All hotels in Orlando, Florida, United States of America

Great pool
    Rather comfortable
    Bad breakfast
    Bad internet service
"Will stay here again, felt right at home!"
Great place to stay when you have kids and need a little room. Feels like your at home full size kitchen, big bathrooms, bedrooms are big also. If I was to rate this resort from 1 - 5 I would give it a 4.9. All it needed was small miner repairs, but was told that they where in the process of renovations which we had seen. Main Pool area is great! Staff very nice! Would stay here again and not think twice! Publix's supermarket 2 mins away and theme parks near by.
3 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
"Resort close to theme parks"
A decent mid level resort close to Orlando attractions. We got to stay in a newer building near the back of the resort. While this was a bonus, unfortunately many people were placed in the same building, and there was not adequate parking around that building for all the guests staying there. Not as nice or posh as some of the other resorts around the same area, but definitely a good value.
3 night family trip Sep 4, 2015
"Perfect for my family"
Close to everything. We love the hotel
1 night family trip Sep 6, 2015
We stay at this hotel a couple of times a year. Remind me never to get a room on the street side. To much traffic at night when you are trying to sleep. Called for room service and they told me to pay cash since we were in the negative. I immediately called the front desk and they said no problems with my account. What's up with that issue? Besides that, it's a beautiful condo for the cost.
2 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
richard
"LOVE IT!!!"
Love it!!! Everything was clean and the staff was super helpful and informed me that if I needed ANYTHING, not to hesitate to ask them. Planning to stay there again.
1 night family trip Sep 5, 2015
Delia
"8 nights was not enough at this great resort"
I usually do not write reviews but decided I would for this resort in case someone like me is looking at the reviews trying to decide which resort to stay at. This resort was not only affordable and in the location we wanted but also a really great find. We need a full kitchen because both our kids have food allergies and we were not going to eat most of our meals out at the parks. The kitchen at this resort was fantastic as well as the rest gf the 2 bedroom suite we booked, Kids had a huge bedroom with 2 full sized beds and their own closet, TV and bathroom, while me and the wife had a huge bedroom with our own jacuzzi and king bed. Our view was of the lake and pool outside and the room was quiet. The staff was excellent and catered to our needs even when a few things went wrong they were quickly resolved. I hope you really take a good look at this resort and check out all the reviews, you wont be disappointed.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015
Phil
"OK not great"
We have stayed here off and on since it opened about nine years ago but not within the past year. It's getting dated. TVs are old, remote control in living room did not work and the coffee maker did not work despite efforts by the staff to repair it. The price was good, but I think we'll pass on it in the future or at least until they update it.
3 night family trip Aug 21, 2015
"Nice location and great amentities"
Booked and paid through Expedia. Upon arrival at the hotel they could not find my reservation which was blamed on Expedia for not passing along the information or so they say. I always use Expedia and have never had any issues at check in. Once the reservation was located they put me in Bldg F all the way in the back (which later found out it is being renovated) Once entering the 3bd suite I was greeted by 5 dead roaches in the kitchen. This room was obviously not looked at. I wanted to take a bath in the jetted tub and the jets did not work. Room was still comfy (it was only a 1 night stay) Next morning maintenance knocked and said I'm sorry I thought this room was vacant so that tells me this room needed work or what not. I told the lady my concerns at check out and said he must have been confused to what room he was going to. Regardless there are plenty of beautiful places to stay in Orlando so I won't be a returning guests.
Other trip Aug 24, 2015
"Hotel was great ....Transportation another story !"
The hotel was beautiful and the grounds were clean . The Hotel Staff were great.. however the Concierge ( not all but Fabian was the worst ) and the transportation to and from the parks left a lot to be desired. It was not convenient to get back and forth to the parks . The bus usually came already with passengers from other hotels in the area, there were days that there were 4 seat on the bus and the driver accepted those 4 and had anywhere from 15-20 people standing on the charter bus felt like sardines ! Departing from the Parks another story we had a variety of drivers anywhere from BAD to LOUSY ! One driver wearing a headset and jamming to the music couldn't hear us trying to ask him a question then was counting the tickets and conducting an AIR orchestra then was texting when was at the light but kept while proceeding to drive needless to say felt VERY unsettled with this driver. Not to say all of ALL TRANS was bad , we did deal with George ,Victor and Bruno directly at all tans and felt they were Extremely accommodating and super Nice Maybe Floriday's should relook at there transportation. Otherwise all the Hotel staff were awesome we had 7 in our family group and we were able to get a cart shuttle to the room whenever we came back! Oh and the concierge staff are NOT the Floriday's staff we found out on the last few days, could account for attitude-from them .
7 night family trip Aug 11, 2015
Andrew R
"Hotel is really nice place to stay at in Orlando."
Nice hotel, the staff are so friendly and welling to help. The location is so near to sea world and universal.
