All hotels in Brockton, Massachusetts, United States of America
You can collect Welcome Rewards® nights here50 Christy Dr, Brockton, MA, 02301, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9401

Really like this hotel. This is the 2nd time we have stayed there in two months. Everyone is very friendly. We got there earlier than expected and they accommodated us by letting us check in early. I would recommend this hotel to everyone.
2 night family trip Oct 2, 2014
"convenient and close to Stonehill"
We stayed here for parents weekend. It was clean and the bed was very comfortable. They have a pool and hot tub and cookies in the lobby. I liked that the windows opened and we could get fresh air in the room.
1 night trip Sep 27, 2014
"Received king when two queens were reserved"
I reserved a room with two queen beds and received a room with one king size bed. The manager was pleasant and gave us a roll away cot but it was very uncomfortable. As there were three of us staying in the room this was very disappointing. They should have tried to make it up to us with some form of compensation.
1 night trip Sep 25, 2014
Hotel staff was pleasant and helpful. The breakfast area was clean but found the bagels to be hard as rocks. Everything else was good to fill you on your way.
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
"Mixed Bag"
Pool & jacuzzi were not well maintained. I smelled like chlorine for 3 days after. The breakfast was a joke .... 20 minute wait for a cup of coffee? Really? Pretty much half the items out of stock with staff nowhere to be found. However, room & location were good. Just keep expectations of amenities low.
1 night trip Sep 19, 2014
Mr. Smith
"close to shopping and food."
Very nice , clean place to stay , would stay there again.
2 night trip with friends Sep 13, 2014
Only complaint was checking in. There was only 1 clerk on duty who was booking a room on the phone while I had to wait for close to 10 minutes before someone else came to assist me. Also had to ask for towels and Kleenix since housekeeping didn't leave any.
Other trip Sep 14, 2014
"Not that Great!"
Upon arriving, I had to change rooms because the 1st room was NOT clean. Spots in tub, garbage not emptied, sheets not changed. The second room had an initial oder that dissipated after a few hours. Had it not been for the late hour of my arrival, I would have changed hotels. I have stayed in many Country Inn and Suites in the past and had a great stay. It is my understanding that these hotels are privately owned, this was the worst by far.
2 night trip Sep 4, 2014
J.R.
if they are going to hold $100 on your credit card when you check in they should let you know before you get there. what if I didn't have a cc on me. not sure why it should take 3 days to put back on my card.
Other trip Sep 9, 2014
"Great deal"
very nice for money spent
2 night business trip Aug 26, 2014
"Don't take the T nearby."
Hotel was good. It was less costly than a night in Boston. We figured we would take the train in since it was so close. The train station is in a ROUGH area. The staff was nice. Someone told us to instead, get the train in Braintree. I think that might be a good place to stay next time as it is outside the city but hopefully has a safer location. The breakfast was okay. I saw a lot of reviews that said it wasn't good but if you just need a bite to get you going, they had fruit and oatmeal and they were decent. Very nice people running the place.
2 night trip Aug 22, 2014
"Pleasant stay"
Enjoyed the hotel. Only criticism is that the pillows were not good. Staff was very friendly.
3 night trip Aug 20, 2014
"close to mall, hospital and restaraunts"
The hotel was great. We've stayed at this hotel several times.
5 night business trip Aug 14, 2014
judy
Breakfast room was a bit crowded and not enough fresh fruit, but on the whole a comfortable and well-run place. Recommended.
2 night family trip Aug 16, 2014
Cliff
"Convienent lcation"
We had a great stay, Our room was clean and equipped with a fridge and a microwave. The pool and hot tub were a hit with my son. The cookies at the front desk we a treat too! The breakfast was great , waffles were so good. The room it is served in could be a bit bigger as we had to wait for a table both mornings. All the staff were very friendly and helpful, went out of their way for us. Great location just off the highway and close to a mall and eateries.
2 night family trip Aug 11, 2014
Jenn
"Clean and comfortable"
This hotel was very clean and comfortable. The staff was friendly and available. We would stay again.
Other trip Aug 17, 2014
NC traveler
Comfortable, clean room. Breakfast area much too small for the number of people using it. Food was fine. Nice pool and hot tub. Excellent sushi restaurant nearby if you like sushi!
