All hotels in Fishers, Indiana, United States of America
11575 Commercial Dr, Fishers, IN, 46038, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1591

"Great Weekend Getaway"
I had 5 kids ages 8 to 14 years old. All loved the breakfast and pool. Very enjoyable weekend.
2 night trip Jun 6, 2014
"Beautifully decorated"
The hotel was beautifully decorated. Very unusual lighting. Clean and comfortable. The kids had a great time in the pool and the tv had ALL the channels.
Other trip Jun 2, 2014
sheri
"Very quiet!"
Even though the hotel was completely sold out, it was very quiet. We didn't hear a peep from anyone in the hallways at all. Check in/out was quick and easy. Very clean. The girl who checked us in only programmed our keys for 1 night instead of 2, so our key wouldn't work the next morning. It was a very easy fix at the front desk and they were very apologetic about it. Would stay there again.
2 night trip May 24, 2014
We chose this hotel for it's close proximity to Indian State Fair grounds. It was a straight 11 mile shot down 69 south. It only took us about 10 minutes. We were attending the Mecum Car Auction. Safe, nice neighborhood for walking in the evening. Why is it "required" to write SO many comments? It makes me not want to take the time for this review.
Other trip May 18, 2014
Housekeeping came in twice before check out. Knocked once and then tried to key in without waiting for someone to answer the door. The first time was not a big deal but the second time was kind of annoying...
Other trip May 18, 2014
I stay in Indianapolis area frequently and this is one of my favorite hotels. I love Hampton Inn properties anyway, but this is one of the best! The service is top notch and the property has all of the amenities. I like the exercise center and the fact that there are several restaurants within walking distance even though it is right off of the highway.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
Bonnie
"I will be back!"
This hotel was overall really good. I will stay here again next time I come into town. Very clean and friendly.
1 night trip Apr 10, 2014
Ana Schuetz
"unhappy"
Booked this for the hot tub and pool, hot tub wasn't out of service with a sign that is would be fixed in the morning, it wasn't. One room got upgraded, with 6 kids some got left out on the nicer room. The breakfast wasn't ready and had to stand and wait. The temperature of the shower in the non upgraded room wouldn't stay warm, would go from cold to extremely hot. Very bad experience.
1 night business trip Mar 29, 2014
"Very nice hotel at a good price"
We were very happy with our stay. Professional and friendly staff, rooms were clean, and breakfast was better than we expected! We would definitely visit here again highly recommend it if visiting the Indy area.
1 night family trip Mar 6, 2014
"Convenient and Clean"
Stayed over the Christmas holiday visiting family. The hotel is close to the Super Target and to Starbucks, two necessities! We were amused by all the advertising in the hotel suggesting that clean sheets and duvets were a novelty (check out the OMG, this bed is so clean ad on the elevator door). Since when are clean sheets at a hotel anything but a basic expectation? At any rate, corporate silliness aside, this hotel is very clean and convenient, the breakfast has a lot of good options, and our room was serviced daily (and well) despite the fact that it was a holiday week. The fitness center is better than most I've seen in hotels of this size, and very well maintained. Will definitely stay here again when we are in town.
Other trip Jan 2, 2014
Vickie
"Great for families: Indoor heated pool, breakfast"
Great extras with indoor pool, simple workout room, & breakfast included. Would have loved to seen paper bowls & plates instead of styrofoam used for breakfast....no need for styrofoam these days in landfills. Room was clean, staff was nice, facilities were in good shape. Oddly the room was 76deg when we returned. Had to put the A/C on at night to keep the room cool. No way to open windows.
5 night family trip Nov 24, 2013
Doug
Overall I thought the hotel was quite nice. I did find it a bit disturbing that the 3rd floor was so noisy with people banging things in the late evening. I believe that by midnight, they were either told to be quiet or they got tired and finally went to bed.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2013
Connie
"Close to the residence of our final destination"
Very nice...clean, quiet, breakfast area was very nice....will be staying there again in January 2014!
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
"Booked one room got another"
Booked and prepaid for a whirlpool room and when my son and wife got there they put them in a handicap room. It was their wedding night and I told her parents that I took care of the room ahead of time (can anyone say embarrassed). They were looking forward to a good soak after a long day and guess what , no tub.
Other trip Oct 21, 2013
kev
"My Stay Oct 2013"
Absolutely the best choice I could make for 3 days in the area. Well maintained, great staff, good location. And the added feature of having a great place to down some sup and suds right down the street 3 blocks. Nickle Plate B&G. When I return, this will be the place I will stay. If you dont want that the Micky D is right accross the street.
Other trip Oct 16, 2013
Curt
"almost a great hotel."
My stay was good until I went to check out. They mistakenly charged me for an extra night which wasnt a big deal but now they have put a hold on my Bank card for $767.40 on a $500 stay.
2 night trip Sep 27, 2013
Justin
"concert"
I was satisfied, other than the musty smell in the room. every time we walked into the room it hit us like a ton of bricks. Smells almost like mildew, hard to explain, but not very pleasant. The sheets and towels also had an odd smell, not strong, but not good either. But the room was clean and nice. the smell was the only problem.
1 night trip Sep 21, 2013
Erin
Location was great. Nice area. We went to a concert at Klipsch. Very easy to get to. Room had a musty smell. Otherwise we had a good experience.
