All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
1330 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33139, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Great location, clean room and accesible to what I need to do. I will recommend this hotel
1 night business trip May 30, 2014
"OVER PRICED"
The cost is way too much for these room, very very small I mean VERY SMALL for the large amount of money you spend on it
2 night business trip May 23, 2014
"Worst service ever"
The room I reserved wasn't even available and their service is horrible. For the price, I would go somewhere else
1 night business trip May 20, 2014
"Pretty good for price"
I thought everything was very clean and the hotel staff was very nice and accommodating. The only complaints would be the door is made of glass and walls are thin so you can hear a lot if the noises going on outside. Also if they would invest in a more comfortable mattress this place would be awesome. We were able to sleep ok
2 night trip May 16, 2014
"Welcome to Fulluja!"
Attention: You will get 1. Noise - no no no not party noise but constant construction outside, drilling; 2. Valet parking - that is because there isn't even space to park outside, the back is a dumpster, and your valet will arise 30 minutes late, take a shower after requesting it; 3. Busy - Ghetto style, hookers outside, and maybe drive-by shooting; 4. 3 star hotel, no there really just any check for lying, there is one guy who looks like a gangster at the office, probably gives you some sense of security.
1 night family trip Apr 3, 2014
"Perfect location and very good rooms"
Besides being in the heart of South Beach this hotel also have amazingly spacious and clean rooms.
2 night trip Apr 30, 2014
Clarissa
Nice room close to beach and everything else. Staff was nice! Affordable...I would stay again with no hesitation.
2 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Convieient location Great place to stay with a small group - good amount of space
2 night trip with friends Apr 27, 2014
"Slightly shabby hotel with miserable staff."
The lobby was shabby, dirty and unwelcoming. The receptionists were miserable, uncommunicative and unhelpful in every way. They failed to call us when the room was ready and even failed to book a car for the next morning to the airport. They spoke in one word sentences and quite frankly need to move on to a job where customers don't exist. The room was adequate; basic but clean and comfortable with a good kitchen and bathroom. The location was good in the sense of being one block from the beach and within walking distance of Lincoln Rd Mall but the area was seedy, at time threatening and with major roadworks immediately outside the hotel made access difficult and unpleasant. Would not stay here again.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014
"Nice and spacious"
We only stayed for one night and arriving far too early before a room was ready they gave us 4 beach towels to spend the day at the beach - perfect!
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Guest, We love to help our guests enjoy this beautiful city! Hope you will visit us again soon. Guest Services Manager
1 night trip Apr 20, 2014
S
"Nice hotel right in the middle of South Beach"
It did exactly what it said on the box, nice, clean, affordable, friendly hotel right in the middle of South Beach. Lots of amenities near by, and I would recommend it to a friend.
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Guest, We are glad you enjoyed your stay. We appreciate you recommending us to your friends. Hope you will visit us again soon. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Apr 22, 2014
Anonymous
"NOT true to reservation details"
I Had Specifically Requested Two Double Beds, Only To Find Out Upon Arrival @ 11:30Pm That There Was Only One Bed. My Travel Companion Opted To Seek Other Accomodations - Leaving Me Stuck To Foot The Bill - As It Was pre-Paid Thru Hotels.Com. The Front Desk Agent @ The Hotel Apparently Did Not Make A Notation In The Reservation When I Personally Called The Hotel One Week Prior To Arrival To Make Certain That Everything Was What It Was Supposed To be.
1 night business trip Apr 5, 2014
monika
"Nice hotel close to the beach - value for money"
clean big room, no pool or tea /coffee in the rooms
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Guest, Thank you for your comment. While we do not offer tea/coffee in the rooms, we do have a restaurant on site where you can purchase these items. As most of the boutique hotels on the beach, we also do not have a pool on premises. We encourage our guests to soak up the sun and beach just a few feet away. Guest Services Manager
Other trip Apr 7, 2014
"Great Location for NightLife"
This hotel has perfect location and is in the middle of South Beach. We were able to walk everywhere and not have to get a taxi. Rooms are very clean and spacious. We would definitely stay there again!