Other trip Aug 22, 2015
Hakeam
"planning to stay again when possible"
Outstanding, the staff was really nice. Full kitchen was clean and nice size. It was very roomy
3 night family trip Aug 16, 2015
Itzhak
"Great Hotel for the price."
This is a great value. If staying in Disney isnt an option this is the next best thing. Free shuttle service to the parks. We didnt rent a car and having the I Trolley at our disposal was an excellent feature. We were able to shop and eat and golf without needing a car.
Other trip Aug 19, 2015
"Cool place"
It was nice but two years ago housekeeping was Better ,some time they don't put soap until u ask
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
sam
Everything and everywhere is easy accessible. Clean and spacious only complaint is we had some bad weather and some downtime. Tv was barely watchable. Lines through the picture and wifi kept popping in and out. Not a big deal. You don't go on vacation for those things anyways.
Other trip Aug 18, 2015
jim
"Excellent hotel"
Floriday is an excellent hotel. Its lovely in and out
Other trip Aug 14, 2015
Had a great stay with my family... The kitchen has everything you need and with Publix really close was easy to have everything we needed for our children. The best place if you are visiting Seaworld or Aquatica.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
Rachel
"Vacaciones Agosto 2015"
Good but the extra sheets for the sofa bed were not clean after that everything was great.
2 night family trip Aug 7, 2015
ramona
"NICE FAMILY ACCOMODATION"
WE STAYED IN FLORIDAYS AS A PARTY OF 24 IN 3 BEDROOM AND 2 BEDROOM APARTMENTS, IT WAS A JOYOUS PARTY! THE BEDROOM SIZES WERE GOOD, BATHROOMS GOOD, WE EVEN HAD COMPLIMENTARY STARTER PACKS COMPRISING : DISH WASHER MACHINE POWDER, DISH WASHING LIQUIDS, COFFEE AND COFFEE BREWER, WASHING SPONGE, PAPER TOWER ETC. SWIMMING TIME AND POOL JUST LIKE IT WAS SHOWN ONLINE. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR ANY FAMILY WITH CHILDREN.
Other trip Aug 11, 2015
Udy1
"Rainy days"
It rained the whole time. The only suggestion i have is it would have been nice to have a direct tv option
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
"Nice condo. Nice facilities"
Very nice and affordable condo. Loved the pool and stay overall. There were a few small bugs but it is Florida though I've not had that issue at other hotels in Florida.
Other trip Aug 7, 2015
Christopher
"Nice, comfortable and roomy hotel."
My family had more than enough room to spread out and relax.
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
Sean
It is ok but not that excellent .house keeping is not that good . Location is ok and near to outlet mall
Other trip Aug 5, 2015
sam
We had good time staying in this hotel and it's good for familys
Other trip Aug 2, 2015
kamal
"Close to Disney and Universal"
Nice 2 bedroom condo, about 10-15 minutes away from both Disney and Universal Studies. We didn't go but Sea World is about 5 minutes away. Grocery store is right around the corner and lots of places to eat and shop. We had a 2 bedroom condo, it was nice, full kitchen, washer and dryer. Great place to spend a week with your family. I wondered what this hotel being a vip hotel and myself having the gold vip expedia card would get me, well, here is your answer...... 4 bottles of water and 6 chocolate covered strawberries.
Other trip Jul 31, 2015
"I will come back!!"
Love this hotel and all the staff very nice and polite people
3 night family trip Jul 20, 2015
JOSE PABLO
Wonderful stuff
2 night family trip Jul 23, 2015
erick
Nice apartment style hotel. Swimming pool too crowded.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
TJ
"The best!"
the nicest staff
1 night trip Jul 19, 2015
"Happy Vacation"
We met for a family vacation. Arriving after driving 1700 miles and were so satisfied at accommodations.
1 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
Diana
Check in was ok, the $50 per day "fee" was not expected as I had paid in advance and it had to be on a card, not cash. Found the building ok, the tree was blocking the view of the C on the building. Just happened to see it when the wind blew, otherwise I would not have found it. Room was very nice, the cooking pans and utensils were in poor condition, pan handle was just about to fall off and the turner hand did come off when I first tried to use it. Shuttle was limited to where in Disney it would take you.
Other trip Jul 15, 2015
Ann
"Clean, comfortable, good location."
Great location. Our family of 8 had a nice 3 bedroom/2 bath unit. The unit in building D was well maintained, clean and comfortable. Only complaints would be overcrowded pools......they need more pools with children activities and 2nd floor guests were very noisy into the wee hours of the morning.
3 night family trip Jul 9, 2015
"Upgrades"
The hotel needs to upgrade from the drapes in the rooms to the appliance in the kitchen. Also the silverware etc. Housekeeping needs to complete their daily room cleaning assignments and make sure to lock the doors to the rooms.
Other trip Jul 12, 2015
restful
Excellent resort!
