All hotels in El Prat de Llobregat, Spain
Plaza de la Volateria, 3Poligono Mas Blau, El Prat de LlobregatBarcelona08820Spain, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness Area
    Great wellness & sports facilities
  • Value for money
    Food is all right
"Great for overnight before flight"
Everything was nice except slow internet and room was very hot...
1 night family trip Apr 6, 2016
Shoshana
The staff is excellent
1 night romance trip Apr 6, 2016
"Near Airport"
Good Hotel
1 night romance trip Apr 3, 2016
"Good option for Airport"
Premium room at a good price. Surprisingly quiet.
1 night business trip Mar 22, 2016
"Best for quick layovers, otherwise go downtown"
Airport to hotel shuttle info is lacking, no robes, check-in process simple but staff not courteous. Great for a quick layover - I had 11 hours but I should have just stayed downtown for the same price and had a less isolated experience. Late night food ends at 00h30, and their snack market only has junk food.
1 night trip Mar 25, 2016
PHILIP
"Adequate comfortable bed, shuttle p/u from airport"
No one offered to help take luggage to the room although no one objected when I used a luggage cart. Breakfast was modest but adequate. Staff were very friendly. Given 2 twin beds with reservation for queen/king. Smoke detector on ceiling encased in plastic bag, clearly not functional. Lobby was lovely.
1 night romance trip Mar 16, 2016
Candice
"Last day in Barcelona"
Last day of the trip and it was delightful
1 night trip with friends Mar 15, 2016
Ashley
"Great Hotel & staff"
We were greeted by friendly staff an a very clean hotel
1 night trip with friends Mar 11, 2016
denise
Awsome
2 night family trip Feb 17, 2016
Sukhjit
Great hotel! Nice staff!
1 night trip with friends Feb 14, 2016
the airport transfer - from the airport to the hotel was awful and clients had to wait a long time.
1 night trip Feb 5, 2016
"Fantastic hotel"
Just a short overnite stay but a fantastic place to relax between flights, wonderful restaurant, clean and relaxing room
1 night romance trip Jan 24, 2016
LeRoy
The room was too warm & I was not able to adjust the temperature, so it was difficult to sleep. Otherwise the hotel was very nice.
Other trip Jan 18, 2016
"OK for 1 night, but definitely not a 4-star hotel"
The staff was unbelievably incompetent and could not handle very simple requests. Issue #1: A/C was not working. The staff informed me the system is turned on only in summer, so they offered me to change my room... (?!) Interesting solution, since the system is operated centrally and changing room obviously wouldn't have solved it. Anyways, how can a so called 4 star hotel not have A/C?!?!? Issue #2: I called room service and ordered a cheese sandwich and they respondend they didn't have that on the menu so they offered me a ham&cheese sandwich instead. I asked them to simply remove the ham (I didn't mind paying the full price, even offered to pay extra to get the ham removed!). Still they refused. Very upseting...
Other trip Jan 16, 2016
"Great value"
This was a practical, one-night stay in transit on our way home which we chose simply because it was near the airport. It was a very pleasant surprise to find great amenities, staff and restaurant on site.
1 night romance trip Jan 5, 2016
Terry
"Conveniente"
Close to the airport, and his shuttle service of 24 hours leaving every 30 minutes
Other trip Jan 7, 2016
jose
"Very comfortable and convenient"
Very comfortable and convenient to Barcelona airport.
1 night trip with friends Jan 3, 2016
suzanne
"If you need to take an early flight ....."
Closeness to the airport was our main reason because of an early flight. Room was for three but when we got there it didn't have the extra bed ready, we called and Carmen was there preparing it in less than 5 minutes !
1 night family trip Jan 1, 2016
Douglas
"Breakfast is a Must!"
I stayed at this hotel after arriving at the Barcelona airport after 11:00 p.m. I only stayed for one night, but it was an excellent choice. There is a free airport shuttle to and from the hotel, so that worked out quite well. The best part about staying at this hotel is the amazing spread that they offer for breakfast. It was quite possibly the best breakfast I have ever had at any hotel. The range of hot and cold foods was splendid!
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
Kristina
"Overnight at the Barcelona Airport Hotel"
The hotel room was nice size but quite warm and we had no luck cooling it down. The shower would spew out scalding hot water then switch to very cold water with only very short period of tolerable water temperature. On a positive note, the gym quite nice with a decent amount of equipment.
1 night family trip Dec 23, 2015
Brenda
"Great for an overnight layover!"
This hotel was booked for a 12 hour layover in Barcelona after touring Spain for 12 days. The were more pros than cons with our reservation and would happily return given similar circumstances in the future. The facility was clean and contemporary but the best thing was that it was a quick complimentary shuttle ride to the airport terminal. The shuttle runs every 30 mins, 24 hours a day and it is free for hotel guests. The proximity to the airport was fantastic. This being the case, there was nothing to walk to from the hotel as it is located in what appears to be an industrial/commercial zone. To get down into Barcelona, would be a 30 minutes trek I assume. So the "neighborhood" is excellent if you want to stay near the airport but poor if you want to walk outside and sightsee.
