All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
12562 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Some issues"
We were in building F and every time the air conditioning started up you heard a huge rumbling noise. The shower stall was not very clean, as the walls of the shower had the remnants if shampoo or something. Also, the couch seemed to be infested with little mites or something because whenever we tried to sit on it, we kept getting bit. The room size was nice, but the beds were rock hard and pillows tiny. Next time we will stay elsewhere.
3 night family trip May 10, 2015
Karla
"Nice hotel , close to all attractions ."
We were allowed to check in at 8 AM at no extra charge , which was awesome . Thank you Froridays !!!
Other trip May 14, 2015
Lola
Excellent room. Great amenities in the room and the pool was very nice.
Other trip May 14, 2015
"Great Place"
Will definitely be returning.
1 night family trip May 10, 2015
Erika
This hotel was very wonderful for vacation especially for family.
Other trip May 10, 2015
"Nice hotel very close to the convention center"
Good experience- staff was very nice. Everything is close by
Jackie
"Perfect for a large family"
Great location. Close to Disney, restaurants, outlets, groceries - everything you need. Very spacious suite which was perfect for a family and well worth the few extra dollars it cost vs. staying in standard hotel room.
5 night family trip Apr 4, 2015
Anthony
"Great family resort"
Lots of room & very friendly staff. Great pool & good pool cafe/bar. We have a toddler & it was perfect for our family!
Other trip May 9, 2015
"Awesome place to stay!!"
This was our fifth stay at this hotel and we always plan to return. The location on the "quiet" end of I-Drive is great if you don't want to be in the middle of the madness that the road is known for. The hotel room have more than enough room for everyone so you don't feel that you are on top of each other. The staff are nothing but phenomenal every time we go.
"Enjoying in family"
Great hotels prepared to have fun with the family.
Other trip May 8, 2015
Fernando
"Amazing"
Beautiful hotel very good for family we love it thank you
Other trip May 5, 2015
"Great hotel. Centrally located."
Great stay. Nice clean big rooms. Great beds. Friendly staff. Property is nice. 2 pools and a lake. Would recommend to everyone wanting an apartment size accommodation for a great price. Building E was in a great location. Also location of resort was perfect. Close to all theme parks
Other trip May 5, 2015
Connie
"Dirtier hotel ever"
Bad experience ever
2 night family trip May 1, 2015
Julio
"Painting exterior outside of room during stay"
We stayed here for one night on 4/27 in building C. Room was clean upon arrival and everything was well stocked. As we were entering our room after check in, we could see employees putting up painters tape around the edges of lights and edges. The next day at about 10 am as we're getting ready to check out, I hear a loud spraying sound outside our room. I looked out the window to see that they've already started painting. The smell wasn't pleasant and as we were taking our luggage to the car, there were hoses on the hallway ground making it difficult to get around. I didn't see any other people walking around .. Making me feel like we were the only ones checked into a building that was being worked on since it was a one night stay. I just wished they started when we left and not while we were still in the room.
Other trip Apr 29, 2015
lewis
"Floridays"
We had a very enjoyable stay. The only issue we had, which was minor, was that our room overlooked the operations building of neighboring resort. It was a bit noisy early am and late night.
4 night family trip Apr 19, 2015
"Great Family Resort!"
We stayed there for April vacation, husband and two kids and it was very nice. We stayed in the 2 bdrm suite and it was great! Plenty of room to move around and lounge. No issues what so ever. The staff was pleasant and friendly. It was close to all the attractions and they provide a free shuttle to Disney/ Universal Studios so that was a plus. The pool area was clean and inviting. We will definitely stay there again!!
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
family of four
"Beautiful hotel close to attractions"
2 and 3 bedroom suites are like home away from home. EVerything you need is right there. Beautiful grounds, nice balconies.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
"Pleasantly surprised"
We were not sure what to expect since we had never heard of or stayed at the Floriday Resorts. Our grandkids kept asking .... is the room nice and I would say .... I don't know. We'll see when we get there. We all walked in to our 2 bedroom suite and were thrilled with the set up of the set up (kitchen, dining and living room areas with the kids bedroom (2 double beds) and a full bathroom right outside their bedroom. Then our room with a king size double bed and a private full bathroom with a jacuzzi tub and a separate shower (pretty romantic). There were issues with the master bathroom shower drain and the sliding glass door to the patio which is why we gave the "4 - Pleasing" ratings. We told the staff and they responded well, took notes and feel pretty certain they took care of the issues before the next guests checked in.
Other trip Apr 27, 2015
Memere & Pepere
"Nice hotel close to Sea World."
This was a perfect hotel for family of 6 doing trips to Sea World and Disney World for one week. The spacious three bedroom suite worked well. Pool and cafe were convenient if you stay in one of the buildings nearby. Pool was fun, but crowded and lounge or table space not always available. Smaller pool uninteresting and too far away from room.
