All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here12562 International Drive, Orlando, FL, 32821, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Close to all Disney Parks, stores, and restaurants"
Great hotel. Rooms are spacious and clean. Has several pools. We didn't have time to use them, but were told they were heated. Great location. Close to Disney and Sea World and many restaurants. Would book this hotel again.
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
Mariko
"Back In a heartbeat!!"
Great place!! The staff was amazing and super friendly!! The rooms were the best out of all the places we stayed and super affordable!!
Other trip Dec 6, 2014
michael
"Our Disney Vacation"
A wonderful holiday. Floridays resort is a beautiful resort, warm friendly staff and the suite, besides being beautiful had everything we could have asked for - exceptionally clean. Staff all ready and eager to please. We took our little dog and that was such a comfort knowing she was able to stay with us and not boarded with strangers. Thanks you so much for recommending such a resort to us - we had such a nice holiday - with beautiful memories. Our daughter,husband and granddaughter were in the next building and it was nice having them so close and being able to visit and still have our privacy. Thanks again - you did a great job!
10 night family trip Nov 13, 2014
jeffrey
"Nice!"
Very nice hotel. Friendly staff. Clean and quiet. Good parking space. Very nice pool. Close to outlet, Walgreens, CVS and restaurants. 10 minutes from Disney. The only complaint is that the second room needed new matresses. Overall, i had a good experience. This was my second time there.
Other trip Dec 4, 2014
Gabe
"Excellent stay"
Our three bedroom suite accommodated our family of eight perfectly! It was hard finding a place within close proximity to the parks and also spacious enough for us all. I would say I have high standards when traveling; and this place definitely met my expectations. Since we're new Florida residents with season passes to WDW, we'll be back soon!
2 night family trip Nov 26, 2014
"Great hotel!"
The staff is amazing and the hotel amenities are perfect for families.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Diana A
"Excellent Value"
Spacious rooms for families. Well kept grounds and friendly staff
5 night family trip Nov 25, 2014
"Kind of reminds me of Dirty Dancing....."
Stayed in building D, room 605. Was a very beautiful condo with great amenities. The shower in the master bathroom didn't drain properly, notified staff to fix, but we accidentally put the "do not disturb" sign out so they couldn't get in to fix it....whoops! Our bad! :) It kind of reminded me of a smaller scale modern day "Kellerman's" from the movie Dirty Dancing. Very courteous staff, especially Danielle the bartender. Visited with her for an hour or two while killing time before departure. Food is decent at their on-site cafe, beautiful pool. Didn't partake in the activities, but seems like they would be fun. Had to walk a little further than desired to the I-Ride Trolley (which is fabulous btw), but when it was cold/windy, the security man or bellman gave us a ride or picked us up on the golf cart with no problem at all, so it really wasn't too far. Maybe could have a few more lights at night between the bus stop and the hotel. Really enjoyed the view and the courteous staff. Price was very reasonable as well. I liked it! If only they had dance classes and a gorgeous dance instructor like Patrick Swayze....I would never leave. ;)
Other trip Nov 30, 2014
TheBBC
"Nice hotel, close to Disney and Sea Wod"
Hotel was fine, though all the appliances (dishwasher, washer / dryer) were old and extremely loud. The TVs were also old, with poor remotes and reception. Kids loved the large heated outdoor pool and hot tub and the hotel was convenient to the attractions we were visiting.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
m
"Nice hotel close to Disney"
Great facilities- kids especially loved the large heated pool.
Other trip Nov 29, 2014
Beth
"Great for a group.....bring your own car."
Great Staff, huge room. Only caveats: I wish the bistro was a more substantial restaurant.....and there is a $15/day occupancy fee not included in the hotels.com price. Also, the clubhouse is on a new side road....so we had difficulty with cabs/lyfts/etc finding us.
3 night romance trip Nov 23, 2014
Jonathan
Near all the theme parks and Publix close by to stock up on groceries. Room was more like an apartment. Plenty of room and all the necessities. When using the Business room to get our boarding passes, had to pay by the minute for internet usage and for pages printed. Couldn't that be free and in the resort fee? Have never had to pay in other places I have stayed.
Other trip Nov 22, 2014
"Nice condo, close to attractions"
Stayed for long weekend/birthday celebration. Entire staff were VERY friendly, can't say enough about them. Everyone made a point to say hello or good morning. Only a few minor gripes. One is there wasn't much to do in the immediate vicinity but there was a Publix supermarket that had everything we needed. It's about a 10 min walk or a few minute drive away. Also, we were put in the building in the back of the property and it was a zig-zaggy drive over a lot of speed bumps to get there. No big deal unless you come and go a lot. Other than that, minor complaints about the noise, someone screaming/yelling outside at 4:30AM the first night there but peaceful the rest of the time. The Jacuzzi tub drain didn't work, had to wrap a washcloth around the drain to slow the water from draining out. Told the front desk about this at checkout and were told, "sorry about that". It may sound like I'm complaining but I would definitely stay here again if we are staying with other guests. We had six people in our party and everyone loved the place. Just because of the above mentioned things, I would give it a 4 out of 5. Perfect place for larger groups to stay in one room (plenty of space). Cab ride to Downtown Disney was a flat rate of $26.00 and the front desk took care of calling them for us. Would definitely recommend.
