All hotels in West Yarmouth, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here149 Main St, West Yarmouth, MA, 02673, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9481

2.8
    2.8
    2.6
"Nice cozy place"
Great family business - great staff!
2 night trip Oct 4, 2014
Connie
"3 stars"
For the affordable price, this was a positive experience for the family. Having access to an indoor pool and spa was a plus!
3 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
Christina
"tricky tacky bedding"
Room was very accessible to indoor pool/spa which we enjoyed every day. Unfortunately the linens on the bed were substandard. Sheet kept coming off at the corners. Complimentary breakfast was a joke. However for the cost it was a good value and great place to stay.
2 night trip Oct 5, 2014
"Needs a paint job."
People were friendly. I think they are fixing it up, but have a long way to go. A little paint would go along way.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Janet
"Main floor rooms very noisy"
Staff very nice. Very noisy when upstairs room occupied.
Other trip Oct 3, 2014
Staff was really nice and accommodating
1 night business trip Sep 27, 2014
Very good Liked the continental breakfast would stay here again
Other trip Sep 28, 2014
"Water way views."
The building along the waterway has excellent views out the back windows and sliding door. This hotel has an outdoor and indoor pool. The only issues I had was that the bathroom needed to be overhauled or at least be retiled and grouted, also the AC needs to be updated to a quieter model. Other than those 2 issues, this was a good hotel for the price.
Other trip Sep 24, 2014
"convinient"
nice stay
1 night trip Sep 13, 2014
"prime location"
I have been coming to this hotel for years with my family. It is in a great location right on rt. 28 Near shops and restaurants. Place is old but it is clean. The pool and hot tub are both nice. For some reason the sauna was not open when we went but other than that everything was good. Friendly staff.
2 night family trip Sep 10, 2014
"Staff are non-efficient and untrusted."
Rooms are smelly and not clean. The staff told us we cannot change a room because the hotel is full, although most rooms were still empty. The room we originally received was occupied. Hair dryer was not working. Towels were missing. Towels were not changed on the next day.
Other trip Sep 10, 2014
"Fine hotel for the money."
Fine hotel for the money. On the main drag, close to shops and restaurants. Clean. Basic continental breakfast.
Other trip Sep 8, 2014
"needs improvement"
Upon our arrival the room had a horrible odor. The room needed to be aired out.
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"Very nice place"
We found the hotel to be very clean, quiet and comfortable. The staff was very helpful and friendly. If all HoJos are like the one at West Yarmouth we will definetly stay at them in the the future.
1 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Chuck Gunther
"RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF CAPE COD"
ROOM WAS GOOD SIZE . FRONT DESK WAS VERY HELPFUL AND COURTEOUS OUT DOOR POOL WAS NICE AND BIG . ARCADE/GAME ROOM IS ONLY A PING PONG TABLE. DIDNT SEE ANY PADDLES OR BALLS .WORTH THE MONEY
1 night trip Aug 25, 2014
PJK
"Basic Hotel"
One of the basic hotels on the strip of many. The room was a little musty smelling when i first walked in but i got used to it. Bed was comfortable and the room was clean. They have a nice outdoor pool and indoor pool which looked nice bit I didn't get to use either one.
1 night trip Aug 26, 2014
Rob
"Lingering cigarette stench in a non-smoking room."
So we booked a non smoking room for the night because we wanted to avoid the musty stench of cigarettes in a room. Yet the NON-SMOKING room we booked had a really bad cigarette stench. At the very least, they could have at least tried to eliminate as much of the odor as possible but that was not the case. Thankfully it was for only a night otherwise we may have just left.
1 night trip Aug 24, 2014
You get your money's worth. Cheaper hotel poor condition.
Other trip Aug 25, 2014
kaygen
"Cheap stay needed for one night"
Room was okay, nothing special about the hotel. Staff was nice.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
"Adequate and convenient"
OK. Lots of eateries nearby.
1 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
"You get what you pay."
Hotel very dirty with no place your tooth paste or brush in the bathroom.
