All hotels in Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
61 Macquarie Street, Sydney, NSW, 2000, Australia, ‏‎800-491-6126

4.9

"Superb location, great facilities."
Have been coming to this apartment hotel for about 15 years as its location is excellent and the suites are spacious,well equipped and stylish.Despite several management changes, there have been no major refurbs in that time but everything is still in very good order. However the mattresses have changed and are not as soft and cloudlike as they used to be.Linen is clean, in good condition and of a good quality. Kitchen is spacious with micro wave and oven (I've never used them though) and a full sized fridge. Flatscreen tvs in living room and bedroom. Love the balcony which is great for people watching on the harbourside especially in summer. All the staff have been most courteous and professional.Room service prompt. However there often seems to be a holdup at reception so think they should have additional staff there.
Response by Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Dear Bowral NSW, I appreciate you taking the time to provide us with such constructive feedback. First of all, thank you for being such a loyal guest of ours by continuing to return year after year. In regards to our courteous staff i will ensure that i personally share this feedback with them. In addition, i will also discuss your comments in reference to our mattress with our Executive Housekeeper as we do have bed replacement program that we can add this to. Thank you once again Kind regards, Christina Lambert
Other trip Jul 5, 2015
Jane
Perfect! Fantastic views, fantastic room. Close to everything.
Response by Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Dear Noeline, Thank you so much for your lovely comments, such a valuable insight of your experience with us. I look forward to your next stay here with us best regards, Raymond George Front Office Manager
Other trip Jul 4, 2015
Noeline
Very nice rooms big full kitchen and Landry. Balcony and right next to trains and ferries. Heaps of restaurants in walking distance. The rocks and Opera house.awesome heated pool and spa with glassed in views of circular quay. Would stay again.
Response by Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour
Dear KeriKeri, Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience, it's always a pleasure to receive such positive feedback. I have say I am so glad you got to enjoy the pool and the views. Looking forward to welcoming you back. Regards, Christina Lambert Rooms Division Manager
Other trip Jul 2, 2015
grant and julia
"Weekend Away"
Everything great, the only frustrating thing was the use of a very particular way of using a keycard to open the room door....but for everything else extremely hard to beat
Other trip Jun 29, 2015
Bazz
"Very comfortable beds Showers were hot"
One of the better experience I have had from a city hotel beds were very comfortable showers hot and the breakfast was great. Perfect location to transport and a variety of restaurants and of course shopping. Would recommend and stay again
Other trip Jun 28, 2015
therese
"Location Location Location"
This is the second time we have stayed at this Hotel and we absolutely love it. The location is one of the best in Sydney. I would definitely recommend to get the Harbour view room as it is a very impressive view of the Harbour bridge and surrounds. I found the staff very polite and accomodating, the room was nice and clean and had everything we needed. Would definitely stay again!
1 night romance trip Jun 4, 2015
Great hotel. Great location. Great staff.
3 night romance trip Jun 18, 2015
"Family Friendly"
We stayed for three nights. We were made very welcome as we were traveling with two young kids. Facilities are great and the customer service is superb.
Other trip Jun 14, 2015
"Not for the business traveller"
Absolutely woefully slow wifi so this hotel not for the biz traveller. Who can do any biz now days without decent wifi. I have stayed in country motels with better wifi thenwhat is offered here. Great location if u holidaying but won't be staying again as all my travel is biz centric.
Other trip Jun 12, 2015
biz traveller
"A++"
Only a brief overnight stay, but it couldn't have been better. Great location, great facilities and great staff. We'll be back!
1 night family trip Jun 8, 2015
Kate
"Great view to the water"
Great spaces room and view to the city and water.
Other trip Jun 10, 2015
lu
"Great apartment with a perfect view"
Our apartment was perfect to watch Vivid Sydney. The staff were very polite and accomodating. The shower was the best I have ever been in! The water just seemed to hug you. I would definitely recommend The Pullman Quay Grand and I hope to go back again very soon.