4 night trip Aug 4, 2014
"Visiting relatives"
Right off the main highway, close to my relatives house. The young lady that worked in the breakfast room was helpful to my aged mother. She helped her to her seat and made her comfortable and brought her something to eat. I'm in the restaurant business and I was pleased to see such outstanding customer service.
Other trip Aug 12, 2014
Francis
Was very homey feeling...the beds were so comfy we didnt want to leave.
2 night business trip Aug 7, 2014
"Nice place to stay after Foxborough concert"
Weren't there long. But people at desk were very nice and breakfast was very good
Other trip Aug 9, 2014
diane
Enjoy stayed there except breakfast wasn't have verity every thing else was good
1 night family trip Aug 5, 2014
"great family time!!! Loved yr breakfast."
Great location, very cordial staff, I would come back if going back to Brockton. thanks!!!
Other trip Aug 6, 2014
Free hot breakfast was much better than last time I stayed there
4 night business trip Jul 21, 2014
"between Boston and Cape Cod"
it's an average hotel with indoor swimming pool and free continental breakfast
1 night trip Jul 21, 2014
chi m. ha
Good value for the money.
2 night trip Jul 16, 2014
"Quiet building, noisy room"
The building is reasonably attractive and seems generally well kept. We were there just from 2:00 PM until 3:00 AM the next morning. Location was great for early access to Logan Airport. We had asked for a room with a frig, and the thing had an unstoppable ticking noise--all night!! It only was covered by the cycling on and off of a really loud air conditioning unit, again all night. It was no loss to get up to leave when we did. We couldn't sleep anyway. We could not get any good recommendations about a restaurant in the area that was of a quality much above take-out or fast food. The staff didn't seem to understand that we were looking for a NICE restaurant for the last night of our vacation.
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
Room was clean and comfortable and breakfast was tasty. I booked the place for the pool and hot tub. I would suggest a bigger warning sign for the hot tub. There is No step. I grabbed the grab bar and did split to get in the hot tub
1 night trip Jul 14, 2014
"Worked well for our needs"
We were pleasantly surprised by how comfortable our stay was. It was conveniently located for the things we had to do and we found the hotel clean and comfortable. The breakfast was quite good and a real added benefit to our stay. All employees we had contact with were very nice and friendly. If business takes us back to the area, we would stay there again.
5 night trip Jul 8, 2014
Judy
"Hotel was nice."
Not too crazy about the neighborhood.. Everybody was asking for money. Hotel staff was very nice though.
Other trip Jul 2, 2014
"Not bad compared to the other nearby options"
There are not a lot of choices for places to stay in Brockton. We go back once a year to visit family and have tried all the options. This is the nicest place for the most reasonable price. They do have a breakfast buffet from 7:00-9:30 so if you're up early enough you could take advantage of that but it's not all that great. The make your own waffle is the best part. There are scrambled eggs, potatoes, oatmeal, various breads but there was no meat. So outside of the eggs it's all carbs. They have cookies at the front desk and coffee available. The indoor pool is okay the exercise equipment is pretty good considering the size of the place. Like I said earlier, we feel it's the best of the Brockton options.
Ted
"It was very warming. Staff was great make you feel"
My Experience was just Great! It great for the whole family. you got the gym, the pool, the hot tub everything in one place. washer and dry to wash.
Jackie
"Very satisfied"
Staff very helpful, nice accommodations, nice breakfast, will stay again. I recommend.
2 night trip Jun 27, 2014
Sue
"Will stay again"
Heidi was excellent she made sure we were satisfied and comfortable with our room! We will stay here again
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"fantastic service"
Very nice hotel for our overnight stay...we arrived before check-in time and Heidi at the desk was very gracious and made us comfortable with drinks and cookies while our room was readied...this was done quickly and efficiently...housekeeping was very helpful in making sure our needs were met...Room was clean and sufficiently comfortable...nothing fancy, but a bargain for the buck...would recommend for a night on your way to somewhere as there is not much to do in the area.
2 night trip Jun 17, 2014
happy camper
"Very poor experience at this hotel..."