Response by Suites on South Beach
Dear Guest, We are so pleased you enjoyed your stay. We pride ourselves on being in such an optimal location. Thank you for letting us know you enjoyed your room as well. We appreciate your patronage and hope you will become one of our many repeat guests. Guest Services Manager
1 night trip Mar 25, 2014
This was the first time I stayed at this hotel which was a pretty good room and hotel however a few problems. At the time of the booking I wasn't informed there was going to be construct on in front of the hotel. I was woken by jackhammering which shook my bed and window blinds trembling. Around 2am there was a seriously wild party in the room next to me where there was about 20 to 30 kids having a wild party screaming and banging on the walls. The next morning I went to the front desk to speak to the manager and I was given the phone to speak to the manager by the front desk agent. After explaining to the manager over the phone what took place he really didn't seem to care and actually seemed to be angry I called about my situation. After spending $268.00 a night I didn't feel it was worth it especially the lack of communication on the street construction. I don't think I would even stay at this location again nor recommend it to anyone
3 night trip Mar 25, 2014
Louis J.Gorbea
"Great location and spacious"
I was very impressed by how much space we had in the room and especially how there was a full fridge and microwave in the kitchen. Front desk was very accommodating and had quick response. I can't complain about anything especially by how much I paid for the room because I really got my money's worth.
Other trip Mar 29, 2014
"Slow service"
Valet for car took 30 minutes. Room only surface clean. Bed not comfortable. Overall not great hotel. Staff seemed clueless on most every question.
1 night trip Mar 23, 2014
"Bad experience"
Hotels.com and Suites on South Beach screwed up my reservation and tried to put me in a one bed room when I requested 2 doubles. Said they were sold out and promised to reverse transaction but full charge appeared on credit card. Hotels.com said they could not help because hotel kept hanging up on them. Disputing charge with credit card company. Worst experience ever and out $480 for hotels.com and $60 from suites on South Beach. Bad experience and fraud.
2 night business trip Mar 14, 2014
Harold
"Not for business traveler"
The room I had did not have a bed with a box spring. A mattress on slats. My back still hurts. There was no light in the room - even with the window shads open. there was one outlet available which the tv was plugged into. There was no desk or table. The front desk people, while pleasant, were disorganized and tried to double charge me. The internet service worked sporadically. I will not be back.
Other trip Mar 14, 2014
"I can't wait to go back!"
Great location, clean, and the hotel was wonderful!! I loved the double shower! The hotel staff was pleasant and helpful.
1 night trip Mar 10, 2014
"Great Value"
Really enjoyed our stay at Suites on South Beach. Great value for the price. Terrific location, clean, very friendly staff, good amenities. Had a little trouble with the wifi, but they have a computer in the lobby. Convenient to beach, Ocean Drive, Lincoln Road and south end.
Other trip Mar 9, 2014
"Great Staff, Great Location, Poor Mattres"
I cannot say how much of a great hotel this was, the size of the room was great the small kitchen was just perfect, it was extremely clean and so close to the very heart of Miami beach for a great value for money. The only improvement could be the comfortableness of the mattress and pillows. Difficult for me to sleep, even after running a half marathon!! I do not know if all the rooms are the same but mine was too firm. Even with the mattress issue I will be back again!!
2 night trip with friends Mar 1, 2014
"Never trust reservation"
I booked a two bed room for two work associates. Both large married men. When they arrived, no two bed rooms available. So one had to sleep on a sofa bed for 6 nights while we were there on business. Very uncomfortable. Boo to hotel, boo to hotels.com.
6 night business trip Feb 12, 2014
Ron
It was a little outside but it was the weekend.
2 night trip Feb 14, 2014
"Overall great experience!"
This was exactly what we needed: A spacious room with a clean bathroom and mini kitchen. Also nicely located down town near all the bars and clubs. I'm not sure I would stay here for too long as it's not the most beautiful /comfortable, however totally serves it's purpose if you are on a budget and want to be close to the south beach night life! I would definitely stay here again!
1 night trip Feb 6, 2014
"bad experience"
the bed was not comfy, the ac made a taka taka noise constantly, the tv had no remote control and when I ask to fix any of the issues they said yes = in the morning!!! I left in the morning!