Other trip Jun 9, 2015
Ingrid
"Location, location, location!"
I didn't realise ahead of time just how well located this hotel is. We had an overnight stay during the Vivid light festival and it was fantastic. A great taste of life in the city for a couple of Sydney suburban locals. We'll be back for sure!
Other trip Jun 5, 2015
Majella
"We will be back"
We have wanted to see Vivid in Sydney for a while. We choose the Pullman due to its location.....what a choice !
Other trip Jun 4, 2015
family
"Beautiful"
Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Beautiful views of the harbour, spacious rooms, friendly staff and all the amenities needed for a comfortable stay (kitchen, laundry, coffee machine). Will definitely be back!
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
Patience
Location fantastic, view from one bedroom harbour view terrific. Staff brilliant. Our only negatives were the shower... mmmmm, inconsistent temperature, scalding hot one second, freezing the next and sofa bed (if required for children) like sleeping on stones.
Other trip Jun 3, 2015
hbf
"Ideal location at Circular Quay, Sydney"
Stayed here for daughter's birthday occasion. Location is right in the heart of Sydney at Circular Quay. Spa bath was a dream, along with shampoos, conditioners, body lotions, and we used the robes and slippers. Bed was comfortable and we slept well. We ordered continental breakfasts to be brought up in the morning, and waiter turned up with trolley of bircher muesli, milk, yoghurt, pastries with pots of butter, jams, honey, hot chocolate, chilled orange juice, chilled pineapple juice. Waiter laid our breakfast on the dining table, servings were most generous. Absolutely pampered, daughter enjoyed her birthday occasion.
Other trip May 28, 2015
Suzanne
"Apartments great, shame about the wifi."
The location is superb. The trains and ferries are very close and areas like The Rocks and even up to Potts Point within walking distance. We had the view of the opera house sails and the gardens and as we were there for Vivid, I preferred this view. Pros- large apartment with everything you need- washers, all cooking facilities, full fridge, quiet and comfortable Cons- the "free wifi" last only for half an hour and is only available in the lobby. This is a deal breaker for me and if I had known the reality I would not have booked - we returned back while the room was being serviced, door wide open and were not questioned once. As there were two lads on our floor the night before trying to find a toilet, security may be an issue. - the plug for the spa did not fit. We asked for a replacement as we went out, 5 hours later it still had not been done. It took another phone call and about half an hour before this was rectified. The hotel prides itself on service and filling rooms with plugs that don't fit doesn't seem like service to me. The new plug was taken from another room so I guess they now don't have a plug that fits. So overall the place was great but that wifi would stop me returning- I use it for everything.
2 night romance trip May 23, 2015
Bo
"Perfect location!!"
Excellent experience. Rooms were spacious, very clean and staff were so friendly and helpful. Highly recommend.
Other trip May 19, 2015
Rebecca
"A spectacular view and friendly staff"
We have now stayed several times at the Pullman Grand Quay on Sydney Harbour and each time the welcome, attention to detail of the staff and management have been wonderful. We particularly enjoy staying here for the spectacular view and being able to enjoy view from an apartment rather than a hotel room makes it feel even more special. There are many good restaurants within easy walking distance - Sydney Café and The Oyster Bar are favourites. There are coffee machines and pods and a full size fridge in the kitchen. This time we were lucky enough to be upgraded and received a complimentary drink in the fab ECQ bar and a late check out. Perfect!
1 night romance trip May 8, 2015
Suzanne
When we booked the room it stated buffet breakfast included. There was two adults and two children staying. When we checked out we were charged breakfast. My first grip was the restaurant did not have a buffet breakfast only a menu. Second gripe was we were charged breakfast for the children which was not included and our breakfast was also charged for some items. Very misleading on this part. Need to be clearer. I will wait for a reply or a reimbursement on our bill.
