All hotels in Humble, Texas, United States of America
7010 Will Clayton Parkway, Humble, TX, 77338, United States of America, ‏‎855-238-1592

"Ok stay next to airport"
Room was good just smelled a bit weird. However it was good for the price
Nacho
"stayed just bcs it is cheap and xlose to airport"
Good location as it is close to the airport. Front desk personnel could be friendlier and more helpful about local area. Room cleanliness is somewhere below average. Room carpets are old and smell. old and
1 night romance trip Nov 12, 2014
sergy
"Good, but nothing special."
The guys at the desk were somewhat curt, but overall everything was what i expected of an average hotel. They did make an effort to spray down my room as they only had smoking rooms left. There is only fast food and a waffle house in the area. The hotel met my basic needs.
1 night business trip Nov 11, 2014
"Super 8 Humble Tx"
I try to stay here, they do not have their own shuttle but use one of the park and ride services. Room was clean, If you are looking for a low cost, clean room they are on par with Motel 6
1 night trip Nov 7, 2014
Curry
My stay was alot better than I thought it would be. It was very close to the airport. The shuttle service was fast and prompt. When I checked in, they were prepared for my arrival and greeted me personally. Room was spacious and comfortable. They even called me in the morning to let me know my shuttle had arrived. I would def stay at this hotel again.
1 night romance trip Nov 5, 2014
"Shuttle"
The stay was pleasant. NO problems, except the shuttle, it was Ok, once I called and got the name of the shuttle service and where to catch it. On my first call I was not given the correct information. After running form door to door with two suitcases, I called again. On second call I was given the correct info, and everything was fine.
1 night trip Oct 22, 2014
Arthur
Acceptable last minute hotel. Nothing special but no real negatives
Other trip Oct 16, 2014
"Smoking room"
Unfornutaly the room we got it was a smoking room. We could not sleep for the smell.
1 night trip with friends Oct 8, 2014
Miriam
"Worst night stay!"
The rooms in this hotel are nasty and the staff doesn't really know how to make the rooms. The ac was not on when I entered the room and the carpet had lots of stains.The room was hot all night. I was afraid to sleep on the sheets they smelled badly... I wouldn't recommend this place to know one. I have camped in better conditions.
Other trip Oct 4, 2014
Nate
"Excellent Stay at Super 8 - IAH"
The only complaint I have about my stay at the Super 8 was the shuttle van. There was no marking or sign indicating it serviced the hotel. The shuttle was wrapped with a parking lot advertisement, so you couldn't tell. The van past me twice. I would suggest they have some sort of signage for the hotel on the van.
1 night trip Sep 26, 2014
Marc
"OK for one night stay"
Close to airport, so convenient for a one night stay. Breakfast was average. Shuttle service to airport was good.
1 night trip Sep 24, 2014
LenMar4816
"nice clean hotel"
I had a good pleasent time there i will come back again.
1 night business trip Sep 22, 2014
"Adequate"
just for layover. TV channel offerings--- don't usually even turn on, but wanted to watch my game on ESPN. They had 26channels, kind of strange for that price. Best thing was the complimentary shuttle!!!!! Breakfast was just continental -not great for the price. There is a Sonic and several walking distance cafes.
1 night trip Sep 18, 2014
wanda
"Good stay for overnight flyers"
Perfect Hotel with great value for overnight flyers. The king bed is really comfy and the room is huge (you'll appreciate the extra space after a crowded flight). Breakfast is barely ok, but you at least have a mini-mart in walk distance. They offer shuttle to-and-from the airport every 30 min, very convenient.
1 night business trip Sep 12, 2014
Carlos
"Gladly Surprised"
I was gladly surprised Kindness of hostess, service, promptness of attention, clean, no bad smell at all, maybe the shuttle service vans can be bettered but works fine, I got into Houston late without a reservation and to have availability made my day since I was very tired.
1 night business trip Aug 20, 2014
Juan Moller
"Nice clean room at good price"
Nice clean quiet room with 2 queen beds at good price. Free breakfast and airport shuttle. Front desk could be more cheerful and breakfast needs improvement especially the batter for pancake. Overall a good experience.
1 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
"Uncomfortable beds, parking lot dark"
Someone told me beds were good at this hotel. Thought I would give it chance. Not comfortable at all. I drive a crew cab truck, so had to park where I had room to park. Upon check out the next morning, the tool box had been broken into. They must have been spooked, because they left air compressor in bed of truck. They got a inexpensive tool set, and left the other items. Hotel is a little isolated.
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
traci
"Overpriced due to location"
This hotel is not very good. They charge more just because they're close to IAH. Granted all hotels in this area are pricey due to their locale. The staff is meh, the facility itself is run down, the halls wreak of smoke and the free breakfast consists of toast and a waffle maker. If you're desperate and just need a bed for the night it's tolerable, just know that you'll be overpaying for what you get. There are other alternatives close by that are substantially better.
