All hotels in Niagara Falls, New York, United States of America
7001 Buffalo Ave, Niagara Falls, NY, 14304, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9480

"Nice spot, our stay was too short. I'd gladly stay"
In town to see he Falls. They are must see for all. The hotel is clean and the staff very helpful and friendly, restaurant is good.
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2015
"Nice little hotel"
I went to this hotel with my 2 teenage children. The hotel was clean and updated nicely. Staff were friendly and helpful. My only gripe would be the food in the on-site restaurant- it was extraordinarily overpriced considering the lack of quality.
2 night family trip Jul 29, 2015
donna
It was good experience and much better than other places I have stayed in the Niagara Falls area. I will recommend to others to stay in this location.
1 night family trip Aug 2, 2015
Jamal
"Great for a quick getaway!"
I was very pleased with Four Points! The hotel itself was very nice, the room was clean although a little small. But perfect for a short trip. The pool was very nice, the grounds were well-kept although the dock had a lot of goose droppings on it. The staff was helpful, it was clean and only a short trip to Niagara Falls (about a 10 minute drive or less). My only criticism is the neighborhood around the hotel was pretty rundown. Overall, I give very high marks to this hotel.
1 night family trip Jul 30, 2015
Great location, close to many eateries/shopping. Delicious breakfast buffet. Friendly staff. Clean pool. If there's children next door, you will definitely hear them.
2 night family trip Jul 28, 2015
One electric outlet needs attention at once room 129
1 night romance trip Jul 27, 2015
robert
"Quiet location and good access to the falls."
Staffs were friendly and helpful.
2 night trip Jul 26, 2015
TORU
"Niagara falls"
It was pleased stay in four points by Sheraton. Room was clean, service was excellent, food was amazing. Wifi anytime anywhere, our family were enjoy swimming poor. Beautiful reviews by river. Only few mins away drive to Niagara fall. We would like to stay this hotel next time. Thank you all!
1 night family trip Jul 22, 2015
Jiang
"A moderately noisy place."
Walls / doors were apparently thin, admitting noise from the hallway and neighboring room until about 12:30 am. Did not call front desk.
1 night romance trip Jul 20, 2015
Roger
"Great Hotel. Not so great surroundings."
Room am pool area was great. The outdoor area needs work. The neighborhood was pretty sketchy. They could do a lot by just putting a privacy fence along the sides of the parking lot to block out the run down houses.
1 night family trip Jul 12, 2015
Hotel is nice. It's on the river bank so you get nice view. However the hotel room is too humid inside even with AC dry on all the time.
2 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
Yu
"Good. View"
It was nice
1 night romance trip Jun 25, 2015
"The falls"
Great trip once in a life time.
3 night romance trip Jun 22, 2015
"Mr. D. Eric Jackson"
The hotel was absolutely dreadful. Too far from the falls. The AC unit was actually a inside floor unit, the variety you can find in any motel 6. The tv was outdated. The elevators were extremely small. The breakfast buffet was not replenished effectively. The extra money that I paid for the river view was for not as the view isobstructed byHVAC units. It was absolutely dreadful.
1 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
Duncan
"all set but the neighborhood"
lousy view next door
1 night family trip Jun 19, 2015
mark
"Quiet and beautiful"
Couple's get away to Niagara Falls. Nice hotel with a beautiful waterfront deck and quiet atmosphere. Loved it.
1 night romance trip Jun 24, 2015
Judy
"Overbooking problems"
Bad customer service. Over booking so you might not have a room when you arrive even if you paid in advance. You can clearly hear noise from other rooms and halls it was hard to sleep. We were given 2 complementary breakfast because they didn't had our room and put us in a different size bed but hostess or server at the restaurant was so rude It would have been better to pay for food if she was going to be nicer that way.
2 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"From vacation home to hotel"
This was our first family trip -- 11 of us and our first time at Niagara Falls. We had booked a vacation home through a site and it was not as represented on the website. I called Hotels.com at 1 am and was able to get 4 rooms at Four Points - Riverfront. It was a nice hotel and being on the water just made the experience better. We found a pizzeria within walking distance that had wonderful food. It was great.
