All hotels in Lake Dallas, Texas, United States of America
305 Swisher Rd, Lake Dallas, TX, 75065, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

The hotel and staff were very nice. Good breakfast choices. The hot tub was not warm enough. Outdoor pool is not heated.
2 night trip May 26, 2014
"Truck Stop Style Hotel-- Not For Comfort or Quiet"
Very disappointed considering the relatively good "star" rating on on Hotels.com listing. That causes me to question the rating value/accuracy. Hotel was clean, but lobby had pungent smell that I suspect emanated from counter staff. Room was small, but also clean. However, room used permanent dispensers for soaps, which 1) give me pause as to whether they are sanitary, and 2) the sink soap dispenser was empty or broken... so all hand washing required "body wash" or shampoo from the shower. We stayed 2 nights and they failed to resolve during the entire stay. Further, the hotel's proximity to I35, while convenient, also means you hear the highway noise 24/7. At night, the noises go up significantly because the hotel is located immediately behind a small strip center that houses a pool hall and coctail bar. We heard their customers untill well after 2:30am both nights (weeknights, no less) because the party seemed to be spilling out their back door and into the parking lot (it had that seedy "let's go out into the parking lot for a few minutes to do something illegal or private" vibe. The hotel served its purpose, but we absolutely would NEVER NEVER stay there again. We have contacted BW HQ for their consideration of our experience.
2 night business trip May 26, 2014
Weary Traveler Guy
"A Good Hotel"
We had two good visits here. Comfortable rooms and excellent breakfasts. Only heavily-scented liquid soap is provided in the rooms. If you prefer bar soap, ask at the desk.
1 night family trip May 22, 2014
Great breakfast , the only problem the hotel was hot in the hallways and our air conditioner didn't shut off all night
1 night trip May 16, 2014
"Nice r"
Our room was large and kept neat. The only downside was the pancakes at the continental breakfast - automated pancake machine turns them out rubbery. Everything else was fine with our stay.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Pros- clean, friendly staff comfy bed, all the normal expected room amenities and toiletries. Only 3 floors and pretty small and quaint. Right next to shopping center with a range of options for food and drink. Cons-small ugly pool, and slowest elevator known to man.
1 night business trip Apr 26, 2014
"Anything less than five stars is shocking!!!"
From the time I walked in the door I was impressed. From the excellent service to the cleanliness of the lobby. I was processed to my hotel in record timing and on my way to my room in less than five minutes. The room itself was so clean and expensive looking that I wondered if I was in the right room. I cannot be more impressed and say enough good things. I hope I get the pleasure if staying here again soon.
1 night business trip Apr 24, 2014
Djay
"good stay"
Room was clean, bed was nice, traffic noise was a minimum. Was checking out around 6 630 and breakfast hot and cold was all ready
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing your stay here at our property. Your kind words help us do better every time. We appreciate your business. Thanks again.
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
"Rude and Awful"
My detailed room itinerary/receipt after booking did not state anywhere to call ahead if bringing a pet. (To the pet friendly hotel) Therefore was forced to leave with my 7 pound dog without a refund because they did not have a pet room available.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Sorry for the inconvenience causes to you. We are pet friendly and our policies require guests to declare pets before being taken in to the rooms. We just have nominal charges for the pets and are happy to accommodate them. Guest comfort being primary to us, we do not allow unattended pets in the guest rooms as this might cause distress to pets and inconvenience to guests in neighboring rooms. Your inconvenience is deeply regretted. Thank you
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
TrustMe
"politness"
good
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing your experience with us. We appreciate your business.
1 night trip Apr 8, 2014
"Wasnt there long to review"
It was fine. I was only there a few late hours so i didn't have an experience .
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Please consider us during your future visits. Thanks again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Wasnt there long to review"
It was fine. I was only there a few late hours so i didn't have an experience .
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Booked to go to nascar race not a bad drive nice people they even saved my pillow that I forgot in the room
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Please consider us during your future visits. We will serve you even better. Thanks again.
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
Breakfast was ok, but I got the feeling from the lady in charge that the hotel discouraged guests from taking it to their rooms. That was a little odd. Otherwise my stay was comfortable. I would stay there again if I can eat my breakfast in my room!!
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business. Please consider us during your future visits. You sure can enjoy your breakfast in your room. Thanks again.
