was. It was only about 3 miles from them. Staff was nice and the breakfast was good also.
3 night family trip May 28, 2015
"Ministry Trip"
We enjoyed it immensely!
3 night romance trip May 21, 2015
Vincent
"Weekend"
Comforable room staff very hepfull
2 night family trip May 15, 2015
Robert B.
"Great room and central location"
We stayed here for 3 evenings. The room and location was perfect for our needs. Very clean and roomy. The only recommendation would be for the breakfast staff to actively work on their friendliness and hospitality.
3 night family trip May 14, 2015
"Our Stay at the Worst Western Lake Dallas"
One of the rooms had been flooded and smelled like a cat box. We couldn't be moved because the hotel was fully booked. Management refused to credit or even discount the room. We booked six rooms (four through Expedia and two separately) for our son's graduation from North Texas. Needless to say, this put a damper on the event.
Other trip May 18, 2015
"The little hotel that could!"
Excellent front desk greeting and check in process. Very good hotel choice for the money.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Russell
"The only option in town (Lake Dallas), mostly fine"
The staff was nice enough and the breakfast was fine (really good biscuits and gravy, actually!). The room was clean and the surrounding area was fine. My main issues were that the A/C unit was incredibly loud and there were some light bulbs out in my room (including a light bulb that was flickering all night long, even though the light was switched off). So I didn't get a great night's sleep.
1 night business trip May 14, 2015
Jeffrey
"Expected a little more for the price"
I'm not sure that they are fully cleaning the room after guest leave. There was hair all over the bathroom floor and tub. The matteress need to be replaced. There sinking in, in the middle. Staff is really friendly, but after two stays I think I can do a little better for almost $100 a night.
Other trip May 17, 2015
Good night sleep at the right price! Clean rooms.
Other trip May 16, 2015
"I would definitely return."
Best Western has a good reputation across the nation and Lake Dallas Inn is no exception. It was a wonderful way to start off our trip to Texas.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
Ron and Pam
"Friendly staff"
Staff very helpful and friendly
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
"Clean hotel with nice breakfast"
This hotel was overall pleasing BUT... we had NO HOT WATER on the 3rd floor for the duration of the 3 days and 2 nights we were there. I notified the front desk that we were forced to take cold showers before leaving for a dance competition that Saturday morning. Sadly, the water was barely lukewarm when my daughter showered at 2 a.m. after returning to the hotel. :-(
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Trinket
"Great Hotel!"
We only needed the hotel for a night of sleeping but wish we could have stayed longer! The room was great, a/c worked like a dream and the FREE breakfast was better than what I serve! The staff was friendly and helpful and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
Leigh
"Good price, comfortable, strong chemical odor."
The room was clean and acceptable but had a strong chemical odor that woke us the first night. We had to leave the window open to reduce the intensity of the smell. The we declined maid services and left the window open. Second night was better.
2 night romance trip Mar 15, 2015
Overall, good experience. Easy to find. Staff polite and helpful.
Other trip Mar 13, 2015
"Comfy beds and great pillows."
Cancelled flight due to storm. Room was great. Staff very nice. Thanks!
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
Sue
"mold,mold"
Mold in the shower, exhaust fan cover falling off wall. Would not recommend this place.
1 night romance trip Feb 13, 2015
Liked the keurig set up in lobby, the breakfast was decent, loved the waffle maker, but eggs were horrible. The hotel needs to be updated as a whole, bathroom had black mold on caulking, and paint was peeling above shower, but overall room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
Nicki
"Would stay there again"
Graduation family visit - good location for us - room very clean and comfortable but needed maintenance, especially in bathroom. Breakfast was very good, nice selection, service was sweet and accommodating.
4 night romance trip Dec 12, 2014
"Nice comfortable stay"
We stayed for Thanksgiving. The staff was helpful and courteous, the room was really clean. Would stay here again. Did not eat the breakfast buffet but my mother said it was good.
3 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
Traci
"OK Room for the Price"
Overall we were pleased. Staff was friendly. We didn't have bar soap in the room. The first night there was a makeup remover cloth in the bathroom. Never saw another one after that.
3 night family trip Nov 14, 2014
"Headed back to Kansas from Galveston"
Nice place for money , clean smelled nice. Great breakfast with biscuits gravy , eggs ,hashbrown , yogurt , milk , cereal , juice , waffles & continental breakfast items.
1 night family trip Nov 9, 2014
Alfred
"Not the greatest of experiences."
My stay at the Lake Dallas Best Western was great. This is a very clean hotel. The room was very comfortable. The only negative was that I could not use my Best Membership Rewards. The desk clerk informed since I had booked with hotels.com I could not use my membership rewards. At other hotels this is not the case and they usually ask me if I have a membership with them so I can use that as well. So, I'm not sure if I would stay there again since I can't use my membership rewards.
1 night business trip Oct 29, 2014
Robin
"Would be happy to have my family stay there"
Nice, clean hotel in a safe area. Room was modern and clean. Breakfast had a nice selection of food. I would be happy to stay there again if I am in the area
Other trip Oct 24, 2014
"Convenient stopover"
Very nice new motel. Pub restaurant across parking lot. Lovely pool area, despite someone leaving a dirty diaper next to the hot tub! Pet fee seemed a little steep.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
BJ
"Horrible staff"
Don't stay at this hotel....horrible staff...very rude and incansiderate
Other trip Oct 18, 2014