1 night trip with friends Dec 6, 2015
Philip
Upon walking into the lobby/reception area, beautifully decorated Christmas tree for the holidays. Check-in was very smooth. The room featured a king size bed, very spacious, welcoming. Would definitely stay here again when in the Barcelona area. The only thing I would change would be the airport transfers. It is set up on a first come, which I don't have a problem with, but myself and my wife were the first in line outside at 4:45am, first bus at 5:00am, when the bus pulled up, other patrons pushed their way pass us it get on the bus first. This is very dangerous, because of the pushing, someone could fall and get seriously hurt. My suggestion would be set up a Q outside with lines (such as the lines they use in the airports) before someone is hurt. There is limited seating on the bus, so that's why there was so much pushing. So we were first in line, last to board of 13, after all that. Was not happy.
1 night romance trip Dec 18, 2015
"Good value."
The reservation email should emphasize that the shuttle runas every 30 minutes. In addition, it should clearly explanada where to go to board the shuttle.
1 night romance trip Dec 12, 2015
Salvador
"Very Nice Facility, Suboptimal Location"
I recently had two single-night stays at the BAH, before and after a cruise. It's a very nice facility located a 10-minute complimentary shuttle drive from the airport. The very helpful staff was great, with English skills much better than my Spanish. It's convenient for trips into and out of this great city, but poorly located for sightseeing. I didn't rent a car, so in order to get to La Sagrada (or anywhere else, really) I needed to take the hotel shuttle back to the airport and connect to an Aerobus (~11 Euro round trip) that stops and picks up in the city center near Las Ramblas. There's very little to do within walking distance of the hotel, but it's a clean, safe place to stay upon arrival or just before departure.
Other trip Dec 5, 2015
"Easy in and out of airport."
Was easy in and out of Barcelona airport. They should take reservations though for the shuttle, especially in the morning. People were jockeying for position to get onto shuttle.
1 night romance trip Dec 1, 2015
Debbie
"TY/Movies - Confusing with regards to payment!"
For TV/Movies, you say, "Already purchased" - this is very mis-leading! I thought the movies were already purchased and watched a couple of movies. Upon check-out, I found out the hotel charged me extra for the movies. I do not like this! Luckily, the amount was cheap. The way you do this is very mis-leading!
1 night trip Nov 29, 2015
Victoria
"Barcelona airport hotel"
The hotel and front desk staff were terrific. Our first room had a thermostat malfunction and we were moved. The room met our needs. The restaurant was not good at all. The food was overpriced and we were given a check that had charges than were higher than the menu. When my husband brought this to the attention of the front desk, he was told his meal would be removed,however, we only received 7 euros instead. No one in the day shift knew why. Getting to the airport was quick but the driver left us off at the total opposite end of the terminal from our airline. This was unnecessary and frustrating.
1 night family trip Nov 29, 2015
Not Provided
"Great for early flight"
Everything was clean, service great, but bed was so hard I couldn't have taken it for more then a night.
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
"BCN Airport Hotel Review"
Very good value for an airport hotel
1 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
michael
"Great Airport area hotel"
Quick overnight stay to catch a 6am flight. Staff fantastically helpful. *****
1 night family trip Nov 23, 2015
Ronald
Just an overnight stay to catch an early flight. Very nice hotel. Nothing near it but surprisingly, the captive restaurant was excellent and very reasonably priced.
1 night romance trip Nov 21, 2015
Roy
"our stay"
we have a pleasant stay.. :)).. just that the wifi didnt get in to our room as our room was right at the end... other than that we have a pleasant stay...
1 night romance trip Nov 18, 2015
"Great hotel close to the airpirt"
Great hotel near airport. Clean, roomy, nice size
1 night trip Nov 22, 2015
"Comfortable and convenient"
Staff was excellent... willing to help anyway possible. Room was very nice. We were able to reserve a room with a king bed and a single bed, an unusual but ideal offering when traveling with my wife and daughter. Restaurant was tasty although pricey which is no surprise for a hotel with no competition. Shuttle service from Terminal 1 is at HH:15 and HH:45. Hotel offered shuttle service to train station at airport, a valuable amenity to get to/from city center. The hotel's willingness to provide this service is great, but the execution was inconsistent which makes it difficult for a traveler to "understand the system". First day, driver dropped us off at train station. Second day, driver dropped us off at Terminal 2 and we had to walk about 10 minutes to train station. Both days, we had to call hotel to get a shuttle ride back to hotel from Terminal 2. First day, the hotel bus drove past us and parked 100m past the anticipated pick-up point (no problem, we walked to shuttle). Second day, we thought we'd be smart and we walked to same pick-up point but hotel bus parked 100m earlier and we missed bus multiple times. Simple mis-communication and inconsistent execution created strain... easily fixed.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
On Business
"Very accommodating and great location!"
