All hotels in Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

"Excellent choice"
Upon arrival we were greated by friendly staff and they upgraded us to a suite with a wet bar and refrigerator. Bedding was top quality and the room was clean.
3 night romance trip Sep 14, 2014
"politically corrected view"
Nice motel, very clean, LARGE room on falls side. Would stay there again. Since I can't say anything about the price on expedia or the fine job that the front desk clerk did. I guess that's it. Have a wonderful day.
Other trip Sep 18, 2014
"Niagra vacation"
Picked this hotel because of the good reviews on trip advisor. A very nice hotel at a very good price. Within walking distance to everything or just jump on the wego bus line. Glad we stayed here.
3 night trip Sep 10, 2014
Terri
"visiting niagra falls"
Very pleasant hotel and great restarent A lot of walking and I mean a lot to see all the sites. Felt safe and secure.
4 night family trip Sep 8, 2014
rR Ruocco
the hotel was in walking distance from the falls and the casino and shops. The only negative was that the bed hurt our backs as it was not firm enough. Thus, if you are above 50, don't stay there unless you want a sore back in the morning.
4 night trip Sep 9, 2014
Jim D
Nice, upscale, median priced hotel near many attractions but not the more commercial areas of Niagara Falls. Don't like that they charge for parking but that pretty much comes with the territory in NF these days.
Other trip Sep 12, 2014
"Super comfortable bed."
One thing that was very odd was the fact that it was a go green hotel. In the bathroom there was a sign to help save the environment and go green by hanging the towels on the rack if we did not need a towel change. Problem was there were no racks in the bathroom at all. When telling this to the hotel staff they smile and say "yes, we know, then they tell us "there is not one bathroom rack in the whole building". They should go green and not have any signs printed out. Another thing about our stay is we had to pay $12 a day for parking. Outrageous...if we stay there it should be free parking. Really!!!
3 night trip Sep 3, 2014
"Great hotel for family trip to Niagra Falls"
Was very happy with the stay at the Wyndham. The hotel was a little far but within walking distance of the Falls so we could leave our car at the hotel and avoid the traffic and additional parking charges. The room was very clean and comfortable. The Perkins restaurant in the lobby offered a discount for hotel guests and was a perfect place for breakfast before heading out for the day. A Tim Horton's was also just down the street. We would stay again and recommend the hotel for a great stay in the Falls. Suzanne, Brunswick, Georgia
4 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
Suzanne
"BEST HOTEL IN NIAGARA FALLS"
My recommendation and my experience about this hotel in Niagara Falls Canada was SUPERB from the check in up to check out we are very grateful to had chosen it thanks to the administration to the housekeeper. I would recommended with my close eyes TOP STARS for this one From New Jersey congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Other trip Sep 5, 2014
Manny
"Nice Hotel but costly extras"
We liked this hotel very much. It was about a mile walk to the falls. The basic cost for the room was good, but everything else was extra. We paid for parking, which wasn't bad, but when we requested a refrigerator, we were told it would be an additional twenty dollars a night. We also requested a microwave and that was an additional twenty dollars a night as well. They charge for room upgrades. So extras that we get at other hotels were pricey here.
3 night trip Aug 29, 2014
Melody
"Great location and service!"
Great location and service! Niagara Falls is walking distance from this hotel. Did not have to drive much at all.
3 night romance trip Aug 29, 2014
Gabriel
Hotel was very nice and clean. All, but one front desk staff was very helpful. We had gotten there early and asked if we could check in. Even before the gentleman looked at my reservation he told me there was no way we were getting in before 3. People were still checking out. When my husband went back in to ask a question, they had the room all ready for us. No need for that gentleman to be so rude to me.
3 night family trip Aug 28, 2014
"10-15 min walk to the falls"
We had a wonderful experience at this hotel. The staff was helpful and it was a short walk to everything. We had an amazing view of the fireworks & Skylon tower from our room. Highly recommend this hotel!
Other trip Aug 31, 2014
Fabulous hotel. Spacious, clean rooms. Friendly, helpful staff.
3 night family trip Aug 24, 2014
A/C system had to be reset by maintenance; otherwise a nice hotel w/ pretty good location. Note that there's a parking fee.
Other trip Aug 30, 2014
The hotel was really nice in walking distance to everything the only thing that was not good was the 12 parking a day to stay there otherwise very nice
3 night romance trip Aug 25, 2014
"it was close to the falls we walked everywhere"
our stay was excellent, we enjoyed our stay, the staff was very helpful, the only thing is they charge to park your car $12.00 a day. I thought that should be included. But overall it was excellent.
3 night romance trip Aug 18, 2014
youssef
"Wyndham - Niagra"
The Hotel was nice, overall. Perkins restaurant, which is attached, was also good for breakfast. Location was good - central to everything. The only complaint I had was, we had to pay $12 a day to park in their lot. The next lot over was charging $5. Why don't they just include that in the price. Fee and fees. Its what makes the world go round.Bi
3 night romance trip Aug 13, 2014
billc1257
"Wonderful Experience!"