1 night business trip Feb 1, 2014
Ximena
"Just OK"
Decent hotel. low quality amenities, sheets, mattress, etc. Not worth the $250/night but the location is great. Definitely doable, just overpriced.
Other trip Feb 5, 2014
Habby Travels
"Perfectly ideal for an affordable suite"
This quaint little hotel is pleasantly ideal for an affordable suite. The place looked like it was recently remodeled and very boutique-ish. The rooms were very spacious, bathrooms large, mini walk in closets, and the kitchen was very nice. Kitchen had everything you would need for an extended stay. Had a keypad protected patio and felt very secure. Hotel staff was very attentive and friendly and I would say we would stay there again but, we actually did. Upon return of our cruise, we decided to call the hotel and re-book our stay for the last day before retiring home.
Other trip Feb 4, 2014
"Nice place!"
The only thing was the room was freezing and the air conditioner would not shut off! We had to unplug it it get warm
Other trip Jan 30, 2014
"Pretty Good Place"
The hotel was a nice place to stay, I would stay again. It was not a five star hotel, but it was not a five star price. The location was a perfect, just a block from all the action.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2014
This was a very nice room with central location! The room was surprisingly as advertised online very nice! I would recommend it to anyone!
1 night business trip Jan 25, 2014
Elroy
"Ok hotel with a good location."
The suite we were given didn't look anything like what the picture showed. It was downstairs and we had to keep the window closed or there would have been no privacy. The room was clean and the maid service was good. The desk clerks need a couple of lessons on courtesy with customers. The attitude was "this is what's available, take it or leave it". The best feature of the hotel is its location which was perfect. Close to restaurants, shops and the beach. This is a no frills place, no food available either even coffee in the morning.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
mid 50's woman
"Great Value For the Area"
Having stayed in many hotels on the beach in FL in this price range I wasn't expecting much and wasn't needing much. Upon first look at the outside of the hotel it doesn't look like the ritz, but the room we were in had been recently updated. It had new furniture, new hard wood floors, and a full kitchen with small table and full size fridge / freezer and dishes available for use. I'm not sure that all the rooms have this or not... It is just a 2 block walk to the beach
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
Charlie
"Reasonably priced option one block off Ocean Drive"
The room had a microwave, kitchen sink, large refrigerator and utensils. It was spacious and on Collins, one block west of the heart of Ocean Drive, very convenient to the beach. No views, but given the proximity to the beach, a bargain
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Ben
"All suites hotel"
Great hotel with small suites. One block away from the beach. Fairly quiet place, in comparison to other hotels in the area that are near, or above, the bars that stay open till 5 am. Offered beach towels. Hotel staff (the Kevins) were great as were the maid staff. Access to the rooms is gated. All and all, a great value for the money and right in the middle of south beach.
Other trip Jan 6, 2014
Perfect location. The walls are a little thin and the windows are definitely not double glazed. The mattresses are wrapped in a plastic sheet which means that every time you move, it makes a noisy scratch scratch sound. The room was very spacious, there was a kitchen (no stove though) which was useful. Reception staff was very friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Dec 30, 2013
Gaelle C
"Great location but parking is a problem"
This is a comfortable hotel in a great location on S. Beach, only one block to A!A and the beach The price is reasonable for this area. The rooms are clean and roomy, and the kitchenette is well stocked with utensils, plates, and glassware. There is a coffeemaker but no coffee is supplied so bring your own. One minor complaint is the bed had a plastic underliner that was noisy and uncomfortable. My major complaint is parking: there is no place to park your car, even temporarily to check in. They advertise valet parking, but we were told that it would take 15 minutes for the parking attendant to arrive, and there was absolutely nowhere to keep the car safe along busy Collins Ave while we waited. There is also a municipal parking garage across the street where the cost is $20 per day, but it was often full. There is simply no excuse for such a terrible parking situation when customers are spending this much money.
Other trip Jan 1, 2014
Ken
This is a great place . For the price we payed was expecting a bit more. The room had a sofa sleeper that was not large enough for my 17 year old to sleep in. Also there were no room curtains so the light from outside lighted the room up at night when one wants to sleep. There were guests and lot of loud noise. The room had a refrigerator. , microwave and coffee maker, There was no complimentary coffee for the guests .