"Amazing room and amenaties for a an Amazing price!"
Room: perfectly clean. Staff: perfectly friendly. Location: perfect distance from everything. We stayed here because we just wanting a simple weekend away. The space the room had to offer was incredible. As long as you have a gps, you can find everything in a short driving distance! Would recommend to anyone!!
simple vacation
Excellent in every way. Highly Recommended! If you want above average acomodations, this is the place.
"Very clean and quiet place."
I wanted to have a romantic getaway with my wife so i booked a room here. This is my second time staying here. Check in staff was very friendly and very professional. Everything went smooth for check in. Once we got in the room we found it to be spotless. The room was very well maintained. The hot tub was very clean. I normally fill them up partially, run them and then drain them because it's been my past experience that i have had tubs that were not cleaned well enough. This one was clean. I was surprised at how clean everything was here. The view was great. We had a lake view room. The kitchen had everything you need as well. The location makes it easy to travel the side roads to get to everything and not get stuck in traffic. Huge plus. I will return here again. I would also recommend this to families visiting the area as well. You can't go wrong here.
michael
"Love it!"
Beautiful And very big rooms, 15 min walk to the Outlets, will stay again.
bcmom
We enjoyed our time at Floridays Resort. The room was very spacious and comfortable. The staff was incredibly nice and helpful. Having the free shuttle to the parks was great! I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.
"Short but enjoyable"
The trip was short but very enjoyable. The accommodations were great!! I will definitely stay at thus resort again as will my family.
"orlando vacation"
room could have been updated. carpet was really dirty. great balcony. location was a bit far from the international drive nightlife, definitely could not walk to places. probably would not stay here again.
7 night family trip Nov 7, 2014
Angela
"Lots of space"
It was great to get away from Disney to a spacious suite.
5 night family trip Nov 5, 2014
"cleanliness of roon"
nobody clean de roon during 7 days
6 night trip Oct 12, 2014
"Perfect stay"
Celebrated my moms 60th here and it was a perfect long weekend! The pool had a tropical feel and it was very clean and relaxing.The staff were extremely nice and helpful. The breakfasts and lunches were reasonable and good in fact we split most meals because of the generous portions. We took the I trolley from right across the street to go out to dinner every night and took a taxi to downtown disney which wasn't too far. The room was spacious and comfortable. We did not use the hotel shuttles because we did not go to the parks but there were lots of families there who did. We came for relaxation and it is exactly what we got! I plan on returning with my husband and girls ages 6 and11 in the spring.They would have absolutely loved the kid side of the pool and the activities.I have been to many Orlando resorts and I will say the people working here are some of the nicest staff I have ever encountered which really does make all the difference.
Other trip Oct 21, 2014
debby
"Business Trip to Orlando"
Nice property ... enjoyable stay. There was an odor issue emanating from the water. Never determined what it was. I would consider again if/when we return to Orlando.
3 night business trip Oct 15, 2014
Rod
"convinent to supermarket,restaurant,ourlets"
the hotel provide free shuttle service to epcot, but it delayed about 20 minutes.
Other trip Oct 19, 2014
dalian777
"Floridays is the place to stay!"
We were impressed with the service and cleanliness. People are friendly and the facility is very well kept. Excellent!
6 night family trip Oct 6, 2014
Andreza
The room not chaing linien evry 8 days and no securty on the resort i never bin there
Response by Floridays Resort Orlando
We appreciate you sharing your feedback. We would like to offer our sincere apologies in regards to the linens. Please be assured that this an uncommon situation. We value your feedback and we have addressed your concerns with our Housekeeping team. Providing a safe and secure environment to our guests is extremely important for us. We have a security team that works hard to ensure this along with the comfort of our guests. Thank you for staying with us and we hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you again.
Other trip Oct 18, 2014
"Honeymoon"
Comfort. Close to everything. Saved with eating expenses since we cooked. Pool and bar really nice. They just would forget to change my towels lol but the room was great truly consider it
Other trip Oct 17, 2014
Arturo
"Cofortable and good value"
We stayed for an extended weekend. The staff was very friendly. The rooms were in good condition and since we had my parents with us, having a kitchen and living room available was a plus. Definitely much better than renting 2 simple hotel rooms at a regular hotel which would have been more expensive as well. The only thing I have to mention is that the pool was rather cool. Not sure if the pool could be heated or not.
3 night family trip Oct 9, 2014
TPKS
"GREAT!"
