All hotels in Durango, Colorado, United States of America
#24 Sheol Street, Durango, CO, 81301, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Very nice stay.
2 night family trip Nov 6, 2015
"6-8 story ski lodge/condominians"
A 6-8 story condominium setting (stayed when it was off season for snow skiing). Room was OK. The setup appeared to be a condominium with 2 door entrance side by side. One door for the owner and another door to this one bedroom. There was also a locked door in the room that lead to the other part of the condominium. It was fairly roomy with a nice bath and bed. It is located about 30 miles from Durango, CO. There was a very limited number of places to eat nearby.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Janice
"❤️"
Thank you we can't wait for winter!!!
1 night romance trip Oct 10, 2015
Casandra
"Can't recommend"
First I got lost trying to go from the lobby to the condo. The map was terrible and it took me 20 minutes to go what was a five minute walk. Second, the room was small, there was only a bed, TV and bathroom. If this is somebody's condo they must be disappointed. The TV didn't work right and when I called the front desk they said it would be a while before anyone showed up. Ok, I realized I needed to figure it out myself if I wanted to see the football game. No food, no place to by food other than a 10 minute drive. The best was when I left I looked at the magnetic key and thought I don't need this and left it in the room. Turns out I forgot the elevator needed a key to operate, even going down. I had to take the stairs. The price was the only thing that was right. Oh, and you advertised pet friendly. It is not and my dog had to stay in a kennel in Durango. I not sure I did much better.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2015
"Invest in a new mattress."
The bed was pretty uncomfortable but we were only there one night so we survived.
1 night romance trip Oct 8, 2015
Sara
"Plan ahead! Take food and wine."
Comfortable bed. No restaurant on site . It's off season. It would be nice for the local restaurant to provide delivery.
1 night romance trip Oct 3, 2015
lucy
"Loved it!"
Wonderful and friendly staff, clean rooms, and beautiful views!
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Shannon
"Beautiful Hotel"
Hotel could've used a vending machines scattered through the hotel rather than just in the lobby. Otherwise the hotel is five stars!
2 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Shannon
Spent 3 days in September. Property was almost deserted with most local restaurants closed. Room was fine but somewhat bare.
3 night romance trip Sep 6, 2015
"Very nice room with an amazing view"
Very nice room with great view, kitchen facilities and a deck to watch sunset/sunrise. The only downside is limited restaurant options onsite but it's a short drive...
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
ken
"Don't stay here!"
I do not recommend staying at this place for several reasons. When we first arrived the front desk lady was very rude and unfriendly, she did not offer or give suggestions on things to do or places to eat. She would't let us check in one hour early even tho we had been driving all day, she said she would call when room was ready and she never did. I tried to cancel room with Hotels.com or switch to a different place and they wouldn't let me. We were supposed to stay three night and only stayed two because of poor facilities and nothing being open on the mountain - even tho they advertise that there is plenty to do. They put us in the Village and it was very dated and had no view! If I ever ski Purgatory I will stay in downtown Durango. Very disappointed in Hotels.com - I called to cancel, switch hotels or even take a voucher and they would not budge - needless to say they have lost a customer.
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Angela
"unit showing age, poor view"
Stayed in the Condo Unit. Scenic view was of the maintenance shed that stayed open late. Unit shows wear. Missing lamps in the unit. Had to move lamp from living area to bedroom to see. Overall a disappointing stay except for the fireplace at night.
1 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
edward
"Stay at the purgatory ski area"
This Hotel/Condo is located very scenically at the Purgatory Ski area. I stayed there in September 2015. Totally deserted. If you are looking for the hotel experience with restaurants, maid service -- This is not it. But the Hotel room are nice and the location at the ski area is very scenic. They have mountain biking available. Otherwise I was there in the off-season.
2 night romance trip Sep 8, 2015
"Jim and Kim Southern Colorado Vacation"
We looked on hotel.com and found the room and it looked really good from the pictures that we could see. When we arrived at the resort and got to our room it was a really small space we didn't understand that this was a roll away bed with just a matress very unconfortable, table and chairs pretty much unuseable without bed put away, couch was run down and saggy. We made it through all of those things and had a greaat time. Well be much more critical in our searches going forward and we didn't know that the rooms were time shares and the resort didn't own them.
6 night romance trip Aug 29, 2015
Didn't like my stay here. No creature features here. Almost like being on a cruise ship where your held hostage to only what they provide if you can get it before they close shop. Room view look right into neighboring rooms across from ours. Twenty miles north of Durango Co. meant you would had to drive there if you hadn't eaten before you checked in. They had a Deli that closed at six o'clock and only place open after that was the bar. My spouse commented that even a Motel 6 supplies a mini refrigerator and micro wave. Might suit some peoples tastes, but not ours.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Staff and service sorely lacking"
Had to call front desk to get the room made up, and get some fresh towels. Desk clerk wanted to make us wait an hour until he could get the towels to us. I had to personally walk across the large campus to the building where the towels were so I could get them sooner. I was not very happy.
