All hotels in Miami Beach, Florida, United States of America

Poor value for money
Amazing
3 night trip with friends Nov 25, 2015
Generosa
"Overall a good hotel, although it is huge."
The room was clean and cozy, though our "ocean view" room was actually facing perpendicular to the ocean and had a much better view of the building next door. The hardest part was that the hotel was a 45-60 minute walk to the South Beach/Art Deco area. The hotel is huge and you can feel lost there. We feel like we paid for more amenities than we actually were able to use in the course of 3 days. With what we paid, along with the $42/day parking fee, we probably could have booked an equally comfortable hotel but much closer to South Beach.
Other trip Dec 2, 2015
I check in and my room wasn't ready so I was giving a room upgrade, from a ocean front Room to a junior suite ocean view with balcony ,"love it " the food was wonderful, enjoy the pool and the people and the club was everything and more!,,,,
Other trip Dec 1, 2015
Melynn
"Fontainebleu"
I find it pretty obsurd that you can pay $400 for a stay at a hotel and not get a bottle of complimentary water. To make matters worse, the $10 Voss water was opened already with ripped security label
1 night romance trip Nov 27, 2015
Angel
"The Experience"
Great stay, would not have stayed anywhere else but at Fountainbleau .. Although the room service was a bit discerning, I had order a toothbrush twice and it never came to my room .. Other than that our stay was magnificent
3 night romance trip Nov 25, 2015
Asuku
"Nice generally"
Hotel and conditions are beautiful. I want to express only 2 things which I don't like for help you for better service in future. 1. Cleaning stuff nock in your door at 8 am and get in without your permission. 2. I pay hotel fee in very first day. When I check out the stuff asked me to pay for the second time hotel fee plus more than $100 for the bar which was not touched from me. This is not fair. The rest was wonderful. Thanks
Other trip Nov 29, 2015
arben
"Daughters 11th bday"
It was perfect. So much to do near beach and loved the multiple swimming pools
Other trip Nov 28, 2015
"Hotel staff sucks"
Will have to go another hotel are homeaway didn't not like the staff at all . They weren't helpful are friendly
Other trip Nov 26, 2015
"Beautiful hotel; uncomfortable bed"
The hotel was gorgeous, as was the room. However, there were a few complaints. For the amount of money we spent, I had higher expectations. Staff was mediocre at best. We witnessed lifeguards and servers on their cell phones at the pool. We even witnessed them posing for selfies while flipping off the camera. Very unprofessional looking for the hotel. The gentlemen checking us in acted as if he was uninterested in helping guests. The bed was super uncomfortable. The comforter was literally lumpy, I assume for washing. It was uncomfortable to sit on. The mattress itself was uncomfortable as well, leaving me toss and turn all night.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
Great vacation and hotel. Only negative I have is the vallet parking, make sure you don't leave anything in your car. Had a few things come up missing.
3 night romance trip Nov 20, 2015
Rodney
"Great service , clean , fantastic views"
Relaxing
3 night romance trip Nov 17, 2015
"Not worth the hype"
I am very disappointed with my stay. Upon check in the staff watched me struggle with my luggage all the way to the room and noone offered to help. All the staff here are cold and unhelpful.
Other trip Nov 25, 2015
Very Nice front desk Asian girl that accommodated me very well
2 night business trip Nov 16, 2015
Cedric
"Redeemed!"
We had a mediocre stay at the Fontainebleau when we stayed last year on our mini-honeymoon, and the staff was very quick to make it all better this time around. Ingrid at the check-in desk was apologetic and beyond helpful in making sure we received the true Fontainebleau experience. The room service was quick, the views were incredible, and the hotel caters to every whim and impulse we could think of. Dinner at Vida was delightful, albeit long, but we weren't in a rush when our server disappeared for about 20 minutes at the end of our meal. Overall, a fantastic stay, despite rainy/cloudy weather the whole time. Thank you, Ingrid, for making us believers again!
2 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
Pool amenities not organized Room was very small too much noise with AC cleaning service not polite bad temper too many hidden charges pool service not interested in Hispanic customers in bar service
Other trip Nov 21, 2015
traveler
"Family Vaca"
Loved it very classy hotel!
2 night family trip Nov 14, 2015
Lucille
It was my birthday weekend. I had great time. I love the pool area. I will come back again
2 night trip with friends Nov 13, 2015
g
"Recommend"
Nice hotel
1 night trip Nov 15, 2015
Igor
"Favorit Resort"
My favorite getaway for complete luxury and relaxation!
