All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1330 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Amazing hotel and staff!!!"
Everything was great!Had an issue with our AC unit and the hotel rep (Kevin) and management upgraded our room and gave us an extra night for our inconvenience! Hotel was very clean,spacious,close to everything and housekeeping staff were very friendly and accommodating. Myself and friends will definitely be booking there again in the future.
Response by Suites on South Beach
This review is fabulous, Shanta!! We really appreciate your taking the time to write and highlight our attentive team as a high point of your stay – especially our wonderful Kevin. We are so fortunate to have team members like him who genuinely care about each and every guest. SO glad you felt the love! Thank you so much and we can’t wait to see you for your next getaway!
3 night trip with friends Jun 18, 2015
Shanta
"Perfect for inexpensive stay."
The location was perfect and the room was very spacious. This is a basic place to stay so if you're looking for a resort go elsewhere. There is no pool but we were happy to spend our time in the beautiful ocean. If you're on a budget and just want a place to sleep and shower, this is the place for you. My only complaint would be that non-smoking rooms were smoked in. They tried to mask it with an air conditioning air freshener which we promptly had removed. Miami's South Beach is unique and you need to know your goals before booking a place to stay.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Hello there Beverley, Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us, and all of our future guests!! The location of Kent Hotel is prime. We are just blocks from all the action. Our rooms are spacious and offer everything you need to make for a great stay! I am terribly sorry that you found the smell of smoke in your room! I will definitely share this with the Director of Housekeeping.
1 night family trip Jun 16, 2015
Beverley
Good value and good location. We were a block from the beach and it was easy to walk to get to restaurants, lounges, and retail areas.
Response by Suites on South Beach
It sounds like you really enjoyed your visit Elisha. and I couldn't be happier to read that! So happy you found the location to be such a great one. I hope you'll come back and see us again soon. Cheers!
3 night trip with friends May 15, 2015
Elisha
"Very good"
Very good
Response by Suites on South Beach
We are thrilled to read that you had a great time with us here at Suites on South Beach! We would love to welcome you back again soon!!!
3 night trip with friends May 22, 2015
"Hidden Gem"
Me and my girlfriends stayed here for memorial day weekend and I have to say this hotel was amazing!! Every staff member that we encountered was friendly, accomodating, and hospitable not to mention the location was in the heart of everything.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Previous Guest, Thank you for staying with us here at Suites on South Beach, it was a delight having you as our guest. Your comments are welcomed and appreciated. I’m very pleased to read you had such a nice stay with us and the location was to your liking. I especially appreciate your warm words about our staff. We take great pride in our service and it’s so nice to hear that positive affirmation from our guests. We’re glad you thoroughly enjoyed our breakfast options as well. I will be sure to share your comments with everyone here at Suites on South Beach.
4 night trip with friends May 20, 2015
"Awesome Suite!"
I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The location was so convenient for Ocean drive, shopping and food. The rooms smelt so good and were very spacious. I really enjoyed my stay here.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Truly there is nothing better then a 5 star review, such as yours! It sounds like you enjoyed your time here at Suites on South Beach! We hope that you will return to stay with us, on your following visit to Miami!
5 night trip with friends May 4, 2015
"Great place to stay!"
Loved this place. If I go back to Miami I would definitely stay here.
Response by Suites on South Beach
We are thrilled to read your 5 star review! It's lovely to know that your time spent with us was such a great one! We would love to welcome you back again in the near future!
1 night trip with friends Apr 11, 2015
Sneha
"Great access beach hotel."
Spent one night at this hotel. Parking was an issue but for $20.00 a valet service took and returned car. Many restaurants are within walking distance and beach access and a large playground was one block away.
Response by Suites on South Beach
We were delighted to have had you as a guest. And thank you for your feedback. We hope that you will plan for a longer visit in the future so that you will be able to take advantage of the numerous amenities that surround the hotel. Looking forward to seeing you again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great family Hotel"
Love this hotel! Close to the beach, shopping and dining! I stayed for a week and never had a problem! Friendly staff and room was very clean and comfortable! There is a Walgreens just half a block down if you want to stock up the refrigerator like we did :)
Response by Suites on South Beach
Thank you for your positive feedback and great rating. We have enjoyed having you as our guest here at Suites On South Beach. we are glad you had a wonderful stay with us and we look forward to seeing you back again in the near future!
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Brandy
"Comfortable nice hotel very close everything"
Close to the beach and walking distance to the great shopsand restaurants. Great stay will visit again.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Thank you for you positive feedback. We are happy that you had such an enjoyable stay at Suites On South Beach. It will always be a pleasure to welcome you back.
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Tammy
"Nice size beds"
Great location and good size beds allow our family sleep comfortable.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Thank you for your feedback and excellent rating. It was a pleasure to have you and your family as our guests. We hope to see you back in the near future!