1 night romance trip Sep 2, 2013
"Seen much better"
I usually stay at Hampton Inns when I travel (which was a big part of my job). I decided to stay here for a night with my family visiting Indy and we were disappointed. The room was freezing when we got there because the cleaning staff must have cranked the A/C. We turned the heat on to get the room comfortable. There must have been some mold or something in the heater because it immediately stunk up the room so bad we were all gagging. We left the door to the hall open for about an hour and it didn't really help. We decided to head to the pool (which the kids were excited about). As soon as we entered the pool room, I knew it was going to be cold. The air temp in the room had to be in the mid 70s. I was cold wearing just swim trunks before I even got in the water. The water was like ice water. I refused to get in. My kids can usually swim until their lips turn blue but even they couldn't stomach getting in the water. We left after about 5 minutes and went back to our stinky room. In the morning, I got ready early and went to the breakfast room to get coffee. The place was well stocked. About 45 minutes later, my family was ready and we all went down to eat. The place was cleaned out. The cereal was empty, no more fresh fruit, very disappointing. Bottom line, I'm going back in 2 more weeks and will stay somewhere else.
Other trip Sep 4, 2013
Andy
"Nice, clean, comfortable stay"
My room was very nice, and very clean. Everything was modern from the Direct TV to the single serve coffee pot in the room. The hotel was great. The road construction around the hotel left a little to be desired (although it is not the hotel's fault,) especially for the out of town guest, who knows not how to get around a 'Exit Closed' issue when you're on the brink of sober, and finding your way back at night. I thought a warning at the desk would have been helpful.
1 night trip with friends Aug 24, 2013
TARsWife
"Nice Hotel!"
Always a good stay at Hampton Inn. I will probably stay no where else unless I have to.
Other trip Aug 26, 2013
We stayed overnight after a concert. The staff was friendly. The room was clean and free breakfast was nice. Nice hotel in a nice area.
1 night trip Aug 18, 2013
"It was a good and clean hotel"
It was good and clean hotel. It was no trouble to get to. Plus, it was 7 miles from the Klipsch Music Center. Easy to get to music center and back. I would recommend it to anybody.
Other trip Aug 9, 2013
kim
"nice hotel but being remolded"
nice hotel, room had slight musty smell and room was 72 degrees no matter where the A/C was set. Lobby was being remodeled but heard no noise. Breakfast and two drink "happy hour" were very convenient.
Other trip Jul 18, 2013
"under construction"
We had a room right off the elevator and right off the interstate so I was worried about the noise. However it was much quieter than I thought it was going to be. Had to leave the hotel before breakfast started, but staff allowed us to use the toaster anyway.
2 night trip Jul 12, 2013
"Good price for great quality"
The beds and pillows were very clean and comfortable. Since we were from out of town, it was nice to to have the staff was very knowledgeable about good places to go and eat close to the hotel. I would recommend this place to anyone the only downside to the hote, is they were doing some renovations which is only going to make it better.
Other trip Jul 11, 2013
Angie
"Pleasant Time under construction Near fammily"
Loved the Staff, the lobby was underconstruction so we didn't get a good look at the finished product. Food quality was good.
2 night trip Jul 2, 2013
Good Break away!
"Right where I needed it to be."
Very nice hotel. The lobby was under construction, so my initial impression was not great. The rest of the hotel was beautiful, though. My room was as nice as any I've stayed in.
1 night business trip Jun 25, 2013
"the best."
Wonderful location, breakfast, and staff. Will go there again.
Family trip May 27, 2013
Debbie
Very nice room. Very clean and spacious. People were awesome , location was excellent. Will definetly stay again.
2 night trip May 17, 2013
Sandy
"Highly Recommend"
Loved this hotel - will stay there again. Professional staff, very clean and updated, hotel room was terrific size. The room had a microwave and fridge and I appreciated the little things like plenty of outlets on the nightstand for phone and iPad. I also used the fitness center in the morning and it was great for what I needed.
1 night business trip May 9, 2013
Jen
"Dirty"
The bathroom was "surface clean" quickly found that out. After informing front desk about finding a used condom they sent house keeping to clean it up. After finding that I just couldn't stay in that room they didn't offer for me to change rooms. I called front desk and insisted upon it. When we got into our new "clean" room we quickly found that room was almost as dirty as the previous. House keeping was sent up again. Front desk offered us nothing to make up for this. We called corporate and they had the general manager contact us to make this situation better. I have to go back to this area and I will NOT be staying at this hotel again. I would have gave it another shot after speaking to the general manager but the staff treated us so badly after all that.
Other trip Apr 19, 2013
"GREAT OVERALL!"
GREAT HOTEL. GREAT LOCATION. PLENTY OF TABLES & LOTS OF SPACE TO HANG OUT FOR BREAKFAST IN THE MORNING OR JUST TO PLAY GAMES AT NIGHT. POOL WAS GREAT FOR KIDS. ROOM WAS VERY NICE & WE ALL SLEPT WELL. MY ONLY POINT OFF FOR THE ROOM COMES FROM THE ODD SMELL UPON ENTERING THE ROOM, WHICH THANKFULLY DIDN'T LINGER THE WHOLE TIME WE WERE THERE. OTHER THAN THAT, OVERALL THE HOTEL WAS GREAT... FRIENDLY & HELPFUL STAFF & A GREAT BREAKFAST TOO! WE WILL DEFINITELY STAY AGAIN!
Other trip Jan 15, 2013
Katie
"Not bad"
NOT IN RENOVATED ROOM! usually i always get a renovated room so i was surprised to be put in an older outdated room
1 night trip Jan 2, 2013
"Christmas stay"
The hotel was easily accessible and was very clean. Staff was very helpful.
Other trip Dec 26, 2012
Randy
"would recommend"
nice stay, comfortable and clean
2 night trip Aug 17, 2012