Amazing, just one great experience !
7 night family trip Sep 25, 2014
Mr.
All the staff were extremely friendly. Room was clean and comfortable.
Other trip Oct 15, 2014
Cindy
"5-night stay"
This complex is very big. We stayed in building F with 2 bedrooms & 2 baths. Rooms are smaller then what picture shown, they are clean. The towels were refreshed daily. But both sinks were hardly draining. Both showers had little water pressure. Electrical outlet in guest bath was not working. Walls & windows let in every sound from outside. Barely can get any sleep till after midnight when everyone settled in. We forgot to pack one of the cell phone charger & my kid's Elsa doll that were left on the night stand. When we called back the hotel after we got home, they told us the cleaning crew did not find anything... We kind figure that was the answer we may get, just thought we want to give it a try & hoped for the best... Compare to the resort we stayed at last year, we will not come back to this one again.
5 night family trip Oct 8, 2014
"I was pleasantly surprised."
Before taking our trip, I did a lot of research into hotels. was looking for a suite for our family so that we could have some room to spread out. I came across Floridays and it looked almost too good to be true. I was worried that we would be disappointed but from the moment we arrived the experience was wonderful. The staff was helpful, courteous and pleasant. Our two bedroom suite gave us enough room and flexibility to make some of our own meals. The pools were clean and well kept. It was truly a wonderful vacation spot. We will be back again.
Other trip Oct 14, 2014
Andrea
"Lots of room for a large family. Close to Parks."
Great staff and nice amenities. Loved the pool area. Very clean and a large helpful friendly staff.
Other trip Oct 13, 2014
Debbie
"Floridays, a great place to stay in Orlando"
This is our 2nd stay at this property. We stayed for a week in a 3 bedroom unit. The resort location is great for getting to any of the theme parks in Orlando. There is a supermarket, drug store and outlet mall within 1 block. The unit was large, comfortable and clean. Our group consisted of 5 adults. The grounds are very well kept and the staff is very helpful. The food and drinks at the bar are very good quality. The unit was well equipped for cooking a family meal. We will stay here again.
6 night family trip Oct 1, 2014
Jeffery
"When visiting Disney"
Very nice facility for a family. Everyone had their own TV and room. Pool facility was excellent. Super friendly staff.
4 night family trip Oct 5, 2014
"Weekend stay"
The stay was very comfortable but at the prices I'm not sure why you would have to buy your own coffee and pay for cleaning services.
2 night family trip Oct 3, 2014
Rene
3 bedroom condo worked out great for fam. Would stay there again.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
dharon
The room wasnt what expected for the price, on the website the room looked completely different, the rooms were a little small ,but over all we had a great time, and the service was good
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Carmen
"Nice hotel not far from Universal Studios."
I't was an amazing experience, very nice and clean room. I believe they need to upgrade the Television sets to newer ones.
Other trip Oct 6, 2014
"Family week-end"
The entire staff was very friendly,courteous, helpful. This was a family week-end with 3grandchildren under the age of 2. We wanted to spend quality family time together and this resort did just that. The resort was clean, easy to get around and close to everything. We will definitely come back. Also, booked through Hotels.com and they also were very helpful.
3 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Liboria
"Great Customer Service"
The front desk employees were top notch and very polite. I heard weird noises like someone was dragging furniture above us, but other than that it was just wonderful. Worth the money and close to SeaWorld. I was in Bldg B,Rm 407 don't take that room but any other is great.
2 night family trip Sep 26, 2014
Martha
Great location and beautiful grounds. Close to everything but still quiet.
Other trip Sep 30, 2014
"Spacious stay"
Starbucks & 2 pools a plus! An adult and a children's one. Spacious room with full kitchen and washer/dryer. Relatively close to all parks and a Waffle House.
Lisy
"Super place for the price"
We were really impressed with the resort. We have a timeshare nearby with very similar rooms and amenities but Floriday's actually provides more such as housekeeping service, theme park shuttle, coupons for deli and coffee shop,etc that our other resort doesn't. Location is perfect both to International Drive and just across the highway to Downtown Disney.
tony
Not clean! Apartment smelled mold and had dust on bedrooms.
Response by Floridays Resort Orlando
Thank you for writing a review. We would like to offer our sincere apologies regarding your experience with the bedrooms. Please be assured that these situations are highly unusual and not indicative of the typical guest experience. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we have addressed your concerns with our team. We hope that you will reconsider giving us another chance to serve you in the future.
"Wonderful as always!"
Once again another great stay! Now I have stayed in both the 2 bedroom suite and 3 bedroom suite. For the price difference, next time I will stick with the 3 bedroom. Not that the 2 is bad. Lovely setting, view, pool and bar. People are friendly.
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2014
"Great Place To Stay"
The room was great my wife was very happy with her Jacuzzi bath, the suite was beautiful we would stay there again
2 night family trip Sep 25, 2014