2 night trip Mar 13, 2014
F.S.
"Close to I35 with easy access, quiet"
First, the negatives: a few stray hairs in the bathroom, the shower gel dispenser was either empty or very stingy, seemed a little under-staffed and not as friendly as other places I've been. However, I loved the free breakfast buffet (sausage, bacon, eggs, biscuits/gravy, cereal, pastries, juices, pancakes and more!). In-room fridge and microwave were handy, liked the coin-operated laundry availability, LOVED the heater which had a variable speed always-on blower which makes nice background noise and doesn't wake you up every time it turns on. Fast food and gas station nearby, and an extra bonus is the sports bar in the parking lot which served some of the best vegetables I've ever had in a restaurant-a very pleasant surprise! Would definitely stay here again.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for reviewing your experience with us. I am sorry for the shortcomings. I will certainly look in to the issue and take measures. I am glad I could compensate on rest of your experience to make you happy. Thanks for considering us for your future visits. It would be my pleasure to assist you better next time. Thank you once again.
Other trip Mar 20, 2014
"quiet, restfull night"
no complaints - the bed was comfortable and the room was clean - good breakfast
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your comments and appreciation. We appreciate your business. Kindly consider us during your future visits. Thanks again
1 night trip Mar 6, 2014
Oles
"January stay"
The rooms are always nice and very close to my sistershome. Takes me 10 minutes from hotel to house. I know where everything is as I Stay here at least twice a year.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for staying with us. It is our pleasure to assist you during your each visit. Guest satisfaction is our first priority and your comments help us serve you better. Please consider us during your future visits. We appreciate your business.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
Part time Texan
"Great value, Very nice hotel"
This was a very good place to stay. The room was comfortable, clean and spacious. The service was excellent and breakfast had a lot to choose from. I will stay there again!
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your appreciation and review. We value your opinion and comments. I am glad you chose us for your stay. we will always strive to serve you better. Your satisfaction is our first priority. Thank you again for your business
2 night trip Feb 21, 2014
Unfortunately had high hopes from reviews, however, when we arrived they said the room we had reserved was over booked and put us in an upgrade with a jacuzzi tub in it, which seamed fine at the time. Later, we were debating getting into the tub until we looked in it and saw how dirty it was. To top it off, when we were getting into bed, we realized the sheets were dirty, very, very disappointing.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we will be using the feedback you gave us to implement improvements to ensure we offer a better experience for guests in the future. I hope that you will consider staying with us again so that we can have another chance to provide you with a superior experience.
1 night trip Feb 21, 2014
clean, quite and comfortable
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your kind words of appreciation. It help us constantly improve our service. Kindly choose us during your future visits. We appreciate your business.
4 night trip Feb 15, 2014
"Clean, still like new, and happily accepts pets"
Was pleased that the hotel and rooms were just as advertised and pictured. Very friendly staff and easy access to the highway and restaurants. And we had to bring our very small dog with us and they were very friendly and welcoming to her as well. Would not hesitate to stay there again.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you! Your words of appreciation mean a lot to us. We will strive to hold up our quality service for you and will be glad to accommodate you next time. Thanks again for taking time to review your stay at our property. We appreciate your business.
Other trip Feb 17, 2014
Bradley
"Rooms were old but clean. Pictures were misleading"
We expected updated "suites" with garden tubs. The room was small, with only a desk and bed. Big empty space that should have had a chair or small couch. Thin walls and very noisy. Bed was clean and sheets smelled fresh. Breakfast was good but they locked the doors at 9:30am (Saturday). We were still eating inside and heard people knocking. Would not recommend. Booked on expedia so we could not use AARP discount.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
I am sorry, we could not meet your expectations. I will certainly try to improve based on your comments. Thank you for your comments.
Other trip Feb 9, 2014
"Nice hotel. Convenient to Denton."
A grest place to stay. Clean, comfortable abd convenient.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your appreciating words. We value your comments. Thanks again for your business. Hope you would consider us during your future visits.
Other trip Feb 6, 2014
Alice
Well maintained and service the service was excellent.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for rating your experience at our property. We appreciate your business. Kindly consider us for your future visits.