I read some of the other reviews before booking this hotel, and I must say that my stay and experience was excellent. The room pricing, very reasonable. The staff was attentive, available and friendly. The room was beautifully maintained and always smelled absolutely delicious. Not sure what room freshener they use but I would love to buy it. The beds were comfortable and the bedding, clean. For those that like to unpack and store their belonging in the dresser/closet available, you'll have no issues with storage. The hotel food is expensive, like most hotels tend to be, but there are off-site alternatives so I wouldn't fret over the prices. While some may find the parking fee unreasonable at $12 per day, I used the recommended alternative shared by other reviewers, which is the parking lot directly across the street at $5 per day. There is also cheaper parking behind the hotel, down the block, etc. You have plenty of parking options. I had some concerns about the safety and security of my vehicle, as there is no parking lot attendant, however, I encountered no issues and saved $40 over the course of my stay. That doesn't sound like much but the extra savings paid for a few meals off-site.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
D'Andra
"Wonderful Hotel"
My family and I stayed at this hotel and we were pleasantly surprised. The staff was extremely friendly and helpful. Would highly recommend this hotel.
Other trip Aug 23, 2014
Excellent hotel
4 night family trip Aug 17, 2014
Magaly
"Edge of Niagara downtown area"
Good hotel. Far enough from downtown noise but close enough to walk to the falls.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
kim
The hotel was great and the staff was friendly and courtious.
Other trip Aug 22, 2014
"Great deal!!!"
We had a great view - we were able to see the fireworks over the falls from our room the night we arrived. Everything was clean and well maintained during our stay. The staff was friendly and helpful. I wish we didn't have to pay for parking and the daily rate seemed a little steep since it was more than twice what the nearby lots were charging. (However, the other lots may not have been available overnight.) Everything was in walking distance or a short bus ride and there was a bus stop right in front of the hotel, which was very convenient at the end of a long day of sightseeing.
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Patti
"Nice Hotel, Close to the Falls"
This was a nice hotel, a few blocks away from the Falls. We walked to the sights: the Falls, The Hornblower, shopping, across the border, etc. The Staff was exceptionally helpful, especially Ian, who answered all my questions politely and informatively and provided maps and directions and excellent advice on where to eat etc. The pool was smaller than I had hoped. And the ice machine on our floor was very noisy. But overall, we had a wonderful experience staying at the Wyndham.
Other trip Aug 21, 2014
MC
The TV offered in room did not offer TV channels for children to watch and The pool area was small.
3 night family trip Aug 14, 2014
I love this hotel. Is nice, clean and quiet. I'll be back next year :)
Other trip Aug 19, 2014
Very nice falls is withing walking distance. The hotel is not on the strip but it is walking distance from the strip
Other trip Aug 18, 2014
"Value added for the vacation"
Pleasant stay. Beds were very comfortable. Room cleaned early every day. Stayed on the 8th floor in the premium room. Could view river (not falls) from room. Watched fireworks from the room on Friday night. Requested a refrigerator in room when we booked with Hotels.com but one was not available. Overall a great value. Convenient location to all attractions. Originally book at a falls side hotel but changed to Wyndham and Glad we did!
3 night family trip Aug 13, 2014
Tammy
Great hotel. I recommend it to anyone.
3 night business trip Aug 1, 2014
"very short walk to the falls"
We stayed at the Wyndham Garden for three days in late July. The room we got was extremely clean and the bed was comfortable. Overall, we were happy with the service and the location. We would recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to visit Niagara Falls.
3 night trip Jul 11, 2014
CDH
"un hôtel remarquable!"
Un séjour magnifique !
4 night family trip Aug 4, 2014
A. Bella
"Lovely stay at Wyndham Garden Niagara Falls Hotel"
Everyone was really nice. The bed was comfortabe and the hotel was clean and in a good location I do think parking and having a refridgerator in the room should be included.
3 night romance trip Aug 3, 2014
Monica
"Wyndham Gardens"
My stay was good but you get charged for everything. Parking, forget a refrigerator 20 dollars a day. Unfriendly front desk service
3 night business trip Jul 31, 2014
Soto
"Close location to main attractions"
Central location to main attractions, affordable rates, family-friendly restaurant, enjoyed our stay there.
3 night family trip Aug 2, 2014
K-M Myers
"Exactly as expected"
We stayed here one weekend night in July and our stay was exactly as advertised. We tried to check in early (like 10am early) and as expected they didn't have a room ready but told us the wifi password and that we could keep our car parked in the lot. We went out for the day and came back around 3pm and got into our room. Only complaint I had was that the water pressure wasn't the greatest but still not a real complaint. I still showered just fine. We had a drink at the hotel bar later on in the evening and it was empty (we were the only ones there), so we decided to save our money and hit the LCBO if we were going to drink in an empty room anyway, better to be in our room with a TV. I would 100% stay here again. We even kept the car parked all day Sunday with no problems.
