All hotels in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
8811 River Rd, Richmond, BC, V6X3P8, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Good for families"
Loved the pool! Wished there was more variety of food options, especially if you have kids, since they can't access the food court because it's in the casino. Did not have WIFI most of the stay. Was told it was being fixed.
1 night family trip Sep 1, 2013
TK
"Modern Hotel close to everything."
Entry has 2 impressed spiral escalators. Room is very modern and comfortable. My only issue is the Ipod dock cannot be recognized by my I-phone. I was not able to play my music.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
m.
"One Night Stand"
Excellent. Wish we had stayed more nights. Enjoyed the casino. Dining options were very crowded.
Other trip Aug 30, 2013
"Nice Hotel, the room is big & comfortable."
We have a great experience in this hotel, I would recommend this place to all my friends.
Other trip Aug 29, 2013
Highly recommend ! Extremely easy to access from airport via sky train. Then use the sky train/trolley to travel the entire city. So easy !! Clean, quiet, fantastic concierge and on the marina so made for nice glass of wine watching sunset.
2 night romance trip Aug 17, 2013
"Family trip to Vancouver"
The hotel was nice and clean. In my opinion it was not worth the price we paid. The location was ok. Very near a Costco and not too difficult to get around Richmond from the location. Our refrigerator was broken, so it was quickly replaced. However, the replacement froze everything, so my husband ended up taking it out and adjusting it on the back. This should've been checked by maintenance. Buffet prices are expensive. We did not eat at the hotel. Parking is around the back in a parkade, which was free. It is doubtful that we will stay there again.
3 night family trip Aug 15, 2013
"First Nights Stay"
Rooms are excellent... Comparable to 500 to 700 dollar night rooms.
1 night family trip Aug 18, 2013
burt
Our visit to the hotel was outstanding. Everything was just wonderful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 17, 2013
"Would stay longer next time"
Chose the hotel because we had a very early morning flight and were returning from Victoria. Great value, amenities and proximity to the airport. Very comfortable room, facing the marina--at the end of one the runways--very minimal noise from that --had a great too short stay.
Other trip Aug 16, 2013
"Nice hotel, great indoor pool."
I liked nice and clean bed, great pool with slide and hot tub. Was pleasant stay.
Other trip Aug 11, 2013
"Great Night Stay"
Swimming pool and jacuzzi was pleasant and not over crowded. I love the lounges and outside balcony, however the drinks are on the pricey side.
Other trip Aug 5, 2013
Seattle
"Great, clean, and focused on guest."
Family had a great time here. Pool was quite something and kids loved it. Although it is a casino, they have a really cool environment. Rooms are great and very clean. Meals at the hotel are quite expensive (4 will cost $120-$150 above) so look to go out but not a bad thing. There is an Asian market 5 minutes walk away (mainly Chinese food booth -$6-$8 dollars for a meal-50 of them and many gift booths---fun to look at, walk thru and moderate in gift prices. It is crowded ....with music and stage presentations of the young type. All around fun for all. You should go and just enjoy it with family.
Other trip Aug 1, 2013
"Not worth the money"
I was quite disappointed in the hotel this stay. WiFi didn't work in my room, and when I asked staff, they basically laughed it off, saying it always has a weak signal and only works in some rooms. Also, the thermostat did not function in my room. Front desk staff told me that it was a frequent problem, and that they would adjust the temp from there, which never happened. Poor customer service from a 4 star hotel.
1 night trip Jul 22, 2013
"Great place for a get-away"
We had a marinaview room with a separate bedroom. Beautiful and spacious. The bed was so comfortable. We had dinner in the Tramonto where the food was amazing and the wait staff even better. Couldn't have had a better experience in the Hotel and the Restaurant.
1 night trip with friends Jul 27, 2013
Linda G
Great hotel! Friendly staff, excellent accommodations, great value, and great location. Easy access to Vancouver, close to airport and a great environment even if you are not interested in gambling! Cleanliness of the room/hotel, quality of the service, hotel amenities and the quality of the food service as well as the price was exceptional. I will be back!
3 night family trip Jul 25, 2013
"Nice hotel close to airport."
I would recommend this hotel to anyone. The staff was knowledgable, friendly and attentive. The train to anywhere is easily accessible from the hotel. The only improvements I would suggest are to the quality of the buffet food. We were there on a Friday night with seafood and roast beef being the featured food items. Both were deserving of improvement. The crab legs were salty and the sushi tasted days old. Desserts also appeared days old.