Was put in room 311, a smoking room because the hotel was full. Didn't have a clue this would happen when I made my reservation or when I checked-in and initialed the "no-smoking" agreement on the reservation card . The room reeked of stale smoke and when asked what could be done (after the receptionist said they were sold-out and had no other rooms available), the receptionist said I could open my windows then gave me some air spray - neither eliminated the problem and one of the windows wouldn't stay up so had to be propped open using the ice bucket. It was an uncomfortable night sleeping on smoke-filled pillows. Desk chair was stained and filthy, coffee pot in bathroom still had coffee in it and the remote didn't work unless I was directly in front and close to the TV (didn't work at all when lying in bed). Had I known I could submit pictures with this review, I would have taken them.
Other trip Jun 19, 2014
"Smelly and Icky"
There is no way I can recommend this hotel...convenient to routes 24 and 27 is the only thing it has going for it. No business traveler will stay here twice. The rooms smell, and carpets are really icky...lots of dry wall patch through out...there big upgrade was to put a curved shower rod curtain in the bathroom where they also invested in a tube of new caulk to seal in the old mold and cracks...
Other trip Jun 13, 2014
"Friendly, comfortable, clean"
We were extremely happy from the beginning of our stay. Heidi was so sweet. We were greeted with warm cookies. Everything was clean. We were on a long road trip including a stop in Boston. It was a great price and only a half hour drive from Boston! Even had clean laundry facilities. Highly recommend for family vacation :-)
2 night family trip Jun 5, 2014
"Very nice"
Treated wonderfully by staff. The whole place was clean and updated.
1 night trip Jun 5, 2014
Room was clean and well maintained. Breakfast was very good and the staff was always polite. The only real negative was that the hallway smelled of cigarette smoke. Our room did not, just the hallway.
Other trip Jun 7, 2014
"Very Nice"
This hotel was great not a huge place but nice rooms adequate breakfast. Close to Great shopping and restaurants.
2 night trip May 30, 2014
Sue
"Good for quick stay"
Room was clean ,bed was a bit uncomfortable because of mattress hardness. Good service and breakfast options. Recommend for overnight stay.
1 night trip May 31, 2014
Louis
"Weekend stay"
The hotel and staff were excellent and it was close to Gillette stadium.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
ted
"Upset with expedia"
We got tickets to Gillette statium in MA and it said hotel was 6 miles away, when we got there it was 22 miles away, was not happy at !!!
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
"A great value"
Nice and quiet. Well maintained. Great service with a decent breakfast.
2 night family trip May 20, 2014
Dave and Paula
"Friendly and comfortable"
I spent two nights at the Country Inn & Suites Brockton while conducting business nearby during the days. From the moment I checked in until the time I checked out, the staff was friendly, courteous, and helpful. My room was spacious and comfortable, with a mini-fridge and microwave that proved useful. The bathroom was immaculate, and was supplied with all necessary amenities. The complimentary breakfast wasn't lavish but was more than adequate, with hot items like eggs, breakfast meats, and potatoes in addition to the standard "continental" fare of pastries and cereals. I've stayed at Country Inn & Suites locations before, and I've always been impressed by the level of quality for the price.
Other trip May 21, 2014
R. D.
"Closer to Family members"
My stay at the Hotel was great. My aunt was living at the assisted living center behind the Country Inn. Being mother's day weekend I visited her grave. Attended a Memorial Service for a former colleague from Harvard University, and visited Iron Foundry Cemetery to get ancestors information and taken picture and write down the Names and Dates. I am working on a family tree. My family were owners of the Grant Bros. Iron Foundry back in the early 1800's. and now I am looking at Scotland records.
5 night trip May 8, 2014
John Grant
"Business Trip"
Very clean room, good breakfast, and quiet location
1 night business trip May 5, 2014
Joe D
"Great room, good price"
Toilet in bathroom was positioned in a bad position. Was not comfortable to use and a larger person would have a hard time.
1 night trip May 1, 2014
"very clean tastefully decorated"
I stayed two nights second time I've stayed here. Hotel is tastefully decorated, very clean and comfortable! Highly recommend good value.
Other trip May 1, 2014
Guy W
Easy to find and get to. Nice room, microwave and fridge. good breakfast, sketchy elevator...loud gears and dirty only compliant.
Other trip Apr 27, 2014