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
"Colorado's beautiful piece of heaven"
What a great place! Having to use stairs, elevators and stairs to get someplace is wierd, poor building design but a great place. I'd do it again.
1 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Awesome place"
Awesome...start to finish
1 night romance trip Sep 4, 2015
Jeffery
"Beautiful area room wasn't as expected."
We were dropping our daughter off to college figured would have a getaway in mountains at same time. Did have issues with toilet that wasn't fully resolved but over all our time was nice. Staff was nice but restaurants were closed except weekend because we hit off season.
4 night family trip Aug 26, 2015
"Relax"
Nothing to say except had a great time, I am not sure what you want.
Other trip Sep 2, 2015
W
"Nice place, needs more customer support"
The complex is large. The building we stayed in was not attended and it was difficult to find ice and other services. There was no ice bucket in the room.
2 night romance trip Aug 27, 2015
Patti
"noise"
Our overall stay was great. the only complaint which the hotel has no control over was at 11pm the last night some one was checking in next door and was making an extreme amount of noise banging the carts and slamming doors and talking loud. it lasted until about 12:30
Other trip Aug 31, 2015
"Very unhappy about the room we booked."
Stayed two nights, booked online, when we got our room it was totally not what my wife and I expected. Very cramped space, bathtub drain very slow to drain. No air-conditionier, very poor TV channel section. No table for computer. No micro wave, no refrigerator. I have stayed in many Hotel 6's and Super 8's that were much better than this place.
3 night romance trip Aug 17, 2015
Gary A
"Need to try again on a weekend."
The hotel was great and the two people I saw working there was super helpful and friendly. But the whole place is dead during the week, all of the shops were closed until Thursday. I felt like I was sleeping in a ghost town.
2 night family trip Aug 23, 2015
Frances
"Very comfortable, nice pool and hot tub."
Beautiful setting, quiet, two private decks, hard not to like. We used it as a base to enjoy Durango and Mesa Verde. Price was very reasonable for all the service and amenities.
Other trip Aug 17, 2015
Amazing views and hikes nearby. Kitchenette was fully stocked: pots, plates, utensils. Wood burning fireplace. The Murphy bed was firm and super comfortable (room 237). Ate at all the resort restaurants, and the food was really good and not outrageously priced. Downside, most (not all) of the workers are college age kids who seem to hate their jobs. Kinda harshed the buzz a bit, but otherwise, we had a pleasant stay.
2 night romance trip Aug 12, 2015
Really no place to eat
1 night romance trip Aug 8, 2015
Twila
"Noisy delivery trucks."
At 4:40 a.m. a delivery semi backed all the way up the road to make his delivery, the safety beeper was going the whole time as well as the motor on the refrigeration unit that is on the semi trailer. I can't believe anyone slept through that. Then the garbage truck came in early and did his thing. We were staying on the 6th floor but we could hear every thing.
Other trip Aug 9, 2015
Pete
Our room was in the Village Center, which was a separate building from the check-in desk. When we checked in we were told how to find the parking area and where to park. No one told us that the room key had to be swiped in the elevator in order for it to work. Luckily, another guest got on and told us so we did not stand in the elevator waiting for it to move. The building was a little spooky because there were no staff members anywhere and we didn't see any other guest. The room was clean but there was a slight sewer gas odor in the bathroom shower area. The bed was not comfortable for my husband. He said it was to soft. We wanted to open the windows to allow the cool air in (there was no A/C) but the blinds prevented much air from coming in. We spent three nights there, because our reservations were non-refundable, and never had true maid service. They did pick up soiled towels and leave fresh ones daily. I won't stay there again, but it was not the worst place I have been.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Nice place. beautiful scenery."
It was nice and comfortable. Could have an excess to a microwave and little frig.
Other trip Aug 8, 2015
"Great summer getaway"
The room was very comfortable and we had a great view of the slopes. I loved all the activities to do and great places to eat. It is very quiet at night. The only negative was there is no AC or ceiling fan in the room but did have a box fan so it was fine. We had a great time and highly recommend it.
2 night romance trip Aug 4, 2015
"Beautiful resort hotel"
Very nice stay. Room was spacious, bed was comfortable, enjoyed the jetted bathtub, a lot of events/activities were offered right on the grounds, the area was beautiful, and overall it was a very enjoyable stay.
1 night romance trip Aug 3, 2015
Upon arrival at Purgatory we were looking for The Village but check in is at The Purgatory Lodge. Difficult to find parking, building access and room location after check in. Room was nice and clean however, once we found it.
