All hotels in Richmond, British Columbia, Canada
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here8811 River Rd, Richmond, BC, V6X3P8, Canada, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Bad Experience"
I paid for my room on my Debit Card. When arriving at the hotel I was advised I had to give them a additional $ 500.00 room deposit, This was never brought to my attention I don't think it was even in the" fine print". I didn't have a credit card. Good thing I had the additional funds in my account. My family and I drive from the states to stay here. When they refunded my money I had to wait for them to send someone to my room to "inspect" before they returned it. This was a additional 30min. I was standing around. They would only pay me cash on my refund so I lost a additional $ 50.00 when I exchanged the money. What a SCAM!! The hotel sits directly under the flight path of the low flying airplanes at the airport. Good luck with the Sleep!
Other trip Jul 29, 2013
"Hotel okay, but parking and casino staff not good"
We stayed here a couple of nights during a move recently. I had a couple of meetings in Richmond during my stay, plus with free parking I figured why not. First off, the free parking requires a walk through the casino. When walking through the casino with bags, be prepared to be treated like a criminal instead of a valued hotel guest. Security will search your bags and ask questions rudely. You can walk around the casino, but you will have to walk through crowds of smokers. On our first night when returning to the hotel from the parking lot, we decided to walk through the casino. A young guard told my wife to go through ID line and told me I could proceed. The older guard checked my wife’s ID, rudely demanded another ID. I proceeded to walk though as instructed, and then the old guy stopped me as I tried to walk through. He yelled “ID!” at me. I showed it to him, but he told me to get in the back of the line. By this time, there were 5 people behind my wife, and I just asked him to check it so I could go through. He refused and pointed to the back of the line. I asked the young guy and he shrugged his shoulders, as if he never told me I could pass through. I demanded they return my wife's ID and we walked around the casino, again through clouds of smokers. I understand their need to check ID, but the way they treated us was absolutely horrendous and insulting. I was going to gamble that night, but decided that I will never ever drop another dime in this place.
2 night business trip Jul 17, 2013
EK
Would stay again if travel to Vancouver. Complimentary breakfast that comes with the room was ok. We got the corner suite overlooking the harbor. Room was clean, bed was too soft (not my type) you can hear the noise from every arriving airplane above but didn't bother me. Nespresso was available in the room for free which was nice because that's what I drink at home.
3 night trip Jul 13, 2013
Tony
satisfied
2 night trip with friends Jun 30, 2013
lieu
"Fun place to play"
Kids enjoyed water slide/pool. Easy access to SkyTrain on third floor.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
Jude
"Not family Friendly"
Food court is located in a dumb location on the other side of the casino which means you can't bring any kids. Parking was weird, check in was chaotic, staff failed to include breakfast buffet tickets when we checked in so we missed out on that.
Other trip Jul 3, 2013
"Excellant Trip"
The river rock was a wonderful hotel to stay for our trip to Vancouver the staff was immensely helpful and Ivy was one of the hotel employees that really stood out. Every employee we came in contact with was eager to help and give suggestions for events to see in the area and how to work transportation to and from hotel. Valet workers were wonderful and willing to help with everything needed. The only drawback was the sofa bed was in dire need of a new mattress!!! Other than the sofa bed everything else was awesome. The other suggestion would be to give under age wrist bands or something so they could enter and get food in the food court.
Other trip Jul 2, 2013
cindy
"Nice hotel close to the airport."
Clean, courteous staff. Very nice décor! Comfortable beds with nice linens.
Other trip Jul 1, 2013
Harriet
"Very nice hotel - we would definitely stay again."
It was our first time staying at the River Rock Casino Resort. If & when we are in the area in the future, we will definitely stay again....it would be great to receive a similar deal as well (via Expedia).
Other trip Jun 29, 2013
Lori
"Good hotel to stay."
It's a nice hotel, with Casino and good breakfast.
Other trip Jun 25, 2013
GM
"I guess we don't like casinos."
