All hotels in Fayetteville, Georgia, United States of America
110 Meeting Place Dr, Fayetteville, GA, 30214, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Best overnight stay of the trip"
nice hotel...rooms were clean ...short drive for dinner
1 night trip Aug 15, 2013
"Fantastic value for the money"
We stayed here on our way to Florida for a family vacation. The rooms are beyond great! They are large and clean, with a microwave and a small refrigerator which had lots of room in it. The bed was so comfortable, our out-of-bed-the-moment-he's-awake-and-headed-for-the-IPad son just wanted to relax on the comfortable bed. I would recommend this hotel to anyone!
1 night trip Aug 8, 2013
Tracy
"Good option for Fayetteville"
This hotel is centrally located and very nice. The staff is very friendly and efficient.
1 night trip Aug 4, 2013
Catherine
"Comfortable for visiting family"
My brother & I were visiting family in Fayetteville - location was great, quiet rooms and comfy beds. Rooms were well laid out with plenty of space, a desk, free wifi, fridge & microwave. Elizabeth at the front desk was particularly helpful. We were on the go so we didn't use the pool but it looked nice. Breakfast was what you would expect but had fresh fruit, oatmeal & yogurt. Coffee was decent and staff kept things filled. Price was reasonable compared to other options through hotels.com and I will stay there again on my next visit. It was an easy drive in to Atlanta, the speedway and to Stone Mountain without being in a city environment.
4 night trip Aug 2, 2013
"Leisure ATLANTA"
Overall hotel good condition lobby furniture a bit tried however the landscaping surrounding hotel was cut in fr the curb about six feet then the remaining land surrounding the hotel was at least three feet high. Very in slightly.
2 night trip Aug 1, 2013
Camp
everything was fine, the pool needed cleaning.
1 night trip Jul 27, 2013
"family reunion"
I enjoy the peace and quiet, the Fayetteville pavillion was down the street with varies eateries. This hotel I would welcome others to visit as well as returning.
2 night family trip Jul 17, 2013
Joyousjeaneen
Came from out of town to have eye surgery. Very convenient to hospital. Room was very clean and the lighting in bathroom was excellent.
1 night business trip Jul 7, 2013
"Nice hotel had some minor inconveniences"
The Breakfast and room were good. Faucet in bathroom did not work, but the Hotel fixed as soon as I requested. The wifi internet was difficult to get a signal. Everything else was very good, very clean. Would stay there again.
3 night trip Jul 3, 2013
"Pleasant hotel, close to friends"
We were extremely satisfied with our recent stay at the hotel. It was the closest hotel to our friend’s house with less traffic. It cut our travel time down by two-thirds. There was nothing we could find to complain about. For the duration of time we spent in the hotel, we were content, pleased, happy, overall satisfied. Hotel Staff was courteous checking in and out. Room was very neat and clean.
Other trip Jul 9, 2013
"Hampton In Review/Fayetteville Georgia"
The stay was good. For the price you really couldn't ask for a better hotel.
3 night family trip Jul 4, 2013
Quiosha
The clean up person did not do a good job. The only thing she had to do was make up the bed and change towels. We had to call for towels because they took used towels and didn't put any more towels in the room(two nights in a row). The breakfast was horrible. It was cold because the plug was not working. The bag breakfast was better than the so called hot breakfast. Every time we asked to speak with manager they were unavailable. I will never stay at this hotel again.
3 night business trip Jul 4, 2013
Alonzo
"Hamtpon Inn Fayateville-Superb"
We were here for a lacrosse tournament and although it was in Peachtree City, it was a quick 15 minute trip and we are so glad that we stayed at this hotel. The room was spotless, huge bathroom, quiet, and nice breakfast. Will stay here again over the other hotels in the area. Highly recommend!
Other trip Jun 10, 2013
"Typical Hampton Inn"
We stayed for three nights. Have stayed at Hampton Inn before; the hotel and room were what I expect from Hampton Inn.
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"Definitely recommend!"
A very comfortable hotel. Excellent breakfast. Love the fresh fruit, hot oatmeal, and whole grain bread options!