Other trip Apr 24, 2015
Ma
"Great Hotel!"
I loved the hotel. Very family oriented and great location. Would stay again soon.
2 night family trip Apr 17, 2015
"Perfect for families"
Great open pool. Very friendly and responsive service. Nice large rooms. The only criticism is the store/restaurant/ dining area is way understaffed and the service is slow in that one area.
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Perfect and spacious"
Great room at a great price! It was perfect for my family and we will definitely stay again.
4 night family trip Apr 9, 2015
Willis
"Fabulous stay at Floridays"
We stayed in building E room 509. A bit far from the main pool, but it was no big deal to hop in the car & shuttle everyone over. The smaller pool closer to our room was nice too. Room was very spacious & clean with a beautiful view. Quick drive to all the parks & attractions. Plenty of stores & restaurants right around the corner. Had an issue with our toaster not working & it was replaced immidiately. Staff were very friendly & accommodating. Only thing I would suggest is that they hire more employees for the daily cleaning service. We were skipped twice out of our 7 night stay. We were able to grab fresh towels off one of the carts in the hallway so it wasn't a big deal. Highly recommend this resort. We will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 14, 2015
Mommath2000
"The comforts of home on the road"
Check in was a struggle. Maranda at front desk was outstanding, best clerk I've ever encountered. But still had 5 hour wait to get a room. The 3-bedroom was spacious and comfortable. With 5 kids and 3 adults it was perfect. Some may not pick the cleanliness, but I found well above acceptable. Resort conveniently located near 3 major parks (Disney,Universal,Sea World) and with 5 kids age 6 to 16, was nice to come home and fix dinner vs stand in line at restaurant. Staff is extremely tolerant/patient/accommodating. Restaurant is generally busy, quality is good, price acceptable, and likewise staff amazing. For a family vacation, this is my new go-to place
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Beautiful and Economical Family Resort"
We loved our stay! Our room wasn't ready when we came to check in (we were a little early) so they gave us tokens for the game room and the kids played for an hour until the front desk staff came to find us and finish our check in...that set the tone for an awesome stay! We stayed in a 3 bedroom condo which was perfect for our traveling group of 4 adults and 3 kids. The pool was fantastic, specifically the zero entry was perfect for little ones and I love that they allow pool toys! They clearly take great care of the resort and continually update it, as they were doing some painting and refreshing during our stay. Unlike many other condo resorts, they provide daily maid service and toiletries, which is a huge bonus. Loved the location...right next to the outlet mall! For the price, this resort far exceeded our expectations and we will definitely be coming back!
Rachel
Room was great, clean, roomy. There were 6 of us, and we were comfortable. 3 children, and they never got bored. Activities at the pool for them dinner ofc the days. Facilities were great. Internet was horrible, even in their business office. Staff was always very friendly and helpful. Trash was removed and clean towels provided every day. I will definitely stay here again!
Other trip Apr 13, 2015
"Great Location, close to everything"
Large pool was always crowded and noisy, thank goodness we were close to the quiet pool. Be sure to ask to stay in Bldg D or E if you want the quiet area. Staff was extremely pleasant and helpful. Our suite was very comfortable, but we were on the 2nd floor and the balconies on the second floor only have a wall, rather than a railing.....so instead of sitting on the chairs looking at the pretty scenery, we were stuck looking into the room.....that was disappointing. The fitness center served its purpose, but is very small.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
S
"Beautiful cozy resort."
Close to everything. The front desk staff was exceptional. Miriam couldn't do enough for me for all of my needs. would go back in a second.
Other trip Apr 10, 2015
Pattu
"Fabulous hotel to stay in."
This hotel was absolutely fabulous. It was very clean and spacious. The staff on the phone and at the property were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Xander
"Just okay - not bad for the price."
Condo was nice. The pool was just okay. The staff didn't pick up dirty beach towels left by other guests all over the chairs and ground. Food at pool bar was just ok as well.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Orlando vacation"
Love this resort friendly clean great location. .I will revisite here
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel close to Sea World"
We made a reservation for a three bedroom, 2 bathroom for our family: we were 8 in total. We reserve for 6 days, 5 nights for our vacation to Disney. We experienced some issues with the bathroom. First the guest bathroom leaked all the way from the shower floor up to the room.. they attend our call to fix it the next day, and when we arrived late at night we found a machine in the bedroom. That same day, the master bathroom was clogged. Even tough I called the same night for its repair, it was until the last night (5th night) that the bathroom was repaired. Housekeeping didn't clean our room for 2 days. Overall, the attentiveness off the hotel staff was good, however the service was mediocre.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Lili
Had a great time at the Florida Resort... lots to do no need to leave the hotel.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Not very good. Not bad, but not good"
They show up as a 4 star and then I see whilst doing this review they are now only 3.5 star. I went to The Ritz Carlton nearby who rank as a 4.5 star so that would make Floridays about a 2.5 star by comparison. Floridays seemed sort of dirty in the public spaces and the staff were not friendly or helpful. By the 3rd day out of a 5 day booking, I pulled out and went to the Rosen Creek resort (also ranked as 4.5 star) buts was actually 10x the hotel!! When I told the desk manager at the Floriday's front desk I was leaving early, she did not even ask me why. Another issue; I complained about the "business centre" which consisted of 3 beat up old computers that were slower than a 90s cell phone but you had to pay 25 cents a minute. After spending $75 on the system for a work project the front desk compensated me $3. A whole $3!!!.... This resort is NOT worth the money and much better hotels in Orlando at same money, I am afraid to say.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice resort"
The resort is nice and pool area a lot of fun for the kids. The room was a bit run down and the TV quality very poor. Overall, nice place but a little over priced for the entire picture. I would look around and maybe stay a national chain hotel for 1/2 the price.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Kristine
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO PREMIUM OUTLETS."
