All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America
4441 Collins Avenue, Miami Beach, FL, 33140, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

• Wellness
    Great wellness & sports facilities
    Great pool
  • Bar
    Bar is not good
  • Value
    Poor value for money
"Horrible weekend getaway"
My husband and I went for a quiet weekend trip to escape the hussle and bussle of Chicago living, so we chose the Fontainebleau Miami Beach because of how beautiful the hotel looked and for it's ratings. Apparently we booked during the 2015 Revolt Music Conference (RMC), which would be great if that is what I came to the Fountainbleau for. The hotel was crowded, loud, and the conference guests were rude. It would have been nice to know in advance during my reservation about the conference. I probably would have changed my reservation for another time. All my husband and I wanted was to eat at a fine restaurant, lounge outside in a cabana, go to the spa for a relaxing massage, and just relax, but everywhere we went was loud and crowded. It was not the weekend getaway we were expecting. If we had known about the RMC conference prior to checking in, I would have selected another hotel to stay in, rather than rate the Fountainbleau poorly. I believe that a 4-5 star hotel would accommodate a guests needs, especially if they are there for rest and relaxation, but unfortunately our weekend getaway was an expensive, loud, and un-relaxing.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Great staff, good location.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Not Provided
"Nice Hotel, but very snobby!!"
Hotel itself is very nice, well maintained, beautiful pools, awesome restaurants, but be prepared to be treated like a peasant if you aren't dropping money for bottle service at the pool. We got up extra early one morning to get a seat by the pool, however they were guarded by security and "reserved." What the heck is that!! You may pay a nightly fee to stay in the hotel and have a room, but unless you are paying more at the pool you will sit in a lounge chair in the grass. The cabanas, and round couch like seats are also off limits, even though half of them were empty! Drinks were outrageously priced, I wont complain about it because it's Miami and expected, just a fair warning for those of you who are unaware. However, they were great drinks with a fair amount of alcohol. Overall, beautiful place, excellent staff but very ritzy atmosphere!
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Alex
"Honeymoon"
Advised it was our honeymoon and no special treatment but instead we paid $30 a night more for a partial ocean view. We however had a great time with the weather, food and overall vibe of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
I will stay always in this hotel. . I like it really ... If there is any good offer we can get please let me know .. thanks
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"My Birthday at the Fontainfleau!"
Everything was great except, the one of the retailer (the Steak house) did not honor the coupon listed in the booklet that was handed out at front desk. That was very disappointing.
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Brenda
Hotel was great beautyful lots of fun
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
jose
Hotel stay was great, but the night life was very limited. The night club there may as well be totally separate from the hotel , since paying $400 a night at the hotel doesn't guarantee any access or comp your entrance. For a group of 6, they were charging $2600 !! Ridiculous Especially after closing out a $400 tab at the pool and dinners were no less than $500. The least they could do is give complementary access to the club.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Fantastic Hotel with great service. Everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Fontaine Bleau The Place to Be."
My stay at the Fontaine Bleau was amazing. My friends and I were both start struck and surprise d that despite all the celebrities present, the staff was still able to attend to our needs in a timely and professional manner. We will all definitely be back.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Antonia
"A must stay"
Enjoyed myself
4 night trip Oct 15, 2015
Lavonte
"Poor Poor Fontainebleau, what the heck happened to you?"
Everything took so long to happen, especially with maintenance. The Tv didn't work. Neither did the Mac computer in the room. Nobody was really friendly or warming just cordial and professional. Its just a sad shell of what this famous hotel used to be.
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Cameron
AMAZING !
3 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Margaret
"AMAZING Experience"
I was upgraded to a one bedroom, 2 bathroom, double balcony, living/dining room suite which was amazing!! The staff were very friendly from arrival in valet to departure and in between. The restaurants were exceptional as well. I will be back for another stay very soon!!!
1 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Ashley
"Massive resort - needs a LOT of work..."
