All hotels in Yorktown, Virginia, United States of America
4531 George Washington Memorial Hwy, Yorktown, VA, 23692, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9246

"Horrible"
Hotel was not equiped with anything! The continental breakfest included plastic hard bagels and a choice of 3 cereals...! Had trouble connecting to the wifi, couldnt make any long distance or international calls... The room numbers are scattered on the floor instead of nailed on the door, multiple times I tried getting service from the front desk and no one was there to help me... I really did not enjoy this hotel one bit. I dont recommend it to anyone with even the lowest of standarts!
Other trip Apr 1, 2013
3 night business trip Aug 10, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Comfort Inn

"Do they own a vacuum?"
07/01/15 workin4theman North Carolina
Room 319. Apparently some of the rooms on the floor including this one used to be smoking rooms. On entry, room had a strange "chemical/cleanser over smoke" aroma. Bathroom had hair and fabric-thread on the tile floor -obvious it had not been swept. Overall, the room is in decent shape, linens were nice and clean, but mattress is getting a bit soft/worn. Late in the evening while closing the curtains, that's when I noticed the air conditioner. Totally caked with dust and dirt. I have no idea how it still worked as it looked as if it hadn't cleaned in years. Look for the photos. If I had noticed earlier, I'd have demanded a refund.
"Comfortable & Very Good and Convenient"
06/29/15 JewelsAiken_SC Aiken, South Carolina
We were greeted warmly by the attendant. The hotel smelled fresh and clean. Two good sized beds with fluffy pillows. TV had many options & remote worked. Convenient location near a CVS and within walking distance of Starbucks. Lots of road construction ac they are widening the roads. Room was clean and had mini fridge & microwave. Breakfast was a surprising variety: fruit, cereals, little muffins, danishes, juice..only caveat waffle maker would not work but staff was so kind attempting to get it going & apple juice dispenser gave out water. Still very nice plus good bacon and eggs. The two female staff and one male staff member were pleasant and attentive and worked hard to please. I would definitely return to this Comfort Inn. Reasonable price & clean plus convenient to restaurants nearby.
"Don't stay here if you are with any type of sports program"
06/27/15 Baker G Harrisonburg, Virginia
I was told when I made my reservation that they would work with the teams if the tournament was cancelled to not charge our credit cards. We called 5 times and and let the phone ring for over 3 minutes each time and no one would answer. When we finally did get through the attendant told us that the reservation policy is 24 with no exceptions. When we explained our circumstances and the conversation that had taken place when making the reservation they said that we were lying. Word to the wise, do not stay here when coming into town for any type of outing where weather may cancel because they will not honor the cancellation policy that they tell you about when calling in.
"Breakfast Could Be Better"
06/10/15 S0CalTraveler San Diego
Our room was pretty standard for a Comfort Inn, but we were disappointed the following morning. Far as we could tell there was just one overwhelmed woman working checkout and the complimentary breakfast area, both of which were busy at the same time. I don't know if someone didn't show up for work, but I felt badly for the woman given all the complaints lobbed at her because the food wasn't up to par. Not to mention it can't be SOP to leave the front desk to go into a backroom and get frozen bread to toast.
"Not that GOOD!!"
05/27/15 jaimie f Greenfield, Indiana
It took 2 days to get my conformation notice lot of me having to spell my email address. Than when we got there I was told I had to show my information in order for my group to get our discounts. Never receive any type of discount. One of the people in our party saw something on their pillow and took off the case and it look like a dark brown to red stain. We asked for it to be changed out they never did we had to take it to the front desk and they went to another room to get us a pillow at a 123.00 a night I would like a little more. The breakfast was a joke!! Little to no food and once it was gone that was it. The pool was not open and I was told on the phone it was open.
"Just okay"
04/14/15 Nicole P
First let me start by saying some of the staff is awesome. Teresa was outstanding. When ever you enter or exit the building she met you work a smile. Customer service is everything these days. .. buttt it was mentioned in a previous comment that someone needed help late night and no one was at the desk. I had the same experience. A hand written.. liked like crayon sign was at the desk saying sorry but call 0 if you need help. When you dial 0 it rang busy. The young man working that night obviously had other things to do but this went on more than an hour or so. The hotel could use some work but wasn't bad for the price. The bathroom shower head was old and rusty. The AC unit in the room made noise from time to time and the ceiling entering the room was starting to come down. On a lighter note. .. breakfast was good and again the 2 ladies at the front desk were awesome. All in all I would stay here again for the price if I had to. I needed to be in this location.
"better now"
02/18/15 Skip S Ocala, Florida
My wife and I spent 6 nights at this Comfort Inn and were very pleased. The hotel has been recently refurbished and we found everything to be in good order. There were very few guests there while we stayed but we found the continental breakfast well stocked, scrambled eggs, bacon, waffles, breads, cereals, fruit, pastries and more. The only issue we had was the construction on route 17 that makes it difficult to get in and out, otherwise very pleasant stay and would stay again when we are in the area.
"New Owners, No so good"
01/02/15 MsBenz8808 Fredericksburg, Virginia
I have stayed at the location a few times, there used to be an awesome GM named Judy and a nice staff.... but when ownership changed they were all fired and the place has gone down since then. Front entrance now requires a key to enter facility, if you don't have a key you must call a number for entrance. After calling the number it took 5 minutes for someone to answer and another 5 minutes for someone to come open the door. After someone showed up to check me in there was no apology for the long wait. They have gotten cheap only trying to give out 1 key with no sleeve for safe keeping/ room identification. Once in the room it was clean but some bath towels were stained and the shower head was not running at full force it seems clogged and not at it max potential.
"Comfort O.U.T.!"
12/08/14 RivahQueen Northern Neck, Virginia
Run don't walk away from this one! Did not get the type of room we asked for, BLACK MOLD in bathroom! Poor customer service. We left early and were charged for a night we did not stay! Gives Choice hotel a very bad name! Excuse was always "under new management". Won't ever return nor recommend this place to anyone!
"stay elsewhere"
11/08/14 VAFamilyof5 Virginia
Not a good experience. Smelly room. Inattentive front desk and we had to argue about the rate we were supposed to receive. Smoke detector was chirping so they just removed it. Convenient location near the baseball complex were we were playing a tournament but not worth the convenience.