Other trip Aug 20, 2014
"place smells like BO &rooms old &over price"
overpriced smells but the staff was nice , breakfast did not have many choices
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
phil
"NOT CLEAN"
The room wasn't clean proper had stains on my sheets and hair on the pillow, was very gross, I end up leaving and asking for my money back, was no way I could sleep there. Stay away from that place and the owner didn't even apologize or seemed surprised when I told him about how dirty the room was. Was experience ever had to find another hotel to stay that was very stressful.
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Caution do not stay here!---they are scammers"
I was refered to this hotel by hotel.com upon arriving at the hotel I checked in with no problem. I was traveling with 2 adults and 3 kids! We went to our room which was supposed to sleep 5 people and of course the room only had 2 beds. I went back to the office and they told me that I needed to pay $30 more to accomadte 5 people in a room...however qwhen I booked the room thru hotels.com they specifically recommended this hotel because it could acomadate all 5 of us. I refused to pay more money and told them I was gonna contact hotels.com because they booked it for me and then the guy in the office starting bashing hotels.com saying that I should not have booked thru hotels.com because you never know what you are getting. I proceeded to look up hotels.com number to call them aand the guy in the office kept telling me well I can get the room for $20 then he said $15. I refused and finally he said ok I give you the room for no additional charge! He was totally a scammer! Then we get into the room...it was dirty and far from being clean. All the drawers were screwed shut and bathroom door didn't even close! Ashame for the hotel because it is in a nice area just no one is cleaning and reparing anything! I was gld we qwere only there for one night!!
1 night trip Aug 1, 2014
Chrissy
"Only if you have to"
I had to use this hotel as a one night stay between destinations. It is very old and dated and VERY rundown. Although it appeared clean, I was totally creeped out by the overall condition. The only reason I am giving this a two star (vs. a one star) rating, is that the staff was very nice. The breakfast was a nice bonus also. I only paid $99 for the night, but the weekend rate was $299! I can't imagine anyone paying almost $300 per night for this hotel.. I hope then can remodel because it has potential.
1 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Ellen
"Could be better"
Overall the stay was not good. Hotel needs some major maintenance. Beds are old. Carpet did not feel clean. Air Conditioning units are old and loud. Room cleaning service didn't always resupply room with all the towels, toilet paper, cups.
6 night trip Aug 10, 2014
Place was nice. Breakfast was the standard freebee (bagel and cereal). Bed was uncomfortable.
Other trip Aug 13, 2014
"Horrible place"
Stains on blankets....not clean at all. I paid 440.00 for 2 rooms and that was a rip off. Would not recommend at all!!!!
Other trip Aug 11, 2014
horrible i immediately left when i got to the room and the smell was so overwhelming my alergies couldnt cope with it
3 night business trip Aug 4, 2014
mike
"Don't believe non smoking and not a great value"
We needed two rooms for our family at last min on the Cape. We asked for non smoking and rooms were labeled as such. However they ask that windows be left open when you check out and the smoker two doors down sat outside and smoked right by our windows. The rooms reeked to point I had almost instant headache. I questioned staff and they offered to spray air freshener. The next night I we went to Cape Point and paid much less and had a great experience. Terrible place to stay!!
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
andrea
Ok experience. Wouldn't stay again though. Could have been cleaner. A light was broken and didn't work.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
"Cape cod visit"
staff is very good. breakfast is good. small distane to go Martha Vinyard.
"Amazing Service"
This Hotel Had amazing services i called the 24 hour frint desk to let them know i was arriving at 430 am. They understood my situation and offered me a free late check in. Will stay again.
1 night trip Jul 29, 2014
Allan
just for the night. Along a busy road , not really nice but room comfortable.swimming pool quite old.
1 night family trip Jul 20, 2014
It was affordable for the area. The staff was very accommodating and work very hard. The rooms was clean. The inside pool area could be a bit cleaner. I would suggest cleaning the green carpet and window sills from mildew. I would stay there again.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2014
Jeannette Duprey-Varnum
Awful experience. Won't go back. There was some kind of red sauce on the curtains and a stain on the sheets of one bed
Other trip Jul 29, 2014
Room needed renovation shower head kept falling off. Window was broken and would not lock. Musty smell and bed sheets had a cigarette hole in it. Over all it was not great lodging.
2 night trip Jul 25, 2014
marie
"Decent Cape Cod hotel..."