1 night family trip Mar 30, 2015
"Very nice suite, I would recommended to everybody"
It was adorable night in Miami with only block away from the beach and Washington Ave.
Response by Suites on South Beach
We really appreciate your feedback and wonderful rating. So glad you enjoyed your one night with us. Hoping that you will plan a longer stay with us in the future so that you can take advantage more fully of what our accommodations and surrounding area has to offer. See you back soon!
Other trip Apr 5, 2015
Jordan
"We had a great stay!"
We stayed here the night before a cruise. Our room was nice, clean, updated, and comfortable. We interacted with two front desk clerks during our visit, both of which were very friendly and accommodating. I had never been to Miami before and didn't really know what to expect. The Miami Beach area is a loud, party zone- which didn't really bother me. If you are sensitive to noisy, drunk people you might want to stay in a different neighborhood.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Thank you so much for your great rating and for noticing how very important our guests’ satisfaction is to us. We indeed take great pride in our service. Thank you also for your warm words about our terrific staff members. It was a pleasure to have you as our guest. Looking forward to your return!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
"Too long 45 minutes to wait for valet"
The area needs cleaning up in many ways the area is noisy and too contested
Response by Suites on South Beach
We are sorry to read about your recent experience. As I’m sure you can tell from other reviews, our cleanliness and maintenance of our hotel is top notch, so your experience was certainly an anomaly. We hope you will consider us again in the future so we can change the way you view us and make your next stay with us a memorable one.
Other trip Feb 10, 2015
june s cal
"good price for area"
decent staff; good location; poor soundproofing; room at back of motel on second floor is recommendation Washington ave is a bit sketchy but ocean is nice: walk east and not west at night :)
Response by Suites on South Beach
Thank you for taking the time to leave a feedback. We take great pride in offering the very best value to our guests. We are glad you enjoyed our facilities and the surrounding area. We would love to see you back here again soon.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"reservation mix up"
reservation mix up: expedia pre-paid did not work! hotel did not have reservation in system and ended up giving us an "upgrade" to meet the non-refundable booking. 4 people with one bed! The staff were fantastic. Ended sleeping one on a cot and another on the couch. Not a very good experience overall.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Thank you for taking the time to write a feedback. We particularly appreciate your warm words about our dedicated staff. We apologize for any inconveniences caused by the reservation mix up and that your overall experience was less then stellar. We hope this will not happen again and that you will consider staying with us again in the future.
Other trip Feb 9, 2015
"Location location location"
great location in the heart of south beach at a great price, walking distance from beach restaurants night life.
Response by Suites on South Beach
We agree! Our prime location is a definite plus for our guests who have access to a number of excellent restaurants and shops just a short walk away. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the excellent rating. We are looking forward to your return to Suites On South Beach!
2 night trip with friends Jan 30, 2015
Aditya
"poor"
I have booked two rooms through EXPEDIA.But when I checked in,the staff told me no two rooms,and shift us to another hotel.The rooms of another hotel are so noisy.So we all didnot sleep well.
Response by Suites on South Beach
We have taken note of your recent booking experience and will look into this further. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. We hope that you will give us another try in the future as this unfortunate experience seemed to be out of our hands. We would love to have you as our guest so we can show you what Suites On South Beach truly has to offer.
Other trip Feb 6, 2015
"This hotel should go off of Hotels.com"
We made a reservation for a room that clearly said we could have 2 beds or a rollaway for an extra charge. When the THREE of us checked in and I reminded the desk clerk we needed 2 beds he said " I can tell you right now you aren't getting 2 beds". Then he looked at my 6'2" son and at the reservation and noted it was clearly for 3 adults with a note about needing 2 beds. We were give an absolutely terrible futon that didn't even have a mattress and then said they were out of pillows. For this we paid $250. And when I complained he told me it was my fault for using Hotels.com. This did not get our Florida vacation off to a good start.
Response by Suites on South Beach
We are so very sorry to hear of your unfortunate recent experience at our hotel. We are surprised by the desk clerk’s attitude and comments toward you. This is definitely out of the norm and not what we expect from our staff. Our guests satisfaction and customer service is of the utmost importance to us, so be assured that your comments are taken very seriously and we will look into this matter further. Thank you again for taking the time to send us your feedback. We hope you will give us the opportunity to show you that Suites On South Beach strives to provide its guests with the highest standards in customer service and comfort. We hope you will stay with us again in the future!
