All hotels in Lolo, Montana, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here11225 Us Highway 93 S, Lolo, MT, 59847, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1590

Reasonable price. Comfortable room. Would stay there again.
Other trip Nov 28, 2014
"location close to missoula and recreation in BITTE"
Spacious room. Friendly staff
1 night romance trip Nov 22, 2014
GEORGE
"One and done"
Price was attractive and rooms were fine, but there were just a few customers in the hotel and we had a noisy one right next door with paper-thin walls. What were they thinking. The breakfast was less than special.
1 night trip Oct 5, 2014
Mac
after 9 hours of driving our room was a total disappointment. We where staying 2 nights and picked a place with a microwave and fridge,both where broken along with the fan in the bathroom. This hotel is pretty run down, old I can deal with but this place was not well maintained.I would never stay here again.
2 night trip Sep 26, 2014
"needs remodel"
Good location and helpful staff but an extensive remodel is needed.
1 night trip with friends Aug 23, 2014
"Easy access to local attractions."
The host was very helpful and efficient. I loved having a room with one bed, the room was very spacious and comfortable. The breakfast available in the morning had a varied selection and was still fresh towards the end of its availability (6am to 9am).
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
Bryan
"Worn out"
This place has seen better days. Little has been done for upkeep. For the price, should be better
1 night trip Jun 28, 2014
"Clean and convenient"
We had a nice experience at the Days Inn in Lolo. The staff was friendly and courteous. The hotel was clean and the breakfast was good.
Other trip Jun 23, 2014
Jan
Great value and quality. Very friendly staff and personnel. My room did not have a smoke detector at all. Any negative rating here reflects my disappoint at the lack of quick repair after notifying staff of a missing smoke detector.
1 night trip Jun 3, 2014
Henry
We ended up with a king size bed even though hotels.com said only queen size were available. There seems to be a lack of king size beds in the Missoula area, it would have been nice to know this one was available.
4 night trip Mar 19, 2014
""mountain view" room"
The room was okay, and just what you would expect for the price.
1 night trip Dec 23, 2013
"only one with central location"
necessary. Clerk Vinbu was helpful.
1 night trip Oct 26, 2013
We were on the first floor and could hear EVERYTHING going on above us, from running bath water to running across the floor. The continental breakfast was disappointing; they appeared to run out of food, or were not getting it out timely; either way, we went somewhere else to eat. The rooms were older. The hotel wouldn't even put towels on the towel rack in the bathroom because it had previously fallen and they had re-mounted the rack to a 2x4 and screwed into wall, but still didn't put the towels on it. I would not stay here again.
Other trip Oct 28, 2013
"great for dogs."
Great place to say. Further out of Missula then anticipated but accommodated our dogs and breakfast was great. Would stay here anytime.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Not in Missoula"
It is 15 miles or so south of Missoula, which Hotels.com could have made more clear in their listing. Nice place, clean but tired. A good value for the low price.
1 night trip Oct 4, 2013
"Simple but nice hotel"
Allowed my dog which is a huge plus. Very simple hotel, no refrigerator or microwave, but clean with a little balcony. Staff was very courteous. The hotel is a bit beyond the college area which was nice and quiet but everything was only about 15 min away.
1 night business trip Jun 24, 2013
Liz
"It needs help."
It is really starting to need maintenance. You can throw a cat through the cracks around any given door in any room. Equals - noise, serious cold air, we are in Montana cold winters. The up stairs rooms seem to be some better as far as smells and door cracks. The lower levels not so good. I stay here because it is the closest to my work. I do inspection work for oil and gas companies all over the country. Sorry for the report, but it is what it is! I am almost ready to travel another 20 miles in the wrong direction to stay. Have at least 10 more visits to the area. The people who own this work hard, but have to many irons in the fire. I am 61 years old and have traveled a lot. Stayed in hotels from 5 star to no stars. Has you well know, it takes a tremendous amount of time and money to maintain a hotel. They are struggling. The owner is working two jobs. Up at 6 am and home at 2 am the next morning.
Other trip Apr 10, 2013
"Huge room!"
Clean & huge room! Nice view I love it!
1 night trip Mar 8, 2013
J
"Holiday stay close to family"
Visit over Christmas holiday went well in all respects. Staff, especially Sharon at the front desk, was especially helpful and friendly.
8 night family trip Dec 19, 2012
"Perfectly adequate for what we spent"
Stayed overnight on way to drop son off at university. Perfectly adequate for what we paid. Only issue was that low fan on the under-window ac unit was strong enough to blow the curtain far enough up to see out... Breakfast was ok. Proprietors were friendly and gracious.
1 night trip Aug 16, 2012
the location was good, but the GPS couldnt find it properly, the hotel was in the process of repairs, but the room layout was weird. the toilet and shower were on one side of the entrance, and the sink on the other. the seals around the outside doors were worn and poorly maintianed which made a horrible noise when the wind started to blow at 2am in the morning
2 night family trip Aug 13, 2012
adam
"Stop over"
Nice large rooms, decent breakfast, served our needs well
1 night trip Jun 28, 2012
The breakfast was just okay but up to the quality of other hotel for the same price. I probably will not stay here again.
3 night trip Jun 1, 2012
Vaughn