Pro's - location, huge resort style pools, various top notch onside restaurants, various on site bars/clubs. Cons - $85.00 rooms that they charge $500.00 for (FYI - if you are NOT in Tressor or Sorento towers, which are their "newer" towers) - do NOT stay at this hotel - the other two towers rooms are nasty, gross, smell like smoke, are small...are honestly worth $80 bucks... I was in Tressor tower - check in, have a "ocean view junior suite", it was room 1507 - so I had a view of the driveway, pool, ocean...then North... There was a 5 inch piece of curly hair right on my nightstand right next to the phone/pad/pen that is there - took 5 hours, 3 managers, and nothing "compted" or even offered after this fiasco... Then as I am getting ready for the evening, the AC unit in the ceiling stared leaking nasty perspiration and it got all over a very nice/expensive white button down...which I then could not even wear... I reached out to them on Social Media - took a few hours for them to respond, they asked for my phone number - and now, 2 days later, never even heard from them... Just an FYI - I am not looking for anything free, nor am I cheap, I charged over $700 to my room in food/drinks...I just feel that for the price of this hotel, you would experience WAYYY better service...I have also attached photos...
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
I had such a wonderful experience. This is actually my third time traveling to Miami but my first time at this hotel. The architecture is beautiful, the amenities are of good quality and the staff is very helpful and somewhat friendly. I loved that there were many pools to pick from however the problem is they all closed at 7pm. The night life is amazing. I had a lot of fun at Club LIV and was totally drenched after two hours of being there because the DJs did a superb job. Highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Cash(o)
"absolutely beautiful."
everything was wonderful! !
2 night trip Jul 26, 2015
Tammy Matlock Worth
"Beautiful hotel! Watch your credit card statement"
Our stay was really wonderful. For some reason though my card got charged multiple times and the hotel didn't know what happened. Needless to say 1700 dollars in charges later I was really mad.
"Welcome to Miami"
Ir was greath to short
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Juan
"Weekend getaway"
Great place to vacation just be prepared to spend your money.
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Great stay, a lot fun! Get ready to spend..."
Great stay, a lot fun! Get ready to spend...
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015
"AWESOME TIME IN SOUTH BEACH"
Easily the finest resort in Miami Beach. Stayed in the Tresor tower and loved every minute of our stay. The staff was awesome from housekeeping to the front desk, from the pool staff to the wait staft, everyone there was fantastic. This hotel is as good as it is because it focuses on the details. Nothing is missed, nothing is overlooked. Initially thought it would be a once in a lifetime trip to the Fountainebleau, but after staying will be back!
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
Excellent hotel! Pool was very fun on Friday and Saturday with fun club music.
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
I had a great time. The hotel staff and all of the shops, restaurants and bar staff were great too. I definitely will stay at Fountaineblue again.
3 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
damon
"Excellent but be prepared for prices"
A beautiful place with amazing service. Perfect location and beautiful beach. We stayed at this hotel for my birthday weekend. After having a minor problem in our room (next-door guest was really loud), we went to talk to the desk clerks. When I mentioned that it was my birthday, they upgraded us to a PH suite with an ocean view and balcony. They treated us like rockstars! We loved it and loved the beach. You should be aware though that parking, food and nightclubs onsite are very pricey. We went to the Liv nightclub on Friday, and admission was $80 each. Drinks were between $20 and $35. parking is an additional $47 a day. Despite that, every minute and penny were worth it. Enjoy!!