2 night trip Nov 13, 2015
"Not so impressed!"
Not really much to say, bad good inside restaurant. Dirty shower.
1 night romance trip Nov 14, 2015
juan carlos
The parking is expensive but what can you expect from a 5 star hotel?? Great hotel, loved my stay. Wish I could stay longer but can't afford it! Would love to visit again. Amazing pools!!
1 night trip with friends Nov 14, 2015
Jill
Tremendous service from the pool operations manager Anthony and the cabana staff Alexandra and Victor. They were all extremely friendly, helpful, and attentive.
3 night trip with friends Nov 4, 2015
"5star"
pool is superb,nightlife LIv great,restraunts good,staff kind,ocean view stellar,will be back again and again
5 night romance trip Nov 4, 2015
"Celebrity Treatment at the Fountainbleu"
The property is awesome; no complaints. There aren't any outside restaurants or shopping within walking distance, but you don't have to go far.
2 night business trip Nov 8, 2015
"Halloween Dream"
Very relaxing and pleasurable stay
3 night romance trip Oct 30, 2015
"Famous hotel to stay in!"
Everything was perfect! Great staff, very clean, and very close by to Ocean Dr, Collins, Washington, and Lincoln Rd. However, the 6 restaurants inside the hotel are extremely high prices for a small amount of entrée like the size of a toddler's hands. Food would have to be delivery or out to eat. Beware of a lunch menu. Lunch menu are slid below the doorway. I did my research before ordering and it's a completely a scam! No address was given. So beware of that! Other then that, it was beautiful.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Ashley Castillo
"Lovely pools, luxurious stay"
We stayed here for a wedding with my husband's family. The price is high, but it is certainly a luxurious stay. We inquired about checking in early and were able to do so. The free wifi was handy (there was also a Mac desktop in our room, though no instructions for signing in to use it). The bathroom and shower were in good condition and very nice, though the old, small TV in the bathroom seemed unnecessary. We ate at Hakkasan, which was very trendy but not worth the expense. I liked my $16 taro root fried rice, though my husband's $38 crispy shredded beef with mango and cashews was nothing special and outrageously priced. The food service to the pool was lovely, though I would have preferred not to have had it come in disposable containers, which made a considerable amount of waste, and reusable baskets lined in wax paper, etc., would have been more appropriate.
Other trip Nov 2, 2015
Halli
Im recomended, also my next year trip i woul stayed in this hotel....Good Service, Exelecent ...nice for all family
Other trip Nov 1, 2015
"Perfect !!"
The best place to stay in miami
4 night romance trip Oct 25, 2015
maria loreto
"Horrible weekend getaway"
My husband and I went for a quiet weekend trip to escape the hussle and bussle of Chicago living, so we chose the Fontainebleau Miami Beach because of how beautiful the hotel looked and for it's ratings. Apparently we booked during the 2015 Revolt Music Conference (RMC), which would be great if that is what I came to the Fountainbleau for. The hotel was crowded, loud, and the conference guests were rude. It would have been nice to know in advance during my reservation about the conference. I probably would have changed my reservation for another time. All my husband and I wanted was to eat at a fine restaurant, lounge outside in a cabana, go to the spa for a relaxing massage, and just relax, but everywhere we went was loud and crowded. It was not the weekend getaway we were expecting. If we had known about the RMC conference prior to checking in, I would have selected another hotel to stay in, rather than rate the Fountainbleau poorly. I believe that a 4-5 star hotel would accommodate a guests needs, especially if they are there for rest and relaxation, but unfortunately our weekend getaway was an expensive, loud, and un-relaxing.
3 night romance trip Oct 16, 2015
Great staff, good location.
3 night trip with friends Oct 22, 2015
Not Provided
"Nice Hotel, but very snobby!!"
Hotel itself is very nice, well maintained, beautiful pools, awesome restaurants, but be prepared to be treated like a peasant if you aren't dropping money for bottle service at the pool. We got up extra early one morning to get a seat by the pool, however they were guarded by security and "reserved." What the heck is that!! You may pay a nightly fee to stay in the hotel and have a room, but unless you are paying more at the pool you will sit in a lounge chair in the grass. The cabanas, and round couch like seats are also off limits, even though half of them were empty! Drinks were outrageously priced, I wont complain about it because it's Miami and expected, just a fair warning for those of you who are unaware. However, they were great drinks with a fair amount of alcohol. Overall, beautiful place, excellent staff but very ritzy atmosphere!
Other trip Oct 30, 2015
Alex
"Honeymoon"
Advised it was our honeymoon and no special treatment but instead we paid $30 a night more for a partial ocean view. We however had a great time with the weather, food and overall vibe of the hotel.