"Will recommend this location for sure!"
The front staff gals were great!
3 night family trip May 15, 2015
Darla
1 night business trip May 28, 2014
Other trip Nov 30, 2013
"Nice hotel, close to the beach"
Other trip Nov 1, 2013
1 night trip Sep 1, 2012

TripAdvisor reviews for Days Inn Lolo- Missoula South/Blue Mountain

"Sketchy staff"
05/26/15 DiveBombKitty
I forgot my phone in the hotel and we left. I realized my mistake and we turned around. I asked the front desk and they denied seeing it. They allowed me to search the room. They had already torn up the room, but hadn't cleaned anything or removed any of the sheets or blankets (weird?). We left again and checked the only other place we had gone, no sign of it. We went back to the hotel knowing it was most likely there and once again, they denied it. I shook out all of the blankets, pillows, etc. and did not find it, also my friends were calling it repeatedly the whole time I was in the room and I didn't hear it although it was on. We left again and realized I had the "find my iPhone" app, so we checked it and sure enough, it said the phone was at the hotel. We went back for a third time and I informed the staff that I knew it was there, and I suspected someone had it. The first thing they said was "did you check the sheets?" And I said "yes twice", they told me to check again. Mysteriously, when we returned to the room, nothing was cleaned up, but one set of the sheets I had shaken out already and tossed on the floor, was now on the bed, wrapped up tightly. I shook it for the third time and sure enough, there was my phone. We believe 100%, that the staff had taken it and then when they realized we knew it was there and we threatened to get the police involved, they put it back. This hotel was okay, but the staff is very untrustworthy. She had informed me that 3 other people had "lost" their phones that day, so I really have to wonder if this is something they do on a regular basis. Super sketchy! Don't stay here if you want to keep your own stuff! It seems like they went and tossed our room as soon as we left looking for valuables and then left the room messy. Why else would they do that, if they weren't cleaning or washing anything? Shady!
"Tired Motel"
05/10/15 Bill D Lethbridge, Canada
This Hotel although friendly needs many repairs. The chain lock to the room was broken, as it was 6 months ago. Many hallway electrical plugs are missing their covers. The rooms are freshly painted, and painting was ongoing. Rooms need new fixtures.
"Old And Outdated"
05/01/15 David S
Nothing special about my room. I found my room to be old and outdated. My TV would be more practical as a boat anchor. Flat screens are so cheep now, I can't understand why they haven't switched over. For $90 a night, I expect a little better.
"Only place in town"
04/20/15 Richard S Lewiston, Idaho
The balcony door (on the windward side of the building) had large gaps around it. The heater blew cold air from one side no matter what setting it was on. The heater also blows the curtains around whenever it was on. The breakfast was sugar cereals and microwaved omelets. Next time I'll drive back into Missoula.
"Easy access"
04/01/15 ParkinHerd Superior, Montana
This was close to where we needed to be. Overall a decent motel for a decent price. Could use some updating. Front desk staff was helpful.
"Days Inn should be ashamed!"
12/28/14 robertaN5678RJ Hamilton, Montana
We stayed 2 nights. We mainly stayed there for sleeping while visiting family. The place was filthy! They had just painted our room. I dropped my glasses and when I picked them up, u def the bed had never been cleaned. Inside and outside was a disgrace. We travel a lot and this was one of the worst.
"Friendly Staff"
12/28/14 Susan J
We were very impressed that the Staff member on was willing to accomodate us for the continental breakfast even though we were the only guests that night. However, I wasn't impressed that the toilet still had the last guest's urine all over it and the showerhead fell down on me while I was showering. It was a handicapped bathroom, although we certainly didn't request that. Otherwise it was a good stay.
"Clean but not quiet"
12/02/14 cavallita Bozeman, Montana
Great place right on the highway in Lolo. Make sure you request a room on the back side of the building otherwise the truck traffic will keep you awake all night. Staff polite and friendly. Microwave and refrigerator in room.
"Latest Stay"
10/22/14 Morgan T Missoula
Motel was clean, but.....I made my reservation on-line, for 2 people, 2 nights, 1 queen bed, with a refrigerator & microwave in the room. When I arrived, I was informed that the reservation was for 1 person. Not only that, but I was told that I was out of luck for the room I had reserved. No microwave (as promised), no refrigerator (as promised). The clerk argued with me about it but I lost.The final blow was being charged approximately $40.00 more than I was quoted with the on-line reservation. I also noticed that the bottom panel of the A/C unit was falling off and the outlet by the bed, which I needed to use, was loose in the wall. I have stayed in this motel numerous times since it was built, and this is the first time I have had serious issues with them. Friends of ours arrived to find the rooms had not been cleaned (they arrived in the evening) and had to request towels be provided 2 times during their stay, as none were placed in the room by the cleaning crew.
"Nice. Close to venue. Not the cleanest motel someone..."
09/23/14 Linda G Lolo
Nice. Close to venue. Not the cleanest motel someone else's dental floss stuck on wall above the garbage can.