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
a must to stay in this hotel
3 night family trip Sep 24, 2015
Renald
"10 thumbs down!!!"
overall very annoyed with our stay. wouldn't recommend this place to anyone unless your a superficial snotty rich kid. the lady at check in was nasty very unpleasant. the room was super tiny and very dirty. we stayed for 2 nights, housekeeping never came and i called for towels but our hotel phone was broken up. once we requested new towels it took over 1hour. everything you touch in that tiny room comes at a charge. The fact i paid 10$ for a room temperature bottle of water is disturbing. once dad and i decided to get childcare which was offered we were turned us down because our youngest was 9months. so me and dad couldn't really enjoy the facility. not to mention some fancy people rented half the pool out for a month , so there was limited space. no direct access to the ocean. all the outdoor bars and pools close at 7pm... i mean seriously ? its like they force you to live there way, they basically force people to go back to there rooms to freshen up and then encourage them to eat there over priced food, which they include gratuity and they don't inform you of it and they definitely will except more tips without mentioning you already paid. will not go back did not enjoy. i feel they should pay us for our time
2 night family trip Aug 8, 2015
chris
"Fontainebleau"
Lovely hotel, was a bit pricey, but well worth the stay!
3 night trip with friends Sep 18, 2015
Theresa
"Do not be fooled by aesthetics"
I usually don't complain, but this hotel has the worst service ever! Rude, unhelpful, arrogant staff to say the least. Very materialistic. Concerned with money above customer satisfaction...they displayed this on several occasions..I wish I had more space to elaborate on these issues. Not worth the money. It is a nice property with plenty of facilities, but not worth the stay for sure.
Other trip Sep 26, 2015
"The Best!"
The employees of this hotel does not have been nicer. They went above and beyond.
3 night romance trip Sep 18, 2015
Gregory
Stayed two nights and would book again. This a nice hotel, but pricey. A bottle of water will cost you over $6.00 just to give you an idea.
2 night trip with friends Aug 25, 2015
mario
"Legendary for a reason"
Great hotel there is a reason for its legondary reputation. Just wish the 75.00 hotel few was on the final price I paid expedia
Other trip Sep 23, 2015
bobby
Every person that works there has a wonderful attitude is happy and friendly.
1 night romance trip Sep 19, 2015
Martha M
"BFF Bday at the Bleu!"
Went there for my bff's birthday weekend and had a great time. We were upgraded to a junior suite w/ a balcony...(nice after a long day/flight) upon arrival. The hotel was beautiful and very relaxing... You really don't need to leave the hotel if you don't want to and we didn't...lol I will definately be back again...
Other trip Sep 22, 2015
Mouki
"Fountainbleau is living off of it's name"
The room was not cleaned up to the standards I was expecting, from previous stays. Apparently, the previous guests must have had quite the party, as marijuana seeds were on the carpet in living room and had very noticeable stains When we arrived in room, housekeeping was still trying to remove stains in the bedroom carpet, but without much success The mattress cover had a VERY noticeable blood stain that came right thru the white sheets and made it quite visible The second bathroom toilet was not working The whole unit seemed quite tattered and beat up The towels where not that clean crisp white, they looked quite tinted Service was VERY slow on the beach in waiting for chairs and drinks/food I have stayed numerous times and Fountainbleau and was very disappointed I feel they have lived off their reputation, but have not upheld to the quality one would expect of such a hotel and for the price that they charge.
2 night family trip Sep 11, 2015
gail
"ABS East participate"
Loved it. Especially the gym
3 night business trip Sep 15, 2015
"Amazing hotel"
I don't have anything negative to say about our 4 night stay here. The staff were super accommodating and friendly - even upgraded us to a Jr Suite when I called to just see about a room change because I wasn't happy with the view. All the restaurants were fantastic. The beach is awesome and the pool area also - the pool always got crowded though so if you wanted to sit near it you just have to get up early. It's a must stay in Miami if you are looking for an upscale spot that is off the hectic strip. I will definitely be returning!
Other trip Sep 18, 2015
Stella
"Very nice hotel but expensive to eat there"
Hotel is amazing, a real palace, but restaurants are crazy expensive and unfortunately there is not a lot around the hotels, you have to go to South Beach to really find bars and restaurants
10 night romance trip Sep 5, 2015
"Perfect, just wish there was more casual dining"
Room was nice, pool and beach is beautiful just wished there is more casual dining or more places to grab food and go not just sit in only. I also write for a blog about traveling an asked the front desk if someone could help me out about it and I was told someone would get back to me but they never did
Other trip Sep 17, 2015
"A lil bit of paradise"
My stay was delightful. Would definitely go back!