Other trip Jun 2, 2013
"cool"
It was really good the free breakfast was the best
Other trip Jun 1, 2013
"Terrific Property"
Hampton Inn is always a terrific choice but when they are excited about bedding then somebody still uses lumpy pillows. Other than that, clean and decent value.
2 night trip May 12, 2013
"Excellent!! Nice Room, Food & Very Friendly Staffs"
Nice room. Awesome bed & cool TV. Very friendly staffs. Enjoyed the daily Breakfast spread. And Soup, Salad, Drinks on Tue & Wed evenings. Happy with the laundry room & gym too. If we had a kitchen & bathtub (instead of stand-up shower), I would have given a 5+ rating. But overall - 5 out of 5. It has been a very pleasant & happy stay so far...
28 night business trip Apr 7, 2013
"comfort"
Absolutely the cleanest and most comfortable bed I've ever stayed in...hotel wise.
1 night trip May 5, 2013
Brent
"Just Where We Needed To Be!"
We enjoyed it. It was quiet & comfortable. The TV was good & so was the Wi-Fi & the breakfast.
3 night trip May 1, 2013
"Good hotel stay"
Great service, clean, comfortable. id stay again.
7 night family trip Apr 6, 2013
Akira
"Very nice staff"
Very accommodating staff. Second floor rooms are a little noisy with air conditioning and plumbing noises.
Other trip Apr 12, 2013
Roy
"Great for business travelers"
I was on a business trip in the Atlanta area and your hotel provided everything that I needed. The room was spacious so that I could comfortably do work in the room in the evening after a long day. Wireless internet worked very well and the morning breakfast hit the spot.
Other trip Apr 8, 2013
"Pleasant"
Great place to stay! Nothing to complain about. Everything was excellent.
2 night business trip Mar 15, 2013
Brad
"CHECKING OUT THE AREAS"
It was nice and clean. Didn't care too much for the breakfast, but that is just personal preference!! My roommate forgot it was a no smoking room, we recieved a warning letter from management, who also offered to change to a smoking room. No problems at all..
2 night business trip Mar 2, 2013
"close to resturants with a car."
Very good beds and great breakfast. Front desk wonderful! Bit far from airport , But location pretty.
2 night trip Feb 2, 2013
Bergen
Most comfortable bed ever!
Business trip Jan 21, 2013
"Enjoyed..Enjoyed"
Everyone was very friendly and helpful. We were always greeted with a smile and a hello. The room was always cleaned very nicely. I would ask that the cleaning crew remember to leave cean towels and coffee/cup replacements. We had to ask twice. Overall a nice place to stay....
Other trip Dec 10, 2012
"Wonderful in every way !"
The staff at the hotel were very friendly and helpful. The facility is welcoming - very clean and attractive and a wonderful place to stay. The breakfast is varied and delicious. I highly recommend it.
Other trip Dec 5, 2012
"Overall great hotel"
We have stayed in this hotel several times and always have found it clean and staff accomodating. It is convenient to us as we have family and friends in Fayetteville.
Other trip Oct 23, 2012
"Fabulous Hotel"
My stay at the Hampton Inn was AMAZING! This was one of the best hotels i have stayed at in a long time. From Maryland and traveled down to GA for a wedding. The lady at the front desk let me check in early which was super nice, since I had been traveling since 4 am. The room was clean and pleasant! It was wonderful there was a refrigerator and microwave. The breakfast in the morning was very nice! There were so many options: waffles, egg, oatmeal, danish treats, the list goes on. In addition, they had a business center where I could check in for my flight and print my boarding pass for no charge. Overall, an amazing stay, I really recommend this hotel!
2 night trip Oct 19, 2012
Rachel
"Appealing hotel."
Friendly staff. Clean and appealing. I would stay here again.
Other trip Oct 10, 2012
"Nice and spacious room with a very comfortable bed"
Only stayed there one night but this is a very nice motel with one of the nicer breakfast buffets. A little skimpy on towels and the fridge was not plugged in but the staff was nice and if our stay was longer I am sure any issues would have been quickly rectified. On a negative note the shower water pressure was extremely low and the alarm and radio on the clock did not appear to work. The bed was extremely comfortable.