3 night family trip Jan 24, 2014
Deb
The hotel was clean, and the staff were very accommodating. The only complaint, if you call it that, was the water pressure in the shower was very low. The free breakfast was great.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Dear Kathy, Thank you for taking time to review your stay at our property. We appreciate your kind words that encourage us to serve guests even better. I promise to look in to the shortcomings that you experienced this time and get it rectified. Expect you would consider us during your future visits. Thank you once again for your business.
Other trip Jan 29, 2014
Wife and I were making a trip and decided to stay here for a night. The place was great, very clean, and extremely comfortable. Would recommend to anyone.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Please accept my heart felt gratitude for reviewing and rating us. I am glad we could meet your expectations. On behalf of my whole crew I thank you for your kind words of encouragement. Hope you would choose us during your future stay.
1 night business trip Jan 24, 2014
Clint
"January 13 Stay at Best Western Plus, Lake Dallas"
Excellent facility. Sebastian, the gentleman who greeted us and checked us in was very helpful and made our stay very pleasant. I highly recommend this Best Western Hotel to anyone!
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Nice of you for your kind words. I am glad to hear that you had a pleasant experience during your stay at our property. We will strive to provide the best to our guests. Thank you for appreciating my staff. I am sure this will encourage him in serving you better in future. Hope to see you again.
1 night trip Jan 13, 2014
Mark E. Butcher
"Easy Access to VPC"
This hotel was a 2 thumbs up for me! We arrived in Dallas earlier than expected; requested for early check-in and we got in a couple hours later. They accepted pets! The hotel staff was friendly and very clean. Their breakfast was great! Overall stay is 5 out of 5.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for taking time to share your experience during the stay. Its our pleasure to provide the best to our guest. Thank you again for being our guest. Looking forward to seeing you in your future stay.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2014
Angie
"Clean and comfortable."
The room was clean and the bedspread was white and a fabric that would wash and dry easily. It was so clean! The mattress was the most comfortable that I have found. I would buy it for my house if possible.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your review. We value your opinion and it help us continuously improve our service. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Hope to serve you even better in your future visits.
Other trip Jan 7, 2014
Louise
The room was comfortable and clean. Since we had a pet, being located near an outside door was very convenient. We would stay again. Staff was very courteous.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for your kind words. Your comments encourage us to serve guests even better. It would be my pleasure to assist you personally during your future visits. Thank you again for choosing us.
2 night trip Dec 28, 2013
The hotel was very nice and clean. We only stayed one night and it was very comfortable and clean.
1 night trip Dec 24, 2013
tim r.
"Family hotel"
Nice hotel. Clean rooms. Feels safe.
Other trip Dec 26, 2013
"Nice for the price"
The hotel is great, dog friendly. Only complaint...the noise. You can hear everything. People above and every door that slams shut.
3 night family trip Dec 21, 2013
CT
"snowed in"
the room was nice and clean; I just wish that they would have de iced the parking lot so I could have left on Saturday, instead I had to stay an extra night and then buy some products to use to get out of the icey parking lot.
Other trip Dec 20, 2013
"Denton area"
hotel was new and very clean. was managed by friendly and helpful staff. i would most definitely stay there again.
2 night trip Dec 13, 2013
Ray
Very clean and pleasant. I might stay there in the future if I am in the area.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"3 night stay"
Our family based out the Best Western Lake Dallas Inn & Suites for 3 days during Thanksgiving. Our beds were very comfortable and the rooms were cleaned each morning. The breakfast buffet wasn't fancy but it was adequate and we had plenty to eat. Great coffee, by the way. We were able to keep our dog in the room with us for only $25.00 for the whole weekend! Very good work out room, too. Staff was friendly and courteous. It would have been nice to have Wi-Fi. No complaints, otherwise!
3 night trip Nov 27, 2013
"Good Hotel, fair price"
It was as easy as possible - fair price and restful stay. The only reason I didn't give it all 5s was because I had stayed in a hotel in Oklahoma for the two previous nights, and the hotel and staff were vastly superior.
3 night trip Nov 26, 2013
"Awful"
This hotel room smelled so bad! It was awful. I will never stay there again! There was also something gross on the wall and part of the hair dryer that looked like vomit that had never been cleaned up!!!!
1 night business trip Nov 18, 2013
Jamie
"Happy Wife!"
