All hotels in Killington, Vermont, United States of America
133 E Mountain Rd, Killington, VT, 05751, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

"Conveniently located for sport activities"
Stayed at the Mountain Green Ski & Golf Resort for the Killington bicycle race. This was a condo is fair condition. A few items in the condo were old and in need of attention. For example, the motor of light/fan in the bathroom made a load grinding noise. All in all the condo met our needs and we had a comfortable stay. The only service was new towels but that's to be expected with a condo stay. I'd stay here again.
3 night romance trip May 22, 2015
"Great in season, not everything open when not"
Skiied with family April 10-14. Pool/spa closed for the season the Sunday of our stay. Kitchen was great. Sufficient bedding, vacuum in room. Nice to have the extra half bath. Enough hot water for 5 straight showers, but ran out for sixth! The mattresses are quite firm. Living area is nice size. Rooms have individual thermostats - yay! Kitchen has lots of cups and plates.
Other trip Apr 15, 2015
Suzanne
"Great value"
Great amenities and proximity to attraction. Restaurant, bar, pro shop, retail shop and market / deli on site.
Other trip Apr 6, 2015
midge
"Killington ski weekend"
there were 4 of us that stayed in a studio condominium. I was very impressed with the roominess and the location. The walk to Snowshed was very close. The amenities offered on the property were great. The hot tub was a great relaxation at the end of the day. The room could have used a bit of an upgrade, but overall I would stay again
2 night trip with friends Feb 26, 2015
peter
"good, but nothing fancy"
I knew what to expect, so was not disappointed. Went with my husband and our friends (family of 4) had a separate room. Close to the slopes with free shuttle. Please note that this is not a "resort" or a traditional hotel. This is a large building with suites which might have been an extended stay resort in the past. Now many of the suites are owned by people or local businesses to be used by employees. The other rooms/suites are rented out as a hotel. The decor is very old. The beds are close to those in a Quality Inn. There is a kitchen, which in the standard room had very very dated appliances. I heard that the upgraded rooms were in better shape and the appliances were newer. Fairly clean. Limited staff. In the building there is a restaurant, bar, deli, and free parking is outside. No free breakfast. Free in-door heated pool, two Jacuzzis, dry sauna, stream room. Massages and spa services available for additional fee. Overall a good place if your goal is to have a decent room and to relax in a jacuzzi/sauna after the slopes. Nothing fancy. No room service. Only towel exchange on second day of stay.
4 night family trip Dec 12, 2014
"Decent option close to the base lodge"
This hotel is a decent option to stay close to the base lodge, but not spend the money for the Grand Resort. Just like most properties in Killington, the condition and decor of the hotel and the room are dated. And the room certainly showed some wear and tear. But the room was clean, the staff was very helpful and efficient, and the location is convenient.
2 night trip with friends Dec 12, 2014
Gregory
"I'd book it again"
The room was legit, its a mini apartment room, wish we knew about the hot water switch ahead of time, but the room was great, I'd book a stay there again
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
"Great for Spartan Race"
I stayed here while I did the Spartan Race. It was about a 20 minute walk so we got to save money on parking. The room had a full kitchen and a nice balcony. Would stay here again if I was to do another Spartan Race.
2 night trip Sep 19, 2014
This hotel needs a renovation asap.
2 night trip with friends Feb 28, 2014
"Be careful when booking, never staying here again"
I booked this place for the location and convenience of getting to the mountain and the price wasn't terrible for what I thought I was getting. First off, I had no idea that there are private rental condos and each one I am sure is different from the other. I tough I was getting two beds and a pull out couch, little did I know it was two twin beds put together, making it a king. The couch was a pull out couch, both the bed and the couch were not comfortable. The pillows were like rocks, my neck was sore the next day. I also thought that there would be a separate bedroom, I was wrong. It's one room! Bed, couch, fireplace, tv, kitchen. All on area. The bathroom was tiny! After two showers, the third one was ice cold. There was no shade of the skylight, so if you even remotely wanted to sleep in the day you were leaving, that wasn't possible because it was so bright in the room. Everything seemed very retro in there, from the oven to the fridge, we didn't even bother cooking dinner. I will definitely look at other places and reviews when it comes to booking next year. For the price we paid, it was not worth it.
Other trip Mar 2, 2014
"Nice but outdated"
while the facilities are great and the location is excellent, the rooms seemed out dated. The fact that if you don't stay at least 3 days, you do not receive housekeeping for clean towels or anything (which isn't great considering in a party of 5 or 6 where you may be on the mountain both days, there aren't even enough towels for everyone to shower once). Also you are virtually responsible for cleanings everything to avoid fees.
Other trip Feb 3, 2014
"Perfect for Killington"
Great hotel in a great location!