The problems we had were not really the fault of the hotel as much as certain types of guests that apparently like casino hotels. Although it is 100% non-smoking, someone in the next room was smoking all kinds of things, which infiltrated our room and made for a night of misery. Of course management would not disturb the privacy of the smokers! When we went out for air, we ran directly Into some thug who was handcuffed out in the hallway with a police escort. Not our best getaway.
Other trip Jun 14, 2013
Budleigh
"Train stops right by hotel, you can go anywhere"
Loved this hotel and will go back for sure. Family oriented, no smoking a plus.
3 night family trip May 31, 2013
"Kids loved the indoor pool and water slide"
Enjoyed my time there. Kids loved the pool and indoor slide. Room was great, bed was AMAZING. Would like to buy one of their special beds. Loved the 1 bedroom suite. Buffet was good, not great. The location of the hotel is weird, it down by the marina but near the freeway and train tracks. Anyway, we had a good time and felt it was a perfect 3 day weekend for American's to hang out in Canada. It is close to everything and a good place. We would go back. POOL IS NOT HEATED. One negative: Pool staff was very disappointing. Food, trash, junk in pool area over night, over flowed toilet in the pool area for hours and hours.
Other trip Jun 5, 2013
Ryan
"Should be rated 5-star"
I loved everything about the hotel. Their "Original" hamburger was probably the best I ever had. I will certainly come back again.
Other trip Jun 3, 2013
"Good Hotel Review"
It was very satisfying, the personal was excellent, very nice people, and the room was amazing but the sofa bed was horrible very unconfterable.
2 night family trip May 24, 2013
"A great "Getaway" place to stay!"
Hotel staff was very helpful and accommodating. Our room was exceptionally clean. The complimentary breakfast buffet was good. We enjoyed our stay very much and wouldn't mind coming back.
Other trip May 28, 2013
Rollie
"It's very nice if you want close to the casino"
Nice experience overall, nice breakfast buffet and location
Other trip May 18, 2013
"Fantastic Stay at River Rock"
Just the pool was worth it for any families with kids. The kids LOVED the 70-foot slide. It's like Great Wolf Lodge without the crowd. We had a 1-BR suite facing the marina. It was very nice and comfortable. Skytrain Bridgeport Station is connected to the hotel - $2.75 one-way to downtown Vancouver in 15 min. No parking, no traffic - can't beat it. Casino was not too crowded. Drinks were little pricey ($8 for a beer) at the casino - but then I won so it's okay. :) The 4-story garage is adjacent to the hotel. Free parking was a bonus. Only complaint - Wi-Fi did not work in our room and no Wi-Fi pool side. We were able to connect with an Ethernet cable in the room and they comped our breakfast. The breakfast buffet had a nice variety. We are definitely going back!
2 night family trip May 4, 2013
"Nice casino resort"
Everything was good except for the bar service and drinks. Nice place to stay.
3 night trip Dec 21, 2012
Exceptional service -staff friendly and go out of their way to make stay comfortable.
1 night trip Nov 17, 2012
"Not Family Friendly"
Food in the buffet was cold, bed was uncomfortable, pool was super cold and the kids would not go in because of the temp. Also they had a room next to ours that had a party all night and we could not sleep. Hotel could be nice if they focused on the little things...
Other trip Nov 19, 2012
"Home away from home!"
I absolutely love the hotel, amenities, and location. The only downfall is the parking. Parking is complimentary though it is far from the hotel and the closer parking costs. Other then that no complaints
Family trip Sep 28, 2012
"A Nice Stay in Richmond."
We had a wonderful stay at this hotel. We stayed in an east tower suite with a beautiful view of the marina. Definitely worth the upgrade for the view. Lovely room too. We ate at the hotel's buffet once for dinner. The food was good, but not great. The food court in the Casino is very small, with only a few food choices. BUT... the Sky Train is located right next to the Casino, which made it SO easy to get to downtown. The concierge was very helpful and courteous. The free parking at the hotel was a plus! We will definitely stay here again.