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
rose
"Bad Experience"
I paid for my room on my Debit Card. When arriving at the hotel I was advised I had to give them a additional $ 500.00 room deposit, This was never brought to my attention I don't think it was even in the" fine print". I didn't have a credit card. Good thing I had the additional funds in my account. My family and I drive from the states to stay here. When they refunded my money I had to wait for them to send someone to my room to "inspect" before they returned it. This was a additional 30min. I was standing around. They would only pay me cash on my refund so I lost a additional $ 50.00 when I exchanged the money. What a SCAM!! The hotel sits directly under the flight path of the low flying airplanes at the airport. Good luck with the Sleep!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Hotel okay, but parking and casino staff not good"
We stayed here a couple of nights during a move recently. I had a couple of meetings in Richmond during my stay, plus with free parking I figured why not. First off, the free parking requires a walk through the casino. When walking through the casino with bags, be prepared to be treated like a criminal instead of a valued hotel guest. Security will search your bags and ask questions rudely. You can walk around the casino, but you will have to walk through crowds of smokers. On our first night when returning to the hotel from the parking lot, we decided to walk through the casino. A young guard told my wife to go through ID line and told me I could proceed. The older guard checked my wife’s ID, rudely demanded another ID. I proceeded to walk though as instructed, and then the old guy stopped me as I tried to walk through. He yelled “ID!” at me. I showed it to him, but he told me to get in the back of the line. By this time, there were 5 people behind my wife, and I just asked him to check it so I could go through. He refused and pointed to the back of the line. I asked the young guy and he shrugged his shoulders, as if he never told me I could pass through. I demanded they return my wife's ID and we walked around the casino, again through clouds of smokers. I understand their need to check ID, but the way they treated us was absolutely horrendous and insulting. I was going to gamble that night, but decided that I will never ever drop another dime in this place.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
EK
Would stay again if travel to Vancouver. Complimentary breakfast that comes with the room was ok. We got the corner suite overlooking the harbor. Room was clean, bed was too soft (not my type) you can hear the noise from every arriving airplane above but didn't bother me. Nespresso was available in the room for free which was nice because that's what I drink at home.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Tony
satisfied
2 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2013
lieu
"Fun place to play"
Kids enjoyed water slide/pool. Easy access to SkyTrain on third floor.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Jude
"Not family Friendly"
Food court is located in a dumb location on the other side of the casino which means you can't bring any kids. Parking was weird, check in was chaotic, staff failed to include breakfast buffet tickets when we checked in so we missed out on that.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Excellant Trip"
The river rock was a wonderful hotel to stay for our trip to Vancouver the staff was immensely helpful and Ivy was one of the hotel employees that really stood out. Every employee we came in contact with was eager to help and give suggestions for events to see in the area and how to work transportation to and from hotel. Valet workers were wonderful and willing to help with everything needed. The only drawback was the sofa bed was in dire need of a new mattress!!! Other than the sofa bed everything else was awesome. The other suggestion would be to give under age wrist bands or something so they could enter and get food in the food court.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
cindy
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Clean, courteous staff. Very nice décor! Comfortable beds with nice linens.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Harriet
"Very nice hotel - we would definitely stay again."
It was our first time staying at the River Rock Casino Resort. If & when we are in the area in the future, we will definitely stay again....it would be great to receive a similar deal as well (via Expedia).
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Lori
"Good hotel to stay."
It's a nice hotel, with Casino and good breakfast.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
GM
"I guess we don't like casinos."
The problems we had were not really the fault of the hotel as much as certain types of guests that apparently like casino hotels. Although it is 100% non-smoking, someone in the next room was smoking all kinds of things, which infiltrated our room and made for a night of misery. Of course management would not disturb the privacy of the smokers! When we went out for air, we ran directly Into some thug who was handcuffed out in the hallway with a police escort. Not our best getaway.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Budleigh
"Train stops right by hotel, you can go anywhere"
Loved this hotel and will go back for sure. Family oriented, no smoking a plus.
3 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Kids loved the indoor pool and water slide"
Enjoyed my time there. Kids loved the pool and indoor slide. Room was great, bed was AMAZING. Would like to buy one of their special beds. Loved the 1 bedroom suite. Buffet was good, not great. The location of the hotel is weird, it down by the marina but near the freeway and train tracks. Anyway, we had a good time and felt it was a perfect 3 day weekend for American's to hang out in Canada. It is close to everything and a good place. We would go back. POOL IS NOT HEATED. One negative: Pool staff was very disappointing. Food, trash, junk in pool area over night, over flowed toilet in the pool area for hours and hours.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Ryan
"Should be rated 5-star"
I loved everything about the hotel. Their "Original" hamburger was probably the best I ever had. I will certainly come back again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Good Hotel Review"
It was very satisfying, the personal was excellent, very nice people, and the room was amazing but the sofa bed was horrible very unconfterable.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
"A great "Getaway" place to stay!"
Hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating. Our room was exceptionally clean. The complimentary breakfast buffet was good. We enjoyed our stay very much and wouldn't mind coming back.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Rollie
"It's very nice if you want close to the casino"
Nice experience overall, nice breakfast buffet and location
Other trip May 18, 2013
"Fantastic Stay at River Rock"
Just the pool was worth it for any families with kids. The kids LOVED the 70-foot slide. It's like Great Wolf Lodge without the crowd. We had a 1-BR suite facing the marina. It was very nice and comfortable. Skytrain Bridgeport Station is connected to the hotel - $2.75 one-way to downtown Vancouver in 15 min. No parking, no traffic - can't beat it. Casino was not too crowded. Drinks were little pricey ($8 for a beer) at the casino - but then I won so it's okay. :) The 4-story garage is adjacent to the hotel. Free parking was a bonus. Only complaint - Wi-Fi did not work in our room and no Wi-Fi pool side. We were able to connect with an Ethernet cable in the room and they comped our breakfast. The breakfast buffet had a nice variety. We are definitely going back!
