All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
12562 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Fabulous hotel to stay in."
This hotel was absolutely fabulous. It was very clean and spacious. The staff on the phone and at the property were very friendly and helpful. I would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
Xander
"Just okay - not bad for the price."
Condo was nice. The pool was just okay. The staff didn't pick up dirty beach towels left by other guests all over the chairs and ground. Food at pool bar was just ok as well.
3 night family trip Apr 2, 2015
"Orlando vacation"
Love this resort friendly clean great location. .I will revisite here
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
"Hotel close to Sea World"
We made a reservation for a three bedroom, 2 bathroom for our family: we were 8 in total. We reserve for 6 days, 5 nights for our vacation to Disney. We experienced some issues with the bathroom. First the guest bathroom leaked all the way from the shower floor up to the room.. they attend our call to fix it the next day, and when we arrived late at night we found a machine in the bedroom. That same day, the master bathroom was clogged. Even tough I called the same night for its repair, it was until the last night (5th night) that the bathroom was repaired. Housekeeping didn't clean our room for 2 days. Overall, the attentiveness off the hotel staff was good, however the service was mediocre.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
Lili
Had a great time at the Florida Resort... lots to do no need to leave the hotel.
Other trip Apr 4, 2015
"Not very good. Not bad, but not good"
They show up as a 4 star and then I see whilst doing this review they are now only 3.5 star. I went to The Ritz Carlton nearby who rank as a 4.5 star so that would make Floridays about a 2.5 star by comparison. Floridays seemed sort of dirty in the public spaces and the staff were not friendly or helpful. By the 3rd day out of a 5 day booking, I pulled out and went to the Rosen Creek resort (also ranked as 4.5 star) buts was actually 10x the hotel!! When I told the desk manager at the Floriday's front desk I was leaving early, she did not even ask me why. Another issue; I complained about the "business centre" which consisted of 3 beat up old computers that were slower than a 90s cell phone but you had to pay 25 cents a minute. After spending $75 on the system for a work project the front desk compensated me $3. A whole $3!!!.... This resort is NOT worth the money and much better hotels in Orlando at same money, I am afraid to say.
Other trip Apr 3, 2015
"Nice resort"
The resort is nice and pool area a lot of fun for the kids. The room was a bit run down and the TV quality very poor. Overall, nice place but a little over priced for the entire picture. I would look around and maybe stay a national chain hotel for 1/2 the price.
3 night family trip Mar 26, 2015
Kristine
"NICE HOTEL CLOSE TO PREMIUM OUTLETS."
ROOMS ARE NOT AS NICE AS PREVIOUS VISITS. HOUSEKEEPING RUDE KNOCKED ON DOOR REPEATLY TO CLEAN ROOM TO EARLY IN THE MORNING. BED SHEETS WERE SCRATCHY, IF THAT IS EVEN A WORD! NEIGHBORS UPSTAIRS LOUD DURING THE ENTIRE STAY. HOWEVER OVERALL STAY WAS OK.
Other trip Apr 2, 2015
JESSIE
"Good stay in a nice place."
Very good hotel with many features.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Bachelorette Party"
We stayed here for a bachelorette party with 8 girls. We were able to check in early and even obtain multiple parking passes as some of us drove separate. The hotel was clean and exactly what we were looking for. The bride didn't want to leave! Room service took about 45 minutes, as to be expected and tasted amazing! We'll definitely keep this resort I kind for future stays in Orlando!
1 night trip with friends Mar 28, 2015
Shanna
"Great Resort"
We've stayed at several resorts in the Disney/Orlando area. This is easily the best. The staff are friendly and helpful. There is a shuttle service to and from Disney parks that runs 3 times in the am and three times in the evening. The room we had (building E 5th floor) was quiet, overlooked the lake and was next to the second (and quieter) pool. The room was nicely furnished. The only thing lacking was some good knives in the kitchen (we cook on vacation). We would stay here again and have no problem recommending this hotel to others.
6 night family trip Mar 22, 2015
"When we took a shower we sid not have hot water."
Room crew was really loud outside our door. Seemed lime evey day thet would hang out at the elevators.
Other trip Mar 29, 2015
nita
"Spring Vacation"
Great place to stay. Room was awesome. Free shuttle to Universal Studios was great. We all loved the heated pool and hot tub.