Other trip May 11, 2015
Smithy
"Lovely view of sydney harbour bridge"
Had a lovely stay here before we went on our cruise
Other trip May 11, 2015
a&j
"Everything was really perfect except ....the internet connexion"
Great suite ( harbour bridge view ) staff friendly , very good breakfast .. So, everything was perfect except ...the wifi which was terrible :-((
3 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
"Lovely stay"
Close to Sydney opera house and botanic garden. Good location. Room is big and clean. Service is excellent.
1 night romance trip Apr 19, 2015
Delightful staff. The best place to stay in Sydney!
Other trip Apr 22, 2015
"Spectacular"
We had a fabulously spacious luxurious room with a fabulous view. The bed was so big and comfortable that I want to buy one. The walk into the centre of town is not onerous. The staff were very friendly and obliging. We had a truely wonderful stay. We didn't want to leave. Late checkout, no problem. Loved it
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
cheryl
"Excellent hotel"
The Pullman Grand Quay Sydney Harbour is an excellent hotel in all ways. Location, facilities, staff and comfort. When we stay there we always wish we had stayed longer.
Other trip Apr 16, 2015
Sunshine
"Amazing service and hospitality"
The Pullman Quay Grand Sydney harbour is an amazing hotel with outstanding service. Their friendly hospitality made you feel welcomed and special. This is one of the best hotel experiences I have had from travelling around the world.
Other trip Apr 11, 2015
Nicole
"Exceptional hotel"
We had room 508 it was an exceptionally large room with every facility, fully equipped kitchen, laundry room and exceptional furnished balcony with view over harbour bridge and a new cruise liner docks right opposite the balcony every day. You can sit on this balcony and watch the world go by whilst relaxing in your own room. We loved this room so much we didn't want to go
Other trip Apr 7, 2015
margaret
"Best located hotel in Sydney"
Brilliant location on the corner of Circular Quay. Large suites with balconies overlooking the Harbour Bridge. Easy car access on McQuarrie Street. On the pricy side, but if it's in your price range, hard to beat I would think.
4 night romance trip Mar 17, 2015
H M
"Don't stay anywhere else!"
Top better than my stay at shangri la the next night.
1 night trip Mar 18, 2015
julia
"First Class Hotel"
Stopped over two nights en route to E ngland from New Zealand. Hotel is perfectly sited between the Royal Botanical Gardens, Circular Quay and the Opera House.
Other trip Mar 7, 2015
Doug
"Dumped and relegated to other hotel"
Paid over $500 for a basic room for ONE night only to be rung AFTER the check in time to be told that the hotel had been overbooked and I needed to stay at a related hotel. The related hotel is far inferior, at best 3-4 stars. But still had to pay the +$500 when 5-star hotels closer to where I needed to be were charging less. How a hotel can overbook their accommodation by more than 30% is beyond me. One staff member said 30 rooms overbooked, another said 50. Not good guys.
Other trip Mar 1, 2015
Ben
"Perfect location with harbour view"
Excellent staff especially chief concierge David Board. Recommend Harbour view room.
Other trip Jan 25, 2015
neil
"Wonderful stay"
Beautiful hotel, great location and perfect if you have kids - extra space is such a bonus! Highly recommend the breakfast.
1 night family trip Jan 8, 2015
NZ
"Best harbour views"
This hotel is expensive but you get value for money. The rooms are spacious, the beds are very comfortable and the harbour view was to die for. Small touches make this hotel unique compared to others. I will definitely stay again.
1 night trip Dec 2, 2014
Deborah
"Great location for a city stay."
Excellent location. So close to food, coffee, transport and shopping. Everything provided for a great 4 night stay. Didn't want to leave. Will be returning. Thank you to the kind, friendly and helpful staff from the moment we arrived to the minute we left.
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Jodie
"Fabulous location"
We both loved staying here. Close to all the major sights and public transport is only a few steps away. We loved sitting out on the balcony in the evenings with a drink and nibble. One of the best stays we have had anywhere. We will definitely be back!
