All hotels in Pine Grove, Pennsylvania, United States of America
481 Suedberg Rd, Pine Grove, PA, 17963, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

4.8
    4.8

"Nice hotel stay to break a long trip"
Nice hotel, super clean, good pool and extremely comfortable beds. Excellent rest to continue the long trip diwn south.
Other trip Mar 10, 2014

1 night trip Oct 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Hampton Inn Pine Grove

"Great place to stop"
08/31/15 al73vw
Very comfortable hotel convenient to I-81. Nice breakfast. The usual cookies and free coffee at any time. Of course, you get what you pay for. Rooms are not cheap, but they are in nice shape. Breakfast has more options...like eggs and bacon...besides the typical waffles, bagels, and packaged donuts you find in less expensive lodgings. Biggest drawback to this hotel is lack of places nearby to get a decent meal.
"Great stop on the road"
08/25/15 Eric O Arlington, United States
This was a very good place to stop with my wife and three kids. They were very helpful and it is right off the highway. We stayed on the way to Hershey Park and it was a reasonable drive (35 minutes) to the park.
"Great place"
08/18/15 Ron D Stillwater, Oklahoma
Driving from CT to DC last October, I was worn out from 7 hours of driving in pretty hard rain, so when I saw this location I stopped. I got a very comfortable room and to my great amazement, I was told at the desk that they would be serving chicken fajitas in the kitchen until 7:00. I was also hungry, and in no real mood to go out in the rain to find someplace else to eat. The fajitas were great, plus I got coffee and even great cookies for dessert. Then I got the typically great Hampton Inn breakfast the next morning. So while at first I thought it was a bit pricey (they did not offer a government discount), when I figured in what I would have paid for two meals, it was quite reasonable for such comfort.
"Pet friendly"
08/06/15 825ys Central Florida, Florida
The girls were welcoming and I was surprised they were serving cod for dinner! Our dog was welcomed and being a card member there's no pet fee. I have a form of asthma and was shown two rooms to check out. Neither negatively affected my breathing. Yay! Very pleasant, clean and comfy.
"Watch out for overcharging"
07/26/15 Virginia S clayton, United States
Room was ok but was double charged due to immediate need and high occupancy because of bad weather. No AARP discount was allowed and no Hilton Points were allowed to be used. Desk clerk would not budge on price.
"Great hospitality"
07/18/15 Brian Q Moscow, United States
Great and comfortable. Stayed in 4&5 Star hotels that I would compare the service at the Hampton Inn too. The employees definitely know hospitality services. Great job and thumbs up to the staff! Will be at the same motel next week.
"Comfy & Clean!"
07/02/15 time2dreambig Tower City, Pennsylvania
We have used this hotel ourselves, and now when family comes to visit... this is our "go-to", our First and Only choice! Very clean, comfy bed and staff is very friendly. The location is great, right off Route 81.
"Always Friendly"
06/24/15 Robert H Louisville, United States
The Hampton Inns are always a great and dependable stop. Clean rooms, nice pool, fitness center and the breakfast always helps me save time. The staff always have smiles on their faces and seem to enjoy helping me in my stays. The fresh cookies and water are another perfect addition to the commitment to making you feel welcome.
"Weekend lacrosse tournament "
06/20/15 corcoran_clan maryland
Great hotel and overall a great experience. The staff was very friendly and the hotel was very clean. The room was very clean upon arrival, stocked with plenty of toiletries and towels. Free coffee all day long which was nice. Used the gym/fitness area which was also clean and well kept.
"Middle of Nowhere but Terrific"
06/16/15 Michael R Emmitsburg, Md
This is the third time I've stayed at this venue; it has never disappointed me. Not far off of Route 81, it is a convenient stopover on the way to many destinations, North and South. The night clerk, who was delightful, commented rightly, that "We're in the middle of nowhere, but halfway to a lot of places." How true! Good mattresses, peace and quiet, a fine breakfast, a courteous staff all add up to an excellent stay at this Hampton Inn