3 night romance trip Sep 10, 2015
Pamela C
"Fiancée was Assault at your Hotel"
My fiancée was sexually assaulted at your hotel at 3:57am Monday September 14 in your elevator after leaving club LIV. Everybody didn't believe her and I had no confirmation that the cameras in the elevators where checked. She attempted to call me at 3:58am, the took her phone away & stole it. I talked with Eric & I was not satisfied that he looked at the cameras. I still want thing investigated, she has cried for 2 days & has been traumatized. I would like to talk with someone about this. Randy
1 night romance trip Sep 13, 2015
randolph
"great hotel"
great
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2015
Ray
"Bachelorette party In Miami"
The hotel is amazing, well taken care of , great security, excellent staff. We always felt safe. Nico at the front desk was amazing when checking us in. Recommended his favorite restaurants and clubs to us. It was a great weekend in Miami, Fontainebleau always has it going on! Lil Jon was spinning at club Liv & again security was awesome! We didn't have to worry about creepy guys bothering us. We appreciated that!
Other trip Sep 15, 2015
Lique
"Overpriced and overrated"
Rooms are in need of renovations especially the shower. Everything was too expensive and housekeeping was garbage. Too many complaints to list. Go to Eden Rock, they better
Other trip Sep 14, 2015
Ranya
"A Fun Place to Party in Miami Beach"
I often stay here with my friends because it is away from the scene at South Beach yet has it's own scene. Located on a lovely stretch of Miami Beach on 44th and Collins, this resort never disappoints. From the moment you enter the grand lobby you are treated like a special guest. There is so much to do here---you never need to leave --if that is what you desire. There are casual eating places and by far my favorite is Chez Bon Bon--thing French pastry!For evening dining it is a close tie between Scarpetta ---fine Italian cuisine and StrpSteak. This month is Miami Spice ($39 3 course prix-fixe)and all four of the restaurants on the properties participate. Just one word here ---yum! The property is vast and has 4 different towers-- this time I stayed in room 606 in the Chateau---a spacious corner room with a large balcony overlooking the ocean and pool. The resort has several different pools including an adults only party pool with a DJ and cabanas to rent. It's quite a scene on the weekends. If you need peace and quiet as you soak in the sun, head to the beach -- with comfy lounge chairs (free) and umbrellas ($25 a day) as well as all day restaurant/drink service you just can't lose. Oh and if you want to PARTY Liv is the place to do so in Miami Beach ---the club is right on the property.
3 night trip Sep 7, 2015
"Very Nice Facility but noisy"
Beautiful Hotel but constant door slamming during the night & the fact that they stole $20 from our briefcase made our stay experience bad. We will not return to this iconic Hotel!
Other trip Sep 10, 2015
Randi
"Nice hotel. You will love the accomodations!"
I love that the club is right in hotel. Since it was a holiday weekend alot of confusion but I enjoyed staying there. The valet service was pricey $42 a day to park car. The drinks were pricey too but so is everything in south beach. Next time I won't rent a car no need just take taxi where I need to go.
Other trip Sep 9, 2015
Love the Fontainbleau!
3 night trip with friends Sep 4, 2015
"Fountain Bleu plz force liv to acknowledge guests"
I did not like that fountain Bleu hotel guests pay a high price to stay at a hotel that has club liv's crowd taking up the lobby n lounge. It was also very insulting to me that I had to wait on the same long line just to be rejected when finally acknowledged. I payed over $400 to enjoy one night for the hotel and it's affiliated club. They wasted my night in a overwhelming crowded lobby.
1 night trip with friends May 10, 2015
"Best experience ever."
The hotel is perfect for those who wants to have wonderful moments with the family and friends. more than 10 pools, amazing beach, restaurants and more.... Guess what, they have a MAC in every room.
Other trip Sep 8, 2015