All hotels in Scottsdale, Arizona, United States of America
14255 N 87th St, Exit 39 From Hwy 101, Scottsdale, AZ, 85260, United States of America, ‏‎855-239-9227

"Very clean hotel and friendly staff"
My experience was one of the best I've had as far as the appearance of the hotel. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The only downfall was the food, shuttle hours and pillows. I wish there was a little more variety with the breakfast, or a little more hot food served, even if i had to pay for it. I also wish the shuttle would run later than it does. The pillows were not very supportive. The person that stayed with me and my own neck were killing us after the 2nd night of sleeping on those pillows. But, i would go back there in a heartbeat. I would just bring my own pillow and make sure to rent a car. Overall, I was please and would definitely recommend this hotel.
Other trip Nov 14, 2013
Ragan
"Nice hotel close to family in Scottsdale"
Staff very helpful and friendly. Room nice, clean and comfortable. Had to move because original room's door wouldn't stay locked.
Other trip Nov 6, 2013
The staff was great - couldn't have been more helpful. I was there for a business meeting nearby and there were great places to eat within walking distance (referred by the front desk) so I didn't need a cab except for to/from the airport. I would stay here again for business but not for a personal trip - it's location is definitely more business focused.
1 night business trip Oct 21, 2013
biztravel
"nice"
No drama, clean, nice
1 night trip Sep 29, 2013
"great value"
this is a hotel for business, not tourists or families. clean, friendly, convenient. only issue was the slow internet service. would highly recommend it for value and location (safe for women) if business is in the area.
Other trip Sep 24, 2013
"What a good day"
My Nephew was in from Japan on a business trip. I hadn't seen hime for over 11 years. I brought DVDs, and oictures of past visits to Japan and America with him and his family. I was able to connect my player to the TV through RCA cables - no problem. I was able to connect to the internet and we spent the day in my room remembering the past. A great high tech hotel!
Other trip Sep 14, 2013
"Excellent Hotel"
We stayed in a Junior Suite. It was very reasonably priced and very comfortable. We'd definitely stay here again.
1 night trip Apr 19, 2013
Doug
"Cyclefest at Westworld"
Our stay was great... For our wedding anniversary trip and motorcycle run at Westworld ...breakfast was great ... We will stay again
2 night romance trip Apr 12, 2013
stormy
Close to 101..easy access to metro
4 night business trip Apr 1, 2013
Q
"good all around hotel."
What a nice place. It is just off the highway but not noisy at all. There was a road beyond the pool behind a wall. They added a water feature that drounded out the the noise with a nice touch. I would stay again.
Other trip Apr 5, 2013
Stan
"All but the first night was great."
On the first night we found the sheets to be so "pilled" they were extremely uncomfortable. I had a hard time sleeping on them. Of course the next morning I complained and the sheets were replaced with some that were normal. Everything about this place was great except that. Good breakfast and internet.
3 night trip Mar 29, 2013
"spring training tour"
Bad A C system in our room. Bad controls, would go no lower than 72', only one speed of fan - maintenance person attempted to fix with no difference!! Very poor feature for a Wyndam brand hotel. However, gave request of quiet room - nice pool & hot tub - great breakfast facility and food variety. The desk people very helpful. All good except A C issues
2 night trip with friends Mar 22, 2013
crc
"Spring Vacation in Scottsdale"
The hotel was everything I could ask for; price, location, comfort, age of the hotel, size and decor of the room, quiet hotel, pool, hot tub, etc. We had a king size bed that didn't come close to filling the room. I've been at a few hotels recenly where hot tub was horrible (one was at a very nice hotel in Chicago), this hot tub was excellent. The only minor issues were the sounds from the nearby interstate and the heated pool was cool. WIth cool nights and rapid evaporation it is tough to keep a heated pool like bath water.
3 night family trip Mar 25, 2013
Mike F.
"Spring Baseball"
Six of us enjoyed our time at Wingate. Centrally located to the ballparks, close to shopping center for foods, wine, spa, movies. Very quiet even off 101 Loop, clean and staff was very courteous. Nice kitchenette and sitting area were very convenient. We will book Wingate again in the future so long as the rates stay reasonable.
4 night trip Mar 16, 2013
Gene S.
"Nice place to stay"
This was a nice hotel with great breakfasts. The only problem was on our last night they put a family with screaming kids next door with an adjoining door so it was very loud.
5 night business trip Mar 13, 2013
"Angel Baseball Fans in the Valley"
The phones in the room were out on the floor we stayed on as we'll as Internet service for the first 2 days but the staff validated this and they were very pleasant to us. The breakfast was better than I thought it would be and in fact was quite good! The weather was warm and it would have been nice to have iced tea available in addition to the coffee. The room was very comfortable and clean and the hotel was close to the 101 freeway to get to the majority of the ballparks we went to in surprise, Goodyear and peoria.
5 night trip with friends Mar 10, 2013
Mike H
"Great, clean hotel right on the 101"
We were pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It has a very modern/Art-Deco look which gives it a very clean look and feel. In fact, cleanliness is the theme. Our room was huge, the bathroom looked upscale, and everything was pristine. It is located in what seems like an exclusively office-dominated location and there isnt really much to do around but given that the hotel is right off 101, you can get to downtown Scottsdale in a spiffy. The hotel also offers shuttle rides too. There was always something to eat at breakfast and we left full every morning. The free breakfast and wi-fi were great perks, in fact. Overall, very satisfied with this hotel!!