Other trip Sep 4, 2012
Annie
"Me and my dad loved it!"
Me and my dad stayed one night at one of the resort suites the room was gorgeous the service was amazing and the food was delicious. It had a awesome casino as well! The sky train was such a bonus being connected to the hotel we just went in and out of the city as we pleased
Other trip Sep 1, 2012
"Anniversary celebration"
Excellent suite-hotel...especially our grandkids certainly have enjoyed using its pool facility.
Other trip Aug 29, 2012
The Lees
"Football Game Travel"
I liked the hotel. Staff was cool and the room clean.
Other trip Aug 27, 2012
better than we expected ,would recomend it highly,great public transportation via skytrain to town center ,waterfront,&airport...
Other trip Aug 26, 2012
frank b.
We thought all staff was courteous, helpful and friendly. The rooms were comfortable and pleasantly decorated. Because I have dietary problems and requested a microwave, one was provided and was in the room when we arrived. My daughter and son-in-law had a special birthday surprise awaiting me-a sugarless cake prepared by the hotel chef and everything was perfect. The concierges prepared trips for us and made sure we knew all the things we needed to know before we left. We had a great time and look forward to a return trip.
Other trip Aug 7, 2012
Connie
"Great hotel for the non-casino crowd"
Very clean and comfortable room, and big for the price. We stayed in the single king suite and were just delighted with it after the 2 weeks "roughing it" in Alaska. Our daughter had a great time meeting new friends at the pool, where we spent much of our time. Lots of kids playing on the water slide. Just very pleased overall.
Other trip Aug 1, 2012
Erik
"I would book it again"
They put us in the wrong room at 1st, Corrected and we were moved. The room was beautiful.
Other trip Jul 31, 2012
Great hotel I will come back when I came to Vancouver All was great I am very critic and with this one i have no complaints
Other trip Jul 29, 2012
"Great hotel for a Family"
We would stay there again if we need to go to Vancouver BC, it is comfy, close to the city, friendly stuff.
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
Svetlana
"Location! Nice location to airport & skytrain"
We stayed two nights here. Not ever been to Vancouver we were looking for location ease to see the tourist sites. This location really served that well! The price was great for Vancouver, especially with free parking and internet! The skytrain is right out on the doorstep so going to the waterfront and transfer to other city transportation was easy!! Also, bikes were very much welcome. This property has a casino, but it is well tucked off to the side and we didn't even venture in. The rooms were spacious for a 1 bedroom. The decor was modern, inviting and comfortable. We really appreciated the french doors closing off the bedroom from the sitting area. Staff were very helpful, pleasant and kind. Especially the young ladies in the guest service area that patiently explained how to navigate getting to the top sites around town with minimal anxiety, and cost. The buffet was an affordable value with plentiful choices for all diet types. Overall, we enjoyed the stay very much and returned to the sister property across the street for one last night before flying back to the States.
Other trip Jul 19, 2012
Linda and Mark
"50-50 experience"
They have a policy to block money from your credit card for incidents in advance, i have been at other 4 start hotels and this was a shocker for me, and that too i came to know when i was trying to use my credit card and came to know that $500 was blocked for incidents in advance for 5 days of stay. I would have appreciated if would have known in advance that money will be blocked, and the funny part, i already paid for the entire stay in advance, try taking $1000 for your vacation and $500 was blocked. Will not be staying there next time
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
"Why River Rock gave me a run around???????????????"
Why River Rock gave me a run around???????????????I booked a 2 bed room suite. Upon arrival, I was checked into a 1 bed room suite. I got my whole family with me and we have to go back to the front desk and ask why I was checked into a 1 bed room suite instead of 2 bed room suite. The front desk agent went to the back office for 10 minutes and came back to tell me they are out of 2 bed room suite and will have to move me to thehotel tower with 1 king and 2 queen connecting room. I told her nicely that I paid for 2 bed room suite, not a connecting room. She went back to the back office for 5 minutes and came back to tell me they have one more 2 bed room suite. My question is why give me a run around and waste my time. I will not recommend this hotel.