Other trip Aug 6, 2015
"Meh... The mountains made up for it"
It wasn't what we expected upon our initial reservation and research. Aside from the gorgeous surroundings, the bed was super uncomfortable (hard and flat) and the room, aside from the small flat screen, was very outdated. There was no air conditioning unit, which I guess is usual of Colorado resorts?Coming from our experiences at Texas resorts, we expected a little classier than what we experienced. It kind of felt like we were sleeping over at a relative's house. However, waking up the mountains made it a positive experience (or at least we turned it positive).
1 night romance trip Jul 30, 2015
Desiree
"Showing signs are age but great location and staff"
Location was great. Staff very friendly. The walls are very thin and could hear everything from neighbors next door! Shows some signs of age but clean. We had a "hotel" room. Others in our party had 1 bedroom condo and it was very nice!
2 night family trip Jul 31, 2015
Carrie
During check in I felt the energy of the staff, the room was in another building that was void of any staff of anyone who worked for the hotel. The room was very primitive with a bed and TV, which was a very small TV. The room didn't feel clean but the towels and bedding looked clean. The lamp bulb was burned out. Any downfalls were made up in the scenery and feel of the mountains:)
1 night romance trip Jul 31, 2015
Brad
"Purgatory Village King Room"
The bedding had a body odor, the carpet had small rocks embedded, the bed was not made for the two night stay, the coffee maker was broken, the shower knob came off, and a small corner table was missing but we had a lonely chair for the table. We waited one hour for our food at Puggy, the onsite restaurant. The manager offered to pay for our meal however did pay for the glass of wine and did leave the very friendly waitress a large tip.
Other trip Aug 1, 2015
Anthony
"I'll stay here again and again."
I booked this room at the last minute for a family getaway. I am recently engaged to my future wife. She has a 15 year old daughter that is trying to figure out me. After walking into this room I think I have her on my side. For the cost this room is amazing. We had a nice view of the slopes and the village.
1 night family trip Jul 27, 2015
"Just an Okay Stay!"
The resort is beautiful and has plenty to do only until 5:00 p.m. though. We arrived at 6:00 P.M. and one of our two rooms was not ready so they offered us a complementary cocktail while we waited. Only one room was as described when I booked them. The other had no fridge or microwave. Made coffee the next morning only to find no cups. Called front desk and was told it would be after 7 before I could get any. We had to leave by then to get to Durango in time for an excursion we had booked. Came in late only to find our key card no longer worked and neither room was not cleaned, so still no cups or clean towels. Had to wait 30 minutes before someone met us with new key cards. It was just an Okay Stay!
2 night family trip Jul 26, 2015
Lori
Nice room but they roll up the side walks at 5pm and the bars and eateries close at 9. If you want something you have to go to Durango or Silverton to get it. Prices for activities are priced ok. When we went half of them was closed.
Other trip Jul 25, 2015
"Unhappy"
Not as advertised
4 night family trip Jul 19, 2015
The complex was very nice, and family friendly. Resturants were very expensive. Not a complex for business travelers, and some couples.
Other trip Jul 22, 2015
It was great but thought like the picture there a fireplace in the room.
1 night romance trip Jul 15, 2015
David W.
"Family Vacation"
My family had an amazing time! Next summer we want to stay a week! Everything was perfect!
1 night family trip Jul 11, 2015
Eunice
"Alpine paradise"
Great room. Great staff. Over-the-top kindness and care. Views are amazing! The world from 8800' is paradise!
Other trip Jul 17, 2015
Love this place! Perfect scenery, many summer activities for kids, and the rooms were great. Definitely coming back. Bring your own food, closest grocery store is in Durango - 25 miles away.
3 night family trip Jul 7, 2015
"Could be cleaner..."
The condo appeared nice and had lots of space and plenty of beds for what we needed. It was not, however, very clean(we found trash under and in the couch). The bed in the master bedroom was also very uncomfortable. It was nice to be able to open the windows and get a cool breeze, but without air conditioning it was hard to regulate the room temperature, because it got pretty cold at night. Otherwise, the location was great, close to Durango and Silverton.
2 night trip with friends Jul 3, 2015
"Nice hotel and ski resort"
We stayed at this ski resort in the summer and found an abundance of activities including scenic chair lift rides, hiking, and a zip line. There are activities for the whole family and a pool.
Other trip Jul 3, 2015
Joy
"The hotel team was helpful and friendly"
Beautiful surroundings but not the best condo I have stayed in. Bath was very small
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
Debbie
Beautiful resort! The scenery was amazing! The resort was a bit far from Durango and all the restaurants on site close at 9pm. The beds were very uncomfortable and there is no ac. Otherwise, everyone was very nice and the resort was beautiful!
2 night family trip Jun 25, 2015