All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
You can collect Hotels.com® Rewards nights here4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

Me and wife had a great time Pools r great staff are very nice Rooms are not too big but decent
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
abraham
"Horrible!"
DO NOT make the mistake of staying here! From the first moment of arriving, there was no one around to take our bags or lead us to the check-in. After dropping our bags off, getting a ticket and walking to the check-in desk, we were given "fake keys" to allow us entry to different parts of the resort. After each 15 feet, we would be stopped and asked for our room keys, as if we were breaking in to the hotel. Long story short- the pool is infested with children and low low class people. There are no pool chairs available unless you purchase a cabana for $300. On top of that, if you want an umbrella to shade you, they will charge your room about $25. The place is like an outdated zoo. Coming from the Four Seasons Miami and Mandarin Oriental Miami, I could not be more shocked, this place is HORRIBLE and not luxurious in the slightest. Do yourself a favor and do not stay here.
Other trip Feb 2, 2015
Ashley
"nicer towels in a holiday inn"
Beautiful hotel with great amenities. For $700+ per night we were appalled at the worn out, threadbare towels every day. The workout room is dated and tired and the towels there have holes in them.
5 night romance trip Jan 22, 2015
Rachael
"MIA"
Awesome
1 night family trip Jan 25, 2015
Stephen
"Best Hotel in Miami"
We needed a hotel with confortable room and nice ambient for cocktail , fun and Dinner , we got It, Fontainebleau is the best hotel in miami no doubt. staff is very welcomin valet parking, room service needs a little more opciones from 11 :00pm to 6:00 am , ( like more protein options), but everything was perfect!!!!
Other trip Jan 29, 2015
Lilia
"Gorgeous hotel"
The hotel was very nice, which I expected from the high price tag. Beautiful views, clean rooms, impeccable service. The pool was probably the best part of the hotel - lots of chairs and attentive staff. The beachfront is very lovely as well. The only drawback is that it's a short distance away from most of the action in South Beach, so we had to take cabs every time we went out for a meal or drinks in the evening.
3 night trip with friends Jan 24, 2015
"Need bottle water in rooms...that is not $10 a pop"
Overall nice place but very expensive to eat, drink and play.
Other trip Jan 28, 2015
G
"Very nice"
This hotel is clean and the people are friendly and go out of there way to make sure your stay is top notch
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
kenny
"Stay away!!!"
Possibly one of the worst experiences me and my family have ever had in a so-called "5-star" hotel. Seriously, this hotel does not even get one star due to the horrendous service they provide to their guests. It is really a joke! They are supposedly a "VIP access hotel" for Expedia Gold members... However, if this is how they treat their VIP guests, I don't even want to know how they treat "non-VIP" guests. Expedia really, you should not have this hotel in your list of VIP hotels. They are a disgrace to your program.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
"For the people who want to throw money away....."
I booked this hotel through Expedia and chose one of the more expensive Miami Beach packages because I wanted something special for my wife. When we got there, we found it to be very loud (it is a conference hotel....and they cater to the conference in preference to their guests), very expensive (over and above the fees listed n Expedia, which we expected, it turns out that everything costs way too much....$13 for a fistful of cashews, $8 for a few small Twix bars, $6 for a small bottle of water as in-room snacks; $32 for a tube of sunscreen). The rooms cost over $500/night and for it you get one ply toilet paper, no coffee pot, and only one semi-comfortable chair in a room designed for a couple. When we asked for a coffee pot, we were told to order room service.......that's $15/pot plus expected tip. The pools were great but we were taken aback by a $20/day towel fee which we didn't expect or recall from the Expedia site. The restaurants were all VERY expensive and we found better food in a better atmosphere with nicer service a couple blocks down on the same street. The entire stay I felt like the primary purpose of this hotel was to get my money and not treat me as a valued guest. It wasn't the staff.....they were great.....it was the hotel policies and pricing structure. As for the pools, they were nice (if you don't rent a cabana at $300/day) but they close at 5PM so that the hotel can rent it to outside organizations. Forget hanging by the pool at evening.
Other trip Jan 24, 2015
Great hotel complex with a number of high end restaurants. Got an upgrade at a discount given excess capacity in the tresor tower - it was an amazing experience.
2 night romance trip Jan 16, 2015
"wonderful vacation"
Great service.wonderful restaurants.. No need to leave hotel. Beautiful pool area. Only negative is the beach area. Very small and congested.