Other trip Jul 18, 2012
Hollycow
"Great hotel stay for both families and business"
Location is perfect, close to city, airport and full of activities.
Other trip Jul 16, 2012
"Terrific place to stay"
We had a terrific 2 bedroom suite that was very spacious. The beds were very comfortable and the pullout couch was much better than most. Nice pool with a sufficient workout room overlooking it so I could workout while watching the kids in the pool. The only negative is that the free parking is so far away from the rooms. That was inconvenient but tolerable. We would gladly stay here again.
Other trip Jul 12, 2012
"Great Hotel at a great location"
It's a nice hotel which is conveniently located on Canada Line. There is a bridge via theHotel to the resort from Canada line station. It's super easy to access anywhere.
Other trip Jul 10, 2012
"Lots of amenities, comfortable room, no smoking."
The hotel is a bit far from downtown but if you don't mind taking the sky train then I'd say it's a very good hotel to stay at. The 1 bedroom suite is roomy and comfortable. The buffet is good. The swimming pool with slide for kids and kids-at-heart is a lot of fun. The exercise area is nice as well. All in all, a very good place to stay. Almost forgot. This resort is NON-SMOKING which is even better.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
needyvacationer
"Great weekend get away!"
Nice rooms that were new and updated, but on the smaller side. Friendly staff and average casino. About 15 minutes from downtown Vancouver. Price was exceptional and I would definitely stay again.
Other trip Jul 9, 2012
"Great hotel with fantastic interiors"
We had a suite with a view of the marina. It was impeccably maintained. The service was top class. They helped us with our city tour to Vancouver. The money was well spent.
Family trip Jul 7, 2012
Rajiv T
"Great for couples."
We stayed at the River Rock Casino and Resort to celebrate our thirtieth wedding anniversary. It surpassed all of our expectations. We had a king size one bedroom suite which was very clean and comfortable. The bed was amazing. Although the Resort is close to the airport, neither of us were bothered by aircraft noise. We ate at Curve Lounge, the buffet and at Tramonto. The food was excellent and the service was warm and friendly. Tramonto is expensive, but it is appropriate for this type of restaurant. We can't wait to return.
Other trip Jul 3, 2012
"very convenient and awesome place!"
The concierge desk was a terrific plus! Helped us with directions, reservations and printing out our boarding passes. Kudos to them! Room was immaculate and well appointed! Never spent time exploring the neighborhood, just used the extremely convenient sky train.
Trip with friends Jul 2, 2012
Terri
"Great place to stay."
Very happy with the room and the service. And, I made money in the casino!
Other trip Jun 26, 2012
"My review of RVR RCK."
The only complaints I have are the cost of the buffet (too expensive) and the bed(too soft ,not firm enough). Other than that the stay was great.
Other trip Jun 19, 2012
Terry
"River Rock"
We were very pleased with River Rock. Everyone was very helpful and pleasant in all aspects of the hotel and casino. Unfortunately anyone under 19 can't go to the food court which is located in the casino. I loved the fact that this was a smoke free casino and hotel.
Other trip Jun 14, 2012
MAP
"Mrs"
No response form house keeping. I call two time and left message, no respond.
Other trip Jun 8, 2012
Mel
"CLOSE TO THE AIRPORT AND ELEVATED TRAIN"
We loved it! The staff was especially kind and helpful.
Other trip Jun 6, 2012
Beautiful hotel and great location close to Richmond for shopping and Asian food. Our room was very comfortable and quiet/private. At night, there is live entertainment in the Lulu lounge and casino to do some fun gambling. I would definitely stay at this hotel again. The only thing I didn't like was the location of the hotel guest parking which was a bit of walking distance to the hotel lobby.
Other trip May 30, 2012
"Better map out closely how to get there."
Very pleasant, clean and staff is very nice. Special thanks to Concierge Rachel helped me with directions twice to hotel and mapped out things to see. Should have express checkout.
Other trip May 29, 2012