Other trip Jul 24, 2014
"Worst Super 8 we've stayed at"
My family frequently travels on road trips and Super 8 usually fits our need for a place to stay over night. Decent rooms, decent breakfast and a decent pool. We had a 12 hour lay over in Houston on a flight out of the country and decided to stay at Super 8 by the airport. It was nice that they had a shuttle that ran 24 hours a day. But the rooms seemed quite minimal. There was no shampoo or conditioner in the bathroom, the shower leaked and would not turn off fully after we showered. The breakfast left something to be desired as well. Very limited selection.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
SARA
"A male staff member used his key to enter our room"
The shower leaked, and a male staff member barged into our room early in the morning using a masterkey, when i was in my underwear, without knocking, even though there was a "do not Disturb" Sign on the door. When i went to complain i was fobbed off, and the front desk girl refused to notify the manager, or have him contact me. Disgraceful. I was staying with my girlfriend, and it could have been her in her underwear.
1 night trip Jun 30, 2014
C Murphy
"Bad experience"
The worst experience we have ever had,our truck was broken into,but the worst was the manager,I had told him early that morning that the claim guy would be coming by that we would be staying until he came,at time we did'nt no the truck was drivable,he came later,told us we had to leave get our stuff out so they could clean room!! With a rude tone,I was shocked.we didn't no what to do, except to go to another hotel, he did offer for us to stay in Lobby, I was too upset to look at him another minute,never never again stay at Super 8 motel,never. Mae greer. Desoto tx,
2 night trip Jun 20, 2014
Mae Greer
"Still has a smoking floor..nice surprise."
Perfect for catching an early flight from IAH. Long term parking just across the street. Perfect for someone who has to drive in from a distance for flight the next day. Restaurants and gas station also just across street.
1 night trip Jun 15, 2014
"great stay"
wonderful for the price they were very nice breakfast is not so good but there is a waffle house in walking distance and it wasnt bad. We needed extra towels they got them really quick and I ask for another pillow which they supplied too. Room was clean and comfortable
Other trip Jun 17, 2014
"Super 8 stay"
Everything was very good at the Super 8. The people were friendly and the breakfast was good.
1 night trip Apr 25, 2014
Ray and Janice Territ
I could never get hot water in the sink. The breakfast was low quality and the coffee was terrible.
1 night business trip Apr 29, 2014
G. Ledford
"i did not get my receipt"
Well, on thing a did not like was that the counter person did not want to give a receipt of my staying, he said you will send it to me. and the night before at the confort im in erie, they gave did gave it to me.
1 night business trip Apr 14, 2014
Luis Granados
"Comfortable. Close to major "conference" hotels"
Better price point than major "conference" hotels. Quiet, comfortable, clean.
Other trip Apr 17, 2014
anthony
"Decent hotel"
My stay at this hotel was good. It is very well priced for its location and quality. If you want a clean place that is no frills - try it.
1 night business trip Apr 9, 2014
Jayme
"Beaware-do not stay here!!"
Pathetic. What attitudes. The room was unclean, bathroom was not clean. There was an odor in the room. The front desk speaks his own brand of english. He gave me wrong directions for the shuttle. The breakfast stinks. The clerk was cursing on the phone and my kids were with me.
1 night business trip Apr 7, 2014
"Good Stay"
This was a pleasant stay. Perfect for those needed a quick overnight stay. Was pleased with the efficient check in process as well as the continental breakfast in the morning.
1 night trip Mar 26, 2014
"Location great-price very reasonable"
This is the 2nd time I stayed at this hotel. The night clerk during the week can get rude when groups check in-his English is limited so he gets flustered. Hotel is clean and secure. Recommend it for anyone looking at cost/value. For the price I am ok with a minute of observed rude behavior.
1 night business trip Mar 30, 2014
Jayme
"Clean but needs work."
The room was ordinary but nothing to boast about. The coffee maker did not work as well as there was no ice machine on my floor. Also the breakfast area seemed dull with not too much variety to choose from.
Other trip Feb 28, 2014
"Avoid this motel"
I booked through hotels.com at 8.17 PM as I landed off a flight at Houston. Reached the motel at 8.35 PM. Front desk was rude and made me wait for 35 mts saying he does not have the reservation yet. He also gave me a short lecture on why I should not book on travel web sites. I left the motel at 9.10 PM without being allotted a room. I called hotels.com from my car to cancel the reservation. Hotels.com staff were courteous and helpful. But the hotel now refused to cancel. Catch 22 situation: - They refuse to give you a room but they will not let you cancel. I finally got a room at 10. 30 PM - 2 hrs after I reached the hotel. I also lodged a complaint with Houston Police by calling 911. Looked as if the whole exercise was a fight between the hotel franchisee and corporate Super 8 : the franchisee does not want Super 8 to accept bookings through travel web sites. He felt that making website customers wait for long periods, is the best way to discourage bookings from these sites. I also got the distinct feeling that the clerk already had the reservation on his system by 9.00 PM. I will not believe to the contrary till Super 8 gives me electronic system transcripts. My reservation number is 1156 5574 5541 Their breakfast was also terrible. I had no internet access, the whole time I stayed at this motel. I told the front desk next morning about it, She said that I had to call a Company called Ovation. I said I had not time or intention to do that.