Other trip Mar 28, 2015
Becky
"Spring Break"
Only stayed one night but wish we had had more time. Great pool and poolside cafe.
1 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Weekend Trip"
My husband and I with our three kids(girl 7mths,boy 4yrs and girl 6yrs) stayed here for our weekend trip to Disney World. Everything about this hotel was nice. The look of our room, the beds,the bathrooms,the full kitchen. It truly felt like home away from home. One bad experience was that the washing machine broke the second night I used it. But it was a minor problem. I still rate this resort a five. My husband and our 6yr old daughter was not ready to go back home came Monday morning:) We would definately go back! And I would recommend Floridays Resort to anyone.
3 night family trip Mar 20, 2015
Shantidrea
"Excellent!"
Excellent in every way!!! We visited Orlando from GA for spring break 2015. Location of the resort was convenient to everything we needed, the suites are very comfortable and the kitchen was well equipped. Beds were very comfortable--I usually have trouble sleeping in a new place but had no problem here. The decor was in good taste. Our kids had a great time at the pool. The check in and out process were so convenient and the front desk attendants were very professional, helpful, and friendly. Had a great first stay here and hope to come back again.
2 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
"Staff to loud outside my door by the elevators."
The last night we were there there was no hot water.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
sam
"Great Value Near Disney"
Stayed one night while visiting Disney World with our son and three grandchildren. Rented a three bedroom unit so everyone could stay together and everyone would have their own bed. Great value for about the same price as most hotel rooms in the Disney area at this time of year. The kids enjoyed the wonderful pool the afternoon of our arrival. Food from the takeout grill was pretty good and reasonably priced. The furnishings (especially the TV's) could use a little updating but overall we were vary pleased with the property and would definitely go back again.
Other trip Mar 27, 2015
"Nice hotel minutes from attractions."
This was a very nice hotel. I will be booking again in the future.
Other trip Mar 24, 2015
Ruben
"Suite Comfort"
Great pool, poolside bar, customer service, free shuttles to theme parks, and fully stocked suites. Our suite felt private and was comfortable. Best to book your shuttle in-person with concierge a day in advance. The friendliest ducks you'll meet! This is well known as a family resort, but was great for couples too!
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
nutsong
"good hotel for family"
Nice stay, nice faculty. The shuttle schedule is not flexible. The last shuttle from diseny should be midnight.
Other trip Mar 23, 2015
le
We stayed here for a short Spring Break trip to Orlando. The resort was very nice.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
"Great place close to everything"
Great mini family vacation .Friendly curteous staff. Easy care free conceirge service front desk palm bar and grill.
Other trip Mar 19, 2015
Christine
"Sunny Days at Floridays"
My wife, two sons and I visit the Floridays for spring break. The staff was very pleasant, helpful and attentive. They have a concierge that arranged tickets for a bus to take us to Universal Studios. We booked three nights in March. We liked so much we booked an extra fourth night. This is great place for a family. We had the two bedroom apartment. The main bedroom was great with a separate bathroom that had a Jacuzzi. The second room had two beds. There was a 2nd bathroom. The apartment had a living room with HD TV, a balcony, a dinning room and a full kitchen. The pool was lovely. The had a game room and a café. There were buses available at no extra cost to the main parks (Disney, Universal). This place is awesome!
Other trip Mar 17, 2015
Carlos
"Good location, close to everything.."
The location of the hotel was perfect, close to everything. The staff were very polite as well. However, the beds were not comfortable and some lamps/lamp shades were broken. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite which slept 7, large space for everyone. Cleaning could be better in room as you could tell pets have stayed there.
Other trip Mar 16, 2015
Tiffany
Great location warm pool not overly sized as menie resorts are
7 night family trip Mar 6, 2015
"Great experience"
A group of my friends gathered here for my birthday. Overall, we had a great experience. We had a three bedroom suite, with a full kitchen. The pots and pans stick like nothing I've ever seen before - you may want to bring your own if you plan on cooking a lot. There's a grocery store and liquor store within walking distance, and the resort is an easy drive from all of the area attractions. The pools are nice, although one night there were too many drunk people in the hot tub for us to enjoy it and another night it was full of kids (luckily, I had a jacuzzi in my room, so we could just go back there). I wish there was an 18+ hot tub :-/ The Palm Cafe is nice, with good food and drinks. As a kid, I LOVED hotels with arcades - however, this arcade is pretty anemic: a half-dozen machines, with none of the games I used to love (Time Crisis!). In the end, we all really enjoyed the hotel and, despite these minor annoyances, would undoubtably stay here again (particularly if I'm coming back with a group of friends)
5 night trip with friends Mar 5, 2015
This was a great hotel. The room layouts and hotel amenities were nice. The staff in the kitchen were however a little overwhelmed at breakfast time. Just a thought....have a buffet available for breakfast as folks are sometimes eager to get going in the morning. Overall....I would highly recommend.
