All hotels in Granbury, Texas, United States of America
1517 N Plaza Dr, Granbury, TX, 76048, United States of America, ‏‎866-925-8648

"Comfortable"
Visited my son. Hotel is clean quiet and comfortable and close to everything.
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
laura
"Great for the Price"
Very friendly service. Room was large and comfortable. Shower material cheap and creaky but not a problem. Free breakfast average but good enough for our family. It met everything we needed, and for the price, I would gladly book again in the future.
2 night trip Sep 6, 2013
We stayed here for the Granbury Ghost and Legends tour - close to the square
Other trip Sep 9, 2013
A/C was weak in the late afternoon/early evening, during the hottest part of the day. Otherwise, very good.
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
Clean - great breakfast - nice size room! Quiet! Friendly staff!
2 night romance trip Aug 31, 2013
"Great value for the money!"
The hotel staff were very friendly and courteous. Overall great value for money at this hotel!
Other trip Sep 3, 2013
"Close to Granbury activities."
The hotel was conveniently located, but too far from historic downtown Granbury to walk. But close to the rest of Granbury. Very friendly and helpful staff. Very clean facilities. Our room had a "stale" smell, but probably just from the air conditioning being set too high before we got there. Once we lowered the air setting, it got better. We had two rooms for our group, and the other room smelled just fine. But again, our room was very clean.
Other trip Sep 2, 2013
Gina
"Best Hotel in Granbury for this price!"
I always stay at this hotel (if possible) whenever staying in Granbury. This hotel is very nice, clean and comfortable, The staff is excellent. My rooms have always been exceptional for this rate. I feel so very fortunate to have found this hotel when others are charging a lot more for the same room and breakfast is also included.
1 night trip Aug 25, 2013
"convient to business meetings"
Excellent in all areas.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2013
"Road Trip"
Nice new looking location. Hotel was busy but was quiet. Breakfast was great, many items to choose from.
1 night trip with friends Aug 10, 2013
"Good Stay"
This was a conveniently placed hotel that was very clean. I was however disappointed in the fact that both the pool and hot tub were closed for matinence during the duration of my 6 night stay. The ice machine was also broken, the staff however was very accommodating and purchased a supply of ice that I could receive by asking at the front desk. There was limited parking on the nights when the hotel was full and I was required to park at the adjacent holiday inn 2 nights because there was no parking at the best western. Over all it was a good stay with a great breakfast each morning and I would consider staying here again.
6 night trip Aug 8, 2013
"Great stay at B. Western Granbury, Tx."
From the time I booked the motel room at Best Western in Granbury, Tx. until we left everyone that worked there was helpful and very nice. We had to ask for directions to places and they never made us feel like we were disturbing them and they even went the extra mile to add more places that they thought we might enjoy. We felt like family there and very safe and cared for. We would definitely go back there!!!
Other trip Aug 12, 2013
Mimi
Room was nice, clean and comfortable. The Staff was friendly and helpful.
1 night business trip Aug 8, 2013
Nice clean hotel...just would not recommend to stay on 1st floor there was constant noise & banging over our heads that continued even after we informed the front desk
1 night trip Aug 1, 2013
TruePower2174
"nice hotel"
Very easy to find and close to interest points. Good breakfast and room was comfortable.
Other trip Jul 22, 2013
Marvin
"Visiting experiences."
We went to Granbury for a visit and were pleasantly surprised by the whole town.
Other trip Jul 16, 2013
"Quick stay due to AC going out at home"
I had booked about 20 minutes before we arrived at the hotel, and they were already prepared with our room and check-in. The bed and pillows were very comfortable and the room temperature stayed exactly where we wanted it. Hotel and room appeared very clean and new. I really appriected them going out of there way to accomodate our early departure for work. Breakfast does not start until 0600, but the front desk receptionist left a note for the morning shift to have items available for our departure at 0500. When we got down to the lobby in the morning, there was coffee, cereal, juice, bagels, muffins, and fruit all ready. Excellent customer service.
1 night trip Jul 7, 2013
Ellee
Most comfortable bed ever!!!! Great place to stay!!!
1 night trip Jun 28, 2013
Dana
Very well maintained and clean this is the 4th year we have stayed, for a local gathering and it is always consistent. I would recommend it to anyone.
3 night trip May 30, 2013
W R H
"excellent service"
Recent renovations made this a comfortable overnight stay in a very welcoming hotel with excellent service from all staff members.