1 night trip Feb 17, 2014
Vasan KS
"never been treated this bad"
The clerk at the reception was very rude. I had a friend pick me up for dinner and he insulted her. I´ll never come back to this hotel. Hope you treat better your costumers next time.
1 night trip Jan 25, 2014
Sara
I'm not sure I would stay here again. We waited over an hour for the shuttle only to be told on my 4th call that the shuttle did not say "super 8" but "rocket parking". (It had gone by 3 times.) The pool closes at 6 pm and the front desk kept no change. The room was clean though.
1 night trip Jan 23, 2014
"Super 8 IAH Airport"
Clean, quiet and comfortable with easy access to Bush airport. For the price,hotel was a real value.
Other trip Jan 23, 2014
"IAH hotel"
A poor hotel, I recommend you pay a little extra and stay else where.
1 night trip Jan 14, 2014
Tony
"Great for connecting flights"
Reasonable price and very convenient to airport. Complete with shuttle service
1 night trip Jan 6, 2014
"Expedia misrepresented & overpriced"
It was old, cold, rugs in room were not clean. Price not comparable to one Expedia gave me in Charlotte which was very clean nice and comfortable for about same price.
Other trip Jan 9, 2014
Al
Spacious rooms couple channels didn't work front desk help was alright. Hotel shuttle was on time picking up at hotel an quickly arrived to pickup at airport.
1 night trip Dec 30, 2013
April
"Horrible counter stuff"
I stayed there one night.When I asked the counter stuff about the shuttle to the airport, this Indian stuff was very impatient and rude. After I explained to him how I needed to get to the airport by certain time, instead of helping me with the information I needed about the shuttle, he gave me this nasty attitude and yelled, " I don't care about where you are going! JUST give me the time!!!" I was so shocked. So I gave him the time, then he started this lecture about how the hotel doesn't want to be responsible for me being late and this and the other... All I wanted was to request a simple shuttle ride to the airport, but I ended up being so upset his horrible defensiveness and it bothered me and made me nervous if the shuttle was going to be at the hotel on time the whole night. The shuttle did come on time, but this rudeness, unhelpfulness, and bad temper of the counter stuff are not worth staying there ever again. Top it all of, he made me go pick up a six pack of beer for another guest of the hotel when I was going out to get something.
Other trip Nov 23, 2013
S
"Close to the airport"
Breakfast was apauling...
Other trip Nov 22, 2013
"Don't stay here"
Hotel was gross! Floors were stained, chairs in the room had stains, and the room just felt overall gross. The lime green walls weren't very appealing either. Do your self a favor and stay somewhere else any where else.
2 night business trip Nov 13, 2013
"Hard to understand the clerk"
My wife and me stayed just one night (Nov/06/2013) and needed to be picked up at the airport near midnight and we had a bad experience with the clerk who hung up on us twice, and we couldn't understand him when asking for the shuttle service. Also, we asked for the wake up call in the morning and the clerk never called us. Thanks god we had our alarm set.
1 night trip Nov 6, 2013
Angel & Roxana
"Very close to airport"
Pick up at airport good and drop off next day as well. Breakfast basic but good.
Other trip Nov 3, 2013
Jack
"Convenient"
Addiquate
Other trip Oct 29, 2013
"close to airport and Deerbrooke mall!"
I like being able to stay here for a good rate, go shopping on a long layover!
Other trip Oct 24, 2013
"one night stay"
All good except receptionist surly and unwelcoming. Not even a please or a thank you.
1 night trip Oct 14, 2013
"Do not recommend"
This hotel could use a lot of work to improve. The carpets need cleaning badly and there were stains on the sheets and pillow cases. The rooms are nice and big with full size tubs, which I really like. It wouldn't take much to make it more presentable. My three children and I got there an hour and a half before check in time and asked if we could go ahead and check in. She said she didn't have any rooms available yet, but then said we could check in early for a fee. We chose to wait in the lobby instead. When I made the reservations, I called the hotel and asked if I could check out late and the rep told me a certain fee I would have to pay (over half the price of a full night). When I told them I needed to check out late during check in, I was quoted another price even higher. I let them know I called before and even had the rep's name and they did honor that price but added "taxes" over 12%. I had to ask for paper for the printer and was given three sheets. One good thing was that I called down to the lobby to ask when breakfast was over and was told it was over right then. However, she kept it open for me and my children, which was really nice.
1 night family trip Oct 13, 2013
"pls read"
The receptionist is not warm. Breakfast is awful ... not a lot of choices available. I will not come back here again. I will definitely not recommend anybody coming here.
1 night trip Oct 10, 2013