2 night family trip May 4, 2013
"Nice casino resort"
Everything was good except for the bar service and drinks. Nice place to stay.
3 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Exceptional service -staff friendly and go out of their way to make stay comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Not Family Friendly"
Food in the buffet was cold, bed was uncomfortable, pool was super cold and the kids would not go in because of the temp. Also they had a room next to ours that had a party all night and we could not sleep. Hotel could be nice if they focused on the little things...
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Home away from home!"
I absolutely love the hotel, amenities, and location. The only downfall is the parking. Parking is complimentary though it is far from the hotel and the closer parking costs. Other then that no complaints
Family trip Sep 28, 2012
"A Nice Stay in Richmond."
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. We stayed in an east tower suite with a beautiful view of the marina. Definitely worth the upgrade for the view. Lovely room too. We ate at the hotel's buffet once for dinner. The food was good, but not great. The food court in the Casino is very small, with only a few food choices. BUT... the Sky Train is located right next to the Casino, which made it SO easy to get to downtown. The concierge was very helpful and courteous. The free parking at the hotel was a plus! We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Annie
"Me and my dad loved it!"
Me and my dad stayed one night at one of the resort suites the room was gorgeous the service was amazing and the food was delicious. It had a awesome casino as well! The sky train was such a bonus being connected to the hotel we just went in and out of the city as we pleased
Other trip Sep 1, 2012

"expensive weekend away"
the hotel was very quiet inside being so close to the airport. There's not really a daytime more as the location is across from a concrete plant on the other side of the river. The outside lounge patio at curves was nice with excellent live music while we were there. Visiting friends on other floors was difficult cause of security measures. Out 9thfloor key couldn't access other floors.
1 night romance trip Jul 11, 2015
Stanley
"Great Hotel Close to Airport"
What a great well rounded hotel! Having the casino in the hotel as an option for entertainment is great, and so are the restaurants and 24 hour food court. We hit the buffet for both dinner and breakfast. Dinner a little pricey, but we did get lobster and prime rib! We had a one bedroom suite with a sofa bed which had a view of the marina... What a beautiful sunset! The room also had a Nespresso machine (excellent coffee! I need one in my house!) Washroom was large with lots of counter space, but maybe a touch dim. Security was excellent, as a had to scan our room key in the elevator to get to our room. There is free parking at the casino side but might as well pay a measly $16 to have your car parked in valet, especially when you have a bunch of bags! The gym was small but sufficient. A few treadmills and stairmasters, and if you go around the corner there are some weights. The pool looked beautiful, but I did not bring my bathing suit! Very comfortable stay, and very close to the airport so very convenient.
1 night family trip May 29, 2015
was good other than when I booked I was told there was a hotel shuttle from the airport and when I phoned was told there was not. 2nd key was not activated. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
1 night romance trip May 30, 2015
Joy
"A fun experience with lots to see and do"
We chose this hotel because it was close to the shopping we wanted and hoped to have a relaxing experience. The food in the bar was fantastic and the pool facilities were nice and quiet. The casino was fun with a great house band. Unfortunately room service was terrible. We tried to order breakfast two mornings in a row to have our orders lost both times so I wouldn't recommend it. Also, I suggest you pay for the valet parking because there aren't any signs directing you to the hotel. We had to ask people on our way how to find reception and were directed through the casino, luggage and all. Overall, it was a good experience but not necessarily worth the money.
Other trip May 18, 2015
Jen
"Book carefully"
I have found in recent stays that when you book through Expedia you are either a) put next to the elevators or b) put next to the mechanical room. This time we were put next to the mechanical room across the hall from a large, barking dog that barked all morning. When I mentioned it to the front desk they said I should have called and made a noise complaint. I would think that there should be a specific area for animals. We paid for a suite (no single rooms were available) so it was quite pricey. Not sure you can get away from this problem.
Other trip May 12, 2015
Don
"EASY MONEY"
GREAT STAY EVEN MADE SOME MONEY GOOD FOOD IN THE CASINO FRIENDLY STAFF PLANNING ANOTHER TRIP THERE SOON
1 night romance trip Apr 7, 2015
homer
"relaxing and delightful"
We were treated very well and staff went the extra mile to help us enjoy our stay in the hotel and the city
Other trip Apr 28, 2015
Brent
"Confortable and Convenient"
Easy indoor access to restaurants and casino. Hard to sleep with noises from late night partiers.
1 night romance trip Apr 18, 2015
"honeymoon night"
the executive suite needs a credit card for payment make sure you have extra funds to pay for room..but awesome water side suite
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
marcandtammy
"Love staying here"
Always have had a good experience here...great rooms. Excellent comfort
Other trip Apr 15, 2015