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
retired
"Nice hotel with no soul!"
The hotel was very nice. The staff seemed a little overwhelmed with the amount of rooms they had to handle. They were quick to compensate us when they did anything wrong. The facilities were great but the hotel was too large to make our stay feel 'special.'
Other trip Jan 20, 2015
P
"stolen credit card"
The hotel is great. However my card was compromised at the beach. Do not give your card to them to hold. It's better to put it on the room. The server ran my card 4 times for amounts I didn't sign for or stuff i ordered. I only found out becuase they also decided to go on a online shopping spree. This happened 24 hours after I checked out. The only time my cc card was out of my hand. The manager at the front desk when i called wasn't very helpful and they don't honor later check outs. But its a good hotel
2 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
GUIDO
"A+"
Wonderful trip! Perfect service.
1 night trip with friends Jan 16, 2015
Adam
"Never again.."
Prior to a cruise my husband and I spent two nights.. Empty sofa beds all around pool area with reserved cards .. Not one lounge available that was either taken or had towels on them .. Husband and I headed to beach .. There was plenty of seating .. Multible high beds along oceans edge where we decided to lounge .. After a couple of hours a gentleman approached me and asked if I would like a bed and being confused I explained I was confused .. Well to my surprise to use these loungers you have to pay $150.00 .. Being late in the afternoon and looking at a beach full of empty beds I explained I was fine .. $350 for dinner with out alcohol and it was wonderful ..a few hundred an evening .. No problem with that .. But you actually have empty loungers all around pool & beach and charge anywhere from $150 - $250 a day to use them. I understand the 350 a day charge for a cabana with flat screen/sofa ect. But to have a guest pay to use a Lounge chair or bed that has a cushion should be the reason hotel is overly priced .. $25 for a frozen drink by the pool should have that amenity. Did not appreciate my credit card being billed $200 for late check out when we checked out at 8 and was probably just a little mistake .. Not probably but yes, a mistake and $200 is not little to some people .
Other trip Jan 17, 2015
joelle
"Excellent hotel !"
Excellent experience , good staff and good location.
Other trip Jan 16, 2015
mauricio
Although I had requested a quiet room, I was given a room over the pool which had loud music going all day. The request for a quiet room had been made at the time I made the booking with Expedia and was again mentioned when I checked into the hotel. After I complained to the management, I was shown a number of rooms which did not fit my requirements- I also wanted an ocean view and was shown rooms without a full view of the ocean. After looking at several unsatisfactory rooms, I was sent to a larger room which did have an ocean view. This room was satisfactory. I think that because I had booked with Expedia I was given an unsatisfactory room because they knew I had paid for the room and therefore had no further interest in providing a satisfactory room for me. Needless to say, I would not book any rooms with Expedia or stay at the Fountainebleau Resort. I was told Expedia never told the hotel about my request for a quiet room.
Other trip Jan 13, 2015
"awsome"
exceeded our expectations, way costly but very worthy of rating, one suggestion get better pillows, our pillows were sub-standard, had trouble sleeping
1 night romance trip Jan 2, 2015
Tony
"Fabulous hotel"
Absolutely wonderful for both business and personal time.
3 night business trip Jan 6, 2015
"Great hotel but poor room service !"
The room service breakfast was bad.... Took some time n Teo Continental breakfast with a basket of bread There Were THREE pieles Of bread was $47.00 dóllars expensive n not good. The other restaurants were fine.
1 night trip with friends Dec 20, 2014
Alicia
"Great hotel terrible room service food bad"
The check in is late n late check out too early. The breakfast in room service was really bad 2 continental with a basket of bread with THREE pieces of bread n the bill was $47.50. Too much for too little. The restsirants at hotel were fine
2 night trip with friends Jan 4, 2015
Alicia
"It's so big there's no intimacy"
I read the reviews before we booked and I still booked. I didn't regret booking this hotel but I didn't love this hotel. It's just too big that it lacks intimacy and enough room for personal space. Also, I booked this because there were some Expedia bonuses but they didn't really happen. I thought I'd get treated like a VIP and I simply wasn't. If you're after a scene and you don't mind being right next to someone (I mean like on a plane seat right next to someone) by the pool then you're fine. It is expensive pool side etc but I think they all are so don't judge based on this alone.