Not the fanciest place around, but decent value for the money. The facilities include an indoor and outdoor pool, so the kids can swim no matter the weather. Our room had the usual full size beds, but also had a small table with two small chairs and a micro-fridge.
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
Rob
"Girls Night Getaway"
At the last minute we were heading to Dennisport, of course on a weekend in the Cape last minute nothing is available. Howard Johnson had two rooms left and we reserved one. The staff was fabulous (needed directions from front desk) the room was fine and we felt safe and comfortable!
Other trip Jul 28, 2014
SueMac
"Fix the place up before renting rooms."
Odor when you walked in the room. TV had to adjust channel by hand to get it to work. Blankets as thin as sheets, lock on window missing, broken electrical outlet, hole in wall stuffed with tissue paper, beds so uncomfortable. Took my first shower and the towels were damp, hopefully just not dried well and not from previous renters. House keeping did a lousy job cleaning up after the first night, sand still on floor, cups not replenished, nor was a new ice bag replaced. Carpets old and worn out. Would have extended our stay there but the accommodations were the worst we have ever experienced.
Other trip Jul 27, 2014
kg
"Howard Johnson"
I wish that the reviews had been more accurate on this hotel. Two days before our arrival, I saw some bad reviews that had me scrambling to find a new hotel. Sadly they don't offer a refund, so we stayed here. Room was musty/mildew smelly. They charge for placing a microwave in your room. The beds were very hard, we stayed 3 nights. I was very disappointed with the hotel.
3 night trip Jul 20, 2014
Joann
"Bare Basics."
Basic hotel - don't expect anything fancy. Mattresses are hard as a ROCK! Big rooms - could have fit a 3rd queen size bed in there easily. Large vanity area with one sink and essentially a large changing area almost cornered off from main room; toilet/shower in a separate room/ We traveled to the area for a wedding and with transportation costs adding up, we wanted to save money on the hotel. Suited our needs for 2 nights; had money not been an option, we definitely would have opted for one of the hotels on the Hyannis waterfront...would not recommend for more than a night or 2. Breakfast is paltry and only from 7:30-9:30 am; front desk staff was friendly and helpful
2 night trip Jul 18, 2014
Megan
Breakfast was not good, but pool was nice.
1 night family trip Jul 14, 2014
"ok"
ok
1 night trip Jul 12, 2014
Dolly
"Terrible"
My first time on this hotel. The room was duty, the bathroom duty in special the toilet bottom, the sink was duty too. About blanket no words to explain. I'm really disappointed :(
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
kaka
"Great hotel close to everything"
I stayed for a week's vacation and enjoyed my stay there. I didn't really have any problems and whatever issues I did have were handled in a timely fashion.
Other trip Jul 8, 2014
"HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE"
Hotel is horrible, room smell like mold bed are so uncomfortable seems like they been there for decades price are high i found prices similar what i paid for it for a better hotel, ice machine was broken so i had to buy ice, hot tub smell like dirty water inside and the water was cold. Also sauna was close the whole time i was there....Do your research before book there is better deals out there for better price or for little more but definitely work it. Next year will definitively wont stay there again.
3 night family trip Jul 3, 2014
"Stay if you're desperate"
Priced as a Cape Cod hotel, but was more like a dodgy highway motel. The king size room was spacious, but the bed was uncomfortable with cheap, old linen. The room had a damp smell. The shower flooded straightaway. The sink had hairs in it.The "welcome packet" was torn and stained. You could hear everything from outside and adjacent walls. The hot tub smelt terrible, and the water was a strange yellow colour. Staff were very friendly though.
Dirty and stinky carpets. Uncleaned backyard. Staff is good and helpful. Breakfast hours are too short.
"It's OK for one night"
The moment we entered it smelled as someone has just took a dump in the bathroom. May be because the hotel is located next to a swamp. No mosquito net on bathroom window. The one on the slide door was considerably broken. Booked this hotel on the go, from my phone, because it was a spontaneous decision to stay the night on Cape Cod, and this place was one of the first to show on the app - looked decent. Kinda took a chance there. Immediately regretted my decision.
Other trip Jun 30, 2014