2 night trip Jan 18, 2014
Pete
"Location Supreme"
Located at the base of Killington, a short shuttle bus gets you to the lifts in under 5 minutes. The property is comfortable with full kitchens, wood fireplace and multiple bedroom options. The unit we stayed in was worn/ loved. This didn't bother us terribly, however, there is a water issue with lack of pressure in the mornings. We reported to the desk and they tried to have maintenance fix as it is supposed to be independent water supply per unit. It never quite got fixed and we showered in the spa area most days. If you are bringing your own food, don't forget things like foil, saran wrap and cleaning products. Again unit was okay could be beautiful but very 70's. The spa area is very nice, highly recommended to take advantage of massage after day on the slopes. Restaurant is basic but service was great and wait staff very friendly.
Other trip Jan 21, 2014
The spa had a problem. The woman that did facials could not make it to the hotel. The massage therapist was fine. The room I had needed to be redone. There was a hole in linoleum in bathroom. Kitchen faucet was hard to turn on and off. It was old. I feel this place is not worth the money. The best part was the facilities in main building.
3 night trip Jan 3, 2014

Enthusiasm of condo staff left a lot to be desired, the room was better than I expected based on the introduction. The room, although reasonably comfortable was well worn and tired, need a mark over. It is obvious that this unit is strictly a rental.. Details need tending to, coffee maker broken and dirty, water taps almost impossible to operate. Drain in. Shower plugged, wood for fireplace too damp to ignite, Having said all this, the maintenance people were superb when we we called and promptly repaired the issues we had. The location is very good with a shuttle dropping you at the door. The second closest complex to the base of snow shed.. Restaurants close by. The price was very competitive. All in all it was 3+ out of 5. Not full marks for decore, but I understand that if the truth be known, that is not unusual for the area.
Other trip Mar 6, 2014
2 night family trip Aug 15, 2014
moshe
Other trip Dec 11, 2013

TripAdvisor reviews for Mountain Green Ski & Golf Resort

"Wonderful Family Vacation "
08/10/15 amdotzman Kinnelon, New Jersey
We own an apartment and it is wonderful. We go up every year from December to January and we have easy access to the slopes and local restaurants. It is a very friendly environment, but we always have problems with are room keys. We have to go and walk to the main building and get our keys fixed, but that's okay because they give us phenomenal service. Overall this is a wonderful place to stay with your families especially for a nice ski/snowboarding trip.
"So close"
08/04/15 MRKaelin Boston, Massachusetts
We stayed here for vacation and enjoyed the fact that it was extremely close to the slopes. It was also close to numerous restaurants etc. Perfect location. Found everything that we needed. Will stay here again. The only thing that was a disappoint was the hours for the sauna. It was late when we wanted to go and it was already closed, but that's our fault for not checking the times first.
"Decent room close to the slopes"
07/07/15 brianhubbard24 East Windsor, New Jersey
The room was average. The pots and pans were all rusted and the microwave was dirty. The linens were fresh and the beds were comfy. The fireplace was the highlight of the room after a long day snowboarding.
"Extremely Convenient Location w/adequate amenities"
04/26/15 gharley02 Northampton, Pennsylvania
Condo was adequate for all our skiing needs. Had all amenities of home except for some minor noise issues but this highly depends upon the quality of parenting skills, management tolerance presence and quest age! Condo was clean with appropriate amenities. Garage parking was perfect for weather we experienced in April. Would I stay here again, YES!
"A beautiful place to stay at Killington!"
03/31/15 Ina B New York City, New York
After renting at Mountain Green at least once every ski season for the past six years I wanted to respond to the previous reviews complaining about the noise and poor quality of the condos. We used to stay in the main building #3 and rented from the Mountain Green Rental Company located in that building. Some years there was noise especially when a college group came in and in others things were fine. The problem was the rental company rented us old dirty condos that looked like they had not been updated in 20 years. Once when I tried to change rooms they told me that all their rooms were like that and because there was a college group taking most of their places they had no other rooms to move me to. That was the last straw. I chose not to rent from them again. The location of the resort was great as it was right across the street from the ski slopes as were the amenities so we wanted to continue going there. I finally called the Mountain Green Condo Association (they are different than the Rental Company) and asked if there was anyone renting out their condos themselves where I can see pictures of them before I rented. They gave me several names and I contacted Jules an owner who told me he has several condos not in the main building. He was extremely helpful and sent me pictures of three condos to choose from. I chose one and when we arrived noticed a difference right away. The condo was updated with what looked like brand new furniture and very clean, not at all like the others we stayed in. He even had coded door locks so we could arrive anytime day or night and not have to worry about getting a key. That was three years ago and since that time have stayed in three different condos of his. Not only were they really beautiful places but the building has been quiet every time. I strongly recommend that if you plan on staying at Mountain Green you rent from Jules or another owner directly as this way you can see pictures of what condo you will be getting.
"Loved it!"
03/29/15 katekap
Friends and I came up this past weekend and got two studio condo rooms.. loved it! We had a blast, every staff member we ran into was super friendly and the location was perfect! We already have planned to come back next winter and will definitely be staying here again!
