All hotels in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States of America
1750 E Reno Ave, Oklahoma City, OK, 73117, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9479

2.9
    2.7
    2.6
"I would stay again"
The location was questionable but nothing happened to my vehicle nor did I see anything questionable. Room was great with a refrigerator which I didn't even know came with the room. That was a huge ++
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Tamara
"Decent hotel for a decent price"
We enjoyed being close to bricktown. Older hotel with decent looking rooms.
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"OKC"
Great place
1 night romance trip Jul 1, 2015
Bertha
"Bricktown Econo Lodge"
You get what you pay for, just went down to OKC to go out and needed a place to sleep so it worked perfect for that. Only 2 pillows per bed so that was disappointing. Room was in average shape, nothing special, but not terrible.
1 night trip with friends Jun 27, 2015
Phil
Was very glad to have a quick check in for a change and friendly front desk person
5 night business trip Jun 23, 2015
"Our stay at Enoco Lodge"
it was great. the only problem we had was could not log on the internet. we had to call the front desk and ask for them to re-load it many many times. after 2 times we gave up. the fridge was great, it froze everything no matter what setting except the ice cream. found out Grapes are great frozen (really yummy!).
5 night trip Jun 17, 2015
theresa
"more blankets"
Not enough blankets only one small one on bed.was close to bricktown part of OKC .
1 night romance trip May 18, 2015
holly
"Not what you see online"
Description of room on hotels.com doesn't describe this place at all! Females traveling alone I was so glad I had my gun with me! Also my mom left her Nook reader tablet on the bed we called back to the hotel to see if they would mail it to her house keeping never found it. Really? I will never rent with this hotel or affiliates! Makes me sick!
1 night family trip May 23, 2015
SHANA
"Econo Lodge OKC"
Overnight stay on a road trip. Basic room but no chair. Breakfast very minimal with coffee being the only hot item. Fortunately, there are restaurants nearby. This was probably a former Motel 6.
1 night trip May 17, 2015
"Quick stop"
I stayed one night - got in early evening & left early next morning. It was a typical motel right by busy Interstate, nothing special. It worked for what I needed - a place to sleep. It was clean, nothing special.
1 night family trip Apr 23, 2015
"It was horrible"
The room we received was way overpriced. I have stayed a very few times in a room this disgusting (only out of necessity) for far less money. Only one lock on the door worked and with the doors leading right outside this was scary. The couch was torn. The remote did not work nor did the office have batteries to replace it. The jucuzzi did not work. We told them two adults and one child. They gave us a king size bed with very little covers and a couch. When I asked for one or two blankets for the sofa for the child, they would only give me one. I would not stay in that place again for free! Bathroon light was on a timer and very few of the plug ins worked!
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Margie
"clean!"
The room was very clean and modern. I'll definitely stay here again if I'm in the area.
1 night trip Apr 18, 2015
"Decent place to stay"
Not a bad place to stay for the money. They have painted recently which helps everything look nicer.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
"Solid Motel a few miles from Chesapeake Arena"
I stayed here over the weekend and everyone I ran into (staff and guests) were friendly, even though some guests appeared sketchy. All I needed was a place to sleep and didn't spend much time on the premisis, so it was fine for me. Plus, it was very affordable.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Bucky
"Not the same hotel in the pictures"
We booked a room at Motel six and decided to change the reservations to the Econo Lodge hoping for a nicer room. What we got was a dirty room that smelled of cigarettes and pets. There was a TV that was made in the early nineties, pillows (one each) that were hard as a rock and smelled, not enough towels for all and we had to ask for more and had difficulty getting them. There was no pool as advertised on line, no nice TV as advertised on line. I would never recommend this hotel to anyone.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
GlendaNTexas
"perfect"
perfect
1 night business trip Mar 11, 2015
william
A similar hotel to a motel 6, , not worth the price
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"You wouldn't want to stay here long."
Pretty sketchy part of town. As soon as we checked in the police showed up at the hotel just adjacent to us. We had two rooms - both were very cold on arrival as the heater wasn't on. When we turned on the heater the smoke alarm went off. You could see through the door to the outside. When we stopped in the office the next morning for "breakfast", there was some cereal, some bread, and some small muffins. Worst continental breakfast I've ever seen at a hotel - even an economy hotel. We were only there to sleep and shower, so it sufficed for that and nothing else.