2 night family trip Jun 15, 2015
david
"Pleasant stay"
Hotel staff was friendly and overall lake view room was good.10 min distance from attractions .the only con was small bathroom and did not like the sink outside from bathroom.overall satisfactory stay.
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
nishant
Friendly staff.
1 night trip with friends Jun 10, 2015
"Rude front desk"
Overall the hotel is in new condition, neighborhood is so bad , far away from the falls ,small parking lot. Pretty small rooms , tiny bathrooms and chocolate stains on the bed covers Rude front desk
2 night family trip Jun 12, 2015
mostafa
"Family trip to the falls"
This was a family trip to visit the falls, which was maybe about a 5 min drive away. My family of 3 arrived late and checked in around 7pm. I originally booked a dbl queen room but inquired to see if there was a king suite available (there is a sofa bed also), and luckily there was, so we were upgraded at no additional charge. The suite was roomy enough for the 3 of us, and the bathroom was quite spacious. The only things I'll nitpick about was that the floors weren't vacuumed well enough, as we could see bits of trash on the floor, and one of the lamps and the room clock were not plugged in. My husband tried to plug the lamp in but that required moving the bed to get to the plug so we just left it as is. Other than that, the stay was pleasant. The location was ideal for us, as we did not want to be too close nor too far from the falls. If we're in the area again, we will definitely stay here again.
2 night family trip Jun 11, 2015
"Great family hotel"
Great service at the front desk. Bartender in the restaurant was rude. Great pool and riverside location. Don't pay extra for the riverfront room unless you are on the top two floors. Half of our view was the top of the pool which is covered with tar patches and big metal boxes. Not the view I would pay for.
5 night family trip Jun 7, 2015
"Bring ear plugs"
The hotel is brand new with great staff, very clean and if your lucky or request soon enough a great view of the river. However I've never stayed in a hotel with a air conditioner that sounded like a plane on take off and on the off chance it wasn't running I could hear every noise in the hallway, which was very odd considering it was a new hotel. It wasn't a complete deal breaker but be prepared.
1 night romance trip Jun 7, 2015
Chad
"My Review"
The room was good but did not have sufficient Pillows, Towels, Coffee packets, Sugar for a suite that can sleep 6.
1 night family trip Jun 6, 2015
"Disappointing and overpriced"
The hotel has been refurbished to look good for the shots on the website but the overall condition is poor. Elevator barely works. Room barely clean. Windows grimy; old and noisy AC units - you would do better at the motel across the street. They sell overpriced rooms with view of the river... that is beyond the decrepit rooftop, looking through the small window covered with bird feces...
1 night romance trip Jun 5, 2015
Damien
"Four Points Sheraton"
Good hotel and the location is removed from the Falls area but it worked for us with wine and shopping trips close by.
2 night trip with friends May 18, 2015
Kirk
"Excellent hotel to travel stay"
The hotel was very clean. Nice restaurant inside. I found the staff to be very friendly. One thing of note that this hotel is about 5 miles from main part of Niagara Falls so it is about a 10 minute drive to the hotel
Other trip May 12, 2015
"Nice, affordable hotel with excellent views!"
Brought my girlfriend to Niagara Falls for a surprise birthday trip! Hotel was excellent and had great views! Would absolutely stay here again.
Other trip May 4, 2015
"No coffee in morning"
Served purpose
1 night trip Apr 17, 2015
"overall good! but the light of fire alarm bothered"
* The light of fire alarm was blinking regularly during night so this was bothered my for my sleep. * The bed was too soft * Excluding these two things, overall good.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
Great. Very helpful at front desk. Also close to highway but very close to attractions
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
"Not very clean place"
not good for family stay. lot of noise and not well located
Other trip Apr 26, 2015
"To far from the city"
The hotel in good, just for someone who has a car. The city attractions are far from IT -niagara Falls, restaurante, cazino, etc. The taxis are coming 15-20 mins after calling one, so You have to wait. And the price for a Downtown ride is about 20 usd. So, my advice after I stayed there is to pay a Little more for another hotel, close to attraction..