Other trip Dec 3, 2014
Lynne and Ross
"Great Location, fabulous hotel!"
This apartment style hotel, has everything you could want in terms of comfort and luxury, in the best location in Sydney! Right in the heart of the rocks area, there are numerous restaurants right on your doorstep. Loved the proximity to the Opera House, Circular Quay, public transport and City. Would definitely stay here again!
"Excellent Stay, Pullman Quay Grand Sydney Harbour"
Excellent stay, made welcome by the staff with them going the extra few miles with acknowledging our Anniversary and superb room over the harbour.
1 night romance trip Nov 11, 2014
Alan
"Dreaming of Sydney harbour"
Harbour side view equal to best in the world.
2 night romance trip Nov 1, 2014
Malcolm
Great time hotel was awsome staff were great view was excellent thanks guys and girls.
2 night romance trip Oct 30, 2014
Matthew
"Apartment with the best view!"
I stayed in the apartment for 1 night.. I just went up to Sydney from Melbourne to see a show at the Opera House. I wanted somewhere that was close to the opera house, and with a view of the harbour. .. And which was easy to get to from the airport..
Other trip Oct 29, 2014
Christine
"AMAZING hotel and best views!"
I had booked this as a surprise for my partner's birthday. THe hotel staff were fantastic and very discrete with regards to the other surprises I had planned for my partner during our stay. They were most helpful and the cheese and wine platter in our room upon arrival was delicious. Our view was 2nd to none and the room itself was amazing - excellent appliances, solid fittings and perfect for our stay.
1 night romance trip Oct 20, 2014
"Top spot for accessing all Sydney"
We were checked in early and we're grateful for that. The staff were very friendly. The apartment was comfortable and very quiet looking out to the botanical gardens, while being at the heart of the public transport network. The opera house is right there. No decent food stores nearby.
Other trip Oct 12, 2014
adrienne
"Excellent Hotel"
Hotel is well positioned, close to the harbour, Circular Quay, The Rocks, and the gardens. Hotel staff were very friendly and accommodated your needs. Breakfast and the bar area are wonderful and overlook Circular Quay. Pool is inside and heated. Have no hesitation in going back to this hotel.
Other trip Oct 7, 2014
"Beautiful hotel, fabulous, thoughtful staff"
I stayed with my three daughters (13, 9 & 6) and we all enjoyed the stay. They were particularly fond of the pool, spa & sun deck. The staff went above and beyond to ensure our comfort and every need was met.
Other trip Oct 2, 2014
"Room to move and a great view"
With a cost comparable to most hotel rooms in the inner city, it's great to be able to enjoy fresh air on the balcony instead of claustrophobic fixed glass. Great staff and great rooms- all the usual mod cons and a nice choice in the minibar. Coffee machine and fresh milk was much appreciated. And the view is lovely! We had a harbour view room and it was lovely. This is our new favourite place to stay jn Sydney !
Other trip Sep 27, 2014
Chris and John
"Greatness"
Hi guys thx a lot for a FUNfilled weekend ...... There are no words to describe our encounter !!!! Will be back soon..
2 night business trip Sep 19, 2014
Zane
"Exceptional hotel, in a great location."
We stayed at the Pullman Quay Grand hotel in a harbour view 1 bedroom room for 4 nights in September. Overall, it was a fantastic experience and I have only dropped the 'service' score a little because some of the wait staff in the breakfast restaurant could perhaps do with more training, and housekeeping forgot to replenish our tea/coffee one day. Other, very minor, faults were that the air-conditioning in the room seemed to be full on or off and (as is often the case) there could have been more clothes hangers provided. Again, this is being a bit pedantic. On the positive side, all the front desk staff from the assistant manager to the porters were friendly, helpful and professional. The views from the harbour view room (both out on the balcony and in the living room) were amazing, and the location is fantastic. We would book this hotel again in a heartbeat.
4 night trip Sep 13, 2014