Other trip Feb 18, 2015
"Cheap alternative to Bricktown"
Cheap alternative to Bricktown
1 night trip with friends Feb 6, 2015
"Good location but wouldn't stay there again"
The hotel was ideally located, but the room comfort and cleaning staff was disappointing. The cleaning staff would knock on the door at 9am while we were sleeping, and then just barge into the room - even with the Do Not Disturb tag hung on the knob. Further, I had a manila folder with all of my printed itineraries, including my printed tickets to the OKC Thunder game, in a dresser drawer - the folder disappeared after the room was cleaned. The room temperature was also very difficult to control. Despite setting the temperature on auto, the heat would continue to blow and I'd have to shut it off manually - the room was either too hot, or too cold and had to be controlled manually. The lighting in the room was also excessively dim and the television set was circa 1995 - it's 2014 and LCD HD tv's are quite inexpensive...we shouldn't have to watch a fuzzy picture on a 20 year-old TV.
Other trip Feb 8, 2015
anthony
"My experience"
Everything was great except when we got back late we had someone ask us if we wanted to buy drugs,that was uncomfortable with two of your kids standing next to you.
1 night family trip Jan 30, 2015
"It's a bed to lay your head."
Hotel is run down. Had to call reception when I couldn't deadlock my door because part of it was coming off which had to be screwed back in. If you are a single female you may not feel as safe as you may usually with most room doors and big windows accessable to the public. I'm fine with noise, but I woke up the first morning thinking there was severe winds, really it was the trucks on the main road approx 50 yards away driving by.
2 night trip with friends Jan 26, 2015
"Cheap place near bricktown"
Good little place to stay if you want to be near bricktown for cheap, never had a problem with the rooms, just pretty close to the highway in the morning, so a lot of noise
1 night trip Jan 26, 2015
THOMAS
"Bad Night"
The room had roaches, the beds hard as rocks, the bathtub had paint peeling in large flakes, the woman at the front desk sent us away and would not allow us to check in at scheduled time.
1 night business trip Jan 12, 2015
"Wouldn't recommend, even for cheap price"
Hotel staff was extremely slow and unhelpful, room quality was sub-par, meager breakfast buffet, and WAY too far from the strip. Not even worth the cheap rates, will stay closer & nicer next time.
Other trip Jan 6, 2015
"Will not stay here again."
Very sketchy neighborhood. Not close to brick town. Did not feel safe. Someone tried to get into our room. Booked for 4 people, had to go to the front for more towels as they only provide two in the room. Then the lady was rude when I asked for more towels. Breakfast was cereal and milk, muffins and waffles. Will not stay again.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Bricktown EconoLodge Oklahoma City, Oklahoma."
When I booked the hotel with Expedia I was told it was across the street from Bricktown. I am a disabled vet. I wanted to spend New Years Eve downtown. The hotel was not scross the street from Bricktown but was located about 1 mile away next to the interstate. The noise keep us awake all night. The hotel is rather run down in appearance. The desk clerk booked me in a room on the second floor even though I had told them I needed the first floor or an elevator. I had booked a non-smoking room but they didn't have anything non-smoking. Terribly disappointed with the whole experience and will not be back to that hotel.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
J.
"once you get in, it's ok"
The first room key didn't work. Then the second didn't work. So we tried a new room. Same thing. Then a third. Finally room number 4 worked. Not a terrible hotel. But at midnight I sure didn't enjoy wandering room to room with the nighttime attendant trying to get into a room.
1 night trip Dec 20, 2014
Bryan
"Clean rooms, could use a facelift!"
The rooms were overall very clean and accommodating for our three night stay. The continental breakfast was convenient, but there was no variety. It was the same everyday with not a lot of choices, and no working ice machine on the property. We liked the access to free Wifi! We liked the location for what was on our itinerary!
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Decent Rooms, but not much else to say about staff"
I don't like to rag on a business. But on the second day we had gone to breakfast and went back to our room and found housekeeping lady making our beds. which no big deal, but her son was going thru our stuff. we had prescriptions meds sitting on table and vitamins, my friend had her laptop on table, and he was literally messing with everything. when she saw we had walked in she hollered at him to leave them alone but he did not listen. so we asked them to please leave the room. we then called down and asked to please not make our beds or have anyone in our room, and the response was okay. No sorry, what can we do, nothing. My friend walked down later and reemphasized that the little boy was playing with a person's prescription meds and pills, and still nothing, like no big deal. Then that night we return and to top it off, neither of our keys would get us into our room, and so we had to go down and get our keys reprogrammed. They did not ask for identification or anything to verify it was our room. Went to last morning to continental breakfast and tables were filthy, my friend went and asked for cleaning stuff and rag, and they had cleaning spray but no rags to wipe with. Not impressed at all with this hotel. :(
Other trip Dec 21, 2014
"Dirty hotel"
I was supposed to have a non-smoking room. When I entered the room, it reeked of smoke, there were cigarette burns in the comforter. Also, there were cockroaches in the room.