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
Gwen
"I wouldn't stay here again"
When you enter the hotel, it appears beautiful and grand...then you get to your room. Did they run out of money by the time they got to the rooms when they were building the hotel? Small, cramped, dingy. The bathroom looked like it was built in the 80's with it's rusty dirty lighting and rusty faucet. I'm not sure what angle the pictures on Expedia were taken at but the room that I had was considerably smaller than what was pictured. Service in the hotel was the worst that I've ever experienced in any hotel that I've ever stayed in. I've never had to call housekeeping at 4:00 before to see if they're planning to clean my room. Then call again after they supposedly cleaned it to ask for towels and clean glasses. Then there was the valet. It took nearly an hour every time we needed to retrieve our car. The hotel isn't within walking distance of ANYTHING so you have to drive everywhere. A large portion of our time was spent waiting for our car. Once we even called ahead for our car, went downstairs and waited 20 minutes. Finally we asked how much longer it would be and they didn't have a record of our call. Unbelievably bad service. The rooms are much nicer and less expensive at any Weston or W Hotel and the service is better at absolutely any other hotel
Other trip Jan 5, 2015
"Won't stay at FB again."
Will never stay again.
7 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Perfect get away"
I had a perfect week stay at the Fountainebleau Hotel. My room was wonderful with a great view of the ocean the pool and beach. The spa is 1st class beautiful top of the line--gorgeous spa with an incredible amount of water features. I had something done at the spa everyday and the staff is well trained and very into caring for you. They go the xtra mile. Just take a big bag of money but it is truly worth it. The only thing I had objection to was they put an 18% gratuity on everything--but when you ask it doesn't go to the people taking care of you it goes into a big pot and supposedly it is evenly distributed amongst all the staff. I sure would like to see the accounting for that. So I checked and everyone does it in Miami. I still would prefer to tip--I am a good tipper but I tip based on the quality of service and they are taking that away from me. That was the only bump in the road and nobody tells you this it just shows up and then you are surprise and then you ask--not a good way to find out anything. So 1 strike but an incredible property--you won't be disappointed. Unless you are on a budget then you will be miserable.
josh
"Great for us and our teenagers too!"
The hotel was lovely both inside and outside! The room was nice, But not as nice as the rest of the hotel! All the staff were over the top friendly and helpful! We loved Stripsteak!! Fantastic meal there!
Stacy
Ridiculous you pay so much for the price of the room and s they charge $ 25 for umbrella at the beach
silvy
The hotel could be more personable as we felt rushed to check in and check out.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
"Good location, older room, but poverall pleased wi"
Some items could be addressed, e.g. bellhops inattentive, basically chating away amongst themselves while patrons fight to manage teh taxi queue, poor show all round by them in fact.
Other trip Jan 4, 2015
Very good rooms. Good restaurants. Excellent pool facilities.
Other trip Jan 2, 2015
"December in Miami Beach"
Nicest hotel gym we've seen Everything is an add on, daily resort fee, the weight sensitive mini bar is a real pain. Great staff and location. Constant fashion show
Other trip Jan 1, 2015
eddie
"Cheesy time"
Place is cheesy and for cheesy people who like Vegas and cruises
2 night family trip Dec 27, 2014
"Great weekend get away"
Great people watching in the lobby. Pool is amazing - you have to get up early to get chairs if you want to sit by the pool. You never have to leave hotel grounds if you don't want to. Drinks and good can be a little pricey, but very good. Spa facilities are extra. Internet and gym are 21/ day which is automatically charged to your room. An amazing time
Other trip Dec 30, 2014
"Good hotel but too pricey!!"
It was great. However too expensive for a hotel. Money wise, not worth!! This is the 1st time that I was charged $45 per night for a roll away bed which I was not told when I booked the hotel!! Keeping the car per night $42!! No food or anything around!! Either you have to have a car or have taxi take you every where!! Front desk people were not friendly! When there is hardly anything for anyone, then why so expensive???? Will I stay at that hotel again: No. Will I recommend to somebody? :No
5 night family trip Dec 21, 2014
Jagdish
"Classy but overpriced"
Pretty nice ocean view but what's the point if no balcony or even windows that open. Also, get ready for money to fly out of your pocket if you want to eat there. If you want to throw money away, this is your place. $25 for an umbrella on the beach. One good thing is they offered gluten free muffins at Chez Bon Bon for $3.95 and they were huge and delicious. Luckily there is a Walgreen's within walking distance, but not much else. Would prefer hotel more in the heart of things.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
Very bad service, I am the elite member of Expedia, not only they did not upgrade my room. The pool area became so getto recently. I live in Fort Lauderdale and go to Miami every week. Fountainblue is not even close to what is before. I would def avoid this place and god somewhere else
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"The hotel that has everything!"