3 night romance trip Mar 7, 2013
We stayed here for 10 days and had a wonderful experience. Very helpful staff. We loved the pool. Beds were possibly the most comfortable I've ever experienced at a hotel.
Other trip Mar 13, 2013
"Nice hotel, location could be better"
Nice clean hotel. Good breakfast. Reasonably priced. Only negative is the location, though just of Loop 101, is away from most attractions. Located in a business park.
Other trip Mar 11, 2013
"Good location for Spring Training"
Everything was very good except that it was a little noisy we could here voices and noise from adjacent rooms and the hall. The location was great and otherwise the facility was very good
Other trip Mar 10, 2013
The hotel room in itself was fine, clean, comfy; a standard hotel stay. Its location was in an industrial park area, not too far from a few small fast food shops and about 3-5 miles from restaurants. The coffee pot was broke, the blow dryer broke also..(maybe room not used in a bit?)..took time to get it fixed/ new ones. We booked this thru Hotels (in which you pay at the time...so we paid for this hotel in Jan) and they are great. The hotel (Wyndham) charged our credit card (given for incidentals) 3 ADDITIONAL times the full price of the hotel room!!! GM of hotel not very accommodating on getting this figured out, the staff told us it was done on night 1 of our 2 night stay and then upon checking out we saw it was again charged....had to spend our morning on the phone with our cc company to get things figured out vs out exploring the 80 degree weather :-( I will NOT stay at this hotel or any of its affiliations; there are too many other hotels out their that believe in customer service than to have to deal with this again.
2 night trip Mar 1, 2013
Sandra
"Great room"
We stayed in a two room king suite with a fireplace, and it was extremely nice! There was a little plumbing issue with the hot water on one of the sinks, but it didn't really bother us much. Other than that the room as beautiful, well kept, and really worth the money. We'll be going back again soon.
1 night romance trip Feb 16, 2013
Aaron
We stayed here for an event at Westworld. Great location, good breakfast and comfortable.
3 night trip Feb 15, 2013
"Couldn't have better"
Stayed over New Years for a college football bowl game at Sun Devil Stadium. Great location, huge shopping center with everything from Walmart to any kind of restaurant you could want just a block away. Hotel was right next to the 101 freeway, but you can't hear it at all. 15 mins from Sky Harbor airport. Hotel wasn't that busy, so we got upgraded to a suite. We had a kitchen with stove, fridge, microwave, pots n pans, utensils, and a bartop with bars tools. The pull out sofa bed was comfortable and the other room with 2 queens was really roomy. There were 2 flat screen tv's, the 1 in the livingroom kept overheating and turning off, but the hotel staff was very helpful with fixing it. The complimentary breakfast was hard to make because it ended at 9 am. But, the complimentary cookies the staff put out in the afternoon were a real hit. The pool n jacuuzi were nothing special, but it was nice n quiet and relaxing. The gym was roomy and had everything you need to get a decent vacation workout in. Overall this was one of the best hotel experience we've had. Our 2 boys had a great time, the hotel was great, and we will definatelty stay there again if we are ever in the Phoenix area.
Other trip Jan 7, 2013
Margo
"A perfect place to stay..."
This hotel was really nice, clean, and the rooms were spacious and comfortable. The staff was friendly, breakfast was good, and the location was excellent - close to everything. This is a great location. I really enjoyed my stay!!
3 night business trip Oct 14, 2012
Tina
"Good location and a good place"
Enjoyable stay.
2 night trip Sep 7, 2012
I loved it! Everyone was so nice, they greeted me in the hallway, and when I left or returned to the hotel. The pool is beautiful! Great 3 day weekend!
3 night trip Aug 31, 2012
"Clean, central location, customer friendly!"
I don't typically take the time to do reviews but I would so pleased with my stay here I couldn't resist sharing. It's a newer hotel with big clean rooms and contemporary decor. No resort fees, free breakfast and cookies, state-of-the-art gym equipment, and super friendly/helpful staff! Plus, location is close to numerous restaurants, shopping, etc. I would rate this hotel more as 3-3.5 stars and will definitely stay here again.
3 night trip Aug 30, 2012
KCoffee
"Close to family - easy access to highway"
We had a nice stay. The first night, the AC went out in our room. They tried to fix it, but ended up giving us a larger room down the hall. While it was a pain to move all our stuff after it was unpacked, they were nice and the upgrade was appreciated. Staff was always friendly and responsive. Excellent value for the quality of the room!!
3 night trip Aug 10, 2012

"Comfortable Hotel"
Comfortable hotel adjacent to a large shopping mall. Complementary breakfast OK but should be available beyond 9AM especially on weekends. Definitely require a car if staying there as very few restaurants or other attractions in the immediate area. Is also quite far from the airport and the hotel does not have a shuttle service although they will arrange for a transfer which costs $55.
Other trip Mar 18, 2014
Fred
"nice hotel in north Scottsdale"
Finished off our Phx holiday at this hotel. After 6 days, we'd rate it 4/5. A better breakfast selection and bedding would increase our rating. Pool area is small but v. clean and private and well situated to take advantage of the sun (at least during winter months). Close to lots of shopping & dining options in north Scottsdale as well as Cactus League baseball. Hotel also offers a v. convenient shuttle which is really handy for shopping, etc.
Other trip Mar 5, 2014
RatherDrive
Very satisfied. Great location and the entire staff was friendly and courteous. Breakfast was also very good and the cookies at night were great. Will stay again.
6 night trip Oct 21, 2013