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
Janice
"Excellent value hotel"
This hotel was clean, inexpensive (compared to others), and well located. I found the staff to be friendly and extremely helpful - everyone had a smile and a hello for you all day long. I was upgrades to the Palm Suite for free - the best suite in the hotel - a true one bedroom suite with full kitchen. The only unfortunate part of this is that this suite faces directly onto Collins Ave - a little noisy but I use an old travelers trick - turn the AC fan to "on" instead of "auto" - the steady noise masks the outside noise and will not interfere with sleep as mush as the fan turning on and off all night. Other people complained that there is no coffee furnished - but there is a full size coffee maker and a grocery store a block away on Washington Ave. Lots of complaints here about the Valet Parking - People, there is a public parking deck literally across the street. Why would anyone pay for valet parking? are people really that lazy they cannot walk across the street? I was in town for 3 night on business at the convention center - I recommend this hotel fully.
Response by Suites on South Beach
We are committed to our guests’ satisfaction. So, thank you for leaving such a great feedback and giving us an excellent rating. We value your comments and suggestions. We are thrilled to read that you had such a wonderful stay with us and we look forward to having you again!
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
"Great location, close to the beach, secure."
Overall great boutique hotel, great location. Our room was very clean and well-equipped. There were a few problems with noise from the upstairs neighbors (possibly longer term rentals), and the staff was helpful.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Your comments are welcomed and appreciated. We are pleased to read you had such a nice stay with us and that the location, housekeeping and guest services was to your liking. Thank you for alerting us about the noise issues. Since we pride ourselves in customer service, we particularly appreciate you taking notice of our helpful staff.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
C and K
"Ok, close to beach"
Clean, modern, great location. Walls very thin, we were awakened each night by very loud party girls in next room, who yelled to each other up and down the stairs of hotel at 2 am, 3 am, etc. it did not stop.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Thank you for taking the time to write your feedback. We apologize for the noise caused by some of our other guests. If this happens again, please be sure to alert the front desk next time so that we can do our best to minimize the noise. We want nothing more then for your stay to be a comfortable and enjoyable one. We hope you will be back to stay with us again in the near future.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Weekend on South Beach"
Nice rooms, noisy street but nice location.Studio apartment style lodging.
2 night romance trip Dec 19, 2014
Adam
"Great Location, Great staff... WIFI SUCKS"
This hotel is located right behind Ocean Drive. Such a easy walk to the strip and the beach and its far enough away so you don't hear all the music and people from the restaurants. The staff is very nice and someone is always there to help you. Only thing that sucked was the WIFI, you have to log in every time you used it and when you were logged in you couldnt even use the apps on your phone (it would say no connection) Update your wifi and this hotel would have gotten 5 stars from me!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Love this place in the middle of everything"
I travel a lot to Miami and when I do i stay here. They always clean my room throughout the day.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
"Hidden Treasure"
Spacious suite, very clean except there was an open shower cap on the corner of the bathroom door, I guess it could have been missed. Beds were comfortable, hard tile floors, there is NO ELEVATOR, but our luggage was taken up for us. I felt safe as there is a code-entry gate. It is just a block from the beach/ocean avenue. One block from great restaurants, public bus transportation. Also, it is right next door to a subway sandwich store and a travel company that was great at setting up a Miami tour for us. Check out the thai place nearby, Southbeach Thai. For the price and location, I would definitely come back.
1 night trip with friends Nov 1, 2014
Brenda
Good for checking out South Beach
Other trip Oct 30, 2014
"great location"
Great location. Close to beaches. Great places to eat. Love the large room. The kitchenette was great. Liked the bathroom was set farther back in the room. Would recommend this hotel.
1 night business trip Oct 18, 2014
angie b
Narrow stairs to second floor. Clean room. Adequate for one night stay. Parking a concern .
1 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"Great Place"
This trip was for friends during carnival time in South Beach. The room was very spacious and very clean. The housekeeper was such a doll and made sure we had everything we need. Front desk was very nice and available 24 hours. Valet parking is $22 per day which I felt was reasonable. Only thing I would wish there was a pool and a stove in the rooms. Wall were a bit thin could hear conversations from the next room.
4 night trip with friends Oct 9, 2014
shonette
The staff was very accommodating. They allowed us early check in and late check out. Highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Oct 11, 2014
chloe
"Suites on South Beach - OUTSTANDING !!!"
The location was perfect (beach a 3 min walk - everything else right there)! The entire staff was outstanding (especially Kevin & Larry)! I would only make one change... they need a pool! Other than that I would definitely highly recommend to everyone!!
4 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2014
Sparks
booked two nights but hotel had a plumbing issue so management moved us to sister hotel walking distance,i gave service a five star because of how professional the situation was handled was a very smooth transition
2 night trip Aug 30, 2014
adb
"Convenient location"
This could be a really good place to stay for those who want a kitchenette with a full-size fridge at a convenient location. Too bad my phone couldn't even call another room even after contacting the front desk and the wi-fi was spotty at best, the latter seemingly a constant problem at this hotel that they haven't been able to fix.