You never have to leave the hotel. It has several pools and a very busy beach. There are five restaurants that are top notch, and several stores for coffe, snacks, clothing and all kinds of shopping. The lobby bar is lively and fun every night. The views are beautiful as the beach is on one side and the bay on the other. I have been there before and will go back again! My kids loved it too.
Other trip Dec 29, 2014
"Beautiful Hotel with mediocre accommodations"
The Hotel is beautiful with spectacular views and amazing pool and beaches. The best part of the Trip was the Beach Cabanas, the team that took care of us was incredible and made a memorable beach day for us. Unfortunately, the staff inside the hotel was not as accommodating and made you feel small and insignificant. We had a high level suite, and getting any service was tough and unrewarding. It seems Like the Hotel was for decoration only, any type of service was given begrudgingly and without a smile. There seemed like a list of a million rules the staff was bound to and any type of accommodation outside of this was impossible to obtain. Overall a beauty on the outside, but needs work on the inside.
2 night family trip Dec 19, 2014
"Great spontaneous trip with teenage girls"
We booked this two weeks before Xmas and felt so lucky to get accommodations, including an inexpensive upgrade to an oceanfront room with balcony that we used every day. The scene was great - a very diverse crowd - and we got lucky with weather. Even in the busiest time of year the service was terrific. My teenagers loved the hotel, the pools etc. Two negatives. Despite recent renovations it's already getting a little tired. More importantly, while I felt the rooms were reasonably priced, the incidentals are crazy - the cost of a plastic dish of fruit salad, tea, etc way out of control. Breakfast buffet for three (no extras) $120?
Other trip Dec 28, 2014
steph
"Luxury Experience!"
Fantastic. The Lapis Spa is a complete luxury experience. Plan to spend hours there either before or after you treatment relaxing in total comfort. I loved it!
2 night trip Dec 24, 2014
Kristen
"4"
Nice hotel, room a little small for the price we paid
1 night family trip Dec 20, 2014
jenny
"Too big. Massive no tranquility."
Was put into a dirty room next to elevator though was third upgrades choice. Continental only had Danon yoga, Kellogg serial, honeydew, cantaloupe, smokes salmon, croissant, oatmeal w dry banana, sunflower seeds, cinnamon, sugar, tea, oj and juices. Tea. Cost $26+service fee and taxes. Hot meal added $30 plus service and taxes. Yoga $20 and other classes cost even more. Lunch and dinner extra. Maids knock on door all the time. No slippers in room. Same price like Ritz Calton. RC does it much better. Much better value.
Other trip Dec 24, 2014
lovettavel
"Not a Good Value"
We have stayed at FB twice. This time was a dissapointment. The food & drinks are very expensive, and the pool situation is just not acceptable if you want to be in the sun. Buildings eclipse the sun part of the way very early in the day and completely by 3:00 p.m. Valet parking is $39 per night and it took them at least 20 minutes but mostly 30 minutes to get the car. When I expressed my frustration to who appeared to be a supervisor, he just stared at me with no response and looked frustrated himself. Also, when we checked in, we were surprised with a $22 per night "hotel fee" which came with a list of what this fee entitles you to as a guest. It listed basic hotel services, nothing extra. This charge was not disclosed when making the reservation and is an underhanded way to raise the nightly rate.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
Sheri
Lots of loud doors slamming on our floor interfered with the peace we were seeking on the trip but otherwise a nice place. Also the front desk dropped ball on providing us extra towels in a timely manner.
Other trip Dec 23, 2014
"Heaven On Earth!"
Other than the flock of birds that you will ALWAYS find on the pool deck, this hotel is really paradise.
Other trip Dec 22, 2014
"Fabulous Time"
We had a great time. Looking forward to coming back this summer.
Other trip Dec 19, 2014
Elise
"Beautiful Resort On the Beach!"
I love this place the staff is amazing marbel bathroom beautiful ocean views I love this place !!
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
"good hotel on the beach"
Everything was good. Only thing was the "Ocean View" was more of a roof top view.
Other trip Dec 16, 2014
Keith
"quick trip"
Great time as always at the beautiful hotel. Great staff and service.
1 night romance trip Dec 13, 2014