Other trip Dec 30, 2013
Moitry
"Okay for the price, but don't use the valet."
Hotel was alright, quality of the sheets wasn't the greatest, but overall a decent clean room. Neighborhood is okay, not really a big tourist part of town. We had to request extra towels since there were not enough and the hotel employee we requested them from acted visibly put off by our request and made us feel very uncomfortable for asking. Over all, it was alright for our one night stay. HOWEVER, we used the valet service which was a major mistake. The hotel uses a third party company, who took about 30 minutes to come pick the car up when we arrived at the hotel, and then took 40 minutes to return the car the next morning, even though we had called long before we wanted it. When we got the car, we realized there was a large scrape on the drivers side of the car as well as scrapes on the back. We overheard the hotel concierge telling another employee that at the other hotel he works at they refuse to work with the valet company in use at Suites on South Beach (Atlantic Valet), because they are known for being reckless and irresponsible. This was clearly not the first time this had happened with customers from the hotel.
1 night trip with friends Dec 14, 2013
Kris
Great location. Room is a studio apartment. Be aware, in Miami, there is no parking except at parking lots. $20 per 24 hours. Just a block from Ocean and Broadwalk....expensive food and drinks. Lincoln street, a pedestrian Mall in the area, was another "people watching" area. Happy hours provide good food and drink value.
1 night trip Dec 13, 2013
"Would not stay here again"
Very confusing to get to small congested hotel. Road construction made it stressful to find hotel and place to park. Very odd stinky odor in room when arrived [drug use by housekeeping staff ??] Did not enjoy my stay at all. waited 45 min for valet parking to get out of there.
1 night trip with friends Dec 4, 2013
Darlene
"great hotel"
Our room was spacious and clean. It was a quick walk to the beach and in the middle of yummy restaurants and fun bars. The price was even better! The parse looked a little dingy but inside was really updated. I'd recommend suites on south beach to others.
3 night trip with friends Oct 31, 2013
Sarah z.
Overall this is a nice place to stay. It has a great location, although there is a lot of street noise on Saturday nights. It's very clean and there were always fresh beach towels ready for us. It could be even better with a few slight improvements: the mattress was too firm for my taste; the kitchen could benefit from more glasses and a sharp knife; add curtains to the front window to help block the green light at night.
4 night trip Oct 12, 2013
"Nice staff, good location"
For the price, this hotel is just right for a quick stay. It's great value-for-money and the staff were friendly and the hotel is very close to the beach. The rooms are a bit run-down - but if you intend to spend most of your time out of your room and at the beach, then it doens't matter. If, however, you do plan to spend a fait bit of time in the hotel, then don't choose this one.
2 night trip with friends Oct 13, 2013
"Very clean nice room. Excellent location"
Good service. Nice area. Nice room friendly staff. Room was surprisingly really nice and clean
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
chell
The bed is a platform with little support. We both had achy backs because of that. The location is simply the best you could have. And, for the money it was a bargain.
Other trip Sep 19, 2013
"Nice and very close to everything"
Very good for small hotel and close to everything . Beach is just one block away. You can park the car across street from the hotel for $20 per day. Try to stay away from the restaurants on the Ocean Drive. All of them are over price and do not even looking for the deals.
Other trip Sep 1, 2013
Man
"suite on south beach"
rooms were nice. staff in office did not seem to be versed on surrounding areas and shopping. i did encounter one morning staff person who was helpful and directed us to the areas we were looking for. however the clerk who checked us in didnt' seem interested in helping us to the room or giving directions.
Other trip Aug 21, 2013
"Good hotel with great location"
This hotel was conveniently located, only 5 minute walk to the beach. It was on busy Collins Blvd but it was really quiet back by the rooms. The rooms are spacious and clean. The A/C could of worked a little better at cooling the room but overall great hotel at a great price.
Other trip Aug 10, 2013
Was ok but not great as expected after seeing pictures online..
4 night trip Jun 2, 2013