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
I will stay always in this hotel. . I like it really ... If there is any good offer we can get please let me know .. thanks
Other trip Oct 28, 2015
"My Birthday at the Fontainfleau!"
Everything was great except, the one of the retailer (the Steak house) did not honor the coupon listed in the booklet that was handed out at front desk. That was very disappointing.
3 night trip with friends Oct 2, 2015
Brenda
Hotel was great beautyful lots of fun
2 night romance trip Oct 23, 2015
jose
Hotel stay was great, but the night life was very limited. The night club there may as well be totally separate from the hotel , since paying $400 a night at the hotel doesn't guarantee any access or comp your entrance. For a group of 6, they were charging $2600 !! Ridiculous Especially after closing out a $400 tab at the pool and dinners were no less than $500. The least they could do is give complementary access to the club.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
Fantastic Hotel with great service. Everything you would expect from a 5 star hotel.
Other trip Oct 27, 2015
"Fontaine Bleau The Place to Be."
My stay at the Fontaine Bleau was amazing. My friends and I were both start struck and surprise d that despite all the celebrities present, the staff was still able to attend to our needs in a timely and professional manner. We will all definitely be back.
3 night trip with friends Oct 16, 2015
Antonia
"A must stay"
Enjoyed myself
4 night trip Oct 15, 2015
Lavonte
"Poor Poor Fontainebleau, what the heck happened to you?"
Everything took so long to happen, especially with maintenance. The Tv didn't work. Neither did the Mac computer in the room. Nobody was really friendly or warming just cordial and professional. Its just a sad shell of what this famous hotel used to be.
4 night romance trip Oct 1, 2015
Cameron
AMAZING !
3 night trip with friends Oct 1, 2015
Margaret
"AMAZING Experience"
I was upgraded to a one bedroom, 2 bathroom, double balcony, living/dining room suite which was amazing!! The staff were very friendly from arrival in valet to departure and in between. The restaurants were exceptional as well. I will be back for another stay very soon!!!
1 night trip Oct 2, 2015
Ashley
"Massive resort - needs a LOT of work..."
Pro's - location, huge resort style pools, various top notch onside restaurants, various on site bars/clubs. Cons - $85.00 rooms that they charge $500.00 for (FYI - if you are NOT in Tressor or Sorento towers, which are their "newer" towers) - do NOT stay at this hotel - the other two towers rooms are nasty, gross, smell like smoke, are small...are honestly worth $80 bucks... I was in Tressor tower - check in, have a "ocean view junior suite", it was room 1507 - so I had a view of the driveway, pool, ocean...then North... There was a 5 inch piece of curly hair right on my nightstand right next to the phone/pad/pen that is there - took 5 hours, 3 managers, and nothing "compted" or even offered after this fiasco... Then as I am getting ready for the evening, the AC unit in the ceiling stared leaking nasty perspiration and it got all over a very nice/expensive white button down...which I then could not even wear... I reached out to them on Social Media - took a few hours for them to respond, they asked for my phone number - and now, 2 days later, never even heard from them... Just an FYI - I am not looking for anything free, nor am I cheap, I charged over $700 to my room in food/drinks...I just feel that for the price of this hotel, you would experience WAYYY better service...I have also attached photos...
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
"Beautiful hotel"
I had such a wonderful experience. This is actually my third time traveling to Miami but my first time at this hotel. The architecture is beautiful, the amenities are of good quality and the staff is very helpful and somewhat friendly. I loved that there were many pools to pick from however the problem is they all closed at 7pm. The night life is amazing. I had a lot of fun at Club LIV and was totally drenched after two hours of being there because the DJs did a superb job. Highly recommended.
Other trip Oct 5, 2015
Cash(o)
"absolutely beautiful."
everything was wonderful! !
2 night trip Jul 26, 2015
Tammy Matlock Worth
"Beautiful hotel! Watch your credit card statement"
Our stay was really wonderful. For some reason though my card got charged multiple times and the hotel didn't know what happened. Needless to say 1700 dollars in charges later I was really mad.
3 night romance trip Sep 24, 2015
"Welcome to Miami"
Ir was greath to short
1 night trip with friends Sep 24, 2015
Juan
"Weekend getaway"
Great place to vacation just be prepared to spend your money.
3 night trip with friends Sep 25, 2015
"Great stay, a lot fun! Get ready to spend..."
Great stay, a lot fun! Get ready to spend...
3 night romance trip Sep 25, 2015