1 night romance trip Jul 19, 2014
Jackson
"Great hotel, great location"
Hotel was great and in the perfect location. Would stay again!
3 night romance trip Jul 25, 2014
"Very clean and comfortable hotel"
This hotel was very clean, and the rooms were incredibly comfortable. We had two rooms booked: one a family suite and the other a 2 queen bed room. Both were very clean. The suite had two queen beds and a pull-out couch, and the living room was separated from the bedroom with a wall; this was very convenient, as some people in our household like to go to bed early and others late (there were two tv's in the suite). The hotel is within walking distance to the falls (took us about 10-15 mins) and to Clifton Hills. We also walked to the many restaurants around, and it was perfectly easy for the family. We had breakfast in the restaurant associated with the hotel, and the food was great. I would definitely stay here again!
Other trip Jul 31, 2014
SH
"Great hotel for the price!!!!"
Room was clean, a/c worked well, staff was friendly, walking distance to most attractions, parking is $12 a night, expected that!! Lot behind hotel is $5 a day but a little shady looking. We felt better paying $12. Wifi worked fine, pool was ok, hot tub not operating. All in all, it was great for the price. Would stay again.
Other trip Jul 30, 2014
mom of 2
"Wonderful!"
We went to Niagara for my niece's wedding. I searched and searched and read reviews. Upon entering my room, I thought I must have gotten the wrong room. It had a dining room with small kitchenette, bathroom, living room with pull out queen size couch and a separate bedroom with 2 queen beds. It was wwonderful! The beds were so comfortable, the room was clean and spacious. Far better than I would have imagined. Service was excellent. Would definitely return to and recommend this hotel! I had the deluxe double suite. Very pleased with room and price.
3 night trip Jul 19, 2014
Redid the bed whit dertty sheets that was put on the floor
3 night family trip Jul 23, 2014
"Just a Short Get Away"
We just wanted to get away for a few days to visit Niagara Falls and vicinity. The hotel was very nice, room was clean, beds were very comfortable and, it was quiet. Could see the fireworks from our hotel room or parking lot pretty good. Hotel staff was helpful and friendly.
Other trip Jul 21, 2014
Kimlet
"Nice hotel within walking distance of Falls"
Good atmosphere.....nice, clean room....in the heart of town
Other trip Jul 20, 2014
The pictures posted on the web makes the hotel look dark and dingy. I was pleasantly surprised at how beautiful the hotel was especially the rooms, lobby, bar and dining area. The food was very good and a lot cheaper than buying outside of the hotel. I would definitely return to this hotel and recommend it to others. My family and I loved every minute of our stay and we had booked two rooms.
Other trip Jul 19, 2014
"Nice location for active people"
The Wyndam Garden at Niagara Falls is one of the newer hotels in town on the Canadian side of the falls. It appears to be new construction rather than a refurbished property. There is a restaurant on site and as of the date of this review you can get a discount coupon from the front desk on demand. The rooms are well sized and nicely equipped with the usual appointments. Our stay was a mid week trip and our room was on the 7th floor of 9. WiFi access is currently free at this hotel for guests, but you do have to validate access at 9 pm every night and can only connect 5 devices per room. Our stay was marred by a disruptive family in the adjacent room who had a parenting failure every night it seemed with a very angry baby. Though the staff did ask them to keep it down it took a while to get it settled. This was not helped by the current staffing on the front desk being limited to one person in the evenings. Parking is not free at many hotels at Niagara and this location was no exception so factor in that to your price comparisons. Other local seasonal lots may be cheaper but less convenient. Our view gave us a free show of the midweek fireworks which was a nice bonus but other than the spray you cannot see the falls directly (at least not from the 7th floor, you might from the 9th).
Other trip Jul 18, 2014
"Great hotel, blocks from the falls"
Went to Niagara Falls and was pleasantly surprised by this hotel. It was very near the falls and the attractions. Our granddaughter loved the indoor pool. Wifi is free and parking is only $12 per day which is a good deal. The Perkins restaurant is next to the lobby and a bit expensive. Good news is that the hotel gives a discount.
Other trip Jul 17, 2014
Bula
"Highly recommended for Niagara Falls area"
This hotel is located near to the Niagara falls attraction with 10 mins walk to the park. Very clean and well maintained and the rooms were huge. Overall a very pleasant stay
1 night romance trip Jul 7, 2014
Alvin
Hotel is clean, staff members are helpful. Location is great. The room I stayed faces Satnley Ave, so I could hear traffic noise before 10 pm.
Other trip Jul 13, 2014
"horrible service"
The room and lobby were nice, however we had poor service at the front desk, they wouldn't allow us to check in early- "come back at 3pm". They to hit you with hidden fees- parking fees, early check in fee. READ EVERYTHING BEFORE SIGNING CHECK IN PAPER.
2 night trip Jul 4, 2014
Walking distance to the falls (large hill so be aware for people who have mobility needs), friendly staff, huge room, clean!
1 night trip Jul 4, 2014