"animal house, very noisy, don't stay here"
03/21/15 skier-from-ny Staten Island, New York
We have a ski season rental in bldg # 3, Level C, from Dec, 2014 to April 30, 2015. This place is a total zoo. It doesn't even rate the one star I gave it. I had to give it a rating in order to write this. Kids run wild through the hallways yelling and screaming. It sounds like a stampede and the entire unit shakes. It allows dogs so you hear dogs barking. People come here to party and they leave their doors wide open so the constant noise travels into our unit. It sounds like they are in the middle of our living room. In the spa, there are yelling and crying kids, very, very noisy in the hot tub when you try to relax after skiing. Then at night quiet is supposed to be QUIET at 10pm to 10am, never happens. They rent to kids who party at night, yell, scream, jump up and down, blast music, etc, which can be heard all the way down the halls and nothing is done. This goes on to 2:30am. Plus these walls are so thin, you can hear your neigbors' conversations. Where is the security? They only have 1 security person for 3 buildings. What a joke. We rented here and paid $9,500 and signed a rental agreement. We thought it was great that the condo had rules and quiet from 10pm. That was why we took the unit. That is only on paper and not enforced. We have not had decent sleep since we have been here, especially on weekends. I have sent many emails and made many calls to the management company and condo association about this. All we get is lipservice. We can see nothing is done because it keeps reoccuring. Then we get an excuse that the condo shares common hallways and the noise is "excited noise" from people having a great time skiing and that this is Killington resort area. Yes, pass the blame. For this amount of money, we don't except this low life behavior. We will never stay here again. We regret ever coming here. Mt Green lived up to its reputation from the locals as the DUMP OF KILLINGTON for many reasons. If you want peace, quiet, abiltity to relax after skiing and a good night's sleep...DO NOT STAY HERE. THIS PLACE IS AN EXPENSIVE ZOO.
"Easy access to slopes and all the necessities"
03/12/15 MartaPozniakowski Toronto, Ontario, Canada
We stayed here for our week long ski vacation with our 4 year old. We book in advance and didn't realized we are not at the main lodge but in the separate condo building! Which was a bit of inconvenience with the child if you want to to eat something or to the pool. The room was very modest. We had a fireplace, you can pick up wood outside as much as you need., we had clean, new and fresh white towels, new shower curtain was in the bathroom, three extra blankets, new TV with lots of movie channels, lockers for ski equipment outside just at front of the bus stop. Very easy access to the Slopes. Our son was at the Ramshead ski school and it only takes 3 minutes to get there by bus. The bus comes regularly every 15 min or less. Old furniture, fireplace without glass (looked like it was broken). The kitchen was poorly stocked. I wasn't planning to cook the whole meals, but there was no fry pan to do fried eggs for breakfast not even a small pot to boil eggs. The coffee maker was leaking, the kettle was broken as well. They provided two rolls of paper towel which helped cause there were no kitchen towels to find either. There were no garbage bags to find as well. But there was oversized microwave that was covering the stove so you wouldn't be able to cook anyway. Microwaves causes cancer, I am surprised that people still use them. Anyway, overall was great, we had awesome time. We were so tired after each day that it doesn't really matters how the room look like you want to hit a bed.
"Location!"
03/06/15 Travellers_Passage Queensland, Australia
For the price and the convenience of the location, I don't think you can go wrong. We had a one bedroom condo and visited Vermont purely to ski and the slopes are in walking distance! Staff at reception and in the restaurant were very friendly, we felt right at home. There is also a shuttle that only takes a couple of minutes if you aren't wanting to walk to the slopes and these run every 15 minutes or so. Our condo has been well looked after, it was quiet and very spacious with a fire place and kitchen facilities. Free wifi was also a bonus! The only negatives were that we couldn't light the fire as we were left with damp fire wood and that there were a lack of utensils and pans available for use in the kitchen (so maybe bring your own if you plan on cooking). Other than that, I would definitely recommend!
"long deep sigh"
02/22/15 carl m Westport, Connecticut
Interesting stay. Arrival was greeted with a condo that sported such lovely features as a 4 inch by 4 inch hole in the wall from the last occupants. There were broken lampshades and a truly quaint aroma of Bacchanalia. The carpet smelled, the lighting was dark and the place looked very run down. The living room sofa was essentially collapsed so that you slid forward when you sat on it. The beds were a real delight, Although there was memory foam, they were so hard that only a drunk sot could find a good night sleep on it. The bedroom closet contained yet another mattress, which totally filled the closet. We were told that it needs to remain there, per the owner's wishes. That left a 2 bedroom condo with a closet by the front door. A delight for any family wishing to hang clothes a mere 40 strides away from one's bed. The bathrooms were clean but the cigarette burns on the toilets left a beautiful grove that only adorned my buttocks for such a short time. In short, the place was very worn and not well kept up. Clearly there were recent destructions but the lack of enthusiasm of the management to repair the damage was quite notable. This is a delightful condo for drunken, insensitive, individuals who feel a drain-pipe might be mistaken for a holiday Inn. But for any normal, relatively forgiving americans, paying $400./night for this sub-standard housing would be considered a theft. i find it hard to find any redeeming factors there, except the politeness and apologetic nature of the cleaning staff.