1 night trip Aug 6, 2014
lopede
Nice and clean rooms. Great location, just a block from the beach. Only negative was a noisy, not very efficient, AC located very near one of the beds.
Other trip Aug 5, 2014
NN
"Everything under construction"
South Beach seems to be currently undergoing a complete renovation with construction being completed everywhere. New hotels are going up, old ones are coming down. There are a lot of orange cones blocking the roads right now. The hotel was in a good location and close many different shops and restaurants and the beach is only a block away. We were disappointed with the cleanliness of the room was lacking. The beds were uncomfortable and very firm. At times the hotel was loud at night waking us up from sleep. We won't be staying at this hotel again.
1 night family trip Jun 18, 2014
"nice but nothing amazing"
Having never been to Miami before, I did not realize that bringing my 11 year old on a family vacation to this location would be a mistake. Not only were there no kids (even know the beach is literally two blocks away) anywhere around, it was completely an adult atmosphere. Any kid friendly activities around were a 20-30 minute drive up A1A and away from the beach. I would not recommend this place for kids, but if you are going without children, it seems perfect for that. The hotel itself was nice besides the few mosquitos and nats flying around in the kitchen. Nothing worth turning away from. I heard from a friend that collins avenue is a "pick pocket street" and that i should watch my valuables while walking around out there. I didnt experience it but why would my friend lie to me? Overall, if you go to this hotel, go with adults, not kids. Thats my advice.
2 night family trip Jun 2, 2014
Great location, clean room and accesible to what I need to do. I will recommend this hotel
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"OVER PRICED"
The cost is way too much for these room, very very small I mean VERY SMALL for the large amount of money you spend on it
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Worst service ever"
The room I reserved wasn't even available and their service is horrible. For the price, I would go somewhere else
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Pretty good for price"
I thought everything was very clean and the hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. The only complaints would be the door is made of glass and walls are thin so you can hear a lot if the noises going on outside. Also if they would invest in a more comfortable mattress this place would be awesome. We were able to sleep ok
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Perfect location and very good rooms"
Besides being in the heart of South Beach this hotel also have amazingly spacious and clean rooms.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Clarissa
Nice room close to beach and everything else. Staff was nice! Affordable...I would stay again with no hesitation.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Convieient location Great place to stay with a small group - good amount of space
2 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2014
"Slightly shabby hotel with miserable staff."
The lobby was shabby, dirty and unwelcoming. The receptionists were miserable, uncommunicative and unhelpful in every way. They failed to call us when the room was ready and even failed to book a car for the next morning to the airport. They spoke in one word sentences and quite frankly need to move on to a job where customers don't exist. The room was adequate; basic but clean and comfortable with a good kitchen and bathroom. The location was good in the sense of being one block from the beach and within walking distance of Lincoln Rd Mall but the area was seedy, at time threatening and with major roadworks immediately outside the hotel made access difficult and unpleasant. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice and spacious"
We only stayed for one night and arriving far too early before a room was ready they gave us 4 beach towels to spend the day at the beach - perfect!
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Guest, We love to help our guests enjoy this beautiful city! Hope you will visit us again soon. Guest Services Manager
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
S
"Nice hotel right in the middle of South Beach"
It did exactly what it said on the box, nice, clean, affordable, friendly hotel right in the middle of South Beach. Lots of amenities near by, and I would recommend it to a friend.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Guest, We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends. Hope you will visit us again soon. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Anonymous
"NOT true to reservation details"
I Had Specifically Requested Two Double Beds, Only To Find Out Upon Arrival @ 11:30Pm That There Was Only One Bed. My Travel Companion Opted To Seek Other Accomodations - Leaving Me Stuck To Foot The Bill - As It Was pre-Paid Thru Hotels.Com. The Front Desk Agent @ The Hotel Apparently Did Not Make A Notation In The Reservation When I Personally Called The Hotel One Week Prior To Arrival To Make Certain That Everything Was What It Was Supposed To be.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
monika
"Nice hotel close to the beach - value for money"
clean big room, no pool or tea /coffee in the rooms
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. While we do not offer tea/coffee in the rooms, we do have a restaurant on site where you can purchase these items. As most of the boutique hotels on the beach, we also do not have a pool on premises. We encourage our guests to soak up the sun and beach just a few feet away. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great Location for NightLife"
This hotel has perfect location and is in the middle of South Beach. We were able to walk everywhere and not have to get a taxi. Rooms are very clean and spacious. We would definitely stay there again!
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Guest, We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on being in such an optimal location. Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your room as well. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will become one of our many repeat guests. Guest Services Manager
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014