All hotels in Glennville, Georgia, United States of America
812 N Main St, Glennville, GA, 30427, United States of America, ‏‎800-491-6126

2.8
When we arrived the clerk took his time to serve us .there were no toilet paper .the toilet handle broke.a light was missing .i could not get out the door.it got stuck .the next morning i went to check out .i waited for 10 minutes for the clerk .to show up .i will not stay there again .70 dollars was waist .
Other trip Apr 19, 2015
"Better than expected"
I was pleasantly surprised at the cleanliness and room furnishings in this "low end" property. The front desk staff was pleasant and helpful. The room was larger than expected and the overall experience was positive. I recommend this property for a short-term stay in the local area.
Other trip Jan 27, 2015
The stay was pleasant. I'd say overly priced for the room but understandable due to it's location. Coffee makers in the rooms were very unclean. There was one towel and wash cloth per person per day made available. The continental breakfast is comprised of cereal and Little Debbie snack cakes. All in all, it's what is to be expected for the only place to stay in a small town. I will stay here again.
"Good in Glennville"
Clean room, not fancy but comfortable. The free breakfast was very spartan.
1 night business trip Nov 13, 2014
"Close to Claxton"
Stay was fine but Hotels.com over charged. I found out that if I used google or directly going to the hotel, the fee would have been $20 less than I paid
1 night trip Nov 8, 2013
I stayed here last year and was not impressed, but this is pretty much the only clean reliable hotel in Glennville so I stayed there again this year. I was pleasantly surprised that they had repainted the exterior of the hotel and some of the rooms. Everything was clean and quiet. Breakfast is pretty much non-existent but the wifi works. They did tell me when I was checking out that the hotels.com rate is much higher than what they would charge if you called them directly.
1 night business trip Oct 8, 2013
"Travel For Work"
Overall the hotel was clean and the people were friendly, but it was the only hotel in the area and the AC was not working in my room. It was a pretty hot night.
1 night trip Jun 18, 2013
"work"
nice clean hotel
1 night trip Mar 11, 2013
mandria
Satisactorily served my needs for somewhere sae and clean to stay overnight at a reasonable cost.
1 night trip Nov 9, 2012
"Not a place to stay"
No ice machine, room smelled, tv was not working had to call to get it fixed. lots of noise, load air conditioner, the one in my room and the one upstairs. will never stay here again.
Other trip Sep 10, 2012
1 night trip May 27, 2014
3 night trip Aug 29, 2013

1 night romance trip May 11, 2013
FI

TripAdvisor reviews for Glennville Inn

"unprofessional and bad service"
06/05/15 Vania T
The rooms were cleaned terribly, the house keeping constantly disregarded the "do not disturb sign" no washcloths were provided, the lamp in our room didn't work, and the breakfast was inadequate. Overall terrible experience.
"Best in Glennville"
02/14/15 ralphie73 Florida
The people at the Glennville Inn have accommodated our group with about 15 rooms semi-annually for the last five years. The rooms are always clean and the staff are very professional and courteous. would highly recommend to friends and family.
"Clean, comfortable room!"
12/18/14 Judy L Chame, Panama
We stayed in this motel a few weeks ago for two night. It is a small place but I was pleasantly surprised with a very comfortable mattress and pillows. The room was also clean and the motel provided free wi-fi, which for us is a must.
"Our stay at Glennville Inn"
12/08/14 sandrabA630KY
As this is only 1 of 2 motels in a very small town don't expect much. The room had a 'funny' smell when we walked in. Reminded me of overpowering cleaner probably because room had been closed up but wasn't noticeable after a few minutes. Room was clean. The mattress & pillows were very comfortable. The soap was gray in color which wasn't very appealing. Heat worked very well.
"Hairy situation...but a place to stay the night"
09/09/14 americusgal Georgia
This was our second stay in this hotel. Our first time was about 14 years ago and was fine but it has definitely gone down since then or possibly just never updated...at all. We had to stay this time due to a funeral in the area and this and one other small outdated hotel were our only options in Glennville and since there were a few other good reviews, we decided to stay here. We booked a king bed room in advance, but got there and was told there was only a double room available unless we upgraded to a suite (which would cost more) so we settled for the double with 2 small beds. As soon as we walked in, the musty smell (similar to a nursing home smell) hit us, but we turned on the AC unit thinking it would help freshen the air. Went to the bathroom, and noticed several hairs stuck on the bathtub, a shower that didn't look clean enough to lay my washcloth anywhere on, towels with a huge yellow stain in the center of one, and a toilet that required holding the handle down to flush 3 times before it flushed completely. We were then happy to see an iron so that we could iron our clothes at least, but found no ironing board. The room did have a tiny round table (that was very wobbly) that we used as an ironing board. The tv was snowy and I'm not sure if this was because of bad reception or just the tv or what that deal was...at this point, we just decided to try and get some sleep. The next morning, we woke up and went down at 9:00 A.M. to check out the "continental breakfast" since the small coffee pot in our room was as rusty looking as the drain in our shower, but found the coffee machine to be empty already...at 9:00??? Really people?? There were 3 different types of cereal available and some pecan swirl rolls and a gallon of milk, but no coffee so breakfast was a flop, because I must have my coffee first thing in the morning before anything else and there was no one at the desk to ask. Back to the room for showers, the water pressure was just ok, nothing to brag about by any means and we had to wear our flip flops because the carpet was nasty and yucky feeling......but it was a place to stay overnight and get some sleep, and it didn't cost very much, only 60 bucks so I guess you get what you pay for...
"My Stay at the Glennville Inn"
08/08/14 Leahplus3
This is my second stay at this motel and I always receive courteous service. My room was clean, I had fresh towels and the location is great. Whatever I'm in need of I just ask. I will only stay here when I'm in town.
"horrible"
07/11/14 Lori H
There are no decent rooms. The service is horrible. The rooms smell old and musty. They give me a room that some one was staying in, then they send me to another room and the ac blows hot air. Then they send me to another room and still not the room I wanted and they will not give you your money back. I will never stay here again or suggest any one to stay here.
"They did it again"
06/03/14 Brian F New Port Richey, Florida, United States
The Glennville Inn is where we always stay when traveling to these parts. The property is ideally located, they are very accommodating with special requests and the rooms are always neat and clean. Because it is an older hotel, it has gone through numerous upgrades indicating the owners desire to have repeat customers, and it works for us. If you find yourself in this area and need a place to stay, the Glennville Inn is your best option.
"Very clean friendly service"
01/07/14 khaquana Douglasville, Georgia
Stayed 1 night on a business trip. Immediately I noticed the room was very clean. Got a good deal on the king size bed. The woman at the front desk was extremely friendly and inviting. I liked how quiet the area was. I traveled from Douglasville, GA. Im glad I chose a nice place.
"Hometown Charm"
12/07/13 coley4966 Pembroke Pines, Florida
I have stayed several times at the Glennville Inn, but my last stay was not one of joy due to the nature of my stay which was due to the lost of my mother. We had a lot of family and friends from out of time, with the majority staying at the inn. The staff handling of concerns that did arise was with utmost care, diligence and most timely as humanly possible. My next return trip to Glennville, GA I will be staying at the Glennville Inn. Again, thank you to the staff. Rose Coley