We are not overly picky people, but my wife does insist on clean. Often in a hotel, you are afraid to stretch out in the bed, it just doesn't feel clean. The lobby smelled clean, good indication. Rooms were modern and clean. Breakfast was very good. Would not hesitate to return.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2013
Trever
"Good place to stay!"
The staff was friendly and helpful; the room was large and comfortable; and the breakfast was great!
2 night trip Nov 15, 2013
MO
"Clean and comfortable . . ."
Just spent one night, but was very pleased with how clean and well-kept the hotel was. Stayed in the King suite with two dogs and it worked out GREAT! Plenty of grassy areas around the hotel for the dogs to go. Only downfall was they didn't have any bags in their dispenser for picking up the dog mess (although I always bring my own). There are a couple of restaurants and a donut shop right in front of the hotel that you could walk to. Overall it was comfortable and well-priced!
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Louise
"North Texas Homecoming"
This was our second stay at this hotel and we plan to return again next year! The rooms are large, clean, and quiet! We can bring our dog with us if we choose. The breakfast this time around was not as good as the first time we stayed, but it was still better then a cold continental breakfast!
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property. Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
3 night trip Nov 7, 2013
UNT fan...
"Nice Visit"
It was a nice stay will stay there again when im in the denton area
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for staying with us.
1 night romance trip Nov 8, 2013
chelsea
"Like staying in a 7-11"
Little Bangalore
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Hello Gj, Thank you for choosing to stay in Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites. Your reviews are important to us as it give our team added motivation to be on top of our priority and work more closely to achieve our goal that is providing our guests the best value service and accommodation in our hotel. We hope to have another opportunity of providing your lodging needs in our hotel soon.
2 night business trip Nov 1, 2013
Gj
"Lake Dallas Best Western"
hotel was very close to our event...staff was very friendly...room was very clean and comfy
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Hello Mimi, We are truly grateful that our hotel’s location was a great convenience to you. Thank you for taking the time to give to us a positive feedback of our services to you. We are pleased that our staff were attentive to your needs as well as finding the room to your liking. Your generous review is indeed a huge factor to motivate our staff even more to provide the quality of services at a great value. Thank you again, for your honest feedback. We truly look forward for your next stay at Best Western Inn.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
Mimi
"Good for Price"
The staff was friendly, the room was very comfortable & clean...except the wash cloths were stained.. that was a bit icky:( The breakfast was OK but ...better on week-end than during the week. During the week the gravy was runny & the bisquits had been nuked...egg thingy was cold. There is an IHop close by so we went there one day. Cereal & muffins were good though. Overall for the price it wasn't a bad experience. The room was clean, the bed was clean (yay!) & the staff was nice. If we stay there again I'll bring my own washcloths!
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Hello Miss Linda, Thank you for choosing to stay in Best Western Inn & Suites. My sincerest apologies for the inconvenience with the wash clothes and and I appreciate your bringing to my attention your insight on our breakfast. I shall evaluate this matter so that we can offer you a more tasteful breakfast on your next visit in our hotel hopefully soon. Your reviews are important to us in identifying the aspect/s that we need to implement corrective measures. We look forward to another opportunity of providing your accommodation needs in our hotel again soon.
4 night trip Oct 10, 2013
"worked perfect for location was close to family"
Rates were great! Breakfast was nice.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Hello, Thank you for staying in Best Western Inn & Suites. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay in our hotel and find our rate of best value. We assure you we will do our best to maintain the quality of service and accommodation that sufficing your standard. We look forward to serving your next breakfast in our hotel again soon.
2 night trip Oct 11, 2013
"Great for the money."
Easy to get too, very clean, nice staff, and good free breakfast. Zero complaints.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for staying with us.
Other trip Oct 11, 2013
Trenton
"My observations"
The location of the hotel was perfect for the conference that I was attending. I found the pillows and mattress lumpy and the "breakfast" not very appetising. The breakfast was important because there are not restaurants conveniently located in the area.
Response by Best Western Plus Lake Dallas Inn & Suites
Thank you for bringing to my attention your insight on our breakfast selection. Our guests reviews are important to us and it is our reference to the aspect/s that we would need further improvement. I shall evaluate this immediately as our goal is to provide all our guests with the best value service and accommodation at all times. Thank you for choosing to stay in Best Western Inn & Suites and we look forward to another opportunity of accommodating you in our hotel again soon.
2 night business trip Sep 2, 2013