4 night family trip Jul 6, 2015
Jimmy
"Floridays is Deteriorating"
Unfortunately, my time at visiting Floridays Resort has come to an end. Floridays was my family favorite Orlando home and due to this issues from the past 2 visits we have to move on. Both the dvd player and Jacuzzi tub were malfunctioning the on our last two visits. On our latest visit we were advised by maintenance to lift our flat screen TV away from the wall and unplug the cable cords from the dvd player, to the TV and wall every time we wanted to watch movies or watch regular cable television. Maintenance fixed the tub twice due to it not retaining water only to discover on the 3rd day that it wasn't fixed. I literally had to hold the drain down with my foot while bathing. The shower was very hard to turn off and it wouldn't stop leaking, so we could hear the dripping all night. Lastly, were the ants in both bathrooms and the roach in the kitchen *which I did post a picture*. When we contacted the front desk first they advised my husband to sweep the ants up but we had no dustpan so maintenance was sent up and they just swept the ants way, only for more to return later. The roach was a whole different issue and that was enough for us. My kids were completely freaking out due to the pest problems. We were told by the front desk that the pest issue could not be handled because we were residing in the room. There was no offer to move us to handle this situation. It was just very disappointing to pay, and not cheaply, for the service we received.
1 night family trip May 16, 2015
lila
"Great hotel- close to parks"
Was very pleased with this hotel. Nice room and the pool was very nice.
Other trip Jul 11, 2015
Drew
"Nice looking. Needs some maintainance"
Few issues in room. Leaking shower in bathroom. In second bathroom toilet bowl keeps running. Elevator gets stuck multiples times. Trapping you inside with no air. Very hot. Hard to breathe. Sewer smell near second pool area
5 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
"Great Family Getaway"
From the moment we got there they were friendly and got us in quickly. The family loved the unit and the pool was really fun for the kids. We had a problem with our TV when we first got there but they quickly took care of it. Really enjoyed ourselves there and plan on coming back.
1 night family trip Jul 4, 2015
Lori
"Poor customer service but the location is good"
Traveled overnight, no early check in. Forced to lay around lobby until room was ready at 1515. Host did nothing to accomadate us and we had small children. It was hot uncomfortable and a long wait. Very unsatisfied. Would not recommend staff was not friendly or accomadate goat all.
Other trip Jul 7, 2015
chasity
"MAGIC KINGDOM VISIT"
Stayed with my family July 2nd and Checked out July 4th. Great hotel, booked the 2 bedroom suite, pleanty of space for 5 of us. Clean and close to the attractions. Only issue was Friday night trying to find parking
2 night family trip Jul 2, 2015
jefy
"Close to all attractions s"
Great price amazing room. Was completely surprised by the quality of the room for the price. Expedia gave a great deal.
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Kara
Very nice hotel!!!
1 night family trip Jun 30, 2015
jason
"Great for large families"
Our family had the 3 bedroom suite and it was great. We cooked in the kitchen and saved money on eating out. The grounds and pool were great. Pool was open until 11:00 pm which was great after a day out. This was our second time staying there and will go there again.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Grace
"Mixed Review, Honest to a fault."
If you are planning on focusing your time on International Drive, the Theme Parks, or just a nice home away from home to get some away time, Floridays is an absolutely amazing place to do it all.
4 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
jason
"Great condo near all the parks"
My wife, two daughters and I really enjoyed Floridays! Plenty of room for the whole family with the two bedroom and two bathroom condo. Great having a kitchen - used mostly for cooking breakfast and storing drinks in the fridge.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Shane
"Nice pool for kids. Old broken facilities."
Jacuzzi, washer and dryer were broken. A/C was very loud and noisy.
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
"Good value suites lacking in cleanliness"
This was my families first stay at this hotel and we were delighted to find a room that would accomodate our party for a moderate rate comparatively. While it was a nice room with a good view it was lacking in cleanliness. We found hair on the toilets and in the tub. There was a snickers wrapper and qtip on the floor when we arrived. I was also under the impression there was housekeeping included in the cost of the room. Therein lies the rub. You are entitled to a "refresh" which consists of new towels, trash getting taken out, and the beds getting made. For your room to get cleaned there is an additional fee. It was disappointing but still a much better deal than staying on disney property. Also the jets did not work in the tub and the second bedroom door lock did not work and became stuck trapping a member of the family inside (the hotel sent someone up promptly to remedy the issue we were very happy about their response). Overall I would recommend this hotel to people with larger parties looking for a good deal but not to those looking for a high end resort.
Other trip Jul 1, 2015
Vacationer
Great service and location.
5 night family trip Mar 25, 2015
The room looked much better on the computer. The decor old and not much to do at a resort. Grill restaurant was extremely expensive. Never booked through expedia will never do it again!!! Had a family emergency had to leave early was not refunded my 1 day. Extremely upset by that. You live and you learn.
Other trip Jun 30, 2015
It was great
2 night family trip Jun 26, 2015
cladet
"Huge suite! Great Pool!"
Stayed here for one night. Great facility, clean suite. Will return & stay longer to enjoy the pool!
Other trip Jun 30, 2015