Other trip Apr 23, 2015
"Nice and clean"
Everything was nice and clean. Our only issue was that our remote to the tv didn't work and there was no shampoo in the dispenser. But everything else was great!
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
"Crying children...."
The hotel was clean and in a convenient location. The only issue is with the paper thin walls and crying children at 11pm and again at 630 am.
Other trip Apr 20, 2015
Very nice hotel, pool is awesome, & the staff were very helpful. I would stay there again. it was a 2 min drive to the falls & very close to other things.
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
"Best hotel in the area"
This was by far, the nicest hotel in the area. The area is pretty run down.
2 night family trip Apr 5, 2015
Paula
"Very nice views of the river"
Very seemless and extremely quick check-in process. Room service was very good, especially the Director of Food Services. Very pleasing and accommodating gentleman. Felt very safe and comfortable at this property. Nice beds and very nicely appointed room. Lots of storage space for clothes, coats, and especially for toiletries in the bathroom. Very comfortable beds and good lighting. Decorator did a really good job with color schemes and furnishings. Nice pool, bar and restaurant. Had a wonderful visit...will definitely be back.
Other trip Apr 8, 2015
Sandy
"Not Good, Would Not Come Back"
Extremely loud hallways, not clean, not enough towels or toilet paper, broken heater so it was freezing, very small elevators.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
Business Travel
There were kids running around unattended all day/night and playing hockey in the halls and common areas .. Made it impossible to relax at all. Also, no safes in the rooms and our riverfront view was more of an air conditioning unit view.
"Loud obnoxious people and kids"
There was a kids hockey team staying there. The parents were no better than the kids yelling and running up and down the hallways till midnight called and complained to no avail two nights in a row..Then at eleven thirty I hear loud talking outside my room and five parents are arguing and holding a discussion outside my room..I go outside and ask them politely to stop as it is almost midnight and could they carry on in there room and quiet it down,,That did not help....The worst hotl experience I have ever had....
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
"Great views, great rooms"
We stayed here for our wedding. We booked two rooms, both rooms were comfortable and roomy. The King Suite had a small kitchen area and a nice sofa with a large jetted tub in the bathroom. Both rooms had great views of the river. The parking lot is tiny and the parking spaces were very narrow with no security. The neighborhood was okay, but we were nervous about leaving valuables in the car with no security. The hotel is well maintained, but the roads to the hotel were full of potholes.
2 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Rosalind
Half of the light bulbs had blown out and some of the outlets were not working. 15+ people in the adjacent room were very noisy.
2 night romance trip Mar 20, 2015
Overall, this hotel was great for the price but the walls and doors were very thin causing unwanted interruptions throughout the day/night from other guests in the halls or in the next room. If you plan on being busy and out during the day I would recommend this hotel. If you're looking for laid back and relaxing at the hotel I would look around for a better location and better views.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
"The best hotel"
This is my boyfriend and I first time visting Niagara Falls and everything was perfect!! The hotel was lovely..the bed was super comfy..had an oceanview room. Dan the food & beverage director was soo friendly and made our drinks perfectly. We can not wait to come back!!
Other trip Mar 18, 2015
Rebecca and Rus
"Hypoallergenic Equats to Handicap"
This hotel is not in the best of neighborhoods, and the road the hotel is on is full of "damage your car" type of potholes. That said, inside the hotel was very clean and the personnel accommodating. Still, I would like to know the rationale for giving out a handicap room when one asks for a hypoallergenic room. Like so many other hotels, this hotel gave me a handicap room when all I asked for was hypoallergenic. Good thing no one in my party wanted to take a bath.
2 night family trip Mar 13, 2015
"A nice getaway night."
My husband and I enjoyed our stay. Our room was clean and comfortable. The staff was very helpful. We would recommend this to anyone looking for a place to stay.
1 night romance trip Mar 6, 2015
"hotel"
The room number and location should be told when you book. But other than that the room was great as well as the hotel in general.
1 night romance trip Mar 7, 2015