Other trip Dec 10, 2014
"Clean, close to everything, rough neighborhood"
The room was very clean, staff was friendly but hard to understand, premium movie channels, cheap breakfast, close location to almost everything, scary neighborhood. Good value for the price!
Other trip Dec 1, 2014
"Nice hotel I enjoyed my stay :)"
Great experience can't weight to go back hade a comfortable bed and an awesome TV and a very nice staffe :)
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
"Fleas in the bed"
Stayed here after a long day. Was hoping for a nice, quiet bed but that's a lot to ask for right next to the highway. Got a flea-riddled room that smelled really bad. It was a smoking room so bad odor is to be expected, but I've never smelled anything like this.
Rob
"Nice and close to downtown"
The rooms were clean and staff were courteous and efficient
"Rude service. Nice rooms."
The women in the lobby was very unkind but other than that the room was great.
1 night romance trip Nov 7, 2014
Ladonna
"Very uncomfortable Beds"
Bed was hard as a rock. We tossed and turned all night. Comforter smelled like it hadn't been washed for awhile
1 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Cindy
"Dont stop here!!!!"
I opened the door to my room the smell pushed me back a step. The noise level from the highway rated a 8. The bed was hard as a rock. Blanket was full of holes. The bedding reeked from the smell of filthy carpet years of smoke. Please try the Motel 6 next door.
1 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
suzanna
"cheap hotel"
Hotel was close to the Chesapeake energy arena at a low price. Room was clean. Neighborhood was sketchy. Didn't get to park in front of the room.
1 night trip with friends Nov 5, 2014
Mervin
"Clean"
It was clean, and for the price you cant beat it. Housekeeping actually cleans here. Breakfast was ok. Its complimentary so you cant expect much. But i will stay here again. The motel itself is clean, staff was nice, but bad area. Lock your car doors.
2 night family trip Oct 31, 2014
LaDon
"The sheets were dirty. Room deposit was required."
Not a good experience. Would not stay at this hotel again.
Other trip Oct 27, 2014
stephanie
"VERY close to brick town"
Short drive from brick town area, nice room for the price. Check in/out very fast and easy, hotel staff very friendly, I was upgraded to king bed for free. Road adjacent is very noisy with traffic but not the hotels fault, just the location and nearby construction. Overall good hotel and clean.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"bang for your buck"
The staff was very discrete and attentive to their guest. I would suggest adding oatmeal for breakfast to offer one gluten free choice.
3 night trip Sep 25, 2014
"Can't recommend this one"
The hotel was in a questionable neighborhood. Service was not very good, and some of the staff didn't seem to know answers to questions about the coffee maker in the room. The room was clean and in good condition, however, there was a desk but no chair. In fact, the only place to sit was on the bed.
2 night business trip Sep 21, 2014
My Evil Twin
"A very nice stay"
Front desk person was very nice and pleasant when checking and thank me for being patient.
Other trip Sep 15, 2014
Rodney
"Bricktown"
There was a gap under the door that the cool air escaped through so the room never was thoroughly cool. Any type of critter could have came through the gap at the bottom of the door
1 night trip Aug 31, 2014
"One Night Stay"
We stayed in this motel for 4th of July weekend. The motel & surroundings were in a somewhat commercial part of town but just a short, easy drive to the Downtown/Bricktown area. Though, I would not recommend walking the few miles to Downtown. We spent a short amount of time at the hotel but the staff was friendly & we were comfortable in the room. Overall, the cheap price was appropriate & we would definitely stay there again!
1 night romance trip Jul 4, 2014
"pillows"
most motels are known not to have the best pillows but those may have been the worst. always bring your own pillows..
1 night business trip Aug 21, 2014
nation
Beds were alittle hard, room smelt musty cleaning ladies did not do a good job of cleaning the room, no trash can liner in garbage can. I guess for the money what can you expect
3 night business trip May 24, 2014
"Worst hotel ever"
Never ever take your family here. This Is not a hotel for any decent people. I changed rooms twice only to find burnt cigarette holes in the comforter in a non smoking room. No one felt safe and we left. Mgmnt refused to refund after checking in and walking right out. Very disappointed and would stay away from this hotel.
1 night family trip Aug 7, 2014