I initially booked for one night as I was headed to other parts of Europe. I arrived the night the attacks happened in Paris. I had to cancel my other plans and stay in Madrid. The staff immediately worked with me on a reasonable rate and made sure I had accommodations for an additional 8 nights. The breakfast buffet was a little overpriced even at the prepaid rate but it was absolutely delicious and had a variety to choose from. The staff was friendly and very helpful around the clock. The gym left much to be desired but because the hotel is so centrally located I was able to run to El Parque de Retiro and get an outdoor workout. There are several metro stations just down the block in any direction and taxis ready at the door. There are TONS of shops, bars and restaurants right on that same street as well as major attractions. Everything you need is right there. The hotel and rooms were very clean and the wifi was always reliable. I would definitely stay there again.
Other trip Nov 24, 2015
MJ
"Worth the money!!"
A Very nice hotel
1 night romance trip Nov 15, 2015
Keith
"Best Value for Money"
It was a two day stay and we loved the place, we will definitely come back for a longer stay. The shuttle to the Airport is an added plus for someone new to Barcelona.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2015
"Top notch hotel"
Service was great, room was first class and very large, especially for European standards. In industrial park with no services in area, but perfect for airport travel with free airport shuttle.
1 night romance trip Nov 10, 2015
thomas
For a one night stay near airport, this is perfect. Free shuttle with luggage help. Restaurant was a marvelous surprise. One of the best meals we had in Spain.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
"/Remote but comforatble"
We stayed here Sat. and Sun nights after our tour of Catalonia to have one more day in Barcelona yet make an early Monday fight back to the states. Yes it is in an industrial park but the hotel is nice and very modern. The free shuttle to the terminals runs on frequently and on time. We we able to go to the terminals and get the Aerobus to Place Catalunya for 11 Euros round trip.
Other trip Nov 10, 2015
Daryl
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Our registration process went smoothly and were glad to hear that the hotel had been informed that we had to cancel our first night reservation due to being stuck on our cruise ship for another night due to high winds at the port.
Other trip Nov 9, 2015
Dbbie
"Close to the airport"
Layover flight
1 night family trip Nov 4, 2015
OSCAR
"Great Airport Location and Free Shuttle"
We absolutely loved this hotel. Especially the free shuttle and close proximity to the airport. Rooms are outstanding! Far from downtown for the tourist, but a great value for the business traveler or wanting to be close to the airport for early flights. Only downside is that our carry-on bag was stolen right in front of the hotel (we left is there for like 5 minutes). Even though it is not a busy area, watch your valuables!
1 night romance trip Nov 3, 2015
"Decent and Convenient"
Our stay was just a two night stay. We stayed at Hotel to catch a plane to fly back to Las Vegas.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2015
Ruben
"Overall OK"
We were 30 mins early and were not allowed to check in after an exhausting flight. The young lady on duty the afternoon of Oct.24 2015 made us sit in the lobby until it was exactly 3pm.Also, she had not explained that as an elite room, the mini bar was included with the breakfast. We found out later after having bought pop the entire time we were there.The restaurant waitress for morning breakfast and the dinner waiters were great. The hotel bed although it is king is like sleeping on plywood but loved the ironed sheets.
1 night romance trip Oct 31, 2015
"Good choice for airport hotel"
Post-cruise one night stay for an early airport departure next day. Our first room was next to a room being renovated (hammering, etc.) , so we asked for another. Front desk came right up and helped us move to a quiet room. Great customer service. Yes, hotel is unusual (did seem like a space-ship, a bit) in its set-up and decor, but the pluses are the comfy beds, great shower, good free wi-fi, free airport shuttle (which runs frequently), nice bar with good service and excellent fried seafood cornettos, business center with ability to print boarding passes (free). This location is perfect for a one-night pre/post cruise hotel or for anyone with an early morning flight. We were very satisfied.
1 night romance trip Oct 27, 2015
Lonettie
"Nice hôtel close to airport"
Clean,vert helpfull and courtes staff ,thé breakfast was excellent . Good restaurants. Thé hôtel nées à bigger airport van.
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
Telma
"Great hotel near airport"
We were staying approximately a 1.5 hours away from the airport and had an early flight. Booked this hotel and was not disappointed. Free shuttle service approximately every 20 to 30 minutes depending on the time of day. Staff was very helpful and friendly. The restaurant is a hotel restaurant so that should describe it..... Not the worst food but it's hotel food. I wouldn't suggest using this hotel for visiting Barcelona and doing sight seeing, but it's a solid business hotel.
1 night romance trip Oct 28, 2015
"Extra charge?"
We booked with expedia to get the hotel with the free airport shuttle. it is even on our itinerary but a charge is showing up on our credit card for aerial transport. I don't know how to get in touch with expedia to ask for their help in refuting this charge. Can you help me? We loved the hotel It was great and the staff was wonderful. We even splurged and ate in the hotel restaurant but this extra charge is not acceptable.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"Stay away, go to a major brand for the same money"
This hotel is nice on the outside, but the rooms are beat up. The A/C did not work properly, luckily it was not that hot outside (the windows worked better than the A/C). The internet did not work in either of the two rooms we had, it would come on and off, the answer from management was there are too many people using it. The rooms need maintenance, ceiling broken in many spots, bathroom cracks, old worn out floors, etc... No coffee in the room or in the lobby, you have to buy it from the restaurant, and breakfast costs $25. Stay away, and go to one of the major brands, it is the same price.
1 night family trip Oct 24, 2015