ROOMS ARE NOT AS NICE AS PREVIOUS VISITS. HOUSEKEEPING RUDE KNOCKED ON DOOR REPEATLY TO CLEAN ROOM TO EARLY IN THE MORNING. BED SHEETS WERE SCRATCHY, IF THAT IS EVEN A WORD! NEIGHBORS UPSTAIRS LOUD DURING THE ENTIRE STAY. HOWEVER OVERALL STAY WAS OK.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
JESSIE
"Good stay in a nice place."
Very good hotel with many features.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Bachelorette Party"
We stayed here for a bachelorette party with 8 girls. We were able to check in early and even obtain multiple parking passes as some of us drove separate. The hotel was clean and exactly what we were looking for. The bride didn't want to leave! Room service took about 45 minutes, as to be expected and tasted amazing! We'll definitely keep this resort I kind for future stays in Orlando!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Shanna
"Great Resort"
We've stayed at several resorts in the Disney/Orlando area. This is easily the best. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a shuttle service to and from Disney parks that runs 3 times in the am and three times in the evening. The room we had (building E 5th floor) was quiet, overlooked the lake and was next to the second (and quieter) pool. The room was nicely furnished. The only thing lacking was some good knives in the kitchen (we cook on vacation). We would stay here again and have no problem recommending this hotel to others.
6 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"When we took a shower we sid not have hot water."
Room crew was really loud outside our door. Seemed lime evey day thet would hang out at the elevators.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
nita
"Spring Vacation"
Great place to stay. Room was awesome. Free shuttle to Universal Studios was great. We all loved the heated pool and hot tub.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Becky
"Spring Break"
Only stayed one night but wish we had had more time. Great pool and poolside cafe.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Weekend Trip"
My husband and I with our three kids(girl 7mths,boy 4yrs and girl 6yrs) stayed here for our weekend trip to Disney World. Everything about this hotel was nice. The look of our room, the beds,the bathrooms,the full kitchen. It truly felt like home away from home. One bad experience was that the washing machine broke the second night I used it. But it was a minor problem. I still rate this resort a five. My husband and our 6yr old daughter was not ready to go back home came Monday morning:) We would definately go back! And I would recommend Floridays Resort to anyone.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Shantidrea
"Excellent!"
Excellent in every way!!! We visited Orlando from GA for spring break 2015. Location of the resort was convenient to everything we needed, the suites are very comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. Beds were very comfortable--I usually have trouble sleeping in a new place but had no problem here. The decor was in good taste. Our kids had a great time at the pool. The check in and out process were so convenient and the front desk attendants were very professional, helpful, and friendly. Had a great first stay here and hope to come back again.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Staff to loud outside my door by the elevators."
The last night we were there there was no hot water.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
sam
"Great Value Near Disney"
Stayed one night while visiting Disney World with our son and three grandchildren. Rented a three bedroom unit so everyone could stay together and everyone would have their own bed. Great value for about the same price as most hotel rooms in the Disney area at this time of year. The kids enjoyed the wonderful pool the afternoon of our arrival. Food from the takeout grill was pretty good and reasonably priced. The furnishings (especially the TV's) could use a little updating but overall we were vary pleased with the property and would definitely go back again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice hotel minutes from attractions."
This was a very nice hotel. I will be booking again in the future.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Ruben
"Suite Comfort"
Great pool, poolside bar, customer service, free shuttles to theme parks, and fully stocked suites. Our suite felt private and was comfortable. Best to book your shuttle in-person with concierge a day in advance. The friendliest ducks you'll meet! This is well known as a family resort, but was great for couples too!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
nutsong
"good hotel for family"
Nice stay, nice faculty. The shuttle schedule is not flexible. The last shuttle from diseny should be midnight.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
le
We stayed here for a short Spring Break trip to Orlando. The resort was very nice.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015