Romance trip Oct 8, 2012
Ron
The rooms are too small. We were given a handicap room just because it was a little larger. Have stayed in Hampton Inns where the rooms were larger. The breakfast was very good.
Other trip Oct 6, 2012
"Respectable"
A decent hotel for the price. No surprises. Good location. Easy access to major highways.
Other trip Oct 1, 2012
"Great Value"
The carpet needed a cleaning but other then that it was a very good value.
Trip with friends Sep 30, 2012
JC
"impressive"
Truly enjoyed our stay there.. the hotel staff was friendly.. the bed linens were very fresh and clean.. the bathroom impressed me.. it's not only felt clean.. it felt sanitary... we requested a smoking room.. ordinarily these will be the most run-down and damaged rooms that the hotel has available.. but this room did not the slightest hint of a smoky smell..I will book here again
Other trip Sep 23, 2012
Excellent!!!
1 night trip Sep 15, 2012
Anthony
This was a very clean hotel, close to my daughter that was getting married, overall great experience.
7 night trip Sep 5, 2012
This hotel was very nice. Rooms were clean and the staff respected your privacy if you wanted it. Great service all around. I will stay there again if/when i return to Fayettevillt.
7 night family trip Sep 5, 2012
Carley B
"Atlanta Motor Speedway weekend"
We were greeted very warmly and in a timely fashion. Our room and hotel accomandations were excellent. The breakfast could use some help; ie: cold, not very appetizing. The staff was very warm and welcoming. The only complient I had was discovering a black spider in the shower the morning of our departure.
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
Pam
"Positives and negatives"
The room was nice, bed was comfortable-breakfasts were also very good as well as the snacks at night-pleasant treat. Only downside was our two phones in the room were dead. And there were several electric outlets where the top outlet worked but the bottom outlet didn't. I told the maid the second day, but it went nowhere.
3 night business trip Aug 31, 2012
Tony
"Race Day at the Hampton!!!!"
All of the employees were so NICE, we were going to the Atlanta Motor speedway and the lady working the front gave us directions to the track taking back roads to avoid all the traffic, and we arrived early , no problems letting us ckeck in sowe could head straight to the track. Wonderful place to stay!!!!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2012
"Atlanta Race weekend"
Room was clean and comfortable. Staff friendly and helpful. Easy commute to the Atlanta Motor Speedway.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
clean and comfortable
1 night business trip Aug 15, 2012
"Quality hotel at good price!"
The hotel was lovely. The staff was very friendly and made a couple of last minute changes without any fuss. I would stay here again if my future travels lead to Fayetteville.
Other trip Aug 13, 2012
TennisMom
Cant beat the price - well worth it if you're visiting Fayetteville, Tyrone or P'tree city. Good local dining...Not convenient to Downtown Atlanta at all.
2 night trip Jul 27, 2012
M R
"Good Place for family Getaway"
The front desk staff were friendly when questions arised. the morning staff for the contiental breakfast were friendly when supplies were getting low. The house keeping staff did an excellent job on cleaning the rooms. Loved the access to the pool when the tempratures were 100 degrees out. Loved that there was cookies freashly baked at 6pm every night we stayed along with cold Lemonade to wash it down. Located in a convient area to access Jonesboro or to get to local stores if needed. Will stay again upon our return to Georgia.
5 night family trip Jul 23, 2012

"Great hotel for anyone !"
Absolutely great value. Hotel is clean, staff were great and with complementary drinks / snacks in the evening ( maybe no always available, I don't know) and a good cooked breakfast, this was great value. Also in a really nice area for restaurants (need a car).
Other trip Jul 25, 2013
"Excellent Choice"
A great choice if you are staying in/around Fayetteville. Facilities are spotless and well maintained. Rooms are spacious and comfortable with adequate electrical outlets for computers and chargers. Breakfast offers a good variety and adequate room in which to eat so others are not bumping into you while you are enjoying breakfast. Staff was friendly and helpful. Rates were very reasonable. We have paid much more and gotten much less in many other hotels.
5 night trip May 18, 2013