1 night trip May 25, 2013
matt
"Great family stay!"
The staff was very courteous and the room was nice too.
2 night trip Mar 14, 2013
Carmen
"Great deal!"
Felt welcome from the time I walked into the doors till the time I left. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Best of all it is at a great price.
Other trip Mar 9, 2013
"Close to what we wanted to see"
Excellent
1 night trip Mar 1, 2013
"Great Hotel !"
I only had one complaint and that was, the walls are a little too thin. I could hear people running up and down the hall all night as well as the shower in the next room cutting on and off early in the morning. Other than that it was a great stay.
2 night trip Feb 22, 2013
"pretty good"
Hot water ran out on 3rd floor. They moved us to first floor and problem solved. First floor rooms were updated and 3rd floor was older. Service was friendly and accommodating
3 night family trip Feb 15, 2013
"Good deal hotel"
Friendly staff, good location? Worth trying out for someone on a budget
Other trip Feb 10, 2013
Rory
difficult check in - WOW they "need" a lot of personal information.
1 night trip Jan 26, 2013
A nice place for the money. I would definitely go back.
2 night trip Jan 19, 2013
Rich Horn
"Very enjoyable stay"
I was pleasantly surprise how nice clean the rod were. The staff made the extra step to provide for the guests. Will definitely stay there again!
4 night business trip Jan 14, 2013
Robin
"Granbury Best Western"
Very nice place. Excellent breakfast. Very clean. Nice heated pool and Spa. Excellent customer service!
4 night business trip Dec 31, 2012
GREAT.............NICE BREAKFAST.
1 night trip Dec 16, 2012
"Room"
It was a great experience with a cool desk guy !!
1 night trip Dec 15, 2012
Bobby
"Race weekend"
I can't say I really have a complaint on this hotel, at least none that are significant. The only thing I found to be lacking, was the breakfast buffet was less than what I have seen from other continental breakfast buffets of similiar priced hotels. That statement aside, my stay was comfortable, the staff helpful, and otherwise met all requirements of a 4 night stay.
4 night trip Dec 6, 2012
"Great Hotel experience! The Best Best Western n TX"
Jason manned the front counter and was totally awesome! He did a fantastic job of answering all of our qestions and taking care of our needs. Give that guy a raise! Everyone one else we came in contact were great as well.
Other trip Dec 2, 2012
Kay
"Too much excitement"
The hotel is okay for the price. The front desk staff were nice and helpful. The room was mostly clean. There was a hand print on the bathroom wall, how does the cleaning staff miss that? The shower temperature would change suddenly and scald you. Standing in the shower the floor squeaked so much I was worried it would give way. Around 1:30 in the morning there was a drunk man in the parking lot who made his way to our hallway. I could watch the police through the peephole of the door talk to the man and then arrest him. We were up with that drama about 45 minutes and then couldn't go back to sleep. Not a restful night.
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2012
Erin
"best western granbury"
Comparable to the other hotels.
2 night trip Sep 21, 2012
"EXECELLENT Place"
We arrived shortly before check in was to begin. I ask if it were too early to check in and was told no...with a smile on her face she begin the check in process...EVERY staff person who we came in contact with was not only polite and kind but professional beyond compare. They were able to assist us with a happy attitude in locating the places I needed to be etc. As a musician I am always in and out of hotels. However, the next time I will be playing in the area I will without question book this hotel again. Comfy beds, CLEAN and they had a nice breakfast as well.
1 night business trip Sep 21, 2012
Becki
"Breakfast"
All was good, great location but breakfast could be better. Very limited.
Other trip Sep 3, 2012

"Hilfe bei Sturm"
Sehr gute Betreuung am Empfang. Wir waren während einem furchtbaren Unwetter mit Tornadowarnung in Granbury. Es donnerte und blitzte die ganze Nacht. Wur wurden aber gut beraten/betreut vom Hotelpersonal. Zimmer schön. Einziger Negativpunkt war ein sehr muffiger Gestank beim Bezug des Zimmers.
1 night romance trip May 9, 2015
Alfred
CH
"Gutes Motel"
Neues Hotel, große Zimmer, großes Bad. Das Frühstücksbuffet ist gut, man muss nur zeitig da sein, um bei Vollbelegeung einen Platz zu bekommen.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013