Other trip Mar 15, 2015
"Dissapointed"
Second time at resort. Very dissapointed with cleanliness.
7 night family trip Feb 24, 2015
It was great apart from the breakfast and the housekeeping policies of not cleaning
Other trip Mar 12, 2015
"Excellent Resort in the heart of all the Parks!"
We took our 6 kids (ages 18-8) and stayed in a 3 bedroom suite. It was a very pleasurable experience! As first time Orlando visitors, I was rather nervous as to what we would be getting into, but he entire hotel staff was very polite, professional, helpful and very welcoming during our entire stay. We had a last minute glitch and had to move our entire 4 day reservation back by one day, and the lady I talked with on the phone made the change without any problem. Our room was very spacious! I was very worried about having all of our 6 kids (5 of them are boys) in one room, but it proved to be no problem at all. They all had their own space without any complaints. The living rooms were a bit cramped at dinner time, but it was a small price to pay for the overall stay. The grounds were very clean and had an excellent resort feel. I was expecting more of a hotel chain atmosphere, but was gladly mistaken. It really allowed me to relax and enjoy the "get-away" feeling that I was hoping for. We are already planning our trip for the same location next year. Everything was so easy to get to. We rented a car and had no problem getting to Universal, which was only 10-15 min away. Disney was about the same. It only took us 20 min to get to the airport when we left. Food and groceries were a few blocks away, right along with the outlet mall.
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
Charlie
"Best Deal in town"
We had a blast with our family!! We went to Disney for 3 days and two at the pool! Sad but our kids had same amount of fun at the pool. Pool Bartender Danielle was awesome poolside drinks for me and my girl. Great Shopping food and fun it was a blast!
Other trip Mar 11, 2015
"good hotel close to attractions"
great facilities but the room, although quite large, was dated with faded carpet and a dearth of electronic support. There were few outlets, I was glad I brought an extension cord and a multi outlet unit. The DVD never worked properly despite a call to customer service. The WiFi was slow and confusing when selected. Sometimes yes sometimes no.
Other trip Mar 10, 2015
"y"
Excellent experience
2 night family trip Feb 28, 2015
"Suite hotel- great for families"
The staff is amazing!!! Overly friendly and conscientious. Only frustration was the difficulty we experienced getting breakfast each morning. They only have a small take-out cafe with a couple of people working to accommodate the entire hotel including room service. While breakfast was free- the wait wasn't worth it. Too bad because the food was great! A hotel this size needs a restaurant and more than 2-3 employees to take care of the morning rush. I felt bad for the staff working the restaurant. Otherwise- would highly recommend this hotel.
cindy
"Very family oriented!"
Excellent location! Near shopping outlets and restaurants
young traveler
"Wonderful hotel...TERRIBLE restaurant!!!"
The hotel room was amazing! We had a 2-bedroom suite with a nice Jacuzzi and it made our trip wonderful! However, the restaurant was awful. They messed up a simple burger and had us on hold forever for a room service order. Just awful! The hotel was still worth it though!
Stella
"Florida vacation"
We had a very pleasant experience at Floridays! The condos were pretty much exactly what was stated on website. They were very spacious and comfortable. The pools and other amenities were very nice as well. We stayed there for 7 nights and our small kids (3 & 6) really enjoyed staying there. There were some minor details that we didn't know about. I was unaware that there were so many resort buildings. The website made it seem that the pools and other areas were in very close proximity. I had called to request to stay in the building with the pool in it, and that customer service rep said, "Okay, we will do our best". Upon arrival, we found out that there is actually no rooms in the 'amenities' building, and that there were 6 buildings. We also could not find a parking spot for several of the nights, and we had to park very far from our building. We ended up in Building C, which wasn't too far from pools, but wasn't close either. The other issue we had was that the maids only made the beds, changed towels, and took out garage. We tipped them daily, but didn't realize until mid through the week that was all they were doing. Our condo just seemed dirty most of the week, and the showers were filthly. I guess there was an additional charge for them to do a thorough cleaning. We were left a little boggled by what the extra $12/night "resort fee" was for? We had issues with parking, our room wasn't that clean, and the amenities weren't that close in proximity.
Other trip Mar 5, 2015
"Very nice hotel"
This hotel is very close to all attractions and international drive. Clean, comfortable and quiet. Beds were very comfortable. We stayed in a two bedroom condo. Two bathrooms which was great and everything you needed if you wanted to cook in the condo.. Ate one meal at the Palms Cafe bar and the food was excellent. The hotel gives you a starter packet of dish soap, clothes soap, coffee, water and bath products.. Our last night we received a thank you note and chocolate covered strawberries....The staff that we came into contact were all very efficient. This hotel does not charge for parking or WiFi and they have a shuttle to Epcot ; from there you can take the monorail to a different park. And they run on time with friendly drivers. Would definitely recommend this hotel
Other trip Mar 4, 2015
Dr Doug
"Great Weekend Getaway"
Great place stay. Quiet and comfortable...
2 night trip Feb 27, 2015
Demecia
"DISAPPOINTED"
Good price but room was stained and furniture wasn't in good shape. The front door stuck and we couldn't get into the room late.
"Misalarm at midnight"
At the first night we arrived, fire alarm in our room rang at 1:30am. The sound was super loud and scrared. We called front desk and the security guy came after fifteen minutes. It takes another fifteen minutes to find out that they can't fix the problem. They open another room for us. But My sons( 4-years old & 8) broke out to tears and kept awake for the rest of the night. We have to change our whole vacation plan. The hotel have no explanation and apologize for this.
lily
Nice place, the furniture could be updated, wifi a bit slow.Over all my family and I had a nice stay, staff was great
Luis
"Perfect 2 bedroom suite for our family."
Will stay here again. Was perfect location and family friendly.
steph
"Great!"
All in all the hotel was beautiful and would absolutely return. The only things I'd want more if I were to choose anything... a less firm bed and pillow and a single serve bottle of soda that wasn't $3.00 each.
5 night family trip Feb 23, 2015
"good location but"
The kitchen was poorly equipped, maids seemed unaware of # of registered guests, short on towels too often, living areas small for the # of adults unit can sleep.
Other trip Mar 2, 2015
"The best Condo Rental Resort"
This was our second year coming to Floriday's. We especially liked the way the kitchen took care of my grandson's allergy's to food. They cooked everything for him separately.
Bea
"Great Orlando Location"
I thought this place had a great "Florida" feel to hit with the color schemes, tile roofs and stucco walls. Clean, well kept and great central location to Disney, Universal and Sea World.
"Not great"
I don't understand why this resort gets such good reviews. I'm guessing that people think it's decent because a two or three bedroom is a fairly inexpensive. We were very unimpressed. We stayed in a three bedroom and thought it was dingy and worn. The whole room seemed dusty/musty and gave me an icky feeling, like I didn't want to sit on the furniture or touch the carpet, bedspreads, etc. The beds were not comfortable at all; instead they were very much like super cheap motel beds/bedding. It was also extremely noisy (traffic noise, noise from the room above, noise from the park shuttle in the parking lot, noise from power washing the resort was doing). We tried to change rooms in the hope that a different room might be better, but we were told that we would have to pay $75 to do so. We asked if we could see the new room before paying the change room fee, but we were not allowed to because all other rooms were being cleaned until 6pm or later. Also note that housekeeping does not actually clean the room or load the dishwasher. They only come in and change towels, make beds (not with new sheets), and take out the trash. Doing dishes ourselves isn't such a big deal, except that they only gave us 2 packets of dishwasher detergent for our entire week stay with a note saying we could purchase more if we wanted to. And the dishwasher didn't wash dishes worth a darn. They also never changed the kitchen towels, even when we finally left them on top of the towel pile.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
"Close to Discovery Cove"
Nice hotel, clean and up to date. Staff pleasant, interactive. WiFi is poor, and slow. This needs to be upgraded, or boosters put in each building to improve. This played a role as it rained three days on vacation. Three shuttles in am , and pm to local parks - but it's done by 3rd party and reservations needed in advance. This is important as price of car to park at DW went up to $17/day. Not